求一篇 写一篇英语日记记 带汉语 急急~~~

急!求一篇暑假旅游计划的英语作文,高中水平要有中文翻译谢谢 如题,急!求一篇暑假旅游计划的英语作文,高中水平。要有中文翻译。。谢谢 Thelongingsummervacationisapproaching,itisthebestpartoftheschoolyearforme.Icannotlettheholidayselapse(逝去)meaninglessly,myvacationshouldbeaphase(时期、阶段)ofharvest.Theeventsinmyplanshouldgivemeasenseofinfinitepotential.
渴望的暑假将要来临了,这对我来说是一学年中最好的一部分,我不能让假期毫无意义地逝去,我的假期应该是一个收获的时期,我计划里的事应该给我无限潜力的感觉。

Thefollowingplanmayrevealtheintensityofmydesiretotravel,workandstudyinthisvacation.InthefirstfewdaysIwanttoclimbMountHuaShanwithseveralfriendstorefreshourselves.ThenItendtovisitrelatives,seniorschoolteachersandformerclassmates(老同学).Besides,tofindoutthebestwaystocultivatemyabilities,Iwillfindaparttimejobandconductsomesocialinvestigation.
下面的计划可能揭示了我在这个假期去旅游、学习、工作的愿望的力度。在最初的几天,我想和几个朋友去爬华山,以此给我们自己提神。然后我想去探访亲戚、高中老师和以前的同学。此外,为了找出最佳的方法来培养我的能力,我想找一份兼职工作并做一些社会调查。
  Inshort,Iwanttodointerestingthingsinthesummervacation.WhateverIdo,thegoalisthesame:togetnecessaryexperience,acquireknowledgeandbroadenmyhorizons.Thoughthesixweekvacationwillpassawayatlightningspeed,itsinfluenceisboundtolastlong.
总之,我想在暑假做有趣的事情。不管我做什么,目标都是相同的:获取必要的经验,吸取知识并开扩我的视野。尽管这六个星期的假期将会以闪电般的速度流逝,但它的影响必将持续很长时间。 Travelisaverygoodmeansofbroadeningaperson'sperspective.Itmakesyoucomeintocontactwithdifferentcultures,meetpeopleofdifferentcolorsandgothroughpeculiarritesandceremonies.Travellingmuch,youwillnotonlyenrichyourknowledgeandexperiences,butalsobeawareofthevastnessofnature.

Travelmayalsorelievepersonofboredomandgloom.Travelbringsyouenjoymentandattraction.Itgivesyouapleasantexperience,whichwilldisperseyourboredomandmakeyouforgetwhateverannoysyou.Travelbroadensyourmindandleavesyougoodmemories.Later,youmaygooverthesememoriesandenjoyyourpastexperiences,thuskeepingafreshandsunnymind.

Thefield'shisstudy,naturewashisbook.

Travelerscanchoosedifferentmodesoftransportationwhichhaveadvantagesanddisadvantages.Airplanesarethefastestbutalsothemostexpensive.Busesandtrainsarelessexpensive,buttheysoonmakeyoufeelcrampedanduncomfortable.Shipsprovideyouwithcomfortunlessyougetseasick.Mostpeoplecanaffordtravelingbybicycle,which,althoughslow,canlimberupyourmusclesandgetyouclosertonature.

旅游是一个很好的手段,扩大一个人的角度来看。它使你接触到不同文化,满足人们不同的颜色,并经过特殊的仪式和礼节。旅行太多,你将不仅丰富您的知识和经验,而且还可以了解浩瀚的大自然。

旅游也可缓解厌倦和悲观的人。旅行给您带来的享受和吸引力。它给你一个愉快的经历,这将驱散你的无聊,让你忘记任何烦扰你。旅游拓宽了你的头脑,并留下您美好的回忆。后来,你可能会在这些回忆和享受您过去的经验,从而保持一个清新,阳光明媚的心态。

该领域的他的研究,自然是他的书。

游客可以选择不同运输方式的优点和缺点。飞机是最快的,但也是最昂贵的。公共汽车和火车是较便宜的,但他们很快让你感到局促和不舒服。船舶提供舒适,除非您晕船。大多数人能够负担得起旅游自行车,其中,虽然速度慢,可以林伯你的肌肉,让你更接近大自然。

HowISpentMySummerVacation(1)

Thesummervacationhadcomeroundagain.IwashappythatIcouldforgetaboutschoolatleastforawhile.LestIfoolaroundallthroughthissummervacation,Imadeaplanastohowtospendit.First,IthoughtIshouldgooverallthosethingsmyteacherstaughtintheprevioustermsothatIcouldhaveabetterunderstandingofthem.ThenIthoughtIshouldtakeupsomeformsofexercise,suchaswalking,runningandrowing,tokeepmephysicallystrong.ItstoodtoreasonthatwithsuchagoodplanIshouldmakethebestofmyvacationtime.Idid,becauseIliveduptowhatIhadplanned.

HowISpentMySummerVacation(2)

SummercanbeveryhotinsouthernTaiwanwherethetemperatureusuallygoesupto32&Cormore.Becauseoftheheatitisatryingexperiencetogotoschoolordoanythingelseinaplacethatisnotair-conditioned.AlsobecauseofthisIstayathomemostofthetimeduringthesummervacationandonlyoccasionallygotothebeachtoplungemyselfintothecoolwaterasawaytokeepmybodylesssticky.ActuallyIlikeswimmingandthinknothingismorerefreshingthanaswim.InthesummervacationthathasjustendedIwentswimmingmanytimeswithmyclassmatesandweallhadagoodtime.Thissummervacation,however,wasnotspententirelyinseekingfun.Asasecond-yearseniorstudentIhadtopreparemyselfforthecollegeentranceexaminationsthatwereonlyayearaway.Inotherwords,Imustfindtimetostudy,too.SoIdividedmytimebetweenworkandplayduringthesummervacationandderivedmuchbenefitfromthisarrangement.

HowISpentMySummerVacation(3)

Ispentthissummervacationinquiteadifferentway.Iusedtorunabouteverydayinprevioussummervacations,butthissummervacationIsimplycouldnotaffordtodoso.Iwouldsoonbeinthelastyearofmyhigh-schooleducationandwouldaftergraduationbeupagainstthecollegeentranceexaminations.Thoughthoseexaminationswerestillayearaway,IhadtostartearlytomakemyselfwellpreparedbyreviewingallthosethingsIhadlearnedatschoolandthissummervacationwastheidealtimeformetodothis.AtfirstIwasratherdismayedatthethoughtofthis,butlaterIthoughtitwasbetterthiswaybecausebyworkinghardthissummerIcouldcountonendlesshappysummerstocome.WiththisinmindIthensettoworklikeanythingandonlyoccasionallywentoutforachangeordidsomephysical.Iwasnotatallboredbythiskindoflife,forIwassustainedbyahope.
我如何度过我的暑假(1)

暑假再次前来。我很高兴,我可以忘记,至少在一段时间对学校。免得我鬼混通过今年暑假,我怎么花的计划。首先,我想我应该对所有这些事情,我的老师在上一届教,这样我可以有一个更好地了解他们。后来我想我应该采取一些形式的运动,如散步,跑步和划船,让我身体强壮。它站在原因,这样一个很好的计划,我要我的休假时间的最佳。我这样做,因为我没有辜负我曾计划。

我如何度过我的暑假(2)

非常炎热夏季可在台湾南部,那里的温度上升至32“C以上,由于高温上学或做任何其他在没有空调的地方,那就是它是一个尝试的经验,也因为为此,我留在家里,在暑假期间的大部分时间,只是偶尔去海边自己陷入冷却水作为一种方法来保持我的身体少而粘,其实我喜欢游泳,觉得没有比这更不是一个清爽然而,游泳,在刚刚结束的暑假,我去游泳多次与我的同学,我们所有的好时机。今年暑假,没有花费完全在寻求乐趣,作为一个二年级的大四学生我不得不自己准备高考只有一年之遥,换句话说,我必须找时间来研究,也所以我我的时间分为工作和娱乐,在暑假期间,来自这个安排多少好处。

我如何度过我的暑假(3)

今年暑假,我花了在一个完全不同的的方式。我曾经在以前的暑假每天约运行,但今年暑假,我根本负担不起这样做。我将很快在去年我高中教育,毕业后对高考。虽然这些考试还有一年之遥,我不得不及早开始,使自己以及通过审查所有的事情我在学校了解到,今年暑假时间为我这样做是理想的准备。起初我是在这一思想而感到沮丧,但后来我认为这是更好的这种方式,因为我可以通过努力工作,今年夏天在无尽的快乐夏天算来。考虑到这一点,然后我设置为工作像什么,只是偶尔去改变或做了一些物理。我是不是在这样的生活无聊的所有,因为我是一个希望持续。采纳吧!!! Thelongingsummervacationisapproaching,itisthebestpartoftheschoolyearforme.Icannotlettheholidayselapse(逝去)meaninglessly,myvacationshouldbeaphase(时期、阶段)ofharvest.Theeventsinmyplanshouldgivemeasenseofinfinitepotential.
渴望的暑假将要来临了,这对我来说是一学年中最好的一部分,我不能让假期毫无意义地逝去,我的假期应该是一个收获的时期,我计划里的事应该给我无限潜力的感觉。关于四季的英语作文,带翻译,五句话! 急急!_百度知道 关于四季的英语作文,带翻译,五句话! 急急! I love my hometown four seasons of a year, take a shower.In winter, full of vigour scene.My home throughout the year are beautiful: "! A group of children in the pond, the swallow flew back from the south, have all the year round very different scenery, like this one the white carpet, a piece of snow gleams white!In autumn,Summer pond, as if to say!Spring, lotus is lotus leaf village cupping, I spring is coming. In the woods, very beautiful, like a beautiful butterfly rise and dance in a happy mood, in the orchard, the flowers open face, a piece of falling, be happy! ", you threwThe home throughout the yearMy is beautiful all year round 来自团队: 其他类似问题 为您推荐: 英语作文的相关知识 等待您来回答 下载知道APP 随时随地咨询 出门在外也不愁我的梦想英语作文 - 英语作文 】   关于,这个主题已经写过很多次作文了,这次换成英语写作,发挥你的写作才能吧!   【我的梦想英语作文一:想成为钢琴】   What do I want to do when I grow up ? Someone wants to be a doctor. Someone wants to be a basketball player because they are good at sport. Someone wants to be a writer and to make the writing. Someone wants to be a teacher because they like teaching children.   I like playing the piano and I good at it. So I want to become a piano player. Play the piano is very interesting. And you can learn something of music. Piano can make you like music. A lot of musician and singer are love playing piano.   I play the piano when I&m ten years old. Now I&m in grand five. I hope when I&m sixteen years old , I can become grand eight. I&ll be harder and harder to practise.   Become a piano play is a hard job. But I believe I can do it.   我长大以后想做什么?有人想成为一名医生。有人想成为一个篮球运动员,因为他们擅长运动。有人想要成为作家,使写作。有人想成为一名教师因为他们喜欢教孩子。   我喜欢弹钢琴,而且我擅长它。所以我想成为一个钢琴家。弹钢琴是非常有趣的。你可以学到一些东西的音乐。钢琴能让你喜欢音乐。许多音乐家和歌手都喜欢弹钢琴。   我10岁开始弹钢琴,现在我五级了。我当我16岁,我可以变成八级。我会越来越的去练习。   成为一个钢琴演奏家是一个辛苦的工作。但是我相信我能做到。   【我的梦想英语作文二:我的梦想】   Everyone has a dream,Everyone&s dreams are great, happy and distant,My dream is that my family and friends can be happy .Although this is not realistic.We inevitably experience suffering and failure in the real life.But because of this,We become strong and courageous.although some dream is unrealistic,we have dream,we live significative!whether or not the dream come ture,we should hard work,Let this life without any regrets.   每个人都有,每个人的梦想都是伟大的,的,遥远的,我的梦想是我的家人和可以。虽然这是不现实的。我们不可避免地经历和失败在现实。但正因为如此,我们变得刚强壮胆。虽然有些梦想是不现实的,我们有梦想,我们的生活有意义的!是否梦想成真,我们应该努力工作,让生活没有任何遗憾。   【我的梦想英语作文三:我梦想中的家】   My dream home is an old castle in France. There are at least thirty rooms in it. It has three floors.   There is a big sitting room and dining room on the ground floor. It must have a very large window on the ground floor. I can look out of the window.   There are six bedrooms on the first floor. Maybe my good friends can live in the rooms. There is a bathroom in each bedroom. I would like my friends to have a shower or a bath in my castle.   There is a special room on the second floor. I can put all my clothes in the room. The room must be next to my bedroom. There is a big bed in my own bedroom. It is two meters long, because I love to sleep. There is a bathroom in my bedroom.   There is a very large garden outside my house. I can have breakfast in this garden. I can have parties in it. The garden is like a park. There are many kinds of flowers and trees in it. In the centre of the garden, there is a wooden swing. I can play on it.   This is my dream home. It is a nice dream.   我梦想的家是一个古老的城堡在法国。至少有30个房间。它有三层。   有一个大的客厅和餐厅在一楼。它必须有一个非常大的窗户在一楼。我可以看窗外的。   有六个卧室在一楼。也许我的好朋友可以住在房间里。每个卧室有一个浴室。我希望我的朋友有一个淋浴或洗澡在我的城堡。   有一个特别的房间在二楼。我可以把我所有的衣服在房间里。房间必须在我卧室旁边。有一个大床在我的卧室。长两米,因为我喜欢睡觉。有一个浴室在我的卧室里。   有一个非常大的花园在我家房子的外面。我可以在这吃早餐的花园。我可以有聚会。花园就像一个公园。有许多种类的花和树。在花园的中心,有一个木制秋千。我能打。   这是我梦想的家。一个不错的梦想。   【我的梦想英语作文四:梦想的家】   I have two kinds of dream homes. One is quiet, and the other is on a busy street.   I want a quiet home because I want to have a rest there. The house is on the grass. In front of the house, there is an apple tree. I want to have many apples to eat every autumn. I also want to play the swing at the tree. There are three bedrooms, two bathrooms, two sitting rooms, a kitchen, a dining room and a big study. There are lots of books in the study and there is a computer in it. I can read books, surf the Internet and play computer games there.   I want a flat on the busy street. It&s close to my school. I have seven rooms. The biggest one is the sitting room. There is a TV and a comfortable armchair opposite the TV. After dinner, I sit in the armchair and watch TV. It&s very nice. I have a balcony. I can enjoy the sunshine on it.   我有两种梦想的家。一个是安静的,另一种是在繁忙的街道。   我想要一个安静的家里,因为我想休息一下。这所房子是在草地上。在房子前面有一棵苹果树。我想有很多苹果吃每年秋季。我也想玩秋千的树。有三个卧室,两个浴室,两个客厅,一个厨房,一个餐厅和一个大型研究。有很多书在这项研究中,有一台电脑。我可以阅籍,上网和玩电脑游戏。   我想要一个公寓在繁忙的街道上。它是靠近我的。我有七个房间。最大的一个是客厅。对面有一个电视和一个舒适的扶手椅上电视。晚饭后,我坐在扶手椅上看电视。这是很好。我有一个阳台。我可以享受。本文来源:/z/2676399.html 下页更精彩:1 想了解更多关于英语作文网的资讯,请访问: 英语作文频道阅读排行1 英语作文频道最新更新1 英语作文频道编辑推荐1 英语作文编辑推荐访问1▄︻┻═┳5年级假期的英语作文,不少于5句话,单词少点,简单点,带翻译,假期作文啊~急急急急急急!!!!!!!! ∠ūーy゛ 时间: 来源: 编辑:ssada ▄︻┻═┳5年级假期的英语作文,不少于5句话,单词少点,简单点,带翻译,假期作文啊~急急急急急急!!!!!!!! ∠ūーy゛ 5年级假期的作文,不少于5句话,单词简单点,少点,带翻译,描述《My holiday&&急急急急急急急急急急急!!!!!! 1,,Our First Day in Winter Holiday The winter holiday began today. The Spring Festival will come soon. So my sister and I decided to help our mother to clean the room. In the afternoon we began the cleaning. We first dusted the walls. The walls turned white soon, but the tables and floor were covered with dust. Then I cleaned the tables while my sister swept the floor. The room became bright and clean. We were very happy. Then my sister did some washing. With my help, my sister first washed clothes, then some shoes. Finally, we finished the work. "What time is it now?" she asked. "Oh, it's six o'clock! It is time for Mum to come home. We must prepare the supper. Be quick!" I said. Just then our mother came in. When she saw the room clean and bright she was very happy. "You are my good daughters!" she said with a smile on her face. Now I was very tired, but I was very happy, because I had done something tbr my mother. 寒假的第一天 今天开始放寒假。春节快到了,我和姐姐决定帮妈妈做一次大扫除。 下午大扫除开始。我们先掸墙上的灰,墙很快变白了,但桌面和地板上布满了灰尘。于是,我抹桌子,姐姐扫地。最后,房间变得干净亮堂了。我们很高兴。 接着,姐姐开始洗衣服,我在一旁帮忙。洗完衣服,姐姐又洗鞋。等全干完了,姐姐问:“几点了?”“哟,6点了!妈妈要回来了。我们得做晚饭了,快!”我说。这时,妈妈进来了。她看见房 间既清洁又明亮,非常高兴。她笑容满面地称赞道:“你们是我的好女儿!” 我虽然很累,但很高兴,因为我为妈妈做了一点事。 注:根据自己的情况可以改一下内容 2,,My birthday. Yesterday was my birthday.I was so happy because all of my friends come to celebrate it with me.They bought me lots of gifts.And my parents cooked delicious food for us.The moment they sung the song happy birthday to you,I could hardly hold my tears.I was moved deeply.Well that was a great birthday part and I grew older.I knew that I should learn to take care of myself and I was not a child any more.That was my birthday. 3,,Today I was very happily today! In the morning, it was very fine! Then I climbed the mountain with family, the air on the mountain was very fresh, the flowers plants and trees on the mountain all seemed extremely beautiful. In the afternoon, I went to friend's home to play, the friend entertained me warmly, showed me a lot of books of his , listened to his CD for me , then also asked me to eat a sumptuous dinner. Coming back home in the evening, family and I sat and watched TV together, we were returning and eating the fruit while chatting, the whole family was happy and harmonious! 译文:今天我过得非常开心!早上,天气非常好!于是我和家人一起去登山,山上的空气非常清新,山上的花草树木都显得格外美丽。下午,我去了朋友家玩,朋友热情地招待我,给我看了他的很多书,给我听了他的CD,然后还请我吃了一顿丰盛的晚餐。晚上回到家,我与家人坐在一起看电视,我们还一边聊天一边吃着水果,全家其乐融! 3,, A TRIP TO the COUNTRY 乡村游记 One Sunday my mother (Mother) had (made) me take my little young brother to the a trip to the country. She bade me take good care of him. While we were walking along the road, the sun was shining brightly and the breeze was blowing gently. We saw the beautiful flowers smile (smiling) at us and heard the birds sing (singing) their sweet songs on the trees. The scenery was indeed very pretty (beautiful). When we felt tired, we returned home. We saw Mother (our mother) wait (waiting) for us at the door. 有一个星期日,我母亲叫我带小弟弟去乡村游历。她吩咐我要好好照料他。 当我们沿着道路行走的时候,太阳灿烂地照耀着,微风轻轻地吹着。我们看见美丽的花儿对我们微笑着,并听见鸟儿在树上唱着悦耳的歌曲,风景实十分美丽。 当我们感觉到疲倦的时候,我们就回家了。我们看见母样正在门口等候我们。 4,,I went to the countryside to spend my summer holidays this year. I liked green plants, clear rivers and lovely amimals there.I breathed the fresh air on the mountain and sometimes I went swimming in the river. I kept a diary every day. I liked not only the scene of the countryside, but also the people there. I helped them to do farm work. I also helped the children in the neighbourhood with their lessons. The children were interested in English. They were good at reading and writing, but did not do well in listening and speaking. I helped them improve their listening and speaking. Their parents thought highly of me. I realized that knowledge is greatly needed in the countryside. 今年我去农村过暑假。我喜欢那儿绿油油的植物,清澈的小河和可爱的动物。我在山上呼吸新鲜的空气,有时在河里游泳。我每天记日记。 我不仅喜欢那里的景色,而且喜欢那里的人。我帮他们干农活,帮助邻家的孩子复习功课。孩子们对英语很感兴趣,他们在读、写方面很好,但听、说不好。我帮助他们提高听、说能力,他们的父母高度赞扬了我。我意识到农村确实需要知识。 5,,快乐的暑假生活-Happy Summer Holidays My summer vacation of this year was very enjoyable. I went to the countryside to spend my summer holidays. It is very beautiful there. There are green plants, clear rivers, lovely animals and kind people. I spent two weeks helping my grandfather do some farm work there. I wrote down what happened in my diary every day. Besides that, I helped the children in the neighbourhood with their lessons. I helped them read English and improve their spoken English. Their parents thanked me for this. 今年的暑假生活非常愉快。我去农村过暑假。那儿非常美丽,有绿色的植物,清澈的小河,可爱的动物和善良的人们。在那里的两周中我帮爷爷干了些农活。每天我在日记中记下所发生的事情。 除了这些,我还帮助邻居家的孩子做功课。我帮他们读英语,使他们的口语有所提高。他们的父母为此很感激我。 6,, I looked forward to summer holiday every year. Today, I went to Shen zhen for my holiday, which is also a city of seashore like Haikou. I enjoyed having a walk along the beach after supper or having a swim in the afternoon. The sky is blue, the air is fersh. Wherever you go, You can always see the green trees, the neat grasses and the colourful flowers. They were really wonderful. Shen Zhen has a lot of tall buildings. And it is a modern city. 我期待着每年的暑假。 今天,我去xx度我的假期,这也是一个城市像海口滨海。我喜欢走了晚饭后在海滩游泳或在下午。天是蓝的,空气是清新的 。随时随地,可以看到绿色的树木,整齐草和五颜六色花朵。他们是真的太好了。这里有很多高楼大厦。这是一个现代化城市。 7,,This morning I woke up at 6 o 'clock is to the kitchen for mom made a bowl of beef and tomato noodles, mother looked at me as she do breakfast is very happy, she finally put all eat noodles, very delicious, also say I grew up, not a kid, can look after himself, I listened also very happy. Then in the afternoon,I and my best friend go swimming, swimming pools, many people. Then we go to a lot of things, they were very delicious. I like to eat the ice-crowm. I eat two. 16:00 us to go home. She in our home to eat meals, a very rich dinner. 今天早上我6点钟就醒来了然后到厨房为妈妈做了一碗牛肉西红柿面,妈妈看了我为她做的早饭很高兴,最后她把面条全部吃了,说很好吃,还说我长大了,不在是小孩了,可以自己照顾自己了,我听了也很开心。下午的时候我和我最好的朋友去游泳,游泳池人很多。然后我们去吃了很多东西,它们都很美味。我最喜欢吃的是雪糕,所以我吃了两个.16点我们一起回家了.她在我们家吃的饭,晚餐十分丰盛. 8,,Today WAS how happy one day, because mother decided that has our exiting picnic! Each people made ready especially anticipation and excited, prepared the respective baggage to prepare to embark! Outside air is very good, people feel very comfortable. We enjoyed the beautiful nature brought. We happily spent a happy day. 今天是多么开心的一天啊,因为妈妈决定带我们出去野餐!每个人都特备的期待和兴奋,都准备好了各自的行李准备出发!今天和朋友一起出外交游,外面的空气很好,人感觉很舒服。我们骑着自行车一路欣赏鸟语花香。享受着大自然带给我们的无限美好。大家开开心心地度过了愉快的一天。 希望能符合楼主的要求哈 My holiday was very happy is very easy also. Every day I write my homework , to help mom cleaning. I often go to find friends in the afternoon. My parents and I go to the park, very happy. 我的假日很快乐也很简单。我每天认真写作业,帮助妈妈打扫卫生。我经常下午的时候去找朋友玩。我和爸爸妈妈去公园玩,很开心。 i did my homework at home everyday in the morning and i help my mom in the afternoon.i learned how to cook this summer. i made many new friends because i often went to swim,i was very happy this holiday. 我每天早上做作业下午帮助妈妈。这个夏天我学会了怎么做饭。我交了很多新朋友因为我经常去游泳。这个假期我很高兴。 My Holiday I'm very happy in this holiday.Because I have gone through many things which is interesting. First,I'm went to the park which is called happy valley.Second,I went swimming in it .finally,I saw many marine animals,too. This is my holiday .What about you? 翻译:我在这个暑假很开心。因为我经历了很多有趣的事情。首先,我去了欢乐谷。之后,我还在那游泳。最后,我还看到了很多海洋动物。这就是我的假期。那你的呢? 搜E搜推荐文章

我要回帖

更多关于 写一篇英语日记 的文章

随机推荐