soundsong of my dreamm

> 正在播放 > 欧美群星 - Sound Of My Dreamsound of my dream 有几种版本我知道有英文版和中文版,但在56里看到过别的版本,貌似法文什么的,知道的提供一下喽~
Sound Of My Dream Acapella开场超hi版-sound of my dreamEast Rockerz - Sound Of My Dream Sound of my dream Dj 青仔i Remix 2007sound of my dream就找到了 这5个版本 舞曲自己下载 注册会员就可以下载了!MP3的!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置: >
sound of my dream歌词
文本歌词:
歌手:华人群星15
I,&I&want&to&goI&want&to&run,&run&to&the&places&where&I&can&beI&wanna&know&what&is&the&soundThe&sound&out&of&something&reminding&meI&want&to&go,&I&got&to&runRun&to&the&moment&and&set&me&freeYou&tell&me&boy&I&hear&the&soundSound&of&my&dreamSo&nowNow&is&the&time&to&make&it&rightNow&is&the&time&to&feel&the&heatThis&is&my&place&I&stay&the&nightJust&move&your&body&to&the&beatI,&I&want&to&goI&want&to&run,&run&to&the&places&where&I&can&beI&wanna&know&what&is&the&soundThe&sound&out&of&something&reminding&meI&want&to&go,&I&got&to&runRun&to&the&moment&and&set&me&freeYou&tell&me&boy&I&hear&the&soundSound&of&my&dream
lrc歌词:I,&I&want&to&goI&want&to&run,&run&to&the&places&where&I&can&beI&wanna&know&what&is&the&soundThe&sound&out&of&something&reminding&meI&want&to&go,&I&got&to&runRun&to&the&moment&and&set&me&freeYou&tell&me&boy&I&hear&the&soundSound&of&my&dreamSo&nowNow&is&the&time&to&make&it&rightNow&is&the&time&to&feel&the&heatThis&is&my&place&I&stay&the&nightJust&move&your&body&to&the&beatI,&I&want&to&goI&want&to&run,&run&to&the&places&where&I&can&beI&wanna&know&what&is&the&soundThe&sound&out&of&something&reminding&meI&want&to&go,&I&got&to&runRun&to&the&moment&and&set&me&freeYou&tell&me&boy&I&hear&the&soundSound&of&my&dream
华人群星15最新歌曲sound of my dream中文版歌词
复仇TA0301
梦中的声音I I want to go 我,我想离开 I want to run 我想逃跑 Run to the places where I can be 跑到那个我属于的地方 I want to know 我想知道 What is the sound 什么是声音 Sound that is something remind of me 那个让我回想起的声音 I want to go 我想离开 I got to run 我想逃跑 Run to the moment that sets me free 跑回我还自由的那一刻 You tell me why 你告诉了我为什么 I hear the sound 我听到了那个声音 Sound of my Dreams 梦中的声音 So Now 现在 Now is the time to make it right 现在是时候作出正确选择 Now is the time to feel the heat 现在是时候感受我的心 This is my place im staying tonight 这是我今晚要呆的地方 Just move your body to the beat 让你的身体舞动 I I want to go 我,我想离开 I want to run 我想逃跑 Run to the places where I can be 跑到那个我属于的地方 I want to know 我想知道 What is the sound 什么是声音 Sound that is something remind of me 那个让我回想起的声音 I want to go 我想离开 I got to run 我想逃跑 Run to the moment that sets me free 跑回我还自由的那一刻 You tell me why 你告诉了我为什么 I hear the sound 我听到了那个声音 Sound of my Dreams 梦中的声音
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 song of my dream 的文章

随机推荐