visit my auntt is a write....

This is my aunt.( )is a d_百度知道把下列个题中的两句话并为含有定语从句的复合句.1My brother likes jackets.These jackets are unusual.2The man is asinger.He can write his own music.3Where is the beautiful pictures?You bought it last week.4My grandfather doesnt’t like these songs.These songs are too long.5That woman is my aunt.The woman is looking for her key.根据汉语提示补全句子.1.他的姑姑正和着音乐跳舞.His aunt is( )the music.2.与数学相比,她更喜欢英语.She( )English( )math.3.这个伤心的故事使我想起了我的爷爷.This sad story( )me( )my grandfather.4.我喜欢能随着一起唱的音乐.I like music that I can( )( )( ).5.这张照片对我很重要.This photo is( )( )me.
█天堂█涿鷄█
复合句 1My brother likes jackets which are unusual.2The man is asinger who can write his own music.3Where is the beautiful picture which you bought last week?4My grandfather doesnt’t like these songs which are too long.5That woman who is looking for her key is my aunt.根据汉语提示补全句子.1.His aunt is( dancing to)the music.2.She( likes)English(better than )math.3.This sad story( reminded)me( of)my grandfather.4.I like music that I can( sing)(along)(with ).5.This photo is( important)(to )me.我是初三的,加油哟
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1My brother likes jackets which are unusual.
2The man is asinger who can write his own music.
3Where is the beautiful picture which you bought last week?
4My grandfather doesnt’t like these songs w...
扫描下载二维码这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~My aunt is a ______________.A:a teacher and a writer B:the teacher and writerC:teacher and writer D:a teacher and writer题目修改My aunt is ______________.A:a teacher and a writer B:the teacher and writer C:teacher and writer D:a teacher and writer
小白大人703
选择D teacher和writer都是可数名词,前面都应该有冠词“a”,但是在本题中,teacher 和writer 指的是同一个人——my aunt,这种情况时,第二个名词前是不用加冠词“a”的,所以整句话应该是:my aunt is a teacher and writer.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您好 你的问题答案为C My aunt is a teacher and writer
C因为是一个人
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 visit my aunt 的文章

随机推荐