digitaIfootmark官网是什么意...

footmark是什么意思_footmark在线翻译_footmark什么意思_footmark的意思_footmark的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
footmark是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
footmark是什么意思 footmark在线翻译 footmark什么意思 footmark的意思 footmark的翻译 footmark的解释 footmark的发音 footmark的同义词
footmark英 ['f?tma:k] 美 ['f?tma:k] footmark 基本解释名词蹊; 躅; 鞋印,脚印,足迹; 足印footmark 网络解释1. 足迹:footman 侍从 | footmark 足迹 | footnote 脚注2. footmark什么意思2. 脚印:footlingpresentation 足位产 足先露 脚踏莲花生 | footmark 脚印 | footmasher 脚踏式搅碎机footmark 双语例句1. Be these roughly, important is to give a spider to pave a road, always the place that the spider often goes to, keep the track of our website more, spider down footmark, climb naturally slowly.&&&&大致就是这些了,重要的就是给蜘蛛铺路,凡是蜘蛛常去的地方,多留下咱们网站的脚印,蜘蛛顺着脚印,自然慢慢就爬来了。2. I haven't find my father's footmark even now.&&&&即使到了今天,我还没找到爸爸当年的足迹。3. A little team of the rover in the world, please leave your footmark in my words.&&&&1:世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里。4. While we leave the world, also can be left over by the footmark on the time sandy beach.&&&&当我们离开人间时,也能让足迹遗留在时间的沙滩上。5. This kind of footmark is available the feature is little, to examine appraisal job brings certain difficulty.&&&&这类足迹可利用的特征少,给检验鉴定工作带来一定的困难。6. Please do a group of rover of the world left your footmark in my letters.&&&&1:世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里。7. 7. He studies footmark for a whole life, it is our country's famous footmark expert.&&&&他毕生研究足迹,是我国闻名的足迹专家。8. The work is naturally very difficult, in history, Chinese left incalculable explorers footmark and many school`s thought.&&&&这一工作自然是非常困难的,在历史的长河中,中国人留下的是无数探索者的足迹和很多的学派9. These music which incarnate all kinds of manners register the historical footmark, the patrimonial dream and the glory of every nations in the every area. And they spread the especial style of every area.&&&&这些体现着不同风貌的音乐悠远地记录着每个地区的民族在历史中留下的足音和他们代代相传的荣耀与梦想,同时也传递出每一个地区特有的风情。10. This is a large scale chemical fertilizer plant imported from France in 1974. I once worked there from , my one passage life footmark was left there.&&&&这是一个1974年由法国引进的大型化肥厂。年我曾在那里工作,我的一段人生足迹留在了那里。11. 11. My description This is a large scale chemical fertilizer plant imported from France in 1974. I once worked there from , my one passage life footmark was left there.&&&&&&这是一个1974年由法国引进的大型化肥厂。年我曾在那里工作,我的一段人生足迹留在了那里。12. This product adopts import
the pet footmark has following characteristics&&&&&&商标已向国家商标局申请注册,享有专用权;本产品所涉及的文字内容、形象及包装外观设计版权归本企业所有,仿冒必究。13. Zoology footmark puts forward at 20 century 90 time, it is a kind of novel resource uses assessment technique, its computation is compendious, can develop continuously to the area decision-making have certain directiveness.&&&&&&生态足迹提出于 2 0世纪 90年代,是一种新颖的资源利用评价方法,它计算简明,对地区可持续发展决策具有一定的指导性。14. The aim of this paper is to explore the footmark of gender roles and understand the reason and result, source, development, transformation and perfection. Thereafter, we can watch and have a restricted view of the history and praxis of Chinese traditional gender roles, and offer a historical resource and background material to turn the theory of gender roles into a Chinese theory.&&&&&&本文的目的,就是要循着性别角色在先秦时期印下的串串足迹,进行探颐索隐的史学研究,将其基本形态和前后变化的种种表现加以全方位、多角度的把握,深入理解其产生、发展、变化和定型、完善的因果,藉此来观照中国传统性别角色的历史和现实存在,并为当今时代性别角色理论的中国化提供一种可资利用的历史资源或背景材料。15. 15. These experience are a of footmark of the person that succeed integrated summary, reflected the pattern that does poineering work on the net, but not be infallible law however, the real case that wants him foundation is applied neatly.&&&&&&这些经验是成功者足迹的一个综合总结,反映了网上创业的规律,但却不是金科玉律,要根据自己的实际情况灵活运用。16. Objective To study the correlation between stature, avoirdupois and the length or width of footmark and fingerprint.&&&&&&目的探讨身高、体重与足迹、手印长宽的关系。17. 17. After all, in all-powerful of golden hill company Lei Jun of ten years is already resolved will next footmark imprints on mobile Internet.&&&&&&不管怎么说,在金山公司叱咤风云十几年的雷军已经下定决心将下一个脚印印在移动互联网上。18. 18. The purpose analyses the correlativity between research footmark length and height and its change pattern in the round.&&&&&&目的全面分析研究足迹长度与身高之间的相关关系及其变化规律。19. Footmark is a when the trace examines main component, also be one of content of spot perambulate, certain evidential effect has had in the accuse and denounce at a meeting that it is being disclosed and confirms crime.&&&&&&足迹是痕迹检验的一个重要组成部分,也是现场勘查的内容之一,它在揭露和证实犯罪的斗争中起到过一定的证据作用。20. So all of the plane problems in description geometry can be solved through the normal plane system with the normal footmark, the intersection point of normal and maximum inclination line.&&&&&&通过法线的法足、法迹和最大斜度线的线迹,使画法几何中有关平面的问题在法线平面体系中均可得到解决。footmark 英英释义noun1. a mark of a foot or shoe on a surface&&&&e.g. the police made casts of the footprints in the soft earth outside the window&&&&Synonym: footmark是什么意思,footmark在线翻译,footmark什么意思,footmark的意思,footmark的翻译,footmark的解释,footmark的发音,footmark的同义词,footmark的反义词,footmark的例句,footmark的相关词组,footmark意思是什么,footmark怎么翻译,单词footmark是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共8个)身体健康
&2017  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 digital footmark
Latest applications
Fly and shoot with a WW2 airplane
See photos in multiple dimensions
Sticky notes
Classic snake game
Famous car racing game for DOS
Commando game for PC DOS
Face in a hole photodigital是什么意思,词典释义与在线翻译:
adj.(形容词)
数字(式)的,数位的,数码的,数字信息系统的,数据的,计数的,数字显示的
指状的,(手)指的,趾的,构成手指的,有手指的,用手指做的
数字电视,数位电视
数字显示式电子表
数字(式)
adj.(形容词)
数字式的 of or based on a system in which information is represented in the form of changing electrical signals
数字显示的 showing quantity in the form of numbers, rather than as a point on a scale, etc.
提示:各行业词典APP中含有本词条的独家正版内容,在手机上可看到更多释义内容。
digital&:&数 ...
在&&中查看更多...
在&&中查看更多...
digital&:&数字 ...
在&&中查看更多...
在&&中查看更多...
Adjective:
displaying numbers rather
"digital clock"
"digital readout"
relating to or perfor
"digital examination"
of a circuit or device that represents
"digital computer"
digital的用法和样例:
用作形容词 (adj.)
Most of the computers we are using are digital computers.
我们正在使用的计算机大多数是数字计算机。
This is my newly bought digital watch.
这是我新买的数字手表。
I just looked at the digital map.
我刚查看完数字地图。
Digital cameras can eat up a lot of power.
数码相机是很费电的。
Today's laser digital disks have many advantages.
现在人们使用的激光数码唱片的优点太多了。
Based on rough counting of mechanic fetch pills, the system realized twice electronic minutia counting based on technique of digital image processing.
该系统在机械取丸粗计数的基础上,采用数字图像处理技术完成了两次细计数,保证了数丸的高精度。
用作形容词 (adj.)
There's a digital watch on the table.
桌子上有一块数字式手表。
The digital reading is right.
数字显示的读数是正确的。
用作形容词 (adj.)
数字显示的读数
数字温度计
digital的海词问答与网友补充:
digital的相关资料:
digital&:&【医学】借 ...
在&&中查看更多...
digital&:&手指的;数 ...
在&&中查看更多...
digital&:&指的 ...
在&&中查看更多...
digital&:&指的, 趾 ...
在&&中查看更多...
digital&:&应用数字技 ...
在&&中查看更多...
【近义词】
含有字母数字的...
【反义词】
digital:芬兰位于欧洲北部,是世界上最北国家之一,芬兰东部约有1300公里的边界与俄罗斯接壤,北部与瑞典和挪威交界,南临芬兰湾和波罗地海,西濒波的尼亚湾,蜿蜒曲折的海岸线长达1100公里。芬兰在CS届有着举足轻…
相关词典网站:footmark的意思
沪江词库精选footmark是什么意思、英语单词推荐、用法及解释、中英文句子翻译、英音发音音标、美音发音音标。
英音 [ 'futmɑ:k ] ; 美音 [ 'futmɑ:k ] 名词 足迹
同义词:,。
They came tramping through the kitchen leaving dirty footmarks.
他们重踏着脚步穿过厨房走来,留下了肮脏的脚印.
a mark of a foot or shoe on a surface
n. 马夫,马丁,仆役
a. 自由自在的,能做所要做的,不受束缚的
n. 军人用小型提箱
a. 愚笨的;吝啬的;无聊的
n. 脚灯;舞台;剧院
2016footmark是什么意思由沪江网提供。

我要回帖

更多关于 footmark官网 的文章

随机推荐