yesterday wasTom was _...

-Your cousin Tom was caught stealing by the police yesterday.-_________he did so has nothing to do with me.[ ]A.Whatever B.No matter what C.That D.Whether A为什么错为什么选C用A可以翻译的
he did so 主谓宾都有, 所以得用一个无实际意义的连词That Whatever 虽然可以引导主语从句, 但同时它得在句中作主语,宾语等, 可以从句不缺这些成分
如不明白请追问,如果满意请采纳手机提问者如果满意,请在客户端右上角评价点“满意”即可, 谢谢!祝学习进步
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码-I don’t know why Tom was absent from yesterday’s meeting.-He must have been sick, ?A.isn’t heB.didn’t heC.wasn’t heD.mustn’t he 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
—I don’t know why Tom was absent from yesterday’s meeting.—He must have been sick, _______?A.isn’t heB.didn’t heC.wasn’t heD.mustn’t he
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
请认真阅读下面对话,并根据各题所给首字母的提示,在答题卡上标有题号的横线上,写出一个英语单词的完整、正确形式,使对话通顺。
K=Karen&&&&&&&&&& S=Selina
K: You’re late again.
S: Sorry, but there was a traffic (76) j&&&&&&&&&& .
K: It’s to ways the same excuse. Try to think of something better next time.
S: But I’m telling the truth! There was an (77) a&&&&&&&&& in the cross-harbor tunnel. I don’t think buy one. It is hurt but it (78) t&&&&&&&&&& the police over an hour to clear it. Anyway, how are you? You look a bit tired.
K: Well, actually, I’ve been (79) q&&&&&&&&&&& with my grandmother again. I feel sad because it is go (80) w&&&&&&&&&&& &, she blames me, even though it’s not my fault.
S: What did your grandma say?
K: her favorite expression is “Young people are not as well behaved as they (81) u&&&&&&&&& to be,” She always complains that I don’t show her enough (82) r&&&&&&&&&& .
S: Well, try and understand her. She can’t do all the things she did (83) w&&&&&&&& she was young. It must be very frustrating. Just think, one day we’ll be old…
K; You’re right. I should be more (84) u&&&&&&&& . I think I’ll buy her a present and apologize.
S: Right. Now you are feeling a bit better, it’s your turn to help me. Could you give me a hand with my maths homework?
K: Maths again! Okay, girl can we find somewhere to (85) e&&&&&&&&&&& first? I’m starving!
题型:阅读理解
完形填空 (共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分) &&&&&& 阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从短文后所给各题的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑 &&&&&& There was a stranger at my doorstep this morning. I was a little __36__ at first because my parents warned me not to talk to strangers, __37__ he seemed to be a fellow student in my college so I began to calm down soon after.
__38__ in old but neatly pressed clothes, the tall boy began explaining his __39__. He told me about his school fees and said that the time __40__ his exam was approaching. Though his grades were excellent, he would not be __41__ to take his exams if he failed to __42__ the money for all of the tuition fees. He was studying Computer Applications in my city. __43__ I had friends studying the same course in my college, __44__ meant that I could ask them all about him. &&&&&& The boy was still $ 2,500 short of the $ 30,000 that his tuition __45__. He was having a hard time, and he had a bad family situation __46__. I didn’t have much money, so I gave him an __47__ foreign book on computer languages. I thought that he __48__ could not afford such a textbook. I also remembered that I had won $ 500 in a contest. I __49__ the entire $ 500 to my newly made friend and __50__ him good luck with his exams. &&&&&& When you are in college, __51__ is very important __52__ to buy new textbooks or to hang out with friends. When I saw this fellow, I was __53__ of my other friends, many of whom were excellent, but were __54__ to pay for their education. This replaced all the hesitation and __55__ in my mind with generosity. &&&&&& Since then, I have never wasted even a single coin on anything that I don’t need. 36.A.amused&&&& B.interested& C.scared&&&&&& D.satisfied 37.A.but&&& B.therefore&& C.besides&&&& D.now that k+s-5#u&
38.A.Dressing&& B.Dressed&&& C.To dress&&& D.To be dressed 39.A.question&& B.study C.aim&& D.problem 40.A.of&&&& B.in&&&&& C.for&&& D.to 41.A.suggested& B.allowed&&& C.asked D.required 42.A.catch hold of&&& B.come up with&& C.make up for&&&& D.take possession of 43.A.Fortunately&&&&& B.Simply&&&& C.Sometimes&&&&&& D.Quickly 44.A.where&&&&&& B.what& C.that&& D.which 45.A.used& B.needed&&&&& C.cost&& D.took 46.A.as usual&&& B.as well&&&&& C.as yet&&&&&& D.as a whole 47.A.informal&& B.ordinary&& C.extra D.expensive 48.A.surely&&&&&& B.finally&&&&& C.probably&& D.regularly 49.A.handed in B.handed over&&&& C.handed down&&& D.handed out 50.A.wished&&&& B.hoped&&&&&& C.wanted&&&& D.told 51.A.friendship B.luck& C.money&&&&& D.health 52.A.whether&&& B.how& C.if&&&&& D while 53.A.charged&&&&&&&&&& & B.accused&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.warned&&&&&&&&&&& & D.reminded&&&&&&&&&&&
54.A.struggling B.studying&& C.willing&&&& D.unwilling k+s-5#u&
55.A.excitement&&&&&& B.doubt&&&&&& C.belief&&&&&& D.faith
来源:学年吉林省长春市十一中高一上学期期初考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:填空题
下列每个句子中均有一处错误。请按要求将每个句子中的错误找出来并加以改正。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(﹨)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词的下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。 2.每句只有一处错误。[来源:Z*]【小题1】After checking all the lights were turned off and that all the window were closed,the old man went home.【小题2】I don’t know this city at all.This is the first time I come here.【小题3】What an important advice the manager gave us the other day!【小题4】He didn’t make clear when and where the meeting would be held.【小题5】The students must get the blackboard cleaning before class.【小题6】There are more than one boy in our class from the country town.【小题7】All the people in my family loved the& apartment for the moment we saw it.【小题8】After graduation from the key university,Tom went abroad for his further education.【小题9】As we know,this is a properly way for us to learn a foreign language.【小题10】It is true that the number of people studying English in China is increasing rapid.
来源:甘肃省兰州市学年高一下学期期末考试试题(英语)
题型:七选五
&第二节:补全对话(共5小题;每小题1分;满分5分)&&& 根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。并将答案填入答题卡。)(S=Salesgirl&K=Karen)S:Hi, are you being helped?K:& 66& I’m interested in some scarves(围巾).S:All our scarves are in this section.What do you think of this one here? It’s made ofsilk.K:& 67& S:Maybe you would like a heavy wool scarf.How about this one?K:& 68& How much is it?S:It’s seventy—five dollars plus tax.K:& 69& Do you think it’s possible to get a discount?S:Hm,sinceyou like it so much,how about a 10 percent discount? That’s the best I can offer.K:That’s good.& 70& S:Sure.Isthere anything else I can get for you?K:No,thatshould be it.Thankyou.A.It’s a little expensive.B.Sure.C.I don’t like the color. D.No. I’m not.E.Could you wrap it up for me?F.I think that’s what 1 want.G.I’d like to have something warm for the winter&
来源:学年长海高二期末考试
题型:完形填空
&第二节:完形填空(共20小题; 每小题1.5分,满分30分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从36-55各题所给的四个选项中,选出最佳选项。&&&&&&&& Growing up, I had a scaron my face — a perfect arrow in the center of my cheek, pointing at my lefteye. I 36 it when I was three, long before I knew that scars were a 37thing, especially for a girl. I only knew that my scar brought me 38 andtenderness and candy. As I got older, I began to take 39in my scar, in part to stop people laughing at me, but mainly as a reaction to the thought that I should feel uncomfortable. It’s true. I was 40 the firstcouple of times someone pointed at my 41 and asked, “What’s that?” orcalled me “Scarface.” But the more I heard how 42 my scar was, the moreI found myself liking it. && & When I turned fifteen, my parents — 43 theadvice of a doctor — decided it was time to 44 on what was now a thick,shiny red scar. &&& “But I don’t mind the scar, really,” I told my fatheras he 45 that I would have the operation during my summer vacation. Andmy friends, along with my boyfriend at the time, 46 as I did, that myscar was 47 and almost pretty in its own way. After so many years, itwas a 48 of me. But my father said it was a deformity (畸形). I don’t know what 49 more that day: hearingmy father call my scar a deformity, 50 realizing that it didn’t 51to him how I felt about it.&& & I did have the operation that summer. &&&&&&&& In my late twenties, Itook a long look at my scar, something I hadn’t done in years. 52, itcould be seen in the right light, but no one 53 me about it anymore. AsI leaned uneasily toward the mirror, I felt a sudden 54.&& There was something powerful about my scar and the proudperson I 55 because of it. I have never been quite so strong since theycut it out.36. A. got&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. remained& &&&& C. kept&&&& && D.drew37. A. good&&&&&& B.bad&&&&& C. strange &&& D. funny38. A. trouble&&&& B. shame&& && &C.attention&&& D. reward39. A. pride&&&&& & B.place&&&& C. care&& &&&&&&& D.blame40. A. uncomfortable&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.proud&&& && C. pleased&&&&&D. disappointed41. A. head&&&&& & B. cheek&& &&&& C.mouth& &&&&& &&&D. nose42. A. long&&&&&& B. unfortunate &&&&&&& C.beautiful&&&& D. unbelievable43. A. in&&&&&&&& B. for&&&&&&&&C. against&&& &&&&&& D. on44. A. operate&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.talk&&&&&& &&&&&&&& C.remove &&&&& D. center45. A. suggested && &&&B. explained& && C.told&&& &&&&& D. ordered46. A. felt&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&& &&&B.acted&&&&& C. did&&&& &&&&& D.hoped[来源:学&科&网Z&X&X&K]47. A. unlucky&&&&&&&& B.ugly&&&&&& &&&&&&& C.unique&&& D. necessary48. A. part&&&&& && &&&B.problem&& && C. memory&&&&&& D. dream49. A. interested&&&&& && B.encouraged C. hurt&&&&&& D. surprised50. A. and&&&&& &&& &&&B.or&&&&&&&& C.so&&&&& &&&& &D. but51. A. mind&&&&& & &&&B.occur&&&&& C. concern&&&&&&& D. matter52. A. Still&&&&&& & &&&B.Though&&& & C. Thus&&& &&&& &D.Also53. A. cared&&&&&&&& B.asked&&&&& C. questioned& D. mentioned54. A. happiness &&& &&&B. satisfaction&& C.sadness &&&& &D. shock55. A. respected& & &&&B.knew&&&&& C. met&& &&&&&&& &D.became&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!用方框内单词的适当形式填空
 be1. The children _____ all at school yesterday.2. My brother enjoys _____ in winter.3. The Greens _____ a big dinner at a restaurant yesterday.4. Tom was tired and was soon _____.5. You must _____ after the twins because they are too young.6. I _____ a beautiful flower in the garden yesterday.7. I was very _____ because I didn't have breakfast this morning.8. My father bought a _____ watch for my mother as a birthday present.
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
用方框内单词的适当形式填空
 be1. The children _____ all at school yesterday.2. My brother enjoys _____ in winter.3. The Greens _____ a big dinner at a restaurant yesterday.4. Tom was tired and was soon _____.5. You must _____ after the twins because they are too young.6. I _____ a beautiful flower in the garden yesterday.7. I was very _____ because I didn't have breakfast this morning.8. My father bought a _____ watch for my mother as a birthday present.
用方框内单词的适当形式填空
1. The children _____ all at school yesterday.2. My brother enjoys _____ in winter.3. The Greens _____ a big dinner at a restaurant yesterday.4. Tom was tired and was soon _____.5. You must _____ after the twins because they are too young.6. I _____ a beautiful flower in the garden yesterday.7. I was very _____ because I didn't have breakfast this morning.8. My father bought a _____ watch for my mother as a birthday present.
科目:最佳答案见解析解析1. were
2. skating
6. noticed
8. golden知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心Tom was ill yesterday.(对划线部分提问)ill
这里是对状态ill即难受提问 而且是过去时 应用How 作为疑问词全句为How was Tom yesterday?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 yesterday was 的文章

随机推荐