我的妹妹王语嫣也喜欢踢足球英语怎么说啊

我的妹妹病了,我必须照顾她在家 的翻译是:My sister is ill, I must look after her at home 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我的妹妹病了,我必须照顾她在家
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
My sister was sick, I must take care of her home
My younger sister has gotten sick, I must look after her in the home
My sister is ill, I must look after her at home
My sister was sick, I need to take care of her at home
My younger sister has gotten sick, I must look after her in the home
相关内容&a深厚 Deep & a刚才在早市看到你了
蒙牛姐 A moment ago saw your Mongolia cow elder sister at the morning market & aMillion of 百万 & a希望我的建议对你有帮助 Hoped my suggestion has the help to you & aThe
precipitate 对氨基苯甲酸二沉淀物的支链淀粉内容 & a有些事没法用理由去解释 Some matters have no way with the reason to explain & a谦卑的 Humble & asysten systen & a我五岁就开始打拼乓球了 My five years old started to hit put together pang the ball & a从此铭记 From this time on remembered always & aThen Milly and Molly teach him to push a box near the crib .then he can stand on the box and eat in the crib. 然后Milly和娘娘腔的男人教他在小儿床他在箱子在小儿床可以站立和吃的.then附近推挤箱子。 & amax out 最大 & adesired transformation holds. 期望变革举行。 & aworry this was some cheater .so Jack came alone. 让此担心是.so杰克单独来的一些骗子。 & a苏州水上世界 Suzhou aquatic world & aWe played basketdall after school today Danny introduced us to his new friend sandra 在她的学校介绍了Danny LU所有他新的朋友Sandra之后,我们演奏了basketdall & a您今晚住在哪里 Do you tonight live in where & arepossessed 收回 & aEliminate gap 消灭空白 & a手机啦 Handset & afamily preservation 家庭保存 & aIt's important for us to be healthy all our life.
We can't study or work well without healthy body. 是健康的所有我们的生活我们是重要的。 我们不可能很好学习或工作没有健康身体。 & ayou know my hair is big and i am fatty 您知道我的头发是大的,并且我肥腻 & a1、施工步骤:①上弧形导坑开挖
○Ⅰ拱部初期支护
②中核心开挖
③下部开挖
○Ⅱ○Ⅲ边墙及仰拱初期支护 1st, construction steps:①On the arc guiding hole excavates ○ⅠArches the initial period supports and protections ②The core excavates ③Lower part excavates ○Ⅱ○ⅢThe frontier wall and inverts the initial period supports and protections & a-
away . -。 & a忙碌的上午过去 迎来中午的午睡 还想睡... 起不来 Bustles about the morning past welcomed the noon the midday nap also to want to rest… Cannot get up & a唐人街的变化 Chinatown change & a男生喜欢在操场踢足球 The male student likes in the drill ground playing the soccer & aYou would be a
sweet surrender.I must go the other way 您会是甜投降。我必须去另一个方式 & aplease fill in the required fields above 请填装必需的领域上面 & a月光洒向大地 The moonlight sprinkles to the earth & aMary or her mother should stop to take the medicine left after Oct.2010. 玛丽或她的母亲应该停下来在Oct.2010以后采取医学左。 & a语文教育 Language education & a你妈妈在厨房吗? Your mother in kitchen? & aHi,darling.First of all 喂,亲爱的。首先 & athe sister
of my mother
is my 我的母亲的姐妹是我 & asilva but 森林区,但 & a全盘西化 Indiscriminate westernization & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!让他在教室外站两天 Please input the text which you need to translate! Let him stand two days outside the classroom & a以我们的观点在学校里强行穿校服是偏激的 Puts on the school uniform by ours viewpoint in the school is forcefully extreme & aConsidering the actual situation of the aquaculture center 就水产养殖中心的实际情况而论 & athe game
originated as a
college sport more than seventy
years ago 比赛发源作为学院体育超过七十五年前 & a你以为放手可以成全我的幸福,但是你不知道,我最大的幸福就是能和你手牵手 You thought drops to be possible to help me happiness, but you did not know, I biggest happiness is can with your hand connecting rod & ayou have benn my mother for twenty-four and a half years 您有benn我的母亲为二十四和一半几年 & aleave for a while....... 有一阵子离开....... & aafter i will come back 在我将回来之后 & atap frying pan to cook food 轻拍煎锅烹调食物 & aどういうこと 什么 & a租界 Foreign settlement & a不同形式的会议和展览的迅猛发展使得它们现在可以被视为一个新兴的产业 The different form conference and the display swift and violent development causes them to be possible to regard as now an emerging industry & a现居地址:山东省济南市
可到职时间:两周(目前在职) Presently occupies the address: Shandong Province Jinan May the assuming a post time: Two weeks (at present in office) & aFrom what I see 从什么我看见 & a为人处事的能力 Bear oneself ability & afor it is wondrous,and full of a beauty that breaks through every pore of God"s own earth 为它是精采的,并且打破上帝" s每个毛孔的充分秀丽拥有地球 & athere is not two boys in the room 没有二个男孩在屋子里 & a我的妹妹病了,我必须照顾她在家 My younger sister has gotten sick, I must look after her in the home &【图文】Unit5 do you have a soccer ball
Section A2_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
Unit5 do you have a soccer ball
Section A2
上传于||文档简介
&&公开课课件
大小:11.67MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢

我要回帖