为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1下定义,是一种用简洁明确的语言对事物的本质特征作概括说明的方法。下定义是说明文常用
的说明方法。2 例句。 如
人是什么?人是能制造工具并能熟练使用工具进行劳动的高等动物。
下定义的句要看是否有判断词
自己想啊,不然脑子会生锈的哦!!!
扫描下载二维码这种羽毛是怎么样进化没有丝毫的神秘性:最健康的雄鸟常常拥有最漂亮的羽毛,而雌鸟也常常会选择那些有最好看羽毛的雄鸟。
How this plumage evolved is no mystery: The healthiest males usually have the most spectacular plumage, so females choose whichever male has the gaudiest feathers.
后来他攀着一株茶树的小干枝说:“这叫童子面,花期迟,刚打着朵,开起来颜色深红,倒是最好看的。”
Then, taking hold of a small branch of a camellia tree, he said, “This is Baby Face .As it blooms late, it's only just in bud.With deep red blossoms, it's really most beautiful.
在短暂的休息和吃饭的空当,谈得最火热的话题就是女人。像“谁是矿区最好看的女人?”或“谁最终把谁给骗了?”之类。
During breaks and meal times, the hottest topic is women. Who is the best looking girl in the community? Or, who is cheating on whom?
我讲的就是制作优良的《人猿星球的兴起》——本季度目前为止最好看的奇观电影,它也是为数不多的应用数码技术达到细致入微戏剧性效果的电影之一。
I’m speaking of the expertly crafted “Rise of the Planet of the Apes, ” by far the best spectacle movie of the season, and one of the few films to use digital technology for nuanced dramatic effect.
郁金香有着最好看的颜色,她们自己也清楚,所以她们挺立得和蜡烛一样笔直,为着有人能更好地看到她们。
The tulips had the finest colours, and they knew it well, too, for they were standing bolt upright like candles, that one might see them the better.
尽管那样,要是我说柏斯-迪豆穿短裤最好看那我一定是在撒谎。
Even then, I would be lying if I said shorts would be Beth Ditto's best look.
马萨诸塞州总医院130名病人已经测序肿瘤样本基因,突变,可以预测哪些药物会最好看的。
Massachusetts General Hospital is already sequencing 130 genes from patient tumor samples, looking for mutations that might predict which drugs will work best.
这么说吧:昨天晚上,睡觉前,我准备了一对最好看、最肥胖的鸽子——给他们最好的吃!
Imagine this: Last night, before going to bed, I prepared a pair of my best-looking, fattest pigeons—only the best for them!
星期一,在诺坎普球场举行的世纪大战中,巴萨5:0羞辱皇马。 这个一边倒的结果让人大跌眼镜,因为此前人们一直认为这会是今年欧洲最好看的比赛之一。
Barcelona humbled Real Madrid, 5-0, in Monday’s Clásico at the Camp Nou, a stunningly one-sided result to a game many had thought would be among the best played in Europe this year.
我们的失误也许让这场比赛成为了有史以来最好看的德比战,因此你会想,你宁愿以6比0获胜还是宁愿赢一场有史以来最好看的德比战?
The fact we made the mistakes probably made it the best derby game of all time, so you're left wondering, would you rather have won 6-0 or won the greatest derby game of all time?
小王子安德烈有一双大大的蓝眼睛,是世界上最好看的眼睛;嘴巴也是小巧玲珑,惹人喜爱。可是,天啊!
Little Prince Andre had large blue eyes, the prettiest eyes in the world, and a sweet little mouth, but, alas!
不过,比避免穿同一套衣服出席派对更重要的是,选择最好看、最上相的服饰。
But more important than not repeating the same party dress is choosing the ensemble that is the most flattering -- and the most photogenic.
学生们在家里做了当时很流行“油炸"玻璃弹子,并且相互比着,要把最好看的拿来。"
At home the students made the popular fried marbles and vied with one another to bring in the prettiest ones.
同学们开始七嘴八舌地问有关哈瑞森的问题:他的哪一部电影最好看?他扮演的什么角色最好?
All the kids asked questions like which movie was her favorite and which character he played she liked the most.
她笑了,他认为这是他所见过的最好看的笑容,想就在这里吻她。
She smiled and he thought it was the most beautiful smile he has ever seen before and wanted to kiss her right there.
这也是一种最好看的茎直接安装在那里,目前并进行了其袖子整齐一些技巧,所以我们对再次显示它没有疑虑。
It is also one of the best looking direct mount stems currently out there and carries some tidy tricks up its sleeve so we have no qualms about showing it again.
28岁那一年被认为是在女人一生中她们的头发是最好看的,体态是最好的和自信心是最高的。
The age of 28 has been pinpointed as the time in a woman's life their hair looks the best, body shape is at its peak and confidence is at an all-time high.
王子:在各种比赛项目中,你们觉得什么比赛最好看?。
Wang Ping: Which competition do you like to watch most among all the sports events?
狮子座流星雨过后,天文爱好者就将期盼12月份的双子座流星雨了,人们通常认为它是一年中最好看的流星雨之一。
After the Leonids, skywatchers will be able to look forward to December's Geminid meteor shower, which is generally thought to be one of the best displays of the year.
在三款车中,Genesis的仪表盘最好看,控制旋钮和开关的手感最好──牢固、细腻、易于操控。
Its dashboard was the best-looking of the group, and its controls' knobs and switches had the best feel -- solid, nicely textured and easy to grip.
该书店将是重要的情节,所以我们最好看它更密切的合作。
That bookshop will be important to the plot so we'd better look at it more closely.
在时装届这里有一个新的第一夫人变成了引领潮流的人物:日本首相夫了,美雪鸠山由纪夫,她穿牛仔的形象被当选为国家最好看的女名人之一。
There's a new first lady turning heads in the fashion world: the Japanese prime minister's wife, Miyuki Hatoyama, has been voted one of the nation's best looking women celebrities in jeans.
在时装届这里有一个新的第一夫人变成了引领潮流的人物:日本首相夫了,美雪鸠山由纪夫,她穿牛仔的形象被当选为国家最好看的女名人之一。
There's a new first lady turning heads in the fashion world: the Japanese prime minister's wife, Miyuki Hatoyama, has been voted one of the nation's best looking women celebrities in jeans.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!“我依然认为这是个好主意,”斯塔布尔宾将军说,“我只不过是一再鼻子碰壁。
'I still think it's a great idea, ' says General Stubblebine. 'I simply kept bumping my nose.
这是个好主意,但缺点是感觉办公室成了虚幻的噩梦,在那儿,你的同事都是牙科医生。
This is a good idea, but has the drawback of making the office feel like a surreal nightmare in which all your colleagues have become dentists.
这是个好主意:不为年老的国有企业工人买单的话,曾经占据支配性地位的中国国有经济将不可能得到新生。
It was a good idea: Without that payoff to older SOE workers, the overhaul of China's once state-dominated economy would not have been possible.
几乎每个人都认为这是个好主意。
Nearly everybody believes these are good ideas.
这是个好主意,而且是另一篇文章的主题。
That's a great idea and a topic for another article.
当然了,这是个好主意,但是说起来容易,做起来难。
Sure, this is good advice. But it is also much easier said than done.
“我没有听说过有什么人曾经做过类似的工作,但是我觉得这是个好主意”阿吉尔茨夫人说,她五个月前又怀孕了,数年前的那个月,克里斯蒂夭折了。
“I had never heard of anyone doing anything like this, and I just thought it was a great idea, ” said Ms. Akyildiz, who was five months pregnant when Cristy was stillborn.
赫鲁晓夫:“这是个好主意。
Khrushchev: "That's a good idea.
这是个好主意,不过我们让弗雷德付钱。你知道他刚拿到了红利。
That's a good idea, but we'll make Fred pay. You know he just got his bonus.
这是个好主意.我需要锻炼身体使身材变得合适.
That's a good idea.I need to take some exercise and keep fit.
塞吉奥:这是个好主意。
Sergio: That is a good idea.
对父母来说,给孩子树立一个积极的模范并严格坚持日常规范这是个好主意。
It's a good idea for parents to be positive role models and try to stick within the daily unit guidelines.
现在你还认为这是个好主意?
Do you still feel like this is a good idea?
显然,我父母并不认为这是个好主意。
Apparently,my parents didn't think this was a good idea.
有时我会觉得这是个好主意,而很多时候我会觉得这主意糟透了。
You know some days I thought it was a good idea, most days I thought it was a horrible idea.
苏珊:这是个好主意。
Susan: That's a good idea.
使用加密不需要 用到 清单4策略中的第一处修改,但这是个好主意。
The first change in the
Listing 4 policy is not required in order to use encryption, but it's a good idea.
狼认为这是个好主意,于是把绳子饶在脖子上,把另一头牢牢系在驴缰绳上。
The wolf thought this was a good idea so he fastened the rope round his neck and knotted it firmly to the donkey's bridle.
把游泳作为孩子的一项减肥计划或是业余消遣方式,我敢肯定这是个好主意。
Call it an anti-obesity program or a way of spending quality time as a kid, I’m sure it would be a great idea.
“这是个好主意——学生们喜欢学习,喜欢课堂”格巴特说,“但当你需要把一个夜猫子变得更喜欢工作时。
"That's a great ideal -- that students like learning and they enjoy classes," said Mr. Gelbart. "But when you have to pull an all-nighter, it's more like work.
有人呼吁联合国派出维和部队,并且监督重新选举:这是个好主意,但是近期不可能实现。
There have been calls for the UN to send peacekeepers and to oversee fresh elections: a nice idea that will not come to pass any time soon.
有人呼吁联合国派出维和部队,并且监督重新选举:这是个好主意,但是近期不可能实现。
There have been calls for the UN to send peacekeepers and to oversee fresh elections: a nice idea that will not come to pass any time soon.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!如何写好排比句(一)散句与整句效果对比例1: 学会珍惜我们大多在拥有时不懂得珍惜,等失去了才后悔:美丽的景色不来得及欣赏,没有珍惜青春的岁月,错失了知心的朋友&&可失去时的后悔又有什么意义呢?当你在暗夜中想象黎明时,才明白昨天错过的朝霞有多美;当你人过中年仍碌碌无为时,才明白荒废的光阴有多可贵;当你踽踽独行在人生之路时,才明白有朋友相陪伴有多幸福。例2:勇敢再艰险高俊的地方,也有攀登者的身影,只要勇敢,就能战胜困难。喜马拉雅山直冲霄汉,可上面有攀爬者的旗帜;撒哈拉沙漠一望无垠,可里面有跋涉者的脚印;阿尔卑斯山壁立千仞,可其上有探险者的身影;雅鲁藏布江湍急浩荡,可其中有勇敢者的故事。(二)怎样写好排比句?免责声明:本文仅代表作者个人观点,与本网无关。看完本文,记得打分哦:很好下载Doc格式文档马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力相关造句:
48小时热门老板告诉他要好好干活,不要老是看钟表等下班。
His boss told him to work hard and not be a clock watcher.
我会好好干活,我也保证评审团跟我一样,然后,最重要的,我希望这是一个充满欢乐的盛会。
I'll do my best and I'm sure the jury will as well. But most of all, I hope it is all a very happy event.
你应当停止干活,好好地休息。
You should stop working and have a good rest.
老板告诉他要好好干活,不要老是看钟等下班。
His boss told him to work hard and not be a clock watcher.
现在继续好好干活,我不可能一个人把桃瑞园里的活都干完的。
Now get back to work, I can't do everything at Tara all by myself.
不然的话,拿起锤子好好干活。
Otherwise, grab a hammer.
继续好好干活,你就会成功。
Keep on your good work and you will be successful.
老板告诉他要好好干活,不要老是看钟表等下班。
I want a worker, not a clock watcher.
我的假期计划是先在家里好好养养神,然后,去书店或者图书馆看书去,老妈还让我帮她干活。
My plan is to leave at home, Yang Yang good God, and then to the library or bookstore to read, let me also mother to help her work.
我的假期计划是先在家里好好养养神,然后,去书店或者图书馆看书去,老妈还让我帮她干活。
My plan is to leave at home, Yang Yang good God, and then to the library or bookstore to read, let me also mother to help her work.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 现在完成时例句 的文章

随机推荐