关于亲情的作文英语作文

高中作文频道免费提供亲情高中作文,关于亲情的高中作文等最新信息,欢迎广大考生访问,获取更多亲情高中作文信息。求关于亲情体验的英语作文,500词大概就是写假期帮父母做家务,帮爷爷奶奶捶背,洗脸之类的!
重生140037
Deep Mother Love(深深的母爱)Every child is surrounded by the deep mother love.However,we often turn a blind eye to the love.One day I deeply felt the love.One day I hurried home for lunch after school,because there would be an exam in the afternoon and I had expected to go back to school early to prepare for the exam.But when I got home,the lunch was not ready yet.I felt unhappy.When the dishes were served,I found none I like.I ran out of my house angrily and wandered on the street for a while,hungry.Then I walked to school.When I got into the classroom,I saw a lunch box on my desk.One classmate told me that it was my mother there that had brought it here.After opening the box,I found my favorite food inside.My eyes was moist with tears.Mother gave me her love without asking for return,How deep mother love is!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码亲情英语美文:给儿子的一封公开信Open Letter to
亲爱的儿子:Dear Son,
I remember the first time I saw you, you were so small and helpless.
I knew right away I would love you.
我记得第一次见到你时,你是那么弱小而无助。我那时就知道我一定会爱你的。
As you grew, there were smiles and kisses. The first time I heard the words &DA DA& from your lips, I felt as if my heart would burst with joy. It has been my pleasure to hold your hand as we crossed over life&s path together.
我的微笑和亲吻伴随着你长大。当我第一次听到从你的嘴中发出&爸爸&那个词时,我的心快乐得都要爆炸了。我很高兴能牵着你的手一起走过生命的旅程。
Today, I must look at you a little differently. I see you standing there at the beginning of adulthood. I think that my son has become a man. This thought gives me both pleasure and pain!
今天,我必须用另一种眼光来审视你了。看到你站在成年阶段的起点上,我想我的儿子已经成为一个男人了。这种想法让我又喜悦又痛苦。
I cannot help but ask myself, &Have I prepared you for this time?& I know there were times I made mistakes as a father. There were times I was too hard, and also, times I was not hard enough. With your cooperation, you have become the person you are today. I have been told that I have a young gentleman for a son.
I hope someday you will be able to experience the gladness that such statements give a father.
我忍不住问自己:&这次我已经让你准备好了吗?&我明白身为父亲我有时也会犯错。有时我太严厉,而有时我又不够严厉。在你的配合下,你长成今天这个样子。曾有人对我说我的儿子是一位绅士。我希望将来有一天你也能体会到这种话语给一个父亲带来的快乐。
There is before you a new start. I wish I could lead you by the hand and protect you for the rest of our lives, but such is not the way of a man. You have to be responsible for your decisions. In the end, I want you to know that your mother and I are happy to see you graduating from high school.
在你的面前是一个全新的开始。我多希望我能牵着你的手引领你前进,用我们的余生来保护你,但这不是一个男人要走的路&&你必须为你自己的决定负责。最后,你要知道我和你的母亲都很高兴看到你高中毕业。
I Love You.
(责任编辑:)
------分隔线----------------------------
英语短文网
I was in a strange city and I didnt know the city at all. What is more, I could ...
Pet owners are being encouraged to take their animals to work, a move scientists...
Educated for many years, college students bear expectations from society as seni...
When Zhang Zi had no money, he went to a lord to borrow some grain. 庄子身无分文...
It was a sunny Saturday afternoon in Okahoma City. My friend and proud father Bo...
The Ding family in the State of Song had no well of its own. someone in the fami...求一篇一百字左右的关于亲情类的英语作文
姒舜喂载54
Deep&Mother&Love& &Every&child&is&surrounded&by&the&deep&mother&love.&However,&we&often&turn&a&blind&eye&to&the&love.&One&day&I&hurried&home&for&lunch&after&school,&because&there&would&be
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码亲情作文专题
亲情,顾名思义,就是亲人的情义。人,作为社会的人,首先并经常接触的是养育自己的生身父母,情同手足的兄弟姐妹。正是血浓于水的亲情,谱写着我们的多彩人生,维系着这个社会的生存与发展。在这方面你一定有许多切身感受,动人的故事,也一定有许多深刻的体验,独到的见解。请以“亲情”为话题写一篇文章。
关于亲情的作文
亲情作文精品推荐
四月无定日
五月第二个周日
六月第三个周日
11月第四个周四
十一月无定日
随机专题推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 亲情的作文 的文章

随机推荐