Super Pocket Bikes and Pocket Bike Questions Answered
Pocket Bikes and Pocket Bike
what are super pocket bikes?
1-877-MPR-BIKES
now, almost everyone has seen a . Some people may think it's a toy, and some
people may see it as a real motorcycle, only smaller. The truth
is, pocket bikes and
are really machines of a sport that
has been sweeping Europe and Japan for over 5 years now.
Americans got their first glimpse of pocket bikes just a few years ago. They were brought here from Italy and cost
upwards of $4000 a pocket bike. That is what
really kept the sport from growing here in the U.S. While many
found these pocket bikes cool and interesting,
not many people were willing to buy a mini motorcycle for almost
the price of a real motorcycle.
cost so much back then? There is one simple
It takes a lot of invested capital to design a pocket
bike. The Italian and Japanese spent thousands of man
and computer hours designing and redesigning the motors, frames,
wheels, geometry and all other aspects of these bikes.
Then there is a testing phase, where they would take a pocket
bike out to the test track and ride them for hundreds
of hours until the bike worked flawlessly. That
drives up their costs significantly and thus is passed on to the
Fortunately for us today, there are several manufacturers that
have taken the principals pioneered and tested by these original
manufacturers and applied them to the pocket bikes and
you see today. Costs have been cut,
and more technologically advanced manufacturing plants have further
driven down costs. However, some manufacturers also cut the quality
of the parts and motor that goes into a pocket bike.
only deals with the best manufacturer in the business. We also
help in the design process of a pocket bike so
that some of these pocket bikes and
may even be better than the original
ones you can buy for thousands of dollars. We are the top mini
vehicles company in the industry. We carry pocket bikes,
mini quads, super dirt bikes, super pocket bikes and mini choppers as well as stock a full line of OEM and Performance
upgrade parts for your pocket bike. Our staff
tests, rides, races and owns the pocket bikes you see on our web site. We also provide free technical support
for life, as well as offer a telephone number where you can reach
a live consultant in case you have any questions regarding your pocket bike.
So what is the difference between a pocket bike & a super pocket bike? A pocket bike is smaller in size and lighter in weight. If you have ever dreamed
of competing in a motorcycle race or event, the smaller pocket
bike is the way to go. It accelerates very fast, reaches
the redline in a matter of a few seconds and have a very flat
torque curves. This is ideal for racing. These smaller pocket
bikes also have less bells-and-whistles for the sake
of weight reduction. Weight, in any vehicle, is the enemy. Take
for example, our lightest pocket bike, the
model. It is not only the lowest priced pocket
bike we carry, it also happens to be among the fastest
of its group. Weighing in at under 40 pounds and tackling a 40
mph top speed, this little pocket bike not only
rips in a straight line, it also handles as if the rider was directly
joined to the bike. The mini pocket bikes
not only great for racing, it is also an inexpensive and realistic
way for newcomers to get introduced to motorcycle riding.
Those who crave for more style but still like the purest approach
to this sport may opt for one of our many other pocket
bikes. Features range from treaded tires, full fairings
(body panels) to suspension systems. There are many models of pocket bikes to choose from, and only MiniPocketRockets
will deliver the best motor, frame structure and design for your
enjoyment.
are the new trend. The demand for larger
and more optioned-out motorcycles came after we made pocket
bikes affordable to the general public. These bikes are larger, more comfortable and have many more features for the
rider. These are more street bikes than they
are track bikes. However, because of their larger displacement
engines and 4 speed transmissions, super pocket bikes are faster in a straight line than the smaller high-revving pocket
Most of these
come fully equipped with headlights,
tail lights, full suspension systems and even a horn and electric
starters. Super pocket bikes, though heavier,
handle very well. They are even more tossable than their larger
super bike siblings from manufacturers
such as Kawasaki and Suzuki.
Many adults purchase pocket bikes for their children.
Depending on the age and size of your child, a super pocket
bike may be the way to go. Because of the super
pocket bike's larger size, kids may be able to understand
a bike's physics a bit better than a smaller
one. And many of them have hydraulic brakes and working switches,
horn and lights which also lends to the quick adaptation to full
size motorcycles. Super pocket bikes are definitely more challenging to ride than smaller bikes.
But by no means are they difficult to ride. As with everything,
there is a learning curve. As long as the rider knows how to ride
a bicycle, there should not be a problem riding any super
pocket bike or its smaller version.
For starters, the X7 Bullet
is a good place to begin. It is relatively
inexpensive, yet offers almost all of the features in the more
expensive 4-stroke versions of the super bikes.
Though it may not be quite as fast as the top-of-the-line super
pocket bikes, it is fast enough for spirited riding
in almost all situations. With its electric start, headlights,
horn and a myriad of other features, even some experienced riders
prefer riding this super sized pocket bike and find it more than sufficient for their needs. Take some time
to check out our superior pocket bikes, super
pocket bikes and quads. We also have DOT approved
safety equipment along with fun upgrade parts and much more. Check
out our bike store at
And unlike many other Super Pocket Bikes,
our bikes actually come with ultra high performance
parts that are factory installed. That means that your super
pocket bike is ready for max performance right out
of the box. While lesser manufacturers and retailers are trying
to cut costs by selling these aftermarket bike parts separately, we at MiniPocketRockets includes them with every super pocket bike we offer. We always carry the latest
model year pocket motorcycles with the latest
improvements in design, functionality, performance and safety.
And remember, we are one of the only manufacturers that has actually
obtained the coveted EPA Approval / Exemption on almost every
single one of our Pocket Bikes and Super
Pocket Bikes we carry. We offer the best products, the
best service and the best prices on every single item we offer.The Strider Balance Bike inspires kids to ride | Strider Bikes
STRIDERS SOLD
Evolution of a Strider Rider!
& Be a cheerleader, not a coach: praise your child for any amount of time they spend on the Strider!
& Let the child set the pace: some kids are cautious and that's ok!
& Support the child - NOT the bike! The child must feel the bike tip sideways to learn how to keep it upright.
Get the official Strider & Learn to Ride guide.
Includes best practices for teaching
children18 months to 5 years old
how to ride.
This is an Awesome bike! We have the original that is about 4 years old now. We got it for our daughter who is now 7, (early) 3rd birthday. As she didn't want anything to do with her 10 inch bike with training wheels (she has a processing disorder and the wobbling and false sense of security scared her). Without waiting a minute after assembly, she hopped on and started walking around with it, saying she loooved her new bike! Within 5 months she was riding her 10 in with No training wheels!! And our son who was 18 mo. at the time shared his sisters Strider, which was great because the other pre bikes didn't get that small. He road her pedal bike at 2 years 2 mos.!!!!!! Now both are awesome racers, our son turned Intermediate last week at just 5 :) :) I can't say enough about the quality and value of Strider!!!!
Ps Both of our kids STILL ride their Strider and it's still in amazing shape considering what it')
I have a confession!
I have a confession! I have a 4yr old, a 3yr old and I am in the market for yet another KTM Strider Bike for my 9 month old for his up coming first birthday. Yes, that is my confession! I put my kids on these bikes on there first birthdays. I have incredibly tall kids. They learned to push the Strider bikes around before they could walk on there own. The Strider bikes are like attached to the two older kids. This has prepared them for their dirt bikes that they received on their second birthdays and they have had no problem learning to ride a pedal bike. (we left the training wheels on them because they have to learn to pedal. After that is mastered they come off. The training wheels on the dirt bike are treated the same. As soon as the throttle and break control are leaned the training wheels come off.) Yes, I recommend these bikes to everyone. I think I am going to have to invest in the 16" here soon for my super tall 4yr old that is the size of a 6yr old. But that is okay. He likes to ride the Strider better than the pedal bike anyway. We ride Orange and recommend everyone to ride something, even if you have not mastered walking yet! Yes they have fallen down and had major wipe-outs but it has also taught them to get up and get back on! Never quit.
Durability through the years AND tough boy beating
We bought a pair of the Yamaha Strider Prebikes for our twin boys when they were 1.5 years old. They are now 5. The bikes and the wheels have been through numerous BMX dirt & concrete track rides, through 3 Strider World Championship practice and races, rode in the ocean, on the beach in the sand, in the rain, mud, you name it. They have a little character surface rust on the seat stem that is most likely due to the salt water. These bikes have been beat up!!! One of the seats has a tiny rip on the side from a wreck. At 5 years the Striders are still used even though they are already on the BMX track on pedal bikes. My boys decide between their bikes depending on their mood. A GREAT investment!!! I have many friends who have bought off brand no pedal bikes and their children never took to riding. My opinion is because of quality. If the wheels do not free spin then a glide is never attained and a stride is not made. Ive seen one child go from an off brand and not interested in riding to a Strider and TAKE OFF! Strider PreBikes are the only prebikes that I have seen work. The Strider community is really a true family. My boys are growing too old for the next World Championship and it is a part of our lives that we will dearly miss. People at Strider HQ (who live across the US from us) know our names, our stories, our family. Let me tell you about the Strider World Championship. NO - it is not about competing. Its about getting our children back outside to PLAY! Its about family barbeques, about getting a TON of people from all over the WORLD play. Its about getting out for fun family outings, dinners and beach parties. There is a race and there are trophies, but what my children have learned is compassion. My son stopped as a little boy fell in front of him. He helped this poor crying child up, gave him a hug and sat there in a hug position until a parent came. Then, my son finished his race and came to me and said, "Mommy, I WON!" Yes! Yes, you absolutely won!
Parent Approved and Kid Tested First Bike
I’ll be honest. This is not his first bike. But it is the first bike he can actually ride. All other bikes that we have either been given or bought have all been too heavy for him to ride. He just wasn’t strong enough. Not so with the Strider bike.We love this Strider Sport Balance Bike – my son jumped on it and is starting to pick up his feet to balance. Soon he’ll be bombing down the street with his feet up. In no time, he’ll graduate to a bike with pedals. That is why the Strider balance bike is so awesome – it will help my Little Man be able to ride a pedal bike before he’s three. Amazing!We actually used this method with my Princess. But she was five! We simply took off the pedals of her existing bike and she learned to ride it by balancing. My son could never be strong enough to do this with his big boy bike in the garage. This is why I am so glad that Strider sent this bike for us to review.The Strider Sport Balance Bike has some amazing features I love:Handlebar – this smaller handlebar is great for my Little Man’s small hands.Wheels – the lightweight wheels make maneuvering this balance bike so easy for my guy. Plus, the tires don’t need air and will never go flat!Seat – our Sport model incuded an XL seat for kids 3+ but my Little Man loves this seat more. I love that the seat is adjustable and will grow with him {plus, you don’t need tools to adjust it!}Footrest – though he has not yet used this feature yet, I am sure when he gets even more comfortable on his balance bike he will be resting his feet and coasting along,Our only problem right now is that he always wants to go outside to ride his bike. Always. So in this Fall rainy weather, when I don’t want to stand in the rain, I am stuck making him happy.
Awesome Balance Bike
I got the Strider Sport (12") for my 2 year old Nephew "D", and he loved it the moment it was put together! Instantly deciding it was time to get on any play, as well as consider it his Motorcycle! He improves his skills in balance every time he uses it, and will probably be riding a bike by summer time with how well he's doing! I am considering getting the bigger Strider Sport for myself now! Considering it's been 18 years since I could last ride a back, and the last time I attempted to I had terrible balance and got scared!Great quality, awesome bike, quick to put together and just get up and move. I wish I could have had something like this when my oldest four kiddos were smaller!
Best investment gift to date!
I bought the Strider sport for my son's 3rd birthday. I had never heard of balance bikes the week before I placed the order and was actually on my way to purchase a 12" bike with training wheels. Someone inadvertantly mentioned balance bikes and I did my research and fell in love with the Strider. I could barely wait to give it too my son! I have taken him riding every day for the last 3 weeks and he loves it! The assembly was done in less than 5 minutes, the no tool adjustments are great, and the light weight is the icing on the cake. His leg will bump against the foot rests if his stance isn't wide enough and recessesld bolts would have been nice...but the flexibility and weight of the Strider make it my recommendation. Now all we need is Strider events in St. Louis!
Great fun for my 2 year old
I bought this bike for my 2 year old. We have had it for about 6 months now.He was riding it in no time at all. I mean, within moments of sitting on the saddle and still in the house he seemed perfectly at home. Within an hour, was trying to go faster and started picking his feet up and coasting on his own. It seemed very intuitive and easy to start. The bike is lightweight and easy to maneuver. Now, he is fast enough I need a bike myself to catch him when it is time to be done.The size and shape allow for easy transporting to take it with you without special bicycle carrying implements.I would recommend the Strider to anyone looking for something for their child that does more than scoot a couple of inches at a time across the floor.
Bought this for my 1.5yr old son. He's tall for his age but this bike is perfect for his age! He got right on and was sitting and riding in no time. He doesn't have the balance part down yet so doesn't try to pick up his feet...but he's now using his feet to propel himself on other ride on toys and lifting his feet. I think it's just a matter of time. Love the adjustable seat and handlebars. Very light weight..He can even carry it. Seems to be very well made very sturdy.
My 3 year old son LOVES it!
This is my sons second balanc bike, but by far the best one! I love the fact it comes with two seats, as he is almost ready for the larger one. I love the ease of the adjustments on the seat and handle bars. Love that I can add a break! This bike with grow with him! The only down falls I've seen so far is one, the bike frame scrapes on a curb when he goes on and off the side walk so after only a couple weeks it has scraped off the paint. And the other thing are the blots that hold the back wheel on hit my sons legs or feet when he's moving along. At first it bothered him but he quickly learned to not hit it and now it's not an issue, I wouldn't let this part of my review deter you from getting a strider bike! Overall my son and I both LOVE this bike!! he rides it every single day, either in the house or outside!
Awesome customer service!)
After a last minute decision to get our daughter a Strider bike for her 3rd birthday that was only 5 days away the hunt was on. I hopped on the online chat function on Strider's website and in a matter of minutes Tyler had assured me the bike would arrive in Michigan on time for the party. He not only gave me detailed information on their distribution and shipping process but also how many days until arrival so I could be at ease about getting the bike on time for the party. Tyler also asked me to email him when my order was complete so he could follow up internally and make sure the bike came from the closest warehouse to me and that it made it out that day. Next I received conformation that the bike was on the road from Atlanta and will make it in time. Thanks again for the best customer service on the planet!
Only A Strider Would Do!
Our youngest son Jack is an avid biker who has gifted his siblings' kids with Strider bikes while they were very young. Now that Jack has a son of his own, we knew the perfect Christmas gift for Ollie would be a Strider, although Ollie is only ten months-old! Jack selected the Strider, I (Gramma Barb) ordered it, and the bike arrived for Ollie the next day. Great service, great bike, so fun!
Perfect for our toddler
We bought a Strider for our daughter's second birthday. We appreciated that it was the perfect size for her & that it will grow with her for several years. We also feel like we made the right choice picking Strider over a trike or bike with training wheels because she can mani if we had chosen a trike or bike with training wheels she would have had to learn to peddle, which can be difficult for a tot. Learning to balance first, peddle later just made sense to us & she LOVES her "oranges" bike.
Couldn't be happier
Bought a ST- Green and an ST-4 Blue for my twin grandsons. They were only a year old so they were just a novelty for a while. But, within a month or so they were walking beside the bikes and, a few months after, that were sitting on the
seats and walking all over the house. In just a few short months they were
"gliding" and now they are careening in and out of all the rooms in the house.
It made a VERY LONG winter much easier to tolerate since they were able to
participate in an "outdoor-activity" indoors !!Thanks Strider - I have been encouraging all our friends to buy them for their
grandkids !!
Great Company with a great product!
This is the second Strider bike I have purchased. We had to purchase a new bike after the first was run over by a car. The new bike was shipped quick and came easy to assemble. My almost three year old loves it and has learned quickly how to ride. He easily balances and turns, riding the bike everyday. I plan to purchase a third for my daughter in a couple of months when she turns 2.
Fabulous Birthday Present!
I bought this for our Grandson's 3rd Birthday! The look on his face, when he received it was Priceless! He has ridden it EVERYDAY since he got it last Sunday. His Mom says that he rides it almost no-stop. She has to make him get off of it and come inside periodically. Especially since it has been 99-101 in their area during this time. It works beautifully on both the sidewalk and on the grass of the backyard. The construction is so sturdy and well balanced. He has no trouble riding it or maneuvering it. He automatically got on the bike and rode away without any instruction from any adults. I had shown him the videos online before he got the bike and just from that, he knew what to do with it. A Very Happy Grandma and Grandpa.
Won't stop riding it!
We gave the Sport to our 3.5 year old son 2 weeks ago and can't get him off of it! He is already balancing as he rolls down our driveway. He calls it his "cool bike" and is so much more confident than he was in his cousin's training-wheel bike. Love it and highly recommend it.
Share your experience by writing a review.
Share your child's experience with the world by submitting a photo to the
Already a Strider (R) Balance Bike owner? Register your bike to ensure the best experience
possible teaching your child to ride.
The Strider & Difference
Too often people with cognitive or developmental disabilities have been unable to ride a bike or
have been told they will never be able to ride
a bike. With the proper special needs bike and a proven method to learn, this is changing!
Strider(R) Balance Bikes are a perfect compliment to pre-school, daycare, or any other environment that brings kids
or individuals with special needs together.
in your area.
We will do everything we can to offer your child the best learning experience possible, but as additional reassurance every
Strider(R) Balance Bike comes with a .
Strider bike races will entertain your toddler and give them the opportunity to be part of a growing community of riding enthusiasts!
At Strider, we love riding bikes and we love inspiring kids to ride. Our mission is to build
lightweight, efficient, all-terrain bikes that build two-wheeled balance, coordination, and confidence in children.
Strider Balance Bikes are the result of 8 years of development, manufacturing improvements, riding,
observation, testing, and even racing. When you purchase a Strider, you buy into the 'club' that is
Team S you become one of the early adopters that are changing the paradigm of how kids learn
to ride and setting the new standard for how young children explore the world on two wheels.
Get the &Learn to Ride Guide& by joining the Strider Bikes mailing list.
(C) 2016 Strider Sports International, Inc.All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

随机推荐