END... ...
END... ...
G-Unit的专辑
G-Unit的相似歌手
听I Like The Way She Do It的人也囍欢听
歌曲榜Top10Michael Jackson (I Like) The Way You Love Me歌词
点击播放:
(I Like) The Way You Love Me歌词
Michael Jackson - (I Like) The Way You Love Me今生缘音乐網I was alone in the dark when I met yaUuuuuuuuuuh uuuuuuhYou took my hand and you told me you loved meUuuuuuuuuuh uuuuuuhI was alone, there was no love in my life(I was alone, there was no love in my life)I was afraid of life and you came in time(I was afraid of life and you came in time)You took my hand and we kissed in the moonlight(You took my hand and we kissed in the moonlight)Uuuuuuuuuuh uuuuuuhI like the way how you're holdin' meIt doesn't matter how you're holdin' meI like the way you're lovin me'It doesn't matter how you are lovin' meI like the way how you're touchin' meIt doesn't matter how you are touchin' meI like the way how you're kissin' meIt doesn't matter how you are kissin' meYou'll seeeee.it won't be long 'til we make vows, I bet yaUuuuuuuuuuh uuuuuuhI thank the Heavens above that I met yaUuuuuuuuuuh uuuuuuhI was alone, there was no love in my life(I was alone, there was no love in my life)I was afraid of life and you came in time(I was afraid of life and you came in time)You took my hand and we kissed in the moonlight(You took my hand and we kissed in the moonlight)UuuuuuuuuuhI like the way how you're lovin' meIt doesn't matter how you are holdin' meI like the way how you're holdin' meIt doesn't matter how you re lovin' meI like the way how you're touchin' meIt doesn't matter how you are touchin' meI like the way how you're kissin' meIt doesn't matter how you are kissin' meThe world's a better place'cause you came in time,You took away the rain and brought the sunshine,I was afraid 'cause I was hurt the last time,Uuuuuuuuuuh Ahhhhhhhh.I like the way how you're holdin' me,It doesn't matter how you are holdin' me,I like the way how you're lovin' me,It doesn't matter how you are lovin' me,I like the way how you're touchin' me,It doesn't matter how you are touchin' me,I like the way how you're kissin' me,It doesn't matter how you are kissin' me,You'll seeeee.Uuuuuuuuuuh uuuuuuh
(I Like) The Way You Love MeLRC歌词
[ti:(I Like) The Way You Love Me][ar:Michael Jackson][al:Michael][00:01.12]Michael Jackson - (I Like) The Way You Love Me[00:05.89][04:30.39][00:06.73]今生缘音乐网[00:14.45][00:21.58]I was alone in the dark when I met ya[00:26.29]Uuuuuuuuuuh uuuuuuh[00:31.57]You took my hand and you told me you loved me[00:36.39]Uuuuuuuuuuh uuuuuuh[00:40.34][00:40.92]I was alone, there was no love in my life[00:44.54](I was alone, there was no love in my life)[00:45.68]I was afraid of life and you came in time[00:47.89](I was afraid of life and you came in time)[00:50.45]You took my hand and we kissed in the moonlight[00:52.20](You took my hand and we kissed in the moonlight)[00:56.75]Uuuuuuuuuuh uuuuuuh[00:59.82][01:00.52]I like the way how you're holdin' me[01:02.51]It doesn't matter how you're holdin' me[01:04.87]I like the way you're lovin me'[01:08.78]It doesn't matter how you are lovin' me[01:10.05]I like the way how you're touchin' me[01:12.77]It doesn't matter how you are touchin' me[01:14.86]I like the way how you're kissin' me[01:17.60]It doesn't matter how you are kissin' me[01:19.28]You'll seeeee.[01:21.74][01:22.45]it won't be long 'til we make vows, I bet ya[01:26.71]Uuuuuuuuuuh uuuuuuh[01:32.36]I thank the Heavens above that I met ya[01:36.98]Uuuuuuuuuuh uuuuuuh[01:39.89][01:40.82]I was alone, there was no love in my life[01:42.89](I was alone, there was no love in my life)[01:45.78]I was afraid of life and you came in time[01:47.73](I was afraid of life and you came in time)[01:51.17]You took my hand and we kissed in the moonlight[01:52.80](You took my hand and we kissed in the moonlight)[01:57.44]Uuuuuuuuuuh[02:00.19][02:00.73]I like the way how you're lovin' me[02:02.58]It doesn't matter how you are holdin' me[02:05.41]I like the way how you're holdin' me[02:07.95]It doesn't matter how you re lovin' me[02:10.49]I like the way how you're touchin' me[02:13.08]It doesn't matter how you are touchin' me[02:15.47]I like the way how you're kissin' me[02:18.20]It doesn't matter how you are kissin' me[02:21.35][02:21.87]The world's a better place[02:24.37]'cause you came in time,[02:26.57]You took away the rain and brought the sunshine,[02:31.50]I was afraid 'cause I was hurt the last time,[02:37.61]Uuuuuuuuuuh Ahhhhhhhh.[03:40.28][02:40.82][03:41.84][02:41.49]I like the way how you're holdin' me,[03:44.64][02:43.40]It doesn't matter how you are holdin' me,[03:46.45][02:45.38]I like the way how you're lovin' me,[03:48.02][02:59.65]It doesn't matter how you are lovin' me,[03:51.24][02:51.01]I like the way how you're touchin' me,[03:53.36][02:53.03]It doesn't matter how you are touchin' me,[03:56.38][02:55.69]I like the way how you're kissin' me,[03:59.31][02:58.43]It doesn't matter how you are kissin' me,[04:01.13][03:00.32]You'll seeeee.[03:02.76]Uuuuuuuuuuh uuuuuuh [04:23.63]【新专辑】『锋云再起』I like the way I waste my time_謝霆锋吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签箌,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧簽到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签箌:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以仩,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:587,125贴子:
I&like&the&way&I&waste&my&life
(I&don’t,&I&don’t&give&a&crab)
也曾享受一个人的时候...一个人照相...一个人游荡...一个囚寻找只属于一个人的
我现在就是这种状态
ME&TOO。。。
好久不见了
我天天在的~~
辣椒好哈~~
《SD敢达大莋战》新服开启,史诗荣耀等你谱写!
小灵妹妹&帮我水水我那ID吧
这句英文很好听呀
罪人我的ID嘟登不上去了。。
再叫妹妹杀了你!!
登录百喥帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戲
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或Twitlistmanager - Twitter list management, just the way i like it
Manage your Twitter lists
Twitlistmanager offers a comprehensive way to manage your Twitter lists. “Even a child can do the laundry” as we say in Dutch, which means it's very easy.
Twitlistmanager fetches the people you follow, as well as any lists you've already created, and puts everything on a single page. You can create new lists if you want to, and simply check boxes to add or remove people to your lists. When you're done, click “Save Changes”. It's that simple!
Your privacy
When it comes to privacy, Twitlistmanager keeps it simple. Twitlistmanager doesn't store any data. Your login information is used to log in directly at Twitter, and manage your lists. No fine print, no spam.
Ok, what does it cost?
Twitlistmanager is free! It's just a little something to make my life easier, I hope you like it as well. It does cost me money to maintain so if you like Twitlistmanager, consider using Paypal to make a donation.
By all means, please share!
If you like Twitlistmanager, spread the word! Put it on Facebook, Tweet about it or open up a window and shout it out, Eddie Murphy style.

我要回帖

更多关于 my life be like 的文章

随机推荐