歌词闻鸡起舞第一句歌词是where like sh...

歌词第一句every where i go英文歌
Celine Dion(席琳.迪翁) let's talk about loveevery where i go all the places that i`ve beenevery smile is a new horizonon a land i`ve never seenthere are people around the worlddifferent faces,defferent namesbut that`s one true emotionthat reminds me we aren`t the samelet`s talk about lovefrom the laughter of a childto the tears of a grown manthere`s a threadthat runs straight through usand helps us understandand subtle as a breezethat fans a flicker to a framefrom the very first sweet melodyto the very last refrainlet`s talk about love,let`s talk about uslet`s talk about life,let`s talk about trustlet`s talk about loveit`s the king of all who liveand queen of all good heartsit`s the one you may keep up your sleeve`til the name is all out lostas deep as any seawith the rage of any stormbut as gentle as a falling leafon any autumn mornlet`s talk about love,let`s talk about uslet`s talk about life,let`s talk about trustlet`s talk about love,it`s all we are needinglet`s talk about us,it`s the air we`re breathinglet`s talk about life,i wanna know youlet`s talk about trust,i wanna show youevery where i go all the places that i`ve beenevery smile is a new horizonon a land i`ve never seenthere are people around the worlddifferent faces,defferent namesbut that`s one true emotionthat reminds me we aren`t the samelet`s talk about love,let`s talk about uslet`s talk about life,let`s talk about trust
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
陈慧琳 - Love Paradise
歌词
You're always on my mind
你一直都在我心里
All day ...
这首歌曲是丹戈尔的《逆光》,歌曲下载:
有没有歌词什么的提示一下,因为只凭MV是很难找到的
是不是Backsteet Boys 的&As Long As You Love Me&啊?
你是不是指Mariah Carey和另外一个合唱的"When You Believe"
大家还关注

我要回帖

更多关于 闻鸡起舞第一句歌词 的文章

随机推荐