Includes 68 Steam Achievements
Title: Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 26 Jan, 2015
Buy Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
Continuing the year-long support for Dying Light in 2016, we have just expanded the Dying Light Dev Tools.
Players now have the ability to use all-terrain buggies featured in Dying Light: The Following on custom maps, even if you only own the base game. With that new addition comes also the option to freely modify the driving system and use the buggies in PvP scenarios.
To coincide with the latest update, Techland and Razer announced the special ‘Buggy Madness’ contest. Anyone can compete by creating a buggy-based custom map using Dying Light Developers Tools (available for free on Steam) and submitting it at the official contest website.
The contest runs from May 19th to June 19th 2016 and aims to select the most creative, enjoyable, and high-quality maps.
More information and the submission form can be found at .
Developer Tools update release notes:
o Buggy unlocked
o Added &following& collection to editor's collections set
o All The Following and The Bozak Horde assets are now available
o Multiplayer fix on workshop maps
o Added missing weapons' textures to the editor
o Tiny Objects fix + added 4 new layers
o AI presets can be configured in HumanAI.pre file
o Example map is updated to The Following game version (buggy, driver skills, example track)
o Multiplayer mode is now disabled whenever cheats are enabled
Check out the new ,
bundles, available in the Steam Store. Please note that all those DLCs require Dying Light: The Following expansion pack.
Bring the unsuspecting bandits to justice as the Harran Ranger! Put on the new camo outfit, execute headshots with your exclusive Ranger Bow, and patrol the countryside driving the Pathfinder. The Harran Ranger Bundle includes: a new buggy paint job, a new character outfit, a new weapon blueprint, and four arrow blueprints. Note: This content requires Dying Light: The Following expansion pack.
Get crazy about guns! Put on the exclusive Gun Psycho outfit, excel in precision shooting thanks to the reflex sight on your shiny new Marksman Rifle, and conquer the countryside driving the Wasteland Cruiser. The Gun Psycho Bundle includes: a new buggy paint job, a new character outfit, and a new weapon blueprint. Note: This content requires Dying Light: The Following expansion pack.
Spread terror among hordes of night zombies! Don your fluorescent outfit, equip special weapons, and get behind the wheel of the Volatile Hunter. Prove you were born in the dark, molded by it. The Volatile Hunter Bundle includes: a new buggy paint job, a new character outfit, blueprints for a new sword, baton, maul, and knife. Note: This content requires Dying Light: The Following expansion pack.
Steam Exclusive Offer
If you like to hit, break, and smash things, this crash test pack is just for you! Get a skull-themed racing suit and a crash test paint job to customize your in-game buggy.
Valve Anti-cheat
Dying Light's online interactions are secured using Valve Anti-cheat system.
For more information, please go to
About This Game
Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition takes parkour-fueled zombie survival to a whole new level. Enjoy the definitive Dying Light experience with the brand-new Legend system, improved visuals, major gameplay enhancements, and more. This package comes with all the available bonus content, including Be the Zombie, Cuisine & Cargo, Ultimate Survivor Bundle, and The Bozak Horde. Last but not least, travel beyond the walls of Harran to discover a vast, dangerous new region in Dying Light: The Following – a massive story-based expansion that brings mysterious characters, deadly new weapons, unexpected quests, and fully customizable and drivable dirt buggies.
Dying Light is a first-person, action survival game set in a vast open world. Roam a city devastated by a mysterious epidemic, scavenging for supplies and crafting weapons to help defeat the hordes of flesh-hungry enemies the plague has created. At night, beware the Infected as they grow in strength and even more lethal nocturnal predators leave their nests to feed on their prey.
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
MINIMUM:
OS: Windows(R) 7 64-bit / Windows(R) 8 64-bit / Windows(R) 8.1 64-bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5- GHz / AMD FX- GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM DDR3
Hard Drive: 40 GB free space
Graphics: NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) GTX 560 / AMD Radeon(TM) HD 6870 (1GB VRAM)
DirectX(R): Version 11
Sound: DirectX(R) compatible
Additional Notes: Laptop versions of graphics cards may work but are NOT officially supported.
Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
RECOMMENDED:
OS: Windows(R) 7 64-bit / Windows(R) 8 64-bit / Windows(R) 8.1 64-bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4670K @3.4 GHz / AMD FX- GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM DDR3
Graphics: NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) GTX 780 / AMD Radeon(TM) R9 290 (2GB VRAM)
DirectX(R): Version 11
Sound: DirectX(R) compatible
Additional Notes: Laptop versions of graphics cards may work but are NOT officially supported.
Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
MINIMUM:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5- GHz / AMD FX- GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM DDR3
Graphics: NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) GTX 560 / AMD Radeon(TM) HD 6870 (1GB VRAM)
Additional Notes: JFS and XFS file systems are not supported
RECOMMENDED:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4670K @3.4 GHz / AMD FX- GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM DDR3
Graphics: NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) GTX 780 / AMD Radeon(TM) R9 290 (2GB VRAM)
Additional Notes: JFS and XFS file systems are not supported
DYING LIGHT (C) Techland 2015. Published and Distributed by Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. WB SHIELD: (TM) & (C) Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Very Positive
(1,163 reviews)
Very Positive
(31,182 reviews)
great game
Really nice game, although my fps is pretty low. but pretty nice.
VERY KUL GAME
11/10. Everything you'd want in a zombie game. Buy it.
Do you like Zombies? Open-world games? Parkour? If so, this game is for you.
Free-run your way through Harran in this zombie-filled, open world game. If you liked Dead Island you'll love Dying Light. Great voice acting, atmosphere, soundtrack and gameplay leads me to highly recommend this game. Don't take my word for it though, with over 30,000 positive reviews, I think Techland hit a home-run with this one.
10/10 would definitely build a wall against South America again
-bought the game-waited until the download finished-opened the game-had to set graphics to low quality-didn't matter still looked awesome-started to play-jumped off from the tower-end of the story-would jump again 10/10I actually want to write a real review. So, here it is:Since it is my first review I don't really know what to say. However, Dying Light is the best zombie game ever because of the good combination of parkour and slicing zombies into two (or more) more pieces. Pros:+A perfect story+Great graphics+Tactical fighting (You might end up in a fight that you only have a machete and your enemies have rifles)+Cool main character+Awesome levelling system+Good crafting systemCons:-There aren't many different zombiess-Some situations might be too challenging-Ending of The Following is kind of sadSo I would give a 9.5/10.Buy this game and you will ???? brix.
Cool game I personally love it but there is some things I do not like about it like how there can be 4 crane's or if you end up killing someone in a quest then doing ANOTHER QUEST with the dead guy ALIVE its kinda eh but besides that it's really fun and even better with friends so I recommend you buy this game
Product received for free
Absolutely amazing game. Graphics, sound, gameplay. HOLY ??? AWESOME.ZOMBIES BE SCARED!
This review is based on someone who is not familiarised with this game genre. That being said, I must admit this game has surpassed my expectations at all levels. I shall start with what most people look at in every game:GAMEPLAY Dying Light perfectly combines survivality and parkour. If you like these two features, this game is definitely for you. One might think it requires special skills or practice in order to successfully control your character, but that is quite far from reality. Game controls are very easy to use, to the extent that anyone can play it decently, no matter how good or bad you are with a keyboard (and there is always the possibility of using a controller for that matter). Melee combat is no different: easy, but not too easy, which makes it interesting and entertaining instead of boring and monotonous. STORYLINE, QUESTS AND COOPERATIVE MODEAlthough I enjoyed the primary missions, I think one is able to figure out how the end of the game will be from the beginning. If you are one of those guys that enjoy going through all the content the game offers, Dying Light will keep you busy for a long time. There are a lot of secondary missions and challenges to complete. If you enjoy playing a game in cooperative mode, you will be happy to know this feature is available throughout the whole game, excluding the tutorial at the beginning and the last mission at the very end of the storyline. Dying Light also grants you the possibility of challenging your friends in a few different ways (race, collecting the best loot, scoring zombie kills), which makes your game time more entertaining. [As far as I have read, Be the Zombie DLC also allows other players to join your game as a Zombie with the only purpose of hunting you, but I will not make any comment on that feature since I have not tried it yet]GRAPHICSEven though I do not consider high graphic quality determinant in order to acquire a new game, I have to say I have enjoyed the different settings this game has. Architecture is one of the strengths of Dying Light since it combines (and this is a very personal opinion without any previous knowledge) both western and arab architecture. Characters in general are very well made, and zombies in particular are designed in such a way that even though they are not made to scare the player (i.e coming out of the blue and attack your screen), they will keep you in constant tension. I believe this is one of the features I enjoyed most, since I am not a big fan of horror games and I like to keep my a** on my chair. That would be my very brief analysis on Dying Light. I think the game is totally worth it. The game costs 50EUR, but if you believe that's too much money you can always wait for Steam sales and get it half its price. I hope this review has helped you somehow :)
17 people found this review funny
Is it just another zombie game? No. It is THE ZOMBIE GAME.This game is an amalgamation of every cliche, dilemma and trope found in zombie-related games, comics, films and culture. Though this may seem like something you've seen a hundred times, Dying Light has managed to implement and capture the core aspects of what made those devices work by adding in the right amount of survival horror and scares.Death comes swiftly at every turn if you slip up in the night. This game captures the intensity and tension of fast-moving zombies from 28 Days Later, adds in a horrifyingly wonderous night-time gameplay that drastically limits vision and introduces enemies that are g both when they jump you and when you are trying to sneak or run past them while listening to their guttural growls and screams.The most amazing part? YOU are in total control at every moment. YOU will understand why and how you die. YOU are definitely equipped with the ability to outrun and outlast them all. Yet Dying Light still manages to keep up the fear despite giving you every tool at your disposal once the game opens up. And for the seasoned veterans, think the game is too easy after a while? Wear a pair of surround sound headphones, attempt it in Nightmare mode or turn off your HUD. Good night... and have fun!
Was this review helpful?
IMPORTANT: for expansion: on the main menu, go to &PLAY& then &THE FOLLOWING& -Many people think after defeating the boss, &That's it?& NO IT'S NOT.just don't press &CONTINUE& when done with the main campaign.A simple description of this game would be &Dead Island + Mirror's Edge = Dying Light&...But there's just so much in this game, since &The Following& got added, it's basically double as big as it was on release.Skill system: check / Melee: check / Firearms: check / Parkour: check / Zombies AND Human enemies: check.Dying Light Development Kit gives access to make your own maps, quests, weapons and items too! (If you know how to use blender 3D to make 3D models, you can make new items from the bottom up!)In the Expansion, The Following, there's a buggy, a drivable vehicle! new weapons, NPCs, places and quests!a solid 10/10 from me.
Was this review helpful?
This game is fun and keeps you playing for hours.If you like to play coop this is a game for you!
Was this review helpful?
I thought Zombie games were losing their cool, nothing new or impressive, franchises dying or becoming bad, lots of titles with the same logic. But this one has something that makes it addictive.10/10Positive aspects:-It runs great. The mobility system works really well, I remember playing it so much that I was walking on the street and felt like climbing a wall, the parkour gives you a sense of freedom rarely found in games, not as responsive as Mirror's Edge, but not buggy or glitchy. -Great scenarios and graphics. It has two different zones, slums and a richer part of city, It almost looks better than real life.-Short loading times. -Progression makes you wanna play more and more, the game is hard at times, and it takes some grinding to evolve by learning new skills and abilities, which you appreciate you when get and start using it more oftenly.-Many sidequests.Negative aspects:-Story isn't exactly original (but how could it be with zombies?), but characters, specially the protagonist is very well developed.-Zombies aren't original and there aren't many different kinds. However, during nigh they get really badass.
Was this review helpful?
Dying Light is &another zombie game& but done right. In my opinion of course.Positives: +Parkour is great, its smooth and it works well. Not quite Mirrors Edge level smooth but not exactly far from it either. +Graphics are good, zombies look good and some very interesting. +Crafting, crafting is fun and sometimes necessary if you want to live/survive. +Progression, leveling up is always fun and adds a fun small RPG element to the game also tricks/skills are fun.+A lot of side quests. +Includes CO OP+Good combat.+'The Following' DLC that includes is a lot of fun. Includes a Buggy. +Great sound.Negatives: -Story isn't anything special, but characters and the protagonist make up for that. -Story is relatively short-Zombies look interesting but if you've played a Left 4 Dead game you know the zombie types.-First couple of hours are a little bit boring.-Final boss is a quick time event, a big let down. dr: It's fun, but has a rough start.Its a toss up between a 8/10 and a 9/10.
Was this review helpful?
I think it's finally time I share my opinion about this game with the world, since I just reached the 300 mark and the game is on a big sale.People can hate all they want on my PERSONAL OPINION, but here we go.I'm going to start off by saying &Dying Light& is my favorite game of all time. It takes my favorite elements of ANY game (Zombies, Parkour, Open-World) and combines them into an original piece of art.So, the base game by itself offers two huge maps, which you can easily traverse with this game's delightful parkour system (I say screw Assassin's Creed, THIS is freedom). The story will be taking you through every street of &The Slums& and &The Old Town&, and the side-quests will be taking you into people's personal lives. Doing each of these things, along with smashing Zombies to bits, will reward you with points towards unlocking new Skills which MAKE THE GAME MORE FUN! Along with that, you will be rewarded with unique weapons and sometimes even things like ziplines connecting parts of the city making the travelling, again, more fun. People overlook this part of the game, thus avoiding more than half the fun of it, stick to the main storyline, and then get disappointed by the ending. Oh, and about the ending, you will be using your Parkour and Zombie-fighting Skills all the way until the very end of the last mission, and then instead of doing all sorts of cool combinations with the game they created, the Devs decided to fill it with talking and Quick-Time Events.And oh, the Devs. After seeing how they react to the Community's feedback on this game, I started loving Techland. They encourage the Community to send them messages saying what they liked about the game, how it could be improved and take it all into consideration. Their customer support for this game is amazing, with sometimes even giving away their PERSONAL E-mail address just to help people with problems they have in the game.They ensured the game is equally supported on all platforms, while most of the community is on PS4, a bit less on Xbox One, and the least on PC (the numbers are probably changing very often, last time I checked, actually quite a while ago, it was like this.), they included the Developer Tools for this game on PC, allowing the community to make maps that have every enjoyable aspect from the actual game. However, they STILL kept it balanced, with porting the best community maps to consoles. And that was it for &Dying Light&. But wait, we're here to talk about &Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition&. This package is completely worth the price even without a sale, including the game and the Season Pass, as well as improved graphics and optimization. Going back to the topic of the great support this game has, even the physical copy owners, like me, today have access to the &Enhancements& for free, and have the chance to upgrade to only the Season Pass. However, if you're looking to buy the game, you'll get all you need in DL: TF -EE.The contents of the Season Pass are:- MASSIVE The Following DLC (which I have covered in a seperate review, it's still worth knowing it offers a map bigger than both from the base game combined and introduces driving)- INTENSE The Bozak Horde DLC, making your heart pump insanely fast while you race with time in an attempt to win the &Bozak Bow&, a great stealth weapon- Ultimate Survor Bundle, I consider it more like bonus content for the Season Pass, offering 3 Outfits and 4 kick-??? weapon Blueprints- Cuisine & Cargo, along with USB I consider it just 2 bonus Quarantine Zones that give you a chance to get some epic loot.You do not, however, get the most recent 4 personalization bundles, each one offering an Outfit, weapon Blueprint(s) and a Buggy Paintjob in this package. I was not happy about this at first, but I realized people should just consider it as an opportunity to support the Devs even more.Oh, but with the base game comes another great feature, the &Be The Zombie& mode. Starting off as a pre-order bonus, making it's way to a DLC, and then becoming a part of the game itself, BTZ lets you play as a super-powerful Night Hunter, on a quest to kill all humans. From the Survivor's point of view, the Night Hunter's invasions are a terrifying experience. You won't know what I'm talking about until you try it, but trust me, the feeling of a deadly creature watching you from the dark and coming for you, while the only way to defend yourself is a UV Flashlight and flares that burn out way too fast, both of them being an easy target for your enemy's disgusting spit is scary AF.So, this review's targets are the people who are looking for a good game in the crowded-with-unfinished-unsupported-abandoned-by-developers-junk Zombie genre as it is today.This game's Demo says that the full game offers 50 hours of gameplay, while it has offered me 6 times the amount!For all of you considering buying this game, it is very well optimized, supported, finished, smooth and worth every penny.
Was this review helpful?
27 people found this review funny
you shouldn't let these mindless automatons mislead you into believing that Techland just gave away the season pass or &the following dlc& to the people who bought the original game. these people who are telling you this, possibly may have not played the game enough to know what content they do or do not have in their library or they are just part of Steam's shill team. no one could really be so stupid as to not know what they paid for. could they?Techland have simply changed the name of the game to &Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition& (which is a bit disingenuous to customers who purchased the product within the first year of it's release) and they threw in &the following dlc& as part of the initial game for new customers, only.the so-called &enhanced edition& is the &plain-vanilla& version of the game now, it just has a new name and a new (but possibly meaningless) branch on the skill tree. as of now, there is no other version of this game to be had. so the only thing that previous customers get out of this deal is the new branch on the skill tree and possibly one or two short missions (not clear on that) but no actual new content.what Techland are really attempting to do here is to keep the initial entry price of their two-year-old game set at sixty dollars by including &the following dlc& as part of the standard package to current customers.you won't be receiving anything extra if you bought the game before &the following dlc& was released. got it? i hope so.i'd like to help make this clear because so many of these so-called &helpful& reviews that have risen to the top, contain incorrect and misleading information. Techland are not giving anything away for free. this game has a new name, the new name of this game is &Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition&.customers who bought the game before the name change will NOT receive the &the following dlc& without paying for it. &the following dlc& is included only for customers who bought the game after the name change took place.besides that bit of marketing BS, it's a pretty good game. if you enjoyed Dead Island, most likely you will like this game too because it is the same developer and this game is identical to Dead Island except for the parkour bs which is essentially like having a vehicle that you can drive up walls to get away from the mobs of zoms with because you can outrun all but the fastest zombies and only special zombies can climb buildings. this game would certainly have been named Dead Island 2 if Deep Silver hadn't parted ways with Techland.to tell the truth, i could have done without most of the parkour crap. and the grappling hook is op as hell, it's just like the one in Just Cause but with a long cool-down time to make it more of a pain in the behind to use. once you get that grappling hook, you really start to discover the boundaries of the map, all the places that Techland doesn't allow you to go, mostly blocked by invisible walls and surfaces that you can't grasp onto. i hate invisible walls, always have, slippery surfaces are no better.i wouldn't count on more than a hundred hours of play, i've got just seventy-something and i'm pretty much tired of it. mostly because you have to do insanely difficult special missions to keep your cool, expensive-as-hell weapons from falling to pieces. come to think of it, that's why i quit playing, because i think it's total bs that you have to keep working constantly on these survivor defense missions where they raise the difficulty to impossible just to keep your weapons from becoming virtual paper-weights. so you have this super-badass sword that will one-hit-kill just about any creature and you want to keep it from disintegrating because you've only got one repair left on it, so you accept a &survivor mission& and suddenly your uber-weapon turns into this styrofoam sword that requires you to work all day to kill one normal zombie and of course within seconds the survivor dies leaving you with nothing but a worn out uber-weapon that you've invested tons of time in to get it to that level and you can't do anything with it but throw it away. BS like that gets old very quickly for me when i just want to walk around and kill zombies. for that reason i offer a shaky thumbs-up on this one, very shaky. i would have prefered a game i could put about five hundred hours into. but that's not this game, sorry.oh, i remember now, the thing that really burns me the most about this game, the reason i finally gave up on it. you aren't going to believe this, i know i couldn't believe it, even as i was doing it.THE FINAL BOSS IN THE CAMPAIGN IS A QUICKTIME EVENT.there you have it, i guess i'm going to go with a thumbs-down on this one after all. i knew there was something that gave me a knot in the pit of my stomach for paying sixty bucks for this game.they make you spend all that time creating and maintaining weapons and building your skill tree only to hawk a lougie in your face at the end with a quicktime event.and now they are rolling out even more dlc that even the season pass owners are not going to receive.so even if you did buy the season pass for this nearly dead game, they are still going to withhold content from you. great job, Techland. season pass used to mean that you'd get access to everything and you wouldn't have to worry about what new dlc would come along because you already paid out the a_ss and would automatically receive it. so what is the point of buying the season pass when Techland are only going to f_uck you up the a_ss again later with an additional money-milking scheme because you don't have the complete package?; as you were lead to believe that you would.F_uck you too, Techland, you'll never get another dime out of me.
Was this review helpful?
The playable area is truly gigantic and with far less buildings to climb on, moving from one side of the map to the other would have been a nightmare if it wasn’t for the buggy, Dying Light: The Following’s main addition.As soon as you start using the buggy, you’ll begin to level up another perk tree: Driver. This will give you access to important upgrades such as installing UV headlights, a Nitro boost, several kinds of weapons (flamethrower, spikes and more).Melee combat is simply great, with slow-motion decapitations/mutilations and a great sense of weight carried with every move, while ranged weapons (including the new crossbow) are less satisfying to handle.As for the story of Dying Light: The Following, just like in the base game it’s interesting enough to keep the player hooked without being really deep. The real deal of this expansion comes from The Following’s array of quality quests that follow Kyle Crane seeking gain of trust of the locals to get close to a creepy cult.THE GOOD+ Upgradable buggy+ Diverse side quests+ Great ending+ Lovely visuals+ Cheap and addictiveTHE BAD- Lack of safe houses- Can be grindy and repetitive- Harsh difficulty level
Was this review helpful?
Parkour is ????ing awesome. I'd say better then mirrors edge!Killin' zombies is great! So much fun!Storyline could be better, still pretty nice.So many fun things to do, and so many easter eggs. :D10/10 definitly worth your money! also a lot of fun with a friend/friends!I HOPE THEY MAKE DYING LIGHT 2!I HOPE THEY MAKE DYING LIGHT 2!I HOPE THEY MAKE DYING LIGHT 2!
Was this review helpful?
5 people found this review funny
As much as I have enjoyed this game, I can not support a game that offers a season pass that does not include 'ALL' dlc.I dont care if the dlc not included with the season pass is only cosmetic, that is not the point. The point that the purpose of a season pass has traditionaly been to save the money on purchasing 'any' dlc released.
This was both the customers gamble that further dlc would be worth the added cost and a way of supporting the development of said content.
To put it simply, it was a way for us paying customers to say, &We trust you, take our money now so you can develop future content.&Greedy game developers are taking advantage of that trust and we are expected to just accept it as the norm.
If you do not wish to include all content in a
season pass, DONT offer a season pass!
Sell addons seperatley or in bundles, but for the love of god, dont call it a season pass.
Two things I have learned from steam, screw 'paid early access alpha' releases, and screw 'season passes'!!!
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 多种多样 英语 的文章

随机推荐