It wasit really suckstirin...

第三方登录:B.Atood/格/dsn't空/man/空格to/空格end/格/book&tous.5.What/空/oul/格/b&nferred/格/fro/空/Paagras&and&6?A.Criics/空/think格the//LogPen&s&of&ittle/空/seTo&me&book/空/sgnngs&ss&tinghe空格/webam&sends/空格the格/authors&sgnare&to空/anhr/格/city.T空格/allw空格/auhor&nd&fan空/o&echang/格/videos"It's&relly&fun,sad/he&ower/格f&a/空/oksto,wh/空/as&present/空for/空/one/空of&the/格/ts&runs."Obviosly/空/you&ct/格/ake&ands格/with&he/空/author&ut&her&ar/空/chanc&for&a/空nection/空ht/空/you&dont&get&from空格/空格rguar/空格book格/signing.Soe空格/vrons&faild//befo/空/its&test空格/run.I/格/ha/格/been&copleted&bu/空/not&pt/空ito空/use.o//win&erself/空greaer格/popularityI/空格coes&the/格/uthors&sigature空格/d&prins空格/t/格/on空格a/空格book.&set&p&er&on//compay&wol-amos&Canian&auhorMagar空格/twood,has/created&the/空/ord's/fist&ong-istane&signing/空格device(装置),the/空/ogPen.The/空/designrs/空were/空/welpreaed/格/fo&he/空格difficlty.To/空/kep&a空格record/空格of空/the&authos/空/dea.& After&any&irinfrom&ity/格/to&cty,twod/空格thought&the&must/格/e&/空betr&way&to&d空格/them.She/空/hired空格some/空/techical空格/eerts空/and&stared空/he&own空/compan空格/in/空2004.Togethr/格/they&deid/空格the&ongPen.Hr&how&it/空/wrks:The格utor格/ites/空格a&ersoal&esae&ad/空格ignatre&on&a/空computer/空格let(手板&usig空格/a/空格special空格pen.On&th&eceii&ed,in&anthe/空格citya/格/robotc空格/arm/空/ftted//wth空格/a空格/regular&n/空gns格/e&bok.The&格/nd&fan/空/can/空/talk&w空格each&ote空格/ia空格/webcam(网络摄机)&and&coputer空/screens.4Wha&d/空/we空know&about&te&ivntion&of/空/the空/Longn?C.Pblies/空/dislike/the/空/LngPen/格/for&its&igh空格/ost.【考点】.【分析】这是一篇记叙.短文叙述了Awod发明远距离的签名装置-Logpe的原因是为了避免名带来的烦恼,明经过次失败后终了,得到了社会的认可.43.C&/格 细节解题.根据"The devicewnseveral esions,incudig oneht actllyad smoke cong utof t.The invtig finally competed.可知,经过试验后终于试验成功.故.42.B& /空格细节理题.根据"Th author wriesa personal message d itren a comput table using a special pen.On theeceiingd,i anohr citya rootic rm ft ith a egulr pen sigs the boo."可知作现在电上一支特殊的笔签名,后这机写在要签名的书上故选.44.B& 空格/细节解题.Lope在未来能够被使用?根据"It has evrlter otentia applications. coul cedt cadseurit."可知必须保证信用卡的安全,故B.45. /空格判断题.根"It wil bepsile togo to placesthat youevrgtset to before becusete published cudn't affodit.可以知Atod的发明并不着作者的签名旅行.故.这题干扰最大的是选项D,考会认为是出版商不喜这种产的高额的费用.【点评】解答细节理题时个常用的方法就是运定位法即根据题干和选项中的关键词从文找到关的句子与选进比较从而定答案推理判断题既要求生透文文字信息推测文章隐意思,又要求学生对作态度、意及文章细节的发展作正的推理判断,力求从作者的度去虑不守自己的看或观点.声明:本试题解析著作权属菁优网所有,未经书面同意,不得复制发布。答题:一缕阳光老师 难度:0.60真题:1组卷:0
解析质量好中差
&&&&,V2.28021Huntsville i?inde oda ve kahvalt? tesisleri. Huntsville, Kanada b?lgesinde oda ve kahvalt? tesisleri.It was really tiring for me to stand in the queue for two hours to get the G-train ticket.-----You ____.you could have got online.A .needn't have B.needn't C.didn't need to C.didn't need to have答案为A,为何不选B,
b错的原因是这件事已经完成了,而它没有表达这个意思.a的意思是你本没必要.如果没有a,b其实也可以.但a更确切、
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
前面已表明是过去式,由后面的you could have got online(你本可以在网上买票)可以看出You后面应该用完成时强调对现在影响(根本不必要排队去买)...
排队排得我真的好累
扫描下载二维码Switzerland’s Silvana Tirinzoni making run at Humpty’s title | Edmonton Journal
With your existing account from:
{* loginWidget *}
or with your Market account:
{* #signInForm *}
{* signInEmailAddress *}
{* currentPassword *}
{* /signInForm *}
Welcome back, {* welcomeName *}!
{* loginWidget *}
Not {* welcomeName *}?
Welcome Back, {* welcomeName *}!
{* #signInForm *}
{* signInEmailAddress *}
{* currentPassword *}
{* /signInForm *}
Not {* welcomeName *}?
Your account has been deactivated.
Sorry, we could not verify that email address.
Your account has been reactivated.
You must verify your email address before signing in. Check your email for your verification email, or enter your email address in the form below to resend the email.
{* #resendVerificationForm *}
{* signInEmailAddress *}
{* /resendVerificationForm *}
Please confirm your details below.
{* #socialRegistrationForm *}
{* firstName *}
{* lastName *}
{* emailAddress *}
{* displayName *}
Postmedia wants to improve your reading experience as well as share the best deals and promotions from our advertisers with you. The information below will be used to optimize the content and make ads across the network more relevant to you. You can always change the information you share with us by editing your profile.
Birthdate{* birthdate *}
Gender{* gender *}
Attention Print Newspaper SubscribersFor verification of Print Subscriber offers (e.g. epaper, Digital Access, Subscriber Rewards), please input your Print Newspaper subscription phone number and postal code.
{* phone *}
{* addressPostalCode *}
By clicking "Create Account", I hearby grant permission to Market to use my account information to create my account.
I also accept and agree to be bound by Postmedia's
with respect to my use of the Site and I have read and understand Postmedia's Privacy Statement. I consent to the collection, use, maintenance, and disclosure of my information in accordance with the Postmedia's .
{* backButton *}
{* /socialRegistrationForm *}
Please confirm your details below.
Already have an account?
{* #registrationForm *}
{* firstName *}
{* lastName *}
{* emailAddress *}
{* displayName *}
{* newPassword *}
{* newPasswordConfirm *}
Postmedia wants to improve your reading experience as well as share the best deals and promotions from our advertisers with you. The information below will be used to optimize the content and make ads across the network more relevant to you. You can always change the information you share with us by editing your profile.
Birthdate{* birthdate *}
Gender{* gender *}
Attention Print Newspaper SubscribersFor verification of Print Subscriber offers (e.g. epaper, Digital Access, Subscriber Rewards), please input your Print Newspaper subscription phone number and postal code.
{* phone *}
{* addressPostalCode *}
By clicking "Create Account", I hearby grant permission to Postmedia to use my account information to create my account.
I also accept and agree to be bound by Postmedia's
with respect to my use of the Site and I have read and understand Postmedia's Privacy Statement. I consent to the collection, use, maintenance, and disclosure of my information in accordance with the Postmedia's .
{* backButton *}
{* /registrationForm *}
We have sent you a confirmation email to {* emailAddressData *}. Please check your inbox and follow the instructions to confirm your email address.
Follow these simple steps to create a new password.
1. Enter your email address below
2. Wait for the instructions to arrive in your inbox
3. Follow the instructions to update your password
{* #forgotPasswordForm *}
{* signInEmailAddress *}
{* backButton *}
{* /forgotPasswordForm *}
We've sent an email with instructions to create a new password. Your existing password has not been changed.
{| current_displayName |}
{| current_emailAddress |}
{| foundExistingAccountText |} {| current_emailAddress |}.
{| moreInfoHoverText |}
{| existing_displayName |} - {| existing_provider |} : {| existing_siteName |} {| existing_createdDate |}
{| moreInfoText |}
{| existing_displayName |}
{| existing_provider_emailAddress |}
Created {| existing_createdDate |} at {| existing_siteName |}
{| connectLegacyRadioText |}
{| createRadioText |} {| current_provider |}
Validating
{* #signInForm *}
{* signInEmailAddress *}
{* currentPassword *}
{* backButton *}
{* /signInForm *}
Sorry, we could not verify your email address. Please enter your email below, and we'll resend the instructions for email verification.
{* #resendVerificationForm *}
{* signInEmailAddress *}
{* /resendVerificationForm *}
Check your email for a link to verify your email address.
Thank you for verifiying your email address.
{* #changePasswordFormNoAuth *}
{* newPassword *}
{* newPasswordConfirm *}
{* /changePasswordFormNoAuth *}
Your password has been successfully updated.
We didn't recognize the password reset code. Please enter your email below below, and we'll send you a new code to reset your password.
{* #resetPasswordForm *}
{* signInEmailAddress *}
{* /resetPasswordForm *}
We've sent you an email with instructions to create a new password. Your existing password has not been changed.

我要回帖

更多关于 it really sucks 的文章

随机推荐