请帮忙翻译快乐人生三句话话为英文,在线等,谢谢!

请帮忙翻译成英文,在线等,谢谢我打电话给Fedex,电话号码是(800)463-3339,可他们给我的答复依然是邮件运送到原来的地址“*** ”,需要找邮件寄件方去修改地址.请问我要打哪个电话号码联系Fedex让他们投递到我新的地址?
I called Fedex,whoes number was (800)463-3339,but I still got the same answer saying that the mail had been delivered to its old address "xxxx",and that I must find the sender to modify the the mail's destination.Would you please tell me which number of Fedex I should call in order to have the mail delivered to my new address?有问题请追加~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I called Fedex, whose telephone number is (800) 463-3339. However their reply for me was still the same thing that the mail was delivered to the original place "...", in need of finding the sender to ...
扫描下载二维码三句话,请帮忙翻译为英文,在线等,谢谢!_百度知道
三句话,请帮忙翻译为英文,在线等,谢谢!
我目前只有一套样品可以先寄给你参考,我来解释一下由于部分样品在运输途中损坏非常抱歉给你带来困惑。另外我会在25日前补寄多一套给你的美国OFFICE
提问者采纳
绝对地道.AS a part of samples are damaged during transit. 31.I`m very sorry for puzzling you.In addition,let me make an explanation,we currently have only one for your reference,we will
send one another to
your American before 25th
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他7条回答
In addition.Since some of the samples have been damaged in the course of transportation, I have only one set of sample to mail to you for your reference, let me explainI am sorry for the confusion that has been brought to you, I will mail another set of samples to your office in the USA before the 25th of this month
1.sorry for confusing you, now let me explain2.since some samples were broken during the delivery, I can only send you one to
check now3,Besides, I will send you one more to American office before 25th,
I am very sorry for making you confused. Let me explain:Due to the damage of some samples druing the transportation, I only have one set of sample in hand which I can send you for reference.I can send you another one to your office in US by 25th of this month.
I'm very sorry puzzle you, I'll explainBecause some samples in transit damage, at the moment I have only a sample you can send for your reference.In addition I'll fill in the 25 th send one more set of give you of the OFFICE.
i am very sorry for pazzling you, and please let me explain it.because some samples were damaged in transit, i only have one which will be sent to you.besides,i will send another to your American Office before 25th.
Sorry for confusing you,let me explainBecause some of samples were damaged,I only have a set of sample to send you for checking now.Otherwise I will send another one to your American office.
1 I am very sorry for making you feel confused,so I will give some excuses.2 Because of prats of the examplles have been imspired, I am able to post another exmple to you firstly now.3 Otherwise I will post another example to your office in the U.S.A. before 25th this month.
英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求助,帮忙翻译下面为英文,在线等,谢谢!_百度知道
求助,帮忙翻译下面为英文,在线等,谢谢!
然后返回给我们在本周,但工厂目前无法提供更多的样品,请收到后帮忙签署它们,这是非常紧急的,请使用FEDEX INTL,PRIORITY 服务这些产品会在10月中旬装运
提问者采纳
请使用FEDEX INTL, Please be sure to use FEEDEX INTL PRIORITY Service to post direclty these samples to our SZ office ,但工厂目前无法提供更多的样品,这是非常紧急的:These products will be shipped in the middle of October ,请收到后帮忙签署它们这些产品会在10月中旬装运,but our factory can&#39.;t temporarily provide you with more samples,PRIORITY 服务. thank you in advance. you are advised to send the sample back to us within this week, which is very urgent . Please have them signed when you receive them ,直接将这些样品寄到我们SZ office 英文翻译,然后返回给我们在本周
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
The factory couldn's TOP URGENT;t provide more samples now! please send the samples directly to our SZ office by FEDEX INTL PRIORITY, so please sign them after your receiving and return to us within this week, it&#39These goods will be delivered in mid Oct.2013
These products will be in the middle of October shipment, but the factory could not provide more samples, please help to sign after receiving them, and then return to us in this week, it is very urgent, please use FEDEX INTL, PRIORITY services, will send the sample to our SZ office directly.
应该是这样吧 希望可以让你满意哟~
These products will be shipped in mid October,but the factory can not provide more samples at present.Please subscribe them when you recieved,then send to us in this week.It is very urgent.Please use the FEDEX INTL,PRIORITY service,and send these samples to our SZ Office immediately.
These products will be shipped in mid October, but the factory is currently unable to provide more samples, please help them signing after receiving, and then send them back to us this week, it is extremely urgent.Please use the FEDEX INTL, PRIORITY service to send these samples to our SZ office.
These products will be shipped in mid October, but the factory is currently unable to provide more samples, pleasehelp them after signing, and then back to the US this week, it is very urgent, please use the FEDEX INTL, PRIORITY service, direct these samples will be sent to our SZ Office
英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 快乐人生三句话 的文章

随机推荐