求lil crazed 的 morefree ...

求 Lil Crazed - Take My Hand 的LRC歌词..._百度知道
求 Lil Crazed - Take My Hand 的LRC歌词...
提问者采纳
Cause if I want it bad enough it&#39.Take my hand and hold me tight, the sky'll end up goodY heavenlyAns lit gone, you never hesitate to helpSo the day you left I can&#39, I's the way things go21st birthday – probably got your wings and haloBut you always been an angel in disguiseNow stuntin's blue up thereRecall the night I have you a ride in my carYd be togetherI&#39, I don' your lifeWhenever darkness falls,Cause I look outside, I will never let go no not for life (x4)H &#39, I ho to an angel in the skiesStep back put your picture to the sideClose my eyes with my head up high reminisce your lifeThinkin&#39, you don&#39It'bout the times we had way back we were reppersFlashbacks to the past ain'cause you said I could'll manageAt love you to death – ICause the only thing between us is the clouds and airMan, I know you with themAnd your great uncle too?Even though you ain&#39, I' my lifeBut I realize when I cry, I still miss you to this dayAnd I wish you could witness your little cousin on the stageBut like anyone elseWhen I called for you, I can'm gonna make it one day 't know this but I took that to the heartAnd I use the word to motivate me to get this farAnd now I&#39, as happy as everAnd not to mention your sister you lost when you were youngerWho'Keep on rhymin'cause it't express how I feltThat it hurts to talk to you &#39, I&#39, eventually it gets brightSo yeah, it'll be a star&quot.But I know you hear me loud and clear&#39, I will never let go, not for life (x4)Hey Slim, you livin&#39, the one that past from cancerI know you upm celebratin't think you understand how much you meant to meBut thingsm donet as bad as I expect it wasBut you ain'm doing big things like you said I wouldAnd I now I&#39, no, not too many understoodI don&#39, &quot, you's nothing hard, you just live in the skyYou had one life to live and you were too sick to dieTake my hat wait to see you againGreat granddaddy way up high, you weren&#39, time fliesIt was like yesterday, well you up in paradiseDon&#39.Take my haWell, this was meant to beCause no there&#39, I was wiping my eyesFrom my cries of you leavin' in no time you't here you know that we still sending loveNow I know you stay true up there&#39, how you livin's been a few years now
额,我要的是Lil Crazed唱的,歌词要LRC的.......谢谢。。。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
lrc歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁发表您的评论
请您先之后再进行评论!发表回复
目前还没有任何评论,快来抢沙发吧![]
京ICP备号-15 / 京公网安备10