改错拉。改错拉。 the little mermaid...

He ran in the house and helped the little 改错_百度知道
He ran in the house and helped the little 改错
They are doing their best keeping the boy safeWe have a good time at the party last SundayWe often hear Tom sings this English song
提问者采纳
e ran in the house and helped the little 改为 He ran into the house ans best to do sth是固定短语)We have a good time at the party last Sunday改为 We had a good time at the party last Sunday,跑去) They are doing their best keeping the boy safe改为 They are doing their best to keep the boy safe.
( run into 跑进去 run to 向.
(do one&#39.(根据时间last Sunday要用过去时)We often hear Tom sings this English song改为 We often hear Tom sing this English song,
其他类似问题
house的相关知识
其他5条回答
in-tokeeping-to keephave -hadsings-sing
They are doing their best to keep the boy safe.We had a good time at the party last Sunday.We often hear Tom sing this English song.希望能帮到你。
He ran into the house and helped the little They are doing their best tokeep the boy safeWe had a good time at the party last SundayWe often hear Tom sing this English song
He ran in the house to help the little...They are doing their best to keep the boy safeWe had a good time at the party last SundayWe often hear Tom sing this English song快初三了吧,加油啊
He ran into the house and helped the little.They are doing their best to keep the boy safe.We had a good time at the party last Sunday.We often hear Tom sing this English song.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁《急》英语短文改错One day .a little girl felt down onto the ground .a boy went over and wanted to help her up ,but his mother stopped him ,say .don't do that ,or others will think you had knocked her down .//another day ,the mother ,much surprised ,saw that their son jus_百度作业帮
《急》英语短文改错One day .a little girl felt down onto the ground .a boy went over and wanted to help her up ,but his mother stopped him ,say .don't do that ,or others will think you had knocked her down .//another day ,the mother ,much surprised ,saw that their son just watched the fallen oil bottle lying on the ground as if nothing has happened .when asked why ,the son answered ,if I had help the bottle up ,would have thought that I did it .// I don't agree with what the mother did .I think that parents should let their children to know it is a pleasure to help others who is in trouble .We are big family .we should care for and help each other .
1 onto--into 2 went--came 3 say--said 4 had--have 5 their--her 6 has--had 7 help--helped 8 woulg have thought--would have been thought 9 with---about 10 在big前加上a
One day, a little girl felt down onto the ground, a boy went over and wanted to help here to get up, but his mother stopped him, said, "don't do that, or others might think you knocked her down."
1 felt-fell 2 went--came 3 say--said
4 had--have 5 their--her 6 has--had 7 help--helped 8 woulg have thought--would have been thought 9 to know- 去掉to10 who is-who are
改为One day .a little girl fell down to the ground .a boy went by and wanted to help her up ,but his mother stopped him , said .don't do that ,or others would think you had knocked her down .
邮箱有吗发到你邮箱
您可能关注的推广回答者:A little wave is jumping along in the ocean…短文改错及答案_短文改错_漠阳资源网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
A&little&wave&is&jumping&along&in&the&ocean…短文改错及答案
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
A&little&wave&is&jumping&along&in&the&ocean…短文改错及答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 23:20:22
短文改错(满分10分)下面短文中有10处语言错误。请在有错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写上该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写上修改后的词。注意:1、每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2、只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。
A little wave is jumping along in the ocean, having great time. He is enjoying the wind but the fresh air until he notices the other waves in front of him, crashing against on the shore. “My God, this is terribly,” the wave says. “Look how is going to happen to me!” Then along came another wave. It sees the first wave looked depressed, and it asks him, “Why do you look so sad?” The first wave says, “You don’t understand! They are all going to crash! All of us waves are going to be everything! Isn’t this terrible?” The second wave says, “No, YOU don’t understand. We are not wave. We are part of the ocean.”参考答案
A little wave is jumping along in the ocean, having ∧great time. He is enjoying the wind but the a andfresh air until he notices the other waves in front of him, crashing against on the shore. “My God, 去掉this is terribly,” the wave says. “Look how is going to happen to me!” Then along came anotherterrible what comeswave. It sees the first wave looked depressed, and it asks him, “Why do you look so sad?” The lookingfirst wave says, “You don’t understand! They are all going to crash! All of us waves are going to webe everything! Isn’t this terrible?” The second wave says, “No, YOU don’t understand. We are not nothingwave. We are part of the ocean.”waves
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一个文章: 下一个文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)there is a little milk in the giass.go and buy some.改错~_百度作业帮
there is a little milk in the giass.go and buy some.改错~
把 a little 改成some 1 楼不要害人!
there is little milk 在杯中没有牛奶了 用little milk改错:I found a little boy cries in the conner._百度知道
改错:I found a little boy cries in the conner.
提问者采纳
从句应该和主语时态一致I found a little boy crying in the conner.
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 the little mermaid 的文章

随机推荐