请输入您的手机号码或电子邮箱,获取Kindle阅读软件的下载链接。
通知出版社:
没有Kindle设备?,或者下载免费 。
语种: 英语
15.2 x 1.1 x 22.9 cm
在亚马逊中国上尚未有买家评论。
此商品在美国亚马逊上最有用的商品评论 (beta)
美国亚马逊:
2/2 人认为此评论有用The Workbook is so Helpful,,,and it's Included!
God's Girl
- 已在美国亚马逊上发表版本: 平装
I was pleased to have the book AND workb no need to buy two separate items!
There are a number of deeply personal and revealing workbook exercises that helped me really get a sense of who I am--and how God interacts with me in my life.
The book itself is an interesting peek into the author's life and personal journey with God.
I definitely recommend this book.
Simple & Very Inspirational
Lydia de Zara
- 已在美国亚马逊上发表版本: 平装
已确认购买
I had been searching for a way to build my relationship with God for a few years but it was difficult without guidance. Ms. Mc Neill's book is, very literally, an answer to my prayers. It is well-written, simple to read and understand, and the workbook in the back is easy to use. I read the book all the way through first. After the initial reading, I went back and read each chapter, then completed the corresponding work book chapter. Ms. Mc Neill's personal story was inspiring and made feel very close to her. The book is non-denominational and can be used by anyone who wants a better relationship with God.
查找其它相似商品
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。当前位置:
>>>Everyone needs friends. There is an old saying “Friends are..
Everyone needs friends. There is an old saying “Friends are God's way of taking care of us.” But how do you find real friendship and keep it? The American writer Sally Seamans tells young students some smart ways to find friends. Sally says finding friendship is just like planting a tree. You plant the seed and take care of it to make it grow. First, you should choose a friend. What makes a good friend? It is not because a person has money or good looks. A good friend should be kind and patient. For example, if you have a bad day, a good friend should listen to your complaints and do his or her best to help. To make a friend, you can not be too shy. You should make each other happy and share your lives. But things cannot always be happy. Even the best have fights. What should you do when you have a fight with your friend? You have to talk to him or her. When there is no one around, have an honest talk. If he or she doesn't want to talk, you could write a letter. There are three steps to being friends again: Tell him or her
say what your friend has done wrong, and explain why you did this or that. Remember that friendship is the most important thing in your life.小题1:Sally wants to tell students the ways to ________.A.find friendsB.plant treesC.get happyD.keep fit小题2:What makes good friends? A good friend should ________.A.be lovely and coolB.be kind and patientC.have lots of moneyD.have good looks小题3:Accroding to the text, you can ________ your friend after a fight.A.buy a present forB.never say a word toC.have dinner withD.write a letter to小题4:What is the best title of the text?A.Teenagers and friendshipB.The good friends around youC.The trouble of growing upD.The care and keeping of friends
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:不详
小题1:A小题2:B小题3:D小题4:D试题分析:这篇短文主要介绍了朋友的重要性,以及交什么样的朋友和朋友间如何相处的问题。小题1:根据第二段The American writer Sally Seamans tells young students some smart ways to find friends.描述,可知选A。小题2:根据第三段A good friend should be kind and patient.描述,可知选B。小题3:根据第三段What should you do when you have a fight with your friend? You have to talk to him or her. When there is no one around, have an honest talk. If he or she doesn't want to talk, you could write a letter。描述,可知选D。小题4:这篇短文主要介绍了应该交什么样的朋友以及如何维持友谊,故选D,朋友间的关怀及维持。点评:本文浅显易懂,层次分明,学生很容易把握文章中心内容。答题中注意带着问题阅读短文,一般就能顺利找出答题依据。对于不能直接找到根据的问题注意联系上下文,根据短文中心总结出正确答案。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“Everyone needs friends. There is an old saying “Friends are..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“Everyone needs friends. There is an old saying “Friends are..”考查相似的试题有:
89668582819249226055827554990295Finding friendship is just like planting a tree.
寻找友谊就像植树一样(慢慢精心培养)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
培养友情就像植树
扫描下载二维码欢迎来到高考学习网,
免费咨询热线:010-
今日:3776套总数:5603686套专访:3146部会员:302765位
当前位置:
& 2015届高考英语一轮复习名师预测:必修1.1 Friendship(解析版)
2015届高考英语一轮复习名师预测:必修1.1 Friendship(解析版)
资料类别: /
所属版本: 通用
上传时间:
下载次数:80次
资料类型:专题资料
文档大小:1.79M
所属点数: 0点
【下载此资源需要登录并付出 0 点,】
资料概述与简介
2015高考预测 (A)
一、单词拼写
1.She saw him coming but she i______ him.
2.Check that the plug(插头) has not come l______.
3.She's still u______ about her uncle's death.
4.After the accident, he lost the p______ of speech.
5.I wouldn't go to London with the mere p______ of buying a new tie.
6.Let's go ______(户外) since the weather is fine.
7.The sudden ______ (雷声) frightened the little girl a lot.
8.For him, this will be an ______(完全地) new job, so he isn't sure of it.
9.Some of the guests are ______(德国人).
10.He advertised for a ______(合伙人) to co-operate with on the project.
1.ignored 2.loose 3.upset 4.power 5.purpose 6.outdoors 7.thunder 8.entirely 9.Germans 10.partner
二、完成句子
1.I tried my best to ______ ______ ______ (让她平静下来),but failed.
2.The boy has been away for several days. We ______ ______ ______ ______(非常担心) his safety.
3.While ______ ______ ______ ______ (正在看篮球赛时), I smelt something burning.
4.The cost of the party ______ ______ ______(合计) 2 000 yuan.
5.Everybody can see that she did it ______ ______(故意).
6.My holiday was spoiled by ______ ______ ______ (一连串的) wet days.
7.This old soldier ______ ______(经历) a lot of wars.
8.Please ______ ______ (记下) what he said on this paper.
9.After his father died the orphan ______ ______(不再) go to school.
10.It's better to talk with your friends ______ ______ ______(面对面).
8.set down
9.no longer
10.face to face
三、单项填空
1.You'd better ______ your scores and see if you have passed the exam.
A.add up to        B.add to
2.Rescuers are ______ for the safety of the two men trapped in the mine.
A.grateful
B.concerned
C.extreme
D.frightened
解析:句意:救援者非常担心那两个被困井下的人的安全。grateful意为“感激的”;concerned意为“关心的,担心的”;extreme意为“极端的”;frightened意为“害怕的”。
3.I wanted to have a word with her, but she ______ me and went away.
C.ignored
4.Although I often send e-mail to Tom, I have never seen him ______.
A.eye to eye
B.on my own
C.with eyes
D.face to face
5.The old woman has ______ a lot since her husband died many years ago.
A.gone by
B.gone through
C.gone along
D.gone over
解析:考查go相关短语辨析。go by意为“(时间)过去;经过(地点)”;go through意为“经历,经受;做完”;go along with意为“同意,支持”;go over意为“仔细查看;审查;复习”。句意:这位老女人自从多年前她丈夫死去以来,经受了很多事。故选B。
6.She tried to ______ the frightened boy by giving him some candies.
A.look down
B.calm down
C.get down
D.go down
解析:本句考查短语辨析。根据句意知calm down意为“使……平静下来”,符合题意。
7.Because he didn't finish the work on time and was fired by the company, he was very ______ about it.
B.worried
C.anxious
D.nervous
8.Broadly speaking, I would agree with Shirley, though not ______.
B.thoroughly
C.entirely
D.extensively
9.I have ______ everything that happened, as I remember it.
A.set down
C.set out
D.set off
10.______ prevent her from attending the meeting, he took away the key to their car ______.
A.S by mistake
B.I on purpose
C.I to her surprise
D.S in surprise
解析:in order to引导目的状语放于句前、句中均可,而so as to只能放于句中;on purpose意为“故意地”。
11.Recently there ______ been a series of car accidents at the crossing.
解析:空格处需用助动词,D项不对;根据recently可知B项不对。“a series of+复数名词”作主语,谓语动词用单数,因此C项正确。
12.—Can I get the house cheaper?
—Sorry, it's ______ my power to sell it any cheaper.
A.without
13.______ on the MSN, some people often use “88” for “goodbye”.
A.When chat
B.When chatting
C.When chatted
D.When to chat
14.—Do you know the most ancient city in China—Xi'an well?
—No, this is the first time I ______ here.
B.have come
C.am coming
15.It is on 1st Sept. ______ students go back to school every year.
解析:句意:学生们每年都是在九月一号这天重返校园。本题考查的是强调句型:It is/was+被强调部分+that+其他部分。
16.Did you ask whose computer ______?
A.this blue one was
B.is this blue one
C.was this blue one
D.this blue one is
解析:由主句动词的过去时判断排除B、D;由从句的语序为陈述语序知选A。
17.He told us he ______ a concert ______.
A. three days before
B. a week ago
C. since a week ago
D. for a week
解析:考查间接引语。根据直接引语变间接引语时时态一致的原则和时间状语的变化,A为正确答案。
18.The teacher told us that light ______ faster than sound.
A.traveled
B.had traveled
C.is traveling
D.travels
解析:表示“真理,事实”的直接引语变间接引语时,一般现在时态不发生变化。
19.Mother asked the youngest son ______ with his toy car.
A.what the matter was
B.what was the matter
C.what the matter is
D.what is the matter
20.John told his teacher that he ______ born in 1980.
B.had been
C.has been
解析:从句中有明确的表示过去的时间状语,时态应用一般过去时。
21.He said that his car ______ stolen and he ______ have to telephone the police.
22.He asked me ______ I would go to Beijing by air the next day.
A.that if
C.that whether
解析:that, if和whether都是连接词,不能连用;by air已经明确了去北京的方式,故不选how。
23.I caught a bad cold last month and it took a whole week for me to ______ from it.
A. gain          B. recover
24.I'm not tired ______ a shop-assistant job, but I am really tired ______ standing all day long.
25.The old lady ______ great pain when her only son was killed in a traffic accident.
B. suffered
C. suffered from
26.Before you start to ______ the problem, you should come up with a general idea.
A.settle up
B.settle down
D.settle in
解析:作“解决(问题)”讲时,settle是及物动词,直接接宾语。
27.They asked ______ to improve the soil.
A.that it was hard
B.whether it was hard
C.if it is hard
D.whether was it hard
解析:引述动词是表疑问的,排除A项;从句应用陈述语序,排除D项;ask 用了过去时,从句也应用过去时。
四、完形填空
Making friends is a skill. Like most skills, it improves with __1__. If you want to meet people and make friends, you must be able to take some __2__. You must first go __3__ there are people. You won't make friends staying home alone.
Join a club or a group, for talking with those who __4__ the same things as you do is easier. __5__ join someone in some activity.
Many people are __6__ when talking to new people. __7__ meeting strangers means facing the unknown. And it's human __8__ to feel a bit uncomfortable about the unknown. __9__ of our fears about dealing with new people come from doubts about ourselves. We __10__ other people who are judging us finding us too tall or too short, too this or too that. __11__ don't forget that they must be feeling the same way. Try to accept (接受) yourself __12__ you are and try to put the other person at ease. You'll never feel more __13__.
Try to act self-confident (自信) even if you don't feel that way. When you enter a room full of __14__ such as a new classroom, walk tall and straight, look __15__ at other people and smile. If you see someone you'd like to __16__ something to, don't wait for the other person to __17__ a conversation.
Just meeting someone __18__ doesn't mean that you will make friends with that person. Friendship is __19__ on mutual (相互) liking and “give and take”. It __20__ time and effort to develop.
B.practice
D.everything
2.A.photos
D.troubles
3.A.where
C.However
6.A.afraid
B.fearful
C.nervous
D.familiar
7.A.Above all
D.After all
8.A.nature
10.A.suggest
B.consider
D.imagine
B.Therefore
12.A.what
13.A.dangerous
C.familiar
D.comfortable
14.A.strangers
C.classmates
D.students
15.A.anxiously
B.friendly
C.curiously
D.directly
16.A.speak
17.A.start
18.A.strange
C.familiar
D.tiresome
19.A.depended
20.A.takes
18.解析:由第三段中的“talking to new people”,“meeting strangers” “... dealing with new people” 等可以得知,在此 new 作后置定语,修饰 someone。
五、阅读理解
Everyone needs friends. There is an old saying: friends are God's way of taking care of us. But how do you find real friendship and keep it?
The Care and Keeping of Friends by the American author Sally Seamans tells young students some smart ways to find friends. Sally says finding friendship is just like planting a tree. You plant the seed and take care of it to make it grow.
First, you should choose a friend. What makes a good friend? It is not because a person has money or good looks. A good friend should be kind and patient. For example, if you have a bad day, a good friend should listen to your complaints and do his best to help. To make a friend, you can not be too shy. You should make each other happy and share your lives. But things cannot always be happy. Even the best friends have fights.
What should you do when you have a fight with your friend? You have to talk to him or her. When there is no one around, have an honest talk. If he or she doesn't want to talk, you could write a letter. Sally says there are three steps to being friends again: Tell him or her say what your friend has done wrong, and explain why you did this or that.
The book also has advice on some small but important things like celebrating your friend's success.
Even if you haven't had a real friend before, you will start to think of having one if you read this book. Because the book tells that friendship is the most important thing in your life.
1.The best title for this article is ______.
A.Life is great if we have friends
B.What is a friend?
C.Everyone must have a friend
D.How to make friends
2.Which of the following statements is true?
A.This article was written by Sally Seamans.
B.The Care and Keeping of Friends gives good advice to young students.
C.If you want to get friendship, it's OK for you to plant a tree.
D.It's certain that best friends don't fight against one another any time.
3.According to Sally, ______.
A.friendship comes to you naturally
B.friendship is given by God
C.friendship exists among good friends
D.if you have no friend, you'll die
4.If you have a good friend, you will both ______.
A.live together
B.live and die together
C.eat together
D.have the same interest in some things, enjoy yourselves together in some activities, and tell each other troubles and joys
2015高考预测 (B)
一、单词拼写
1.Their ages are from 13 to 19. They are called t______.
2.Seafood always ______(不适合) with me.
3.We were wearing ______(确切地) the same clothes.
4.The mother was g______ to the young man for his saving her girl from the river.
5.I d______ others speaking to me with a mouthful of food.
6. In the past, we used to s______letters.
7. I heard an i______ of news over the radio.
8.Can you give me some useful t______ on how to improve my English?
1.teenagers 2.disagrees 3.exactly 4.grateful 5.dislike 6.swap 7.item 8.tips
二、完成句子
1.我第一眼就喜欢上了这套房子。
I ______ ______ ______ ______ the house at first sight.
2.他们一起唱这首歌。
They all ______ ______ ______ the song.
3.对于我们应该做什么,我常常跟他意见不一致。
I often ______ ______ ______ ______ what we ought to do.
4.我非常感激你没对我们老板说这件事。
I ______ ______ ______ you didn't tell our boss about this.
5.他们总是相处得很好。
They always ______ ______ ______ ______ each other.
6.他在新的学校生活上有些麻烦。
He ______ ______ ______ his new school life.
1.fall in love with 2.join in singing 3.disagree with him about 4.am grateful that 5.get along well with 6.has trouble with
三、单项填空
1.I am ______ to you for the chance to express my feelings.
A.helpful         B.hopeful
C.grateful
2.Readers can ______ quite well without knowing the exact meaning of each word.
A.get over
C.get along
D.get through
3.It is Li Mei that he______for 50 years.
A.has been in love with
B.has been in love
C.has fallen in love
D.has fallen in love with
解析:fall in love表示一种动作,而be in love表示状态。根据后面状语for 50 years,故用表示状态的谓语。
4.We can communicate ______ people in every part of the world ______ the Internet.
B. through
C. through
5.I often ______ him for advice on my work and he is always willing to ______ me some.
6.Some students have trouble ______ grammar while others have difficulty ______ new words.
A. remember
B. to remember
C. remembering
D. remembering
解析:考查固定搭配。have trouble with sth.意为“在……有困难”;have difficulty (in) doing意为“做……有困难”。
7.The boy sometimes found ______ difficult to communicate with his friends.
8.Do you have a needle with a finer
______? Mine is too blunt(钝).
解析:句意为:你有针尖稍尖一点的针吗?我的针的针尖太钝了。
9.—Would you like to ______ my birthday party this Saturday?
—Sorry. I have an important meeting to ______.
B. attend
C. take part in
D. attend
解析:“参加活动”用 join in 或 take part in;“开会”用 attend。
10.—Shall we put off the work till next week?
—______. I don't think it would be the right thing to do.
A.Never mind
B.Sure, go ahead
C.Yes, better not
D.No, I disagree
解析:由答语看出,说话者不同意对方的意见,只有D项符合。
11.—The next train will arrive in the afternoon.
—Oh, could you be more specific?
—Yeah, at 4:35 p.m.______.
A.specially
B.particularly
C.properly
D.exactly
解析:根据上文的 specific(具体的)判断选D。
12.They dislike this kind of life, ______?
A.do they
B.don't they
C.will they
D.won't they
解析:因为 dislike 不是否定词,所以反意疑问句部分用否定式。
四、阅读理解
Friends play an important part in our lives. Although we may take friendship for granted, we often don't clearly understand how to make friends. While we get on well with a number of people, we are usually friends with only a very few, for example, the average among students is about 6 per person. In all the cases of friendly relationships, two people like one another and enjoy being together, but beyond that, the degree of intimacy(亲密) between them and the reasons for their shared interests vary greatly. As we get to know people, we take into account things like age, race, economic condition, social position, and intelligence. Although these factors are not of great importance, it is more difficult to get on with people when there is a marked difference in age and background.
Some friendly relationships can be kept on argument and discussion, but it is usual for close friends to have similar ideas and beliefs, the same opinions and interests — they often talk about “being on the same wavelength”. It generally takes time to reach this point. And the more intimately involved people become, the more they depend on one another. People who want to be friends have to learn to put up with annoying habits and to stand differences.
In contrast with marriages, there are no friendship ceremonies to strengthen the association between two people. But the supporting and understanding of each other that results from shared experiences and emotions do seem to create a powerful bond, which can overcome differences in background, and break down barriers(障碍) of age, class and race.
1.According to the passage, ______.
A.friends are those who must share their interests
B.friends are closer than people who just get on with each other
C.all the people know how to make friends
D.every student has six friends
2.We can learn from the passage that ______.
A.friendship can overcome all differences between two people
B.there are no special ceremonies to strengthen friendship
C.standing differences in opinion can lead to friendship
D.friendship can be strengthened by smiles and soft voices
3.When people talk about “being on the same wavelength”, they mean that they______.
A.watch the same TV programs
B.are the same in all ways
C.have the same background
D.share the same way of thinking and the same interests
4.Which of the following is NOT implied in the passage?
A.Even friends may have different opinions.
B.Friends never argue with each other.
C.It generally takes time for people to become close friends.
D.Someone's habits may annoy his friends.
3.解析:见文章第二段第1句 the same opinions and interests — they often talk about ...。该部分是对前面的解释说明。
4.解析:由第二段开头的Some friendly relationships can be kept on argument and discussion可知。
Before you make friends, you have to decide who you want to be your friends. Most people like to have friends who like to do the same kinds of things they do.
The quickest way to make a friend is to smile. When you smile, people think you are friendly and easy to talk to. It may not be easy at first to smile, but remember most people will stay away from a scared or angry looking face.
One easy way to start a conversation with someone is to say something nice about him. Think about how great you feel when someone says something nice to you. Doesn't it make you want to keep talking to that person?
Ask your new friends questions about themselves. Who's their favorite singer, where do they live, and what do they do after school are all good questions to start a conversation. Make sure you have something to add to the conversation, too. When someone asks you a question, do have an answer for them. There's nothing that will stop a conversation quicker than a_shrug_(耸肩)_for_an_answer.
Kids who show an interest in other kids and who are kind and friendly make good friends. Remember, everyone wants to be around people who like to do similar things and people who are nice to them.
5.This passage give us some adivce on ______.
A.how to make friends
B.What kind of person you can make friends with
C.how to start a conversation
D.the importance of smile
6.Most people like to make friends with those ______.
A.who are sad every day
B.who share the same interest
C.who are fond of talking
D.who say bad things to them
7.Which of the following is NOT a good question to start a conversation with a girl?
A.Which football player do you like best?
B.How do you go to school every day?
C.What are your hobbies?
D.How old are you?
8.According to the third paragraph, most people enjoy talking to one ______.
A.who is always smiling
B.who seems to be friendly
C.who praises them
D.who points our their shortcomings
9.The underlined part in this passage means “______”.
A.being very proud
B.making no answer
C.knowing nothing
D.not hoping to answer
People seem to have a natural need for friends with good reasons. Friends increase your enjoyment of life and relieve feelings of loneliness. They even can help to reduce stress and improve your health. Having good friends is especially helpful when you are going through any kind of hard time: experiencing anxiety, panic attacks or depression.
When you are with good friends, you feel good about yourself, and you are glad to be with them. A friend is someone who —
·you like, respect and trust, and who likes, respects and trusts you.
·doesn't always understand you, but accepts and likes you as you are, even as you grow and change.
·allows you the space to change, grow, make decisions, and even make mistakes.
·listens to you and shares with you, both the good times and the bad times.
·respects your need for secrets, so you can tell him anything.
·lets you freely express your feelings and emotions without judging, teasing or criticizing.
·accepts your self-defined limitations and helps you to remove them.
A man in a focus group said, “Friendship is a continuing source of bonding(组合的), releasing, and creating in yourself and with the other person. There is an emotional bond.”
A good friend or supporter may or may not be your age or come from the same educational, cultural, or
or share interests that are similar to yours. Friendships also h some are closer to the heart, some more superficial— but they're all useful and good.
1.Which of the following is NOT the function of a friend?
A.Bringing you some happiness.
B.Decreasing your loneliness.
C.Getting over the difficulties.
D.Helping you cheat in the exam.
2.We can infer from the passage that ______.
A.friends are persons who can respect and keep a distance with each other
B.friends are persons who only share happy times with you
C.friends are persons who can help you remove your shortcomings
D.friends are persons who always allow you to make mistakes
3.The underlined word “superficial” in the last paragraph means “______”.
C.shallow
In choosing a friend, one should be very careful. A good friend can help you study. You can have fun together and make each other happy. Sometimes you will meet fair weather friends. They will be with you as long as you have money or luck, but when you are down, they will run away. How do I know when I have found a good friend? I look for certain qualities(品质) of character, especially understanding, honesty and reliability(可靠).
Above all else, I look for understanding in a friend. A good friend tries to understand how another person is feeling. He is not quick to judge. Instead, he tries to learn from others. He puts himself in the other person's place, and he tries to think of ways to be helpful. He is also a good listener.
At the same time, however, a good friend is honest. He does not look for faults(过错) in others. He notices their good points. In short, a friend will try to understand me and accept me.
Another quality of a friend is reliability. I can always depend on(信赖) a good friend. If he tells me he will meet me somewhere at a certain time, I can be sure that he will be there. If I need a favor, he will do his best to help me. If I am in trouble, he will not run away from me.
There is a fourth quality that makes a friend special. A special friend is someone with whom we can have fun. We should enjoy our lives, and we would enjoy our friendship. That is why I especially like friends who are fun to be with. A good friend likes the same things I like. We share experience and learn from each other. A good friend has a good sense of humor, too. He likes to laugh with me. That is how we share in the joy of being friends. And I know what he is looking for the same quality in me.
When I meet someone who is reliable, honest, and understanding, I know I've found a friend!
4.Which of the following qualities the writer thinks is the most important in choosing a friend?
A.Understanding.
B.Honesty.
C.Reliability.
D.A sense of humor.
5.If you have fair weather friends, ______.
A.they will give you all that they have when you need help
B.you will be refused when you get into trouble
C.you will become rich
D.you can be sure that you get real friends
6.Good friends need to ______.
A.always point out each other's mistakes
B.be helped with money
C.understand each other's feelings
D.have money or luck
7.This passage mainly discuss ______.
A.the qualities of a friend
B.where to choose friends
C.how to get along with friends
D.the importance of having a friend
答案及解析:
五、书面表达
下面是一个中学生给某报编辑写的一封信,仔细阅读并就信的内容以编辑的名义给此中学生写一封100词左右的回信。
Dear Editor,
I am an active girl and I speak and laugh loudly in the classroom, like a boy. I don't care about small matters. On the contrary, my neighbour, the girl who sits next to me, speaks quietly and dare not do the things I often do. I can understand this.
What I can't stand is that she often gets angry with me about small things. How can I get along with her?
Yours sincerely,
其他相关资源
友情链接:
Copyright &2006 - 2016 高考学习网版权所有. All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 friendship作文 的文章

随机推荐