, it is getting signedlat...

to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
Buy Fearless Fantasy
$6.99 USD
Recommended By Curators
"Showed at Gamescom 2014 - This game has the most insane and creative monster designs this side of a mid-90s JPRG."
Read the full review .
Recent updates
Today's update is a big one. It's been in the works since the original release and is based on the enormous amounts of feedback we gathered at Casual Connect USA, Gamescom, PAX Prime, and EGX London. It sports a completely new engine, a new game mode, and numerous tweaks, making Fearless Fantasy a much better game!
The Changelog:
Added a completely new engine - steady 60fps
Redid all animations to fit said engine, reworked some of them
Reworked battle system (arrows), it's now timing based. It's more intuitive, more skill based, and also plays better with a mouse.
ADDED SURVIVAL MODE (and will be expanded on continuously).
Added 3 new monsters and a number of updated ones.
Went to Casual Connect's Indie Prize, won the Best Art Award, made this sweet video:
/watch?v=cNOEYEqgv9s
Rebalanced the game 380 times
Went to Gamescom
Discovered that girls really like playing this game for some reason. Some would sitdown for hours to play it.
Rebalanced the game 80 more times
Went to PAX Prime, changed 50 more little things. Same after EGX London. Balance should be good now. Play Veteran, I dare you!
Lost the full changelog. In general the game has countless improvements on UI and usability, and looks much better.
Made game touchscreen-ready. All UI elements are now touch friendly and will adjust to touch-friendly behaviour when used with fingers. Try it on your touch-screen laptop!
24 September
Hi everyone! We'll be showcasing the latest version of Fearless Fantasy at EGX London this weekend! Stop by the Rezzed area if you're around!
This latest version runs at a steady 60fps, has plenty of reworked design and visuals, and is shaping up very nicely.
We'll be showing touch-enabled versions as well, so definitely check it out!
Before doing the update, we decided to invest more time and resources into making the game properly. Looking forward to seeing you there!
“Fearless Fantasy Shows No Fear In Its Condensed RPG Design”
“It’s a strange, silly game that just so happens to also have a unique and unexpectedly challenging battle system.”
“A compact adventure with a focus on turn-based skill, a notion as unique as the whole game itself.”
9/10 –
About This Game
As Leon, the world’s most dangerous bounty hunter, you embark on a mission to slay the world’s weirdest creatures, and save a girl from an awful marriage.
Fearless Fantasy is probably the weirdest RPG you’ll play this year. It’s a turn-based game that deeply involves players during every turn. You use gestures (with the mouse) to score critical hits, resulting in very involved and interesting gameplay on every turn.
Use gestures to score critical hits in a turn-based RPG
Most original character designs you’ll see this year
A full-on story with animated cutscenes and voice-overs
Upgrades and progression systems
Boss fights
RPG stuff and dances!
tinyBuild GAMES Partnered up with Enter Skies to bring Fearless Fantasy to life. tinyBuild is an indie-friendly publisher and game developer. This is Enter Skies' first commercial game.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: 1Ghz and up
Memory: 1024 MB RAM
Graphics: A toaster
Hard Drive: 200 MB available space
Sound Card: An average one
Additional Notes: The game might run slow in power saver mode on laptops, be sure to disable visual effects if you experience that
Recommended:
Processor: 2x 1Ghz and up
Graphics: A shiny toaster
Sound Card: A good one
Additional Notes: The game might run slow in power saver mode on laptops, be sure to disable visual effects if you experience that
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
4.8 hrs on record
This game is unexpectedly amazing. It is weird and hilarious. I am always happy to see an RPG that manages to be funny without being just stupid and/or vulgar.... and I cracked up the first time I selected the dance option in battle.
Was this review helpful?
4.8 hrs on record
This game is amazing if you are looking for a casual RPG. Great humour and interactive gameplay keeps you entertained throughout the game. The artwork is amazing and it blends well with the story. It's quite a short game but it's still worth the money since you can replay all the levels including the bosses. You can also easily respec your character's stats as well as their respective skills.It can be difficult at times especially if you want to clear a stage in 3 stars. I suggest you practice your timings right because getting a flawless or epic timing is a must to survive some difficult bosses. You also need to manage your energy, so adding points on endurance and using gadgets that adds +endurance is advisable. More energy = more skill usage = more damageGraphics: 7
(Awesome art style which blends well with the story)Gameplay: 7 (Intuitive battle system - timing is a must)Replayability: 5 (Not so much, no branching story line or another reason to replay the game)Fun Factor: 7 (Could be low if you aren't into short casual rpg games)
Was this review helpful?
4.5 hrs on record
Fearless Fantasy is an adventure game similar to a JRPG in its combatelement.
To start with, the music in th
it does anamazing job of propelling the atmosphere and the combat.
The art style isdistinctive, and may not appeal to everyone, but for what it is, it is well done. The game does implement a star system to encourage replay-abilityto see how fast you can complete each level. You have the choice of three characters with a variety of differentstrengths and weaknesses.
You level up abilities as a team, and each teammember has abilities that can be used to regain energy or mitigate attacks not only to that character, but across to other characters. The story is what ti
it propels you forward, andthe cut scenes are not overdone.
You can choose your difficulty level foreach mission, and the combat is done on a turn-based basis.
You attack bydrawing a line, and the quality of how seamlessly you attack will affecthow much damage you do.
Each ability has a unique way on how you attack, requiring that you learn exactly what your abilities do, and think out howyou will be attacking each turn.
The game accomplishes what it set out to do very well.
The storyis entertaining, and the art style is unique.
The game provies incentives to play it again through its' star system and plenty of achievements.
Ienjoyed playing this game, and can easily recommend it. This is a summary of my review video, which I encourage you to watch if you are looking for a more in-depth review.
Thanks for your vi for more videos check click here.
Was this review helpful?
0.7 hrs on record
What a great surprise.
This turn based jrpg rhythm game (sort of)
is a whole lot of fun.
It's challenging and not soul breaking.
It handles humor well and the story is good.
The artwork and the overall look of the game is the star though.
Highly recommended.
Was this review helpful?
5.5 hrs on record
Beauiful artwork! It is just so charming and heart- I can't really describe why!The action turn-based battle system is fun, reminds me of the Paper Mario RPGs which I adored.The jokes are the best kind, silly and witty!....but really, I was BLOWN AWAY by the art! If I would make a suggestion to the dev(s), I would include a &Gallery& unlock after the game so I, and many others, can admire it :).
Was this review helpful?
6.6 hrs on record
v2.0 (see v1.0 below )ProsImproved up on a lot of things The menus of the game look a lot nicer then the previous version Story is basically the same The battle system greatly improved. the timing was responsive and it was easier to controll Voice acting is nothing special
to be honest though the sounds when using an item in battle are a bit annoying cons He took away the difference between the weapons when buying them. Though i remember reading something about the dev saying he is improving the way it was so it wil probebly be back in the next update v1.0 Pros Had
stats differeance between weapons
(developers says) hes working on improving what it was) a small short story that simple yet entertaining.Game is challenging yet fun and that is hard to do cons Jimmery biscuts (you hear this a lot)
Animation was barly viewable
though it was good it just seemed like it could be a
lot better Timing of the actions where sometimes off and sometimes did not respond at all to what i was doing. all in all worth the money 8/10
Was this review helpful?
1.1 hrs on record
Fearless Fantasy is a fantastic little turn based RPG- but it is only a turn based RPG! Don't be expecting a new Skyrim, or Final Fantasy!I have played but 20 minutes and I have already fallen in love with the serene voice acting, the odd and intreaging art style- and especially Alice &3When diving head first into this sweet game, provided you enjoy it for what it is, is an adorable and enjoyable game- I am excited to see development and maybe some more customisable outcomes in gameplay.
Was this review helpful?
6.3 hrs on record
Fearless Fantasy is a fun RPG that is rather short but is entertaining nonetheless and is worth the download.The story is rather simple but it gets the momentum going so you can smoosh monsters in no time.Leon, a professional monster hunter gets a request from someone to rescue a girl for 500 gold. That girl happens to be the same person who requested the rescue. As Leon finds out the hard way, the girl happens to be a princess who is running from an arranged marriage with the mad King Xola. They are later accompanied by Vonn, a fellow monster hunter, to stop the mad King and his pet Deothas to save the kingdom!Gameplay, of course, is where the game shines. The game has a map which shows progression throughout. The player is given the chance to buy items before battles or practice previous encounters the player has already beaten. You can also spend experience and skill points on techniques on the overworld map. The battle system is classic turn based with an Active Time Battle system similar to the mid Final Fantasy games (4-9). Character turns are determined as these fill up. The fun part about the gameplay is the combat. When you attack, defend, or perform special techniques, special arrows appear throughout the screen. Hovering your mouse through these arrows will determine if your attack is effective or not or how much damage you take. A grading system is there to rate how accurate you are. Get an EPIC bonus on special techniques by filling up a grading gauge and you get special bonuses and buffs. These buffs are an essential part of combat and can be the meaning of life or death in the harder levels. Getting a successful buff and seeing that EPIC flash is a rewarding part of the game.The enemies are fair and the game makes all of their special attacks and properties known by hovering over them. This gives you complete control over the battle and gives you time to plan accordingly. This gives battles a unique and strategic vibe where you are given all the information you need to be successful and not get caught off guard. Deaths are fair in this regard as you can only really blame yourself for not planning ahead.
Skill points and attribute points can also be redistributed before battles so you can plan your party beforehand. Items are also relatively cheap and you can also train in previous stages so beating the game is not too difficult.The game takes on average 4 or 5 hours trying to beat both Veteran and Normal. This is pretty short but the game regardless is loads of fun and recommended for those who enjoy a simple and fun diversion.
Was this review helpful?
7.9 hrs on record
I really do love this game very much. Although of course it is a take off the Final Fantasy series, it has it's own spin to it. Plus the art and illustration is a amazing and I love the voice acting. The effects are great, the way its done it's just a mix of all crazy stuff lol I don't if it supposed to take place in the past or future I just know this game is great and its worth a try, if you haven't.
Was this review helpful?
2.8 hrs on record
This game is just so good I think I would even replay through it when I've completed it.The story so far from what I've got up to is funny to the core.I was going to play through the entire game but I thought why not savor the first playthrough and do it slowly for once, there is no real choice I think but it's just so fun enthralled me straight from the images and videos. The character that I least like so far is the kings lackey because well your fin)The combat system is new to me takes a bit of getting used to but once you have it gets easier.I can't think of any more to describe but trust me it's money well spent.
Was this review helpful?
5.2 hrs on record
A wonderful parody of you-know-what. Incredibly funny, silly and grotesque.
Was this review helpful?
1.5 hrs on record
Good game just too short. This game needs a sequel or atleast some DLC with more characters and weapons
Was this review helpful?
2.6 hrs on record
Want a speed run but still have the elements of Final Fantasy? This is definitely it. Quick game. No hassle. No fuss. Funny storyline. In fact, its quite similar to another Final Fantasy style game called Epic Fantasy. If you've played that, liked it and had fun with it, you are gonna love this.
Was this review helpful?
1.1 hrs on record
At first I was too sceptic about this game because of the images on Steam store and because the game was bundled already.But then I've bought it and played it. What can I say... So much FUN! Thought it would be your regular turn-based RPG like those made with RPG Maker combat system. I was so wrong. The combat mechanics are innovative and make Fearless Fantasy really addictive. I liked that when you level up a skill a new attack option appears in it's combo. You should try it to understand. The art is weird and trippy, the sound and the music are made greatly.
The baddies, like those shrooms on screenshots look adorable, but when they attack it seems kinda disturbing. Really good game in it's unique mix of genres.
Was this review helpful?
2.4 hrs on record
Fearless Fantasy is a surprising simple yet addicting game that has a lot of going for it. Weird story and dialogue, wacky enemies, easy and intuitive gameplay (especially if you're playing on a touchscreen laptop or screen), and some great humor. The story is pretty short though, there's only 39 &missions& to complete. However, each mission has 3 difficulty levels which can be replayed to grind out experience for your characters to level up and increase their stats to make progression easier. It's not the next greatest turn-based RPG, but it's well worth the look and if you have a Windows 8.1 tablet or touchscreen laptop (I used Asus Transformer) it pretty accessible and easy to play. You'll find yourself thinking &one more mission& in order to level up and increase your characters' stats to prepare to take on the next mission which may be a little too difficult at whatever level you may be at.
Was this review helpful?
4.5 hrs on record
While Fearless Fantasy isn't long (there's only 13 sections), it's nonetheless an interesting game. The combat mechanic is probably more suited for touch-based devices (I found windowed mode makes the game a little easier, than playing full screen in ), it still keeps combat interesting.Because of the mechanic, I did find myself having to grind earlier levels for experience, and ended the game with level 17 characters. But, I still recommend it as a fun little RPG, especially if you can get it cheap.Definitely enjoyed the cutscene style as well.3 of 5 stars.
Was this review helpful?
3.8 hrs on record
Timed attack little RPG that plays well and has a stack of charm. Currently on Reboot 9 @ Bundlestars - well worth grabbing for this alone.
Was this review helpful?
3.9 hrs on record
I bought Fearless Fantasy from a Bundle Pack for Ultra Cheap~ It just seemed hilarious and most of all ridiculous, but all in the right ways. I played and beat this game completely drunk one Friday night :)
& It was so much fun. Super happy that this game and I have crossed paths and hands down a new favorite!
Was this review helpful?
5.8 hrs on record
One of the more interesting mechanics I have played in a long while, Fearless Fantasy is, if anything, unique.The main mechanic is through the movement of the mouse, in the way you would expect to swipe your finger in a mobile game. The story is not something that you necessarily play this game for, and it feels as though this game is was never meant for PC. It feels like this game was always meant for mobile, and that it was a last second change over to Steam. This game could even very well be for mobile (I haven't researched it), and if it is, I'm sure it is a great mobile experince. The experience on PC is actually quite good for it as well, if a little odd. The enemies are easily the oddest part of the game, with enemies I cannot even begin to describe because they are entirely unique to this game.This game is solid, if bizarre. Given a bit more marketing, this could easily gain a cult following for being something you will never play anything like again8/10
Was this review helpful?
6.7 hrs on record
Super weird, but actually kind of interesting. A compactly designed RPG all about making tight, tactical decisions and having quick reflexes. It might have a cringe-worthy story filled with cardboard chacters, but the game's intriguing art style and good design make up for these flaws. Full review here:
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Includes 24 Steam Achievements
Title: Fearless Fantasy
Genre: , , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 15 May, 2014
Indie Prize USA 2014
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &← Previous 1Stonemaier Games
& Kickstarter Lesson #118: Is It Now Illegal to Deliver a Project “Late”?
Kickstarter Lesson #118: Is It Now Illegal to Deliver a Project “Late”?
In my first project on kickstarter we had a delay in the shipping. We had some problems with the printing house.
I agree that the best solution is telling people what is happening. We had explained the situation to our backers and they were grateful to know what was happening.
As the article said people backs your project to give you support, and if you are honest with them, they will understand those issues that may cause some delays.
All the best.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to send our future blog posts to your inbox.
Join 227 other subscribers
Email Address
Recent Posts
Like Us on Facebook
December 2014
Categories
Send to Email Address
Your Email Address
Post was not sent - check your email addresses!
Email check failed, please try again
Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.

我要回帖

更多关于 getting signed 的文章