properformer温柔的反义词是什么么...

provok是什么意思_provok在线翻译_provok什么意思_provok的意思_provok的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
provok是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译,例如
provok是什么意思 provok在线翻译 provok什么意思 provok的意思 provok的翻译 provok的解释 provok的发音 provok的同义词 provok的反义词 provok的例句
您是不是要找:
provokprovok 网络解释1. 激发,激怒,煽动& & advocate 支持,拥护 | evoke 唤起,引发,喊出(思想)等 | provok 激发,激怒,煽动provok 网络例句1. In which I had so evidently , by uncommon wickedness, provok'd the justice of god to lay me under uncommon strokes, and to deal with me in so vindictive a manner. & &在此之前,我罪大恶极,冒犯了上帝,所以现在上帝来惩罚我,给我以非同寻常的打击,用这种报应的手段来对待我。2. That I might not be tempt ed to renew any of my contrivances against them, or be provok'd by any advantage which might present it self, to fall upon them & &因为,一方面我不想碰到这些残忍的家伙,不想对他们进行攻击;另一方面,我生怕自己一旦碰上他们会受不住诱惑,把我原来的计划付诸实施,生怕自己看到有机可趁时对他们进行突然袭击。3. That I might not be tempted to renew any of my contrivances against them, or be provok'd by any advantage which might present it self, to fall upon them & &因为,一方面我不想碰到这些残忍的家伙,不想对他们进行攻击;另一方面,我生怕自己一旦碰上他们会受不住诱惑,把我原来的计划付诸实施,生怕自己看到有机可趁时对他们进行突然袭击。4. I was so provok'd that I could not have patience to stay till more came on, knowing that every grain that they eat now, was, as it might be said, a peck-loaf to m but coming up to the hedge, I fir'd again, and kill'd three of them. & &见此情景,我气极了。等不及让更多的鸟飞下来,我就走到篱笆边开了一枪,一下子打死了三只。因为我知道,它们现在所吃掉的每一颗谷粒,几年后对我来说就是一大斗。5. English playwright and architect who wrote The Provok'd Wife(produced1697) and designed Blenheim Palace. & &范布勒,约翰英国剧作家和建筑师,著有恼怒的妻子(作于1697年)并设计了布兰希姆宫6. But now when I began to be sick, and a leisurely View of the Miseries of Death came to pl when my Spirits began to sink under the Burthen of a strong Distemper, and Nature was exhausted with the Violence of the F Conscience that had slept so long, begun to awake, and I began to reproach my self with my past Life, in which I had so evidently, by uncommon Wickedness, provok'd the Justice of God to lay me under uncommon Strokes, and to deal with me in so vindictive a Manner. & &地震该是大自然最可怕的景象了吧,而且,这往往使人想到冥冥中的那种神力,这种神力往往又与上帝或天意联系在一起。可是,在最初的一阵恐惧过去之后,关于神力和上帝的印象也马上随之消失。我既不觉得有什么上帝,也不认为有所谓上帝的审判,也没有想到我目前可悲的处境是出于上帝的意旨,好像我一直生活得十分优裕舒适似的。7. In this Disposition I continu'd, for near a Y and so far was I from desiring an Occasion for falling upon these Wretches, that in all that Time, I never once went up the Hill to see whether there were any of them in Sight, or to know whether any of them had been on Shore there, or not, that I might not be tempted to renew any of my Contrivances against them, or be provok'd by any Advantage which might present it self, only this I did I went and remov'd my Boat, which I had on the other Side the Island, and carry'd it down to the East End of the whole Island, where I ran it into a little Cove which I found under some high Rocks, and where I knew, by Reason of the Currents, the Savages durst not, at least would not come with their Boats, upon any Account whatsoever. & &此后,我在这种心情下又过了将近一年。在这段时期,我再也没有去那座小山视察他们的踪影,了解他们有没有人上岸。因为,一方面我不想碰到这些残忍的家伙,不想对他们进行攻击;另一方面,我生怕自己一旦碰上他们会受不住诱惑,把我原来的计划付诸实施,生怕自己看到有机可趁时对他们进行突然袭击。在此期间,我只做了一件事:那就是把停放在岛那边的小船转移到岛的东边来。我在一个高高的岩石下发现了一个小湾,我就把船隐藏在这个小湾里。那儿有一股急流,我知道那些野人无论如何也不敢或不愿坐小船进来的。provok是什么意思,provok在线翻译,provok什么意思,provok的意思,provok的翻译,provok的解释,provok的发音,provok的同义词,provok的反义词,provok的例句,provok的相关词组,provok意思是什么,provok怎么翻译,单词provok是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共8个)身体健康
&2016  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 PerformerSoft Video Performer
Simplify the conversion of your favorite videos to your favorite formats with Video Performers.
formats in addition to all common formats. 3 clicks will get you a feature-packed software with
great format flexibility. Convert between common and uncommon formats – for free.
Size: 323 KB Version: 8.1.2.510
Read many formats, including HD Video, Blu-ray, HD Video, DVD, AMV, GIF, MP4 for PSP, Apple’s
iPod and Archos, and many more. Watch videos on any device, including your TV.
Video Converter allows you to rip files directly from a DVD or minidisc. It also allows you to
directly convert the files it uses IFO files instead of VOB files. IFO files contain more
information, and make a better conversion than VOB files.
Video Converter is one of the few video converters that support HD formats such as AVCHD, WMV HD
and MPEG-2 HD. Create HD videos for your DVD player so you can view your videos on your
television and share your newly created DVDs with family and friends.
Video Converter converts videos to play on your iPod, iPhone and Zune. It also converts less
common formats such as Archos Xbox 360, PSP and iRiver. In addition, it converts videos you
upload and transfer to DVD compatible formats. Video Converter uses its own built in DVD burner
to make these conversions fast and smooth.
Size: 323 KB Version: 8.1.2.510
Minimum System Requirements
Processor: Intel / AMD compatible at 1000 MHz or higher
RAM: 512 MB or higher
Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7 &amp Windows 8 (both 32 Bit and
64 Bit compatible)
Internet connection to activate the software
All key formats are supported
Convert To & From: 3G2, 3GP, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, ASF, ASS, AU, AVI,
AVM2, DV, DVD, FILMSTRIP, FLAC, FLV, GIF, GXF, H261, MATROSKA, MJPEG, MOV, MP2, MP3, MPEG, NUT, OGG,
PSP, RM, SOX, SVCD, SWF, VCD, WAV, WMA1, WMA2, WMV1 and WMV2high performer是什么意思及反义词
沪江词库精选high performer是什么意思、中英文句子翻译、英语短语。
中文释义: 效率高的职员
High-Performing School
高水平的学校
reversed-phase high performance l fruits of Camptotheca acuminata Decne
反相高效液相色谱法;喜树碱;喜树果
Determination of Resveratrol in the Transgenic Tomatoes by Reversed-Phase High Performance Liquid Chromatography
高效液相色谱法测定转基因番茄果实中的白藜芦醇
High Performing Team
高绩效的团队
High performing economy
业绩好的经济
Building a high-performing workforce
建设一支高效能的员工队伍。
The boss always likes high performers.
老板总是喜欢效率高的职员。
a high diver who excelled in performing the jackknife.
精彩地表演镰刀式跳水的高个跳水运动员
The pilot rated the airplane's performance in high winds.
飞行员在强风中加大了飞机的功率
The singer has lapsed from her high standard of performance
那位歌手没能保持住高水平的演出。
亨利.贝西默
2016high performer是什么意思由沪江网提供。opprobium是什么意思_opprobium在线翻译_opprobium什么意思_opprobium的意思_opprobium的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
opprobium是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译,例如
opprobium是什么意思 opprobium在线翻译 opprobium什么意思 opprobium的意思 opprobium的翻译 opprobium的解释 opprobium的发音 opprobium的同义词
您是不是要找:
opprobiumopprobium 网络例句1. A habit reprehensible at puberty is second nature and an opprobium in middlelife. & &青春期之恶习,人届中年遂成为第二天性,带来耻辱。opprobium是什么意思,opprobium在线翻译,opprobium什么意思,opprobium的意思,opprobium的翻译,opprobium的解释,opprobium的发音,opprobium的同义词,opprobium的反义词,opprobium的例句,opprobium的相关词组,opprobium意思是什么,opprobium怎么翻译,单词opprobium是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐