because of youyou never l...

是在你不应该笑的时候和朋友一起笑。
It's laughing with your friend at a time when you shouldn't.
每一个人都需要这样一个朋友:当以为自身再也笑不进去的时候,他能让你开怀大笑。
Every person need a friend to make them laugusth when they think they will never smile again.
你夸大的话,岂能使人不作声吗?你戏笑的时候,岂没有人叫你害羞吗?
Should thy lies make men hold their peace? and when thou mockest, shall no man make thee ashamed?
不要忧伤,即使你应该伤心…因为你不知道什么时候别人会因为你的笑而爱上你。
Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile…
“你现在笑了,可给我写信的时候却很不愉快,”他说。
"You're laughing but when you wrote me you were unhappy, " he said.
讨价还价时在价钱合适的时候你不需要的东西。(这句话笑点在哪?)
A bargain is something you don't need at a price you can't resist.
不知道说什么的时候你会温柔的看着我笑我词穷;
I hope to have you watching me gently when I don't know what to say;
不要愁眉苦脸,即使你伤心的时候,因为你不知道谁已爱上你的笑。
Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
(小声说)不。 (笑起来)当你在常规教育上投入太多的时候其实你完全可以建立一套自己的理念了。好吧,我已经毕业了,我拿到属于自己的文凭了,我搞定了。
JG: (whispers) No. (laughs) When you subscribe too much to a conventional education you can walk away with a mindset of, “Okay, I've graduated, I've got my diploma, I'm done.
当时你想着我们在一起的时间而不认为在一起是浪费时间的时候,我都已经想着会满足你的笑的。怪怪的。
I'd settle for you smiling when you thought about the time that we had together , and not thinking it was a waste of time.
“也不全是。”我笑答道。“(至少)我的确知道我很高兴在你生日的时候带你出去约会。”
"Not really, " I replied with a smile. "I do know I'm glad I took you out for your birthday. "
当你微笑的时候,我也觉得很开心。但我只能叹息,因为你不昰为我而笑!
I always feel very happy when you smile , but I have to sigh because you didn't smile for me!
在我站着不动把感激的目光投过去的时候,他竟然说他认识我:“只有你向我们笑过。”
When I can not move and throw over grateful sight , unexpectedly he says that he knows me: "Only you have smiled at us."
不知道从什么时候开始每天都特想你,这种感觉好奇妙有时想到你会笑有时默默的难过。
What time do not know from the start every day miss you, this I feel wonderful sometimes think you'll laugh sometimes silently.
可你不知道,我早就已经习惯有你陪着我了,习惯叫你叔叔的时候,看着你开心的对我笑。
But you don't know, I already used to have you accompany me, used to call you uncle time, see you happy smile to me.
你无法不爱上他,因为你等待-热切期待他的下冒险,感受他的情绪,笑着一起开玩笑,只是感觉满足的时候,你接近这本书。
You can't not fall in love with him, as you wait - eagerly anticipating his next adventures, feeling his emotions, laughing along with jokes , and just feeling satisfied when you close the book.
你无法不爱上他,因为你等待-热切期待他的下冒险,感受他的情绪,笑着一起开玩笑,只是感觉5a8满足的时候,你接近这本书。
You can't not fall in love with him, as you wait - eagerly anticipating his next adventures, feeling his emotions, laughing along with jokes, and just feeling satisfied when you close the book.
当共产党员训斥你在财政上要更加有责任感的时候,事情已经非常糟糕了。而你知道,他们是对的。我们美国国会是世界上最大的笑话——只有我笑不出来。
Things are pretty bad when communists lecture you on fiscal responsibility and you know they are right. Our congress is a world wide joke - only I ain't laughing.
当共产党员训斥你在财政上要更加有责任感的时候,事情已经非常糟糕了。而你知道,他们是对的。我们美国国会是世界上最大的笑话——只有我笑不出来。
Things are pretty bad when communists lecture you on fiscal responsibility and you know they are right. Our congress is a world wide joke - only I ain't laughing.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!黄小星的空间乱世佳人经典台词乱世佳人经典台词
一、带翻译的乱世佳人的经典台词
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman.此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again!即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
13.As God is my witness! As God is my witness! They are not going to lick me!I’m going to live through this, and when it’s all over, I’ll never be hungry again! No, nor any of my folks. If I have lie, steal, cheat or kill. As God is my witness! I’ll never be hungry again!上帝给我作证!上帝给我作证!他们休想打垮我!我一定要度过难关,之后我绝不再忍饥挨饿,包括我的亲人!我不惜为此去撒谎、偷窃、欺骗或者杀人!上帝给我作证!我决不再忍饥挨饿!
14.It’s proud I am that I’m Irish, and don’t you be forgetting, Missy, that you’re half-Irish, too. And, to anyone with a drop of Irish blood in them...why, the land they live on is like their mother. Oh, but there, there. Now, you’re just a child. It’ll come to you, this love of the land. There’s no getting away from it if you’re Irish. 作为一名爱尔兰人,我很自豪。难道你忘记了,姑娘,你也有一半是爱尔兰血统。对于那些身体中即使只流着一滴爱尔兰血液的人来说,他们居住的土地就是他们的母亲。喏,就在那儿,那儿。现在你只是个孩子,你将来会明白这种对土地的热爱的。只要你是爱尔兰人,你就无法逃避这种爱。
15.A glamor to it --a perfection ,a symmetry like Grecian art.那时它富有魅力,像古希腊艺术那样是圆满的、完整的和匀称的。
16.I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments,and new.What is broken--and I`d rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived.我从来不是那样的人,不能耐心地拾起一些碎片,把它们黏合在一起,然后对自己说这个修补好了的东西跟新的完全一样。一样东西破碎了就是破碎了--我宁愿记住它最好时的模样,而不想把它修补好,然后终生看着那些破碎了的地方。
17.Rhett: I’m not asking you to forgive me. I’ll never understand or forgive myself. And if a bullet gets me, so help me, I’ll laugh at myself for being an idiot. But there’s one thing that I do know. And that is I love you,Scarlett. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Because we’re alike. Bad lots, both of us. Selfish and shrewd. But able to look things in the eyes and call them by their right names. Scarlett: Don’t hold me like that. Rhett: Scarlett, look at me. I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve ever waited for any woman.瑞特:我不求你原谅。我也永远不会明白、不会原谅自己。如果有颗子弹击中了我,那就帮了我的忙了,我会笑自己是个傻瓜。但有件事情我很明白,那就是我爱你,斯佳丽。不管你我之间发生了什么,不管这整个愚蠢的行将破碎的世界会如何,我都爱你,因为我们俩如此相像。我们俩都有许多缺点,自私又精明,但能够正视现实,敢说真话。 斯佳丽:别这样抱着我。 瑞特:斯佳丽,看着我。我爱你胜过爱任何女人。我等待你比等待任何一个女人都要久。
18.RHETT: We‘ve sort of shocked the Confederacy, Scarlett. SCARLETT: It‘s a little like blockade running, isn‘t it
RHETT: It‘s worse. But I expect a very fancy profit out of it. SCARLETT: I don‘t care what you expect or what they think, I‘m gonna dance and dance. Tonight I wouldn‘t mind dancing with Abe Lincoln himself. 瑞德:我们让那些联合政府的人大吃一惊了,思嘉。 思嘉:这有点象作突破防线,是吗? 瑞德:也许更糟,但我想从中得到更可观的收益。 思嘉:我不管你想得到什么,或者他们怎么想,我要跳舞,跳舞。今晚就是和亚伯拉罕·林肯跳也不要紧。
19.RHETT: Frankly my dear, I don‘t give a damn. 瑞德:坦白说,我亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。
20.There was a land of Cavaliers and 有一片骑士的土地,遍地棉花。
21.Cotton Fields called the Old South
人们称之为古老的南方……
22.Age of Chivalry took its last bow
折射出骑士时代最后的光彩......
23.Here was the last ever to be seen 这里有最后的骑士
24.of knights and their Ladies Fair, 和他们的佳丽
25.of Master and of Slaves
最后的奴隶主和奴隶.....
26.Look for it only in books,for it 这一切只能在书中看到
27.is no more than a dream remembered, 因为他们不过是记忆中的一场梦幻
28.a Civilization gone with the wind... 一个业已随风而逝的文明……
二、带翻译的乱世佳人的经典台词
Ashley:How could I help loving you You have all the passion for life that I lack.But that kind of love isn’t enough to make a successful marriage for two people who are as different as we are.
Scarlett:Why don’t you say it,you coward You’ve afraid to marry me.You’d rather live with that silly little fool who can’t open her mouth except to say &yes&,&no&,and raise a houseful of mealymouthed brats just like her!
Ashley:You mustn’t say things like that about Melanie. Scarlett:Who are you to tell me I mustn’t
You led me on,you made me believe you wanted to marry me! Ashley:Now Scarlett,be fair,I never at any time...
Scarlett:You did,it’s true.You did!I’ll hate you till I die!I can’t think of anything bad enough to call you .
Scalett:Sir,you are no gentleman.
Rhett:And you miss are no lady.Don’t think that I hold that against you.Ladies have never held any charm for me.
乱世佳人经典台词
1.如果我不是个淑女 我一定会好好骂骂这女人
Oh, if l just wasn't a ladywhat wouldn't l tell that varmint!
2.斯卡莉, 你是在告诉我 这片土地对你毫无意义吗?土地是世上唯一值得你 为它奉献...值得为它奋斗.牺牲的事物 因为它是唯一永存的东西
You mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'Hara, that land doesn't mean anything to you?Why, land is the only thing in the worldworth working for...worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it's the only thing that lasts.
3.我很生气!浪费总是令我生气 而这一切都白白浪费了
l'm angry. Waste always makes me angry.And that's what all this is, sheer waste.
4.过去为生存而提出的目标 已消失在我们眼前
The cause of living in the past is dyingright in front of us.
5.像农工一样大吃 像猪仔一样狼吞虎咽
and eat like a field handand gobble like a hog!
6.这么说好像我比那个穿长裤的 老处女更找不到伴似的
As if l couldn't get a better beauthan that old maid in britches.
7.绅士总比暴民要会打仗
Gentlemen can always fight betterthan rabble.
8.男人说的心理想的是两回事
What gentlemen says and what they thinksis two different things.
9.我的心一直是你的 上面还留有你的齿痕呢
You've always had mine.You cut your teeth on it.
10.让我无助地留在这里 你才真的该羞愧而死
You should die of shameto leave me here alone and helpless!
11.我爱你胜过我爱的任何女人,我等你久过我等的任何女人
l love you morethan l've ever loved any woman.And l've waited longer for youthan l've ever waited for any woman.
12.我发现金钱是世上 最重要的东西 我不希望再受没有钱的折磨
I found out that money isthe most important thing in the world...and l don't intend ever to bewithout it again.
13.若你是男人 我会扭断你的颈子
lf you were a manl'd break your neck for that.
14.那就是泰拉 这就是你力量的源泉,泰拉的红土 是你力量的泉源
This from which you get your strength.
女主角斯佳丽与白瑞德的感情纠葛令无数人为之倾情,而两人的告别之吻最令人记忆深刻:夕阳如火,白瑞德搂住斯佳丽的纤腰深深吻下去,仿佛从此要把心爱的宝贝拱手送人,叠成一双的剪影将身边的炮火隆隆全都压了下去,只留下浓情一片。自此,费雯丽和克拉克的完美银幕情侣形象深入人心。而据调查发现,克拉克在费雯丽嘴上的一吻被法国人认为是有生以来所见最美的亲吻,足见这对经典情侣的地位无人取代。
乱世佳人经典台词
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。最新发布的日志散文网推荐文章扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Never frown,even when you are sad,because you never know who is falling in
帽帽RN14WN2
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1) I love you not because of who you are,but because of who I am when I am with you.我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉.2)No man or woman is worth your tears,and the one who is,won't make you cry.没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣.3)The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边.4)Never frown,even when you are sad,because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容.5)To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world.对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界.6)Don't waste your time on a man/woman,who isn't willing to waste their time on you.不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间.7)Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to,doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你.8)Don't try so hard,the best things come when you least expect them to.不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现.9)Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one,so that when we finally meet the person,we will know how to be grateful.在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激.10)Don't cry because it is over,smile because it happened.不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 because of you 的文章

随机推荐