连词成句::people,do,how...

the internet,can,what,do,people,though连词成句_百度知道
the internet,can,what,do,people,though连词成句
请追问What can people do through the internet.为你解答?,敬请采纳,如对本题还有疑问,Good Luck
英语爱好者
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
What can people do through the Internet?
what can people do through the internet?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语好的朋友们快来帮忙,连几个句子,连词成句就行,below,shoes,the,are,computer,theto,how,you,do,go,the,parkthere,many,in,family,how,people,are,hieyour,do,what,mother,to,does,likeride,my,I,to,with,friends,schoolas,Jack's,my,is,same,_百度作业帮
英语好的朋友们快来帮忙,连几个句子,连词成句就行,below,shoes,the,are,computer,theto,how,you,do,go,the,parkthere,many,in,family,how,people,are,hieyour,do,what,mother,to,does,likeride,my,I,to,with,friends,schoolas,Jack's,my,is,same,
英语好的朋友们快来帮忙,连几个句子,连词成句就行,below,shoes,the,are,computer,theto,how,you,do,go,the,parkthere,many,in,family,how,people,are,hieyour,do,what,mother,to,does,likeride,my,I,to,with,friends,schoolas,Jack's,my,is,same,computer,as,thestore,west,school,of,our,the,isfather,work,does,your,how,to,goshop,she,apples,in,buys,some,thehamburger,I'd,some,a,like,French french,andbig,is,small,nose,or,hisgoes,9:30,bed,LiMing,to,evening
1.The shoes are below the computer.2.How do you go to the park?3.How many people are there in his family?4.What does your mother like to do?5.I ride to school with my friends.6.My computer is as same as Jack's.7.The store is to the west of our school.8.How does your father go to work?9.She bought some apples in the shop.10.I'd like some French french and a hamburger.11.Is hs nose big or small?12.Liming goes to bed at 9:30 in the evening.
Below the computer are the shoes.在电脑下面的是鞋子。How do you go to the park?你是怎么去公园的?How many people are there in his family?他家里有几个人?What does your mother like to do?你妈妈喜欢做...-Where did she go on vacation?-______.A.She stays at homeB.She visited her uncleC.She went to New York CityD.She wants to go to Hainanwere.people.there.how.the(?)连词成句用下列所给词的适当形式完成对话go.winter.swimming.in.do.day.wa_百度作业帮
-Where did she go on vacation?-______.A.She stays at homeB.She visited her uncleC.She went to New York CityD.She wants to go to Hainanwere.people.there.how.the(?)连词成句用下列所给词的适当形式完成对话go.winter.swimming.in.do.day.wa
-Where did she go on vacation?-______.A.She stays at homeB.She visited her uncleC.She went to New York CityD.She wants to go to Hainanwere.people.there.how.the(?)连词成句用下列所给词的适当形式完成对话go.winter.swimming.in.do.day.warm.weather.too.hot.friendly.skatingA:The weather is nice today.It's the first____of the summer.Jenny,do you like summer?B:Yes,I_____.I like____very much.But I don't like summer___Beijing.A:How's the _____there?B:It's too cold in____and_____ _____in summer.A:What do you do in summer?B:I don't like to go out.Sometimes I ____swimming with my friends.A:How are your friends?B:They are very ____.A:That's great.
1.BC 从问句可以看出是过去动作,因为用了did,所以选项AD的一般现在时排除.此题我认为有两个选项对.2.How were the people there?3.A:The weather is nice today.It's the first__day__of the summer.Jenny,do you like summer?B:Yes,I__do___.I like__swimming__very much.But I don't like summer_in__Beijing.A:How's the _weather____there?B:It's too cold in__winter__and__too ___ _hot____in summer.A:What do you do in summer?B:I don't like to go out.Sometimes I _go___swimming with my friends.A:How are your friends?B:They are very _friendly___.A:That's great.
How were the people there?day do
friendly希望能够帮到你~
BHOW were the people thereA:The weather is nice today.It's the first_day___of the summer.Jenny,do you like summer?B:Yes,I_do____.I like_skating___very much.But I don't like summer_in__B...
1C ,因为题目中问的是where,而B说的是人。How were the people there?day,do,swimming,in,weather,winter,too ,hot,go,friendly.5句英语连词成句?为以下5句:怎么连词成句?1.want,the,move,city,to,they,to .2.air,the,fresh,in,is,countryside,the .3.you,a,have,do,a,yard,house,with ?4.people,to,come,find,to,many,cities,work .5.there,old,living,are,in,the,people,commn_百度作业帮
5句英语连词成句?为以下5句:怎么连词成句?1.want,the,move,city,to,they,to .2.air,the,fresh,in,is,countryside,the .3.you,a,have,do,a,yard,house,with ?4.people,to,come,find,to,many,cities,work .5.there,old,living,are,in,the,people,commn
5句英语连词成句?为以下5句:怎么连词成句?1.want,the,move,city,to,they,to .2.air,the,fresh,in,is,countryside,the .3.you,a,have,do,a,yard,house,with ?4.people,to,come,find,to,many,cities,work .5.there,old,living,are,in,the,people,commnity,many ? 就5句,100,快点吧,最好在20分钟内
1.want,the,move,city,to,they,to .They want to move to the city.2.air,the,fresh,in,is,countryside,the .The air in the countryside is fresh.3.you,a,have,do,a,yard,house,with Do you have a house with a yard?4.people,to,come,find,to,many,cities,work .People come to many cities to find work.5.there,old,living,are,in,the,people,commnity,many Are there many old people living in the community?
1. They want to move to the city.2. The air in the countryside is fresh.3. Do you have a house with a yard?4. Many people come to cities to find work.5. Are there many old people living in the community?
1.They want to move to the city.2.There is fresh air in the countryside3.Do you have a yard with house4.People come to many cities to find work.5.Are there many people in the community?挺简单的呀
they want to move to the citythe air in the countryside is freshdo you have a house with a
yard?many people come come to cities to find workare there many people living in the commnity?
They want to move to the city.The air in the countryside is fresh.Do you have a house wifh a yard?People come to many cities to find work.Are there many old people in the commnity?
1 .They want to move to the city.2 .The fresh air is in the countryside.3 .Do you have a house with a yard?4 .Many people come to cities to find work.5 .Are there many old people living in the commnity?
fresh in the countryside.Do you have a yard with a house.People come to many cities to find work.Are there many old people living in the commnity.
1.They want to move to the city.
2.the air is fresh in the countryside.
3.do u have a house with a yard?
4.Many People come to cities to find work.
5.are there many people living in the old community?
They want to move to the city.他们想搬到这个城市。The air is fresh in the countryside.乡村的空气清新。Do you have a house with a yard?你有房子有院子吗?People come to work to many cities.人们到许多城市来工作吗?Are ther...
这种小学英语题也要悬赏100???楼下那个“……飘零”的答案就是对的嘛。

我要回帖

更多关于 how do you feel 的文章

随机推荐