how do you feelstudents in ...

How do students around the world get to school复述In North America,most students go to school on the school bus.Some students also walk or ride bikes to school.In other parts of the world,things are different.In Japan,most students take trains to school,althongh others alsowalk or ride their bikes.In China,it depends on where you are.In big cities.students usually rides to school ortake buses.And in places where there are rivers and lakes.Like Hongshanhu and Kanshandao,students usually go to school by boat.That must be a lot more fun than taking a bus.
Different countries have different way to go to school.In North America,students go to school by the school bus,by bikes or on foot.In Japan,students by trains to school,and others walk or ride bikes.In big cities of China,most of them by buses or ride bikes,but in some places where there are rivers and lakes,the students have to go to school by boat.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Different countries have different way to go to school.In North America,students go to school by the school bus,by bikes or on foot.In Japan,students by trains to school,and others walk or ride bikes.In big cities of China,most of them by buses or ride bikes,but in some places where
扫描下载二维码How do the students in cut class get to How do the students in cut class get
这题有问题,至少是不完整.in cut class 不知道何意,get to 后面应该有宾语啊,看意思应该是指示什么地方的词.在句子缺失的情况下,大意为“学生们如何到哪儿哪儿去”.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
为什么不问老师?
逃学的学生应该着手做点什么?maybe~
如何在逃学的学生到达
扫描下载二维码How do students in my class go to school? 作文
In my class, most students go to school on foot. Because their house not very far to school. And some students go to school by bike. Some student take the buses go to school. A small number of students in my class come to school by car. It’s about tow kilometers form my home to school. I always take my bike to school. It takes about twenty minutes. But when it rains, I take a taxi. It takes about five minutes.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 how do you feel 的文章

随机推荐