2分钟的英文关于爱国的演讲稿演讲稿

您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&“”正文
小学生英语演讲2分钟
小学生英语演讲2分钟
作者/编辑:佚名
  []生英语2分钟My English Teacher
Mr.Peng is our English teacher. He is forty. He looks very young and strong, because he is fond of physical exercise.
He likes singing very much and he often teaches us some English songs when we are tired in English class. He sometimes tells us some interesting jokes. So we are all pleased to have English classes.
He always encourages us to speak English. And we often hold some activities. We persist in writing diaries in English though we make mistakes now and then. He always corrects them patiently, and tells us some methods.
He is a good teacher and we all love him.
Everyone has a family. We live in it and feel very warm. There are three persons in my family, my mother, father and I. We live together very happily and there are many interesting stories about my family.
My father is a hard-working man. He works as a doctor. He always tries his best to help every, patient and make patients comfortable. But sonetimes he works so hard that he can't remember the date.
My mother is a woman with a bad memory. She always does a lot of housework, but sometimes she makes mistakes out of carelessness. For example, one day, she washed clothes in the washer, after the washer finished the work, she found she hadn't filled the washer with water.
Now let me tell you a funny thing: one day, father wanted to get up early as usual, buthe wasn't able to do that, because he hadn't set the alarm clock the night before, so when he got up, he did everything in a hurry. After father left, mother said to me mysteriously, "He will come back soon." "Why?" I was greatly surprised. "Because today is Sunday, his holiday!" Just as mother said, father came back home soon, and went to bed again--he was too tired.
You see, what an interesting family have! I hope that you will have one like mine, too.
  小学生英语演讲2分钟所属栏目:〖〗
  〖〗链接地址:
  演讲稿提供的小学生英语演讲2分钟由网友原创或转发,若小学生英语演讲2分钟侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇范文: 下一篇范文:
小学生英语演讲2分钟相关范文一:ladies and gentlemen , good afternoon! i’m very glad to stand here and give you a short speech. today my topic is “youth”. i hope you will like it , and found the importance in your youth so that more cherish it.first i want to ask you some questions:1、do you know what is youth?2、how do you master your youth?youthyouth is not a time of life, it it is not rosy cheeks , red lips and supple knees, it is a matter of the emotions :
it is the freshness of the deep springs of life .youth means a temperamental predominance of courage over timidity of the appetite , for adventure over the love of ease. this often exists in a man of 60 more than a boy of 20 . nobody grows old merely by a number of years . we grow old by deserting our ideals.years wrinkle the skin , but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul . worry , fear , self Cdistrust bows the heart and turns the spirit back to dust .whether 60 of 16 , there is in every human being ‘s heart the lure of wonders, the unfailing childlike appetite of what’s next and the joy of the game of living . in the center of your heart and my heart there’s a wireless station : so long as it receives messages of beauty , hope ,cheer, courage and power from men and from the infinite, so long as you are young .when the aerials are down , and your spirit is covered with snows of cynicism and the ice of pessimism, then you are grown old ,even at 20 , but as long as your aerials are up ,to catch waves of optimism , there is hope you may die young at 80.thank you!演讲稿二:文章出自,转载请保留此链接!I enter tile university after years of hard study and preparation. But life in the university is not as satisfactory as what I had expected. I become lazy and don't want to study.I become silcent. I become puzzled. I don't know what I can do in the future. Then I become unhappy. Four years in the university is only a short period when compared my whole lifetime. Now it has passed a half. In this year, many people ,such as my parents,my friends, ask me what I want to do and tell me to map out a plan for my life. I don't want to follow their suggestion, and I want to go my style. So I think carefully. I have been a young volunteer(志愿者) f#from 本文来自 end#or five years.It's very happy and significant. Then I have a dream.I want to join the University Student Volunteers Go West Programe. I think I can be a teacher in the west.I want to try my best to help them and help me. I want to see the world cearly. Now I can't reach its demand and it's very diffcult,but I will work hard in the next two years. There is an old saying"where there is a will,there is a way.(有志者事竟成)"I think my dream can come ture.Now in the university I mature,and in the university I prepare for the real world. At last,I want to say to everybody"Hlod fast to your dreams,no matter how big or small they are.The path to dreams may not be smooth and wide,even some sacrifices are needed.But hold on to the end,you can find there is no geater happiness than making your dream come ture."演讲稿三:Saying goodbye to childhood,we step into another important time in the pace of young,facing new situations,dealing with different problems.....everyone has his ownunderstanding of young,it is a period of time of beauty and wonders,only after you haveexperienced the sour ,sweet ,bitter and salty can you really become a person of significance.thre time of young is limitted,it may pass by without your attention,and when you discover what has happened ,it is always too late.grasping the young well means a better time is waiting for you in the near future,or the situation may be opposite .having a view on these great men in the history of hunmanbeing,they all made full use of their youth time ,to do things that are useful to society,to the whole mankind,and as a cosquence ,they are remembered by latergenerations,admired by everyone.so do something in the time of young,although you may not get achievements as these greatmen did ,though not for the whole word,just for youeself,for those around!the young is just like blooming flowers,they are so beautiful when blooming,they make people feel happy,but with time passing by,after they withers ,moet people think they are ugly.and so it is the same with young,we are enthusiastic when we are young,then we may lose our passion when getting older and older.so we must treasure it ,don't let the limitted time pass by ,leaving nothing of significance.演讲稿:看完本文,记得打分哦:很好下载Doc格式文档马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力相关演讲稿:网友评论本类热门48小时热门求一篇关于保护环境的英语演讲稿,不用太长,2分钟左右,初三水平的? - 爱问知识人
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2491531',
container: s,
size: '150,90',
display: 'inlay-fix'
关于保护环境的英语演讲稿
的英语演讲稿,不用太长,2分钟左右,初三水平的,在此多谢了!!
你自己可以筛选一部分使用的;
Win Competition of Environment Protection for Beijing
Although the 2008 Olympics are still three years away, another special competition has already started in Beijing. This time, the competitors are not the athletes from all over the world, but the people living in Beijing. The special competition is not held in a stadium, but in every street and every corner of Beijing. I suppose some of you may have already guessed what the special competition is. Yes, it is the competitio
你自己可以筛选一部分使用的;
Win Competition of Environment Protection for Beijing
Although the 2008 Olympics are still three years away, another special competition has already started in Beijing. This time, the competitors are not the athletes from all over the world, but the people living in Beijing. The special competition is not held in a stadium, but in every street and every corner of Beijing. I suppose some of you may have already guessed what the special competition is. Yes, it is the competition of protecting our environment and creating a green Beijing for the 2008 Olympic Games.
Someone may ask who is our rival in this competition? The modern Los Angeles, the charming Sydney, or the historic Athens? No, none of them. The real rival is ourselves. It is our bad habits of neglecting to protect environment in our daily life.
Several years ago, I was very lucky to have an opportunity to live in the United States for about two years. I not only enjoyed the beautiful environment there, but also appreciated the American people's active way of protecting their environment. Now, whenever the environment protection is mentioned, a beautiful view of California will arise in my mind: white clouds flying across the blue sky, green grassplot sprinkled with colorful flowers and small animals playing happily among the trees.
I remember that at the beginning of my coming to America, I often went to my father's working place, the United States Geological Survey, to have fun. Each time I found a lot of people riding bicycles to their offices. Among the cyclists, an old man with white hair attracted my attention. Curiously, I asked my father," Why does the old man ride his bike to work every day? Doesn't he have enough money to buy a car?" Father laughed, "No, not because of money. Actually, he is one of the greatest scientists in the world. He can afford to buy a motorcade if he likes. He is just an environmentalist and usually doesn't drive unless going shopping, or in bad weather. In America, there are a lot of environmentalists, who actively protect their environment. For example, in Palo Alto city we are living now, there is even a bicycle-to-work day on May 19th every year to encourage people to decrease air pollution caused by cars".
Later, I also learnt another interesting fact of environment protection there. In some states of America, in order to decrease air pollution, save energy and reduce traffic jams, state governments encourage people to take buses to work or to share a car among several people. They even set special "diamond lanes" in some main streets, which are only for the vehicles with 2 or more people.
The positive actions of American people and the effective measures the American government takes in environment protection fully won my respects and deeply affected my consciousness in environment protection.
When I was back in China, people often asked me: " What do you think of America?" I always bolt out:" Wonderful, especially the beautiful environment." Frankly speaking, after several years, the faces of my American teachers and friends have gradually faded away from my mind, but the blue sky, green grass and lovely animals in California often arise in my mind, and became my dream of visiting there again.
The 2008 Olympics provide us with the opportunity to publicize and practise environment protection in Beijing. Is it possible for Beijing to Is it possible for Beijing to become as beautiful as California? The answer is "yes", but the dream needs every Beijing citizen's full support and active moves to accomplish.
From now on, if every student who is driven to school can take bus or ride bicycle to school once a week, if every car owner goes to work in a car pool once a week, we can make a difference. If everyone can actively protect the environment in our daily life, the blue sky, green grass and lovely animals in California will appear in Beijing.
Tiny streams can combine into a vast ocean, small trees can together be an immense forest. Beijing is often described as a beautiful and aged picture. If every Beijing citizen adds a trait of green on the picture, the whole Beijing will become an ocean of green. Let us unite together to win the competition of environment protection in Beijing, and present the world a big gold medal. That is "Green Beijing, Great Olympics "
给你找了一个中英文对照的,能好理解些.
打好环保比赛、创建绿色北京
尽管2008北京奥运会离我们还有3年之遥,但有一项规模宏大的特殊比赛已经拉开了序幕。这场比赛的参加者并非来自世界各国的体育选手,而是身处北京的每一位公民,比赛的场所就是我们身边的街区小巷。我想大家已经想到了我所说的这项特殊比赛,这就是"创建绿色北京、保护美好环境"。那么在这场环保大赛中,我们究竟要与谁一比高低?是繁华现代的洛杉矶、风光迷人的悉尼、还是古老神奇的雅典?都不是!比赛的对手就是我们自己,就是我们自身淡漠的环保意识。
几年前有幸在美国加州度过的一段时光,既让我享受了那里宜人的环境,更让我领略了当地人民高度的环保意识。每当说到城市环保,我的眼前总会浮现出加州那蔚蓝的天空、明媚的阳光、碧绿的草地以及嬉戏在树枝间的松鼠、彩蝶和百灵鸟。
记得刚到美国时,常去爸爸工作的美国地质调查局玩耍,每次均能看到许多人骑自行车上下班,而其中一位满头白发的骑车老人,引起了我的好奇。我问爸爸,"那个爷爷为什么总骑车上班,是不是没钱买车?"爸爸笑道:"没钱买车?嘿,说出来吓死你,他可是世界上顶级的大科学家。要论钱,他可以买一个车队呢。" "那他咋不买车呢?骑车多累呀!" "他有车,但平时除非下雨或购物,一般不去开。在美国有许多人都是环保主义者,为了节约能源和减少汽车尾气对大气的污染,他们用实际行动倡导人们尽量少开车。而我们所居住的这座美国城市,还特别将每年的5月19日定成了'骑车上班日',以支持和宣传这种有效的环保行为。"
后来,我还在经常的搭车出行中获知了他们的另一件环保趣事:在美国的许多州,政府为了鼓励大家多坐公交车或几人合用一辆车,以节省能源和缓解交通压力,在城市内一些主干道路上开辟有专门的'钻石车道',只有乘坐了二人或二人以上的车辆才从此通过。美国人民这种自觉的环保意识和政府有效的环保措施使我从内心对他们充满了敬佩。并深刻地影响了我的环保理念。
回国后,常常有人问我:"美国好吗?"我总会脱口而出:"确实好!最好的是环境。"说句真心话,回国三、四年,美国那边同学和老师的面孔已经逐渐模糊,但加州那宜人的自然环境,却每每清晰地浮现在我的眼前,成为我最深的记忆和期盼故地重游的缘由,也成了我心目中北京环境的蓝图。2008奥运会为我们倡导和实施北京的环保提供了契机,北京能否有朝一日也拥有象加州那样美丽的环境?答案是肯定的。但需要我们以真正的环保之心和切实的环保行动去一步一步地实现。
从现在开始,如果每一位有车的朋友一星期可以少开一、两次车,每个让家长用车接送的同学一周能主动让家长少接送一两趟而改乘公车或骑自行车,我们就会有拥有更多的蓝天……。只要我们每一位北京市民都能够自觉的从身边的环保小事做起,加州的蓝天、白云和绿草地就会在北京安家,美国的松鼠、彩蝶和百灵鸟就会来北京落户。
涓涓细流可以汇成滔滔江海,片片绿叶能够造就莽莽森林。只要我们每一位北京市民都拿起手中的环保之笔,在我们所处的街头巷尾,为北京这幅美丽而古老的画卷添上自己的一抹绿色,就能使北京掩映在绿色的海洋中。让我们一起行动起来,用我们集体的力量来打赢这场环保之赛,向全世界展现一块最大的金牌,这就是"绿色北京、精彩奥运"。
Dreams 梦想
---Langston Hughes
Hold fast to dreams 紧紧抓住梦想,
For if drea...
大家还关注2分钟英语演讲稿_英语演讲稿_VOA英语网
2分钟英语演讲稿
发表时间:内容来源:
Dear audience and judges,
My topic is &Can money buy happiness&.
As we all know, money can buy all the goods in our life, no matter how huge it is. A spaceship, for example, if you really feel your bank account can afford it.
However, when it comes to love, satisfaction, happiness and many other human feelings, it is completely not like this. The result of many recent research can support my point. They said that, though people received far more money than ever, their standard for happiness also rised. That means, if you had one yuan, a car might be your dream, but if you had one million, you might consider owning a space trip. So when people always hope for those they can not afford, they will push themselves to an unhappy situation.
Anyhow, money equal wealthy in life but not happiness in mind. Only by changing our attitude to money and enjoying every day, can we obtain a truely happy future!
Life is What We Make It
Are you dissatisfied with today's success? It is the harvest from yesterday's sowing. Do you dream of a golden morrow? You will reap what you are sowing today. We get out of life just what we put into it.
Nature takes on our moods: she laughs with those who laugh and weeps with those who weep. If we rejoice and are glad the very birds sing more sweetly, the woods and streams murmur our song. But if we are sad and sorrowful a sudden gloom falls upon Nature' the sun shines, but not in our hearts, the birds sing, but not to us.
The future will be just what we make it. Our purpose will give it its character. One's resolution is one's prophecy. Leave all your discouraging pessimism behind. Do not prophesy evil, but good. Men of hope come to the front.
人生自创论
你对今日的成就满意吗?它是昨日播种的收获。你是否梦想着一个光辉灿烂的明天?你只能收获你今天所播种的成果。我们从生活中所得到的,正是先前我们所付出的。
大自然反映我们的心情:她随着人们欢笑而欢笑,随着人们哭泣而哭泣。若是我们心情欢欣快乐,鸟儿的歌声就会更加美妙悦耳,连树林和溪流也会轻声低柔地唱着我们的歌。但是,如果我们心情忧伤,突如其来的幽暗就会笼罩自然界的脸庞;遍地阳光,却没有照映在我们心上,鸟儿依旧鸣叫,却不再是对这我们欢唱。
未来是靠我们去创造。我们的意志决定未来的性质。一个人的决心就是他的预言。将一切令人沮丧的悲观抛在脑后。不要预言不幸,但是可以预言幸运& 满怀希望的人自会出人头地。
Blue Planet
We all have a common home. She provides us with enough food, enough water and enough living room. We get everything from the nature to live better, but we donnot do anything to protect her. How t water is unsafe to drink and rubbish is burying the civilization that man owns.
Our environment is being polluted faster than nature and man's present efforts can prevent. Time is bringing us more people, and more people will bring us more industry. So many trees will be cut down, and more large cities will be set up. Lots of waste material, in return, is produced and harms the environment. So some experts declare that the balance of nature is being upset, so that the very survival of man is in danger.
How can we solve this problem? The answer is that we must control the speed of growing people, forbid everyone to cut down trees and pour waste water into rivers and so on.
If we achieve this, the environment will turn very clean, and our future will be full of happiness.
来自: 文章地址:
Latest News编辑点评:mydreamientertileuniversityafteryearsofhardstudyandpreparation(准备).butlifeintheunivers
i enter tile university after years of hardstudyand preparation(准备). but life in the university is not as satisfactory(满意) as what i had expected. i become lazy and don't want tostudy.i become silcent. i become puzzled. i don't know what i can do in the future. then i become unhappy.
four years in the university is only a short period when compared my whole lifetime. now it has passed a half. in this year, many people ,such as my parents,my friends, ask me what i want to do and tell me to map out a plan for my life. i don't want to follow their suggestion, and i want to go my style. so i think carefully. i have been a young volunteer(志愿者) for five years.it's very happy and significant. then i have a dream.i want to join the university student volunteers go west programe. i think i can be a teacher in the west.i want to try my best to help them and help me. i want to see the world cearly. now i can't reach its demand and it's very diffcult,but i will work hard in the next two years. there is an old saying&where there is a will,there is a way.(有志者事竟成)&i think my dream can come ture.now in the university i mature,and in the university i prepare for the real world.
at last,i want to say to everybody&hlod fast to your dreams,no matter how big or small they are.the path to dreams may not be smooth(平滑) and wide,even some sacrifices(牺牲) are needed.but hold on to the end,you can find there is no geater happiness than making your dream come ture.&

我要回帖

更多关于 关于祖国的演讲稿 的文章

随机推荐