咖啡中文名字的英文写法法

当前位置: &
喝咖啡的英文
英文翻译drink tea:&&&& café
例句与用法Which would you rather have , tea or coffee ?你喜欢喝茶,还是喝咖啡呢?I think i will have a cold drink rather than coffee .我想喝冷饮,不想喝咖啡。I'm lost without my coffee .我不喝咖啡就会茫然不知所措。I had coffee after dinner , as is my usual practice .我饭后喝咖啡,这是我的习惯。I have enough milk for the coffee -- but only just .我的牛奶够喝咖啡用的刚刚够。She poured out her troubles to me over a cup of coffee .她边喝咖啡边向我倾诉她的苦恼。Most doctors advise cutting down on coffee and tobacco .大多数医生建议少喝咖啡,少吸烟。Afterwards they went into the smoking-room for coffee and biscuits .然后他们去吸烟室喝咖啡吃饼干。Let us go into the living-room , peggy . we can have our coffee there .我们到起居室去吧,佩吉。我们可以在那里喝咖啡。The sophisticates in the off we have coffee .办公室里那些不同凡俗的人喝的是柠檬茶,我们这些人喝咖啡。更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
喝咖啡的英文翻译,喝咖啡英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译喝咖啡,喝咖啡的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reservedCivil Service
咖啡英文怎么说,咖啡的英文例句
日期: 15:45:49
编辑人:隔壁老师
栏目:翻译
阅读数:115
英文翻译:Coffee例句:我主要喝咖啡和姜汁汽水。I live mostly on coffee and ginger ale.他们在阳台上喝咖啡和茶。They had their coffee and tea on the veranda.我为我的咖啡和他的两杯葡萄酒付了账。I settled the bill for my coffee and his two glasses of wine.我们为所有俱乐部成员都提供了茶、咖啡和简单的午餐。We've given all the club members tea, coffee and a spot of lunch.我请她进来喝杯咖啡。I invited her in for a coffee.我要一杯咖啡和一份奶油面包卷。I'll have coffee and a brioche.我记得我们在一个星期前就把最后的那点儿咖啡喝完了。I remembered that we had drunk the last of the coffee the week before.我们早餐吃的是鸡蛋和咖啡。We breakfasted on eggs and coffee.她关掉了咖啡机。She switched off the coffee-machine.我邀请他回我的公寓喝杯咖啡。I invited him back to my flat for a coffee.我认为此时喝杯咖啡是最赞的了。I think coffee is probably the best thing at this point.我喝咖啡不加奶。I drink coffee black.纽曼又倒了些黑咖啡,接着点了支烟。Newman poured more black coffee and lit a cigarette.彼得给我们冲了咖啡喝,让我们都暖和了过来。Peter thawed us all out with coffee.没有比喝一大杯热咖啡更惬意的事情了。There's nothing better than a good cup of hot coffee.她进来喝了杯咖啡,并向我谈起了她的朋友肖纳。She came in for a coffee, and told me about her friend Shona.他喝咖啡和吸烟都比以前少了,饮食也均衡了。He cut down on coffee and cigarettes, and ate a balanced diet.我似乎把时间全都浪费在咖啡早茶会上了。I seem to fritter my time away at coffee mornings.她利用工间喝咖啡的休息时间给莫伊拉打了个电话。She rang Moira during a coffee break.如果我是你老婆,我会在你的咖啡里下毒。If I was your wife I would poison your coffee.渴了喝水,别喝茶或咖啡。Instead of tea or coffee, drink water to quench your thirst.她进去,要了一杯咖啡,就坐下了。She entered it, asked for a cup of coffee and sat down.咖啡因是茶、咖啡之类饮品中的活性成分。Caffeine is the active constituent of drinks such as tea and coffee.韦恩面前摆着一大杯加了牛奶的咖啡。Wayne has a large white coffee in front of him.我们坐在柜台边的凳子上喝着咖啡。We were sitting on stools at the counter having coffee.我眼下不再嗜咖啡了。I'm off coffee at the moment.对咖啡价格的影响对生产商而言是灾难性的。The effect on coffee prices has been disastrous for the producers.他们到咖啡馆喝了杯咖啡,吃了些点心。They went into the cafe for coffee and dessert.一杯不加牛奶的茶或咖啡不含热量。A cup of black tea or black coffee contains no calories.淡淡的咖啡香味一下子吸引了他。A faint aroma of coffee attracted his attention. 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
【精品】咖啡英语必备学习
下载积分:750
内容提示:【精品】咖啡英语必备学习
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:21|
上传日期: 16:20:23|
文档星级: