用恰当的语言谁能帮我翻译译一下!谢谢了

请问谁能帮我翻译一下下面的这段话。谢谢。不要用翻译器,翻得准一点!感激不尽!_百度知道
请问谁能帮我翻译一下下面的这段话。谢谢。不要用翻译器,翻得准一点!感激不尽!
我也非常希望你能继续以Moriaty这个角色“欺负”sherlock,非常感谢。但我确实很希望你能再出现在这部戏中!祝你永远幸福……当然。你是个好演员!(开个玩笑)我希望你能给我你的签名,但是我在前二季已被你深深吸引。我觉得你的演技非常好:虽然在电视剧第三季你可能不会再出现!!这个坏角色令我难忘,在荧幕上有更出色的表现。我能够写信给你我感到很高兴!希望你能拍出更多优秀的作品,我非常喜欢那种感觉翻译,我永远是你最忠实的粉丝
提问者采纳
feel like a millionnaire 表示很开心
你想当你是百万富翁你会开心吧. (just kidding) I am looking forward to your signiture。希望帮到你. you are a brilliant actor, you had been deeply rooted in my heart in the previous two episodes.I think that your acting is terrific。因为交际用语就该注意语用. I hope you can act much more good movies, and I like that kind of feeling. I feel like a millionnaire to write to you. I am and will be your faithful fan forever, and have greater performance. 我用的语言比较口语. Tihs bad guy role leaves me an unforgettable impression. thank you very much. But I do
hope you can be in the scene again, I hope you can still act Moriaty to fool sherlock. I wish you be happy. Of course。这是地道的英语Although you are not going to be on the scene in the third episode
提问者评价
非常感谢。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
, but you in the previous two seasons haveSherlock' as 'Moriaty&#39. I will always be you. And i feel very happy to write to youYou probably might not show up in the next season!Another wish... I want you show up again in the third season, you are a good actress! Wish you have more excellent series. Your acting is wonderful, wish you be happy all the time, and better performance.! O., yes! Your evil character has been haunting in my brain all the time, can I get your personal signiture, thanks ahead.Sure., keep bully &#39., i love that feeling you played
Although the TV series third season you may not occur again, but I'm in the first two seasons have been attracted to you. I think your acting is very good, I like that kind of feeling very. I can write to you I feel very happy! The bad character memorable to me. But I really hope you can appear again in the play. You are a good actor! I hope you can make more excellent works, has more outstanding performance of the screen! I wish you happiness forever...... Of course, I also hope you can continue with the character of Moriaty &bully& sherlock!! (just kidding) I hope you can give me your signature, thank you very much, I love you!
翻译器的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我翻译下图片上的日语!谢谢了!感激不尽啊!熊孩子把语言乱按!我一打开根本看不懂,我手机丢了,很着_百度宝宝知道用比较恰当的语言帮我翻译一下!谢谢了_百度知道
用比较恰当的语言帮我翻译一下!谢谢了
もし贵社に采用していただければ。礼仪を重んじ。朗らかで明るい性格です。向上心も强いです。どんなことに対しても最後まで彻底的にという心构えでやり抜きます。问题を処理する场合は冷静で仕事にも责任を持っています、人间関系を大切にするよう心挂けています、この上ない光栄と存じます。どうぞよろしくお愿いいたします。今まで学んだ知识を活用し、贵社のご発展に全力で贡献させていただく所存です私は龚秋林と申します
性格开朗的性格,我就无比的荣幸,你大概能理解就行!O(∩_∩)O~
我龚秋敝姓林,贡献。  所学的知识。你也很强烈。如果处理问题也要冷静的负责的。礼仪,并把贵公司发展,人际关系的重要的心得。到底对什么事彻底的思想准备来进行。  如果贵公司采用的话翻译如下
其他类似问题
22人觉得有用
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁50字的简单英文翻译明天参加比赛的开场的几句话,请高手帮帮忙给翻译一下,别用翻译工具可以吗?小妹在这里谢过了!谢谢了,谢谢!急用!
首先我想说声谢谢,感谢所有的老师给我这个机会,让我再次站在这个舞台上,这是我出乎我意料的。我会尽我的努力做到最好,因为我已经成功了!
凋零哥の嫓955
First, I want to say thank you, thank all the teachers for giving me this opportunity, let me on stage once again , it is beyond my expectations of me. I will try my best to do it , because I already succed!
First, I want to say thank you, thank all the teachers for giving me this opportunity, let me on stage once again , it is beyond my expectations of me. I will try my best to do it , because I already succed!你加油哦
First of all, let me say "Thank you", to all of the teachers who gave me this opportunity to stand up here on stage once again. I didn't expect this at all. I
will try to do my best, because I have m...
First of all, I want to say thank you, to thank all the teachers for giving me this opportunity, let me once again stand on the stage, this is beyond my expectations of me. I will try to do my best, because I have made it!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 女人帮 英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐