Whyshe will be lovedsuch? W...

-Why are you in such a hurry , Mike?-There an NBA basketball game in ten minutes. [ ]A. Will have B. will be C. is going to have D. are going to be 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
—Why are you in such a hurry (匆忙), Mike?—There _____ an NBA basketball game in ten minutes.
[&&&& ]A. Will have&&&&B. will be&& C. is going to have&& D. are going to be
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
首字母填空He may be still young, but he may surprise you! If you ask around, many would say that Jay Chou has become the real king of the【小题1】m___ world. As a child, Jay Chou was never good at his【小题2】l___, and when he didn’t get into any college, a lot of people said that he would not have a good【小题3】f___. His mum always 【小题4】w___ about his future, but he never did. Growing up in a single-parent family, Jay 【小题5】f___ lonely. Without many friends, he had a habit of daydreaming, dreaming into his world of music. So how did Jay get into music? 【小题6】A___ the age of three, he started to learn to 【小题7】p___ the piano. His mother always 【小题8】m___ sure he practiced hard. Later, he started out as a song writer. Jay’s songs are very moving. His【小题9】s___ “Dad, I am back”, is about a broken family. “I heard that after war(战争) there is peace(和平). Why do I always see my dad beating my mum? Since I was 【小题10】y___, you have told me to learn from you, use you as a model. So much pretense(虚伪). How do you expect me to be like you!”
来源:2016届湖南怀化怀信学校七年级第一学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Now a lot of families keep pets(宠物) in their houses. Most pets are small animals, such ascats, dogs, fish, snakes, birds and so on.Dogs are the favorite pets. The second favorites arecats and the third favorites are birds. These small animals are very cute andfriendly. People usually have them as their family members. They look afterthem very well, they let them wear beautiful clothes and their pets have nicenames. They also afford their pets nice food to have. They buy food for theirpets in pet shops. They keep them clean every day.Pets are all very happy. Many pets have their housesand beds. They often go out to relax and take a walk with people in the park inthe morning.Some children like pets because they need a friend toplay with at home. Many old people don’t live withtheir children, and they keep pets at home just because they often feel lonely(孤独的). They have them as their children and they love themvery much. So pets are very important. I think every famil y needs pets.1.Mostpeople like to keep ________ animals at home.A. small && B. white&&& C.big&&&&&&&& D. black2.Peoplegive their pets _______ and _________.A. nice names, nice books& &&&B.pet shops, nice books&& C. nice names, nice food&&& D. petshops, nice food3.Petsoften _______ with people in the morning.A. take a shower&&& &&&&&&&& B.go walking& C.& play soccer&& &&& D. listento music4.Whyare the pets happy?A. Many of them have their houses and beds.& B.They are children’s friends.&& C. They often go out to relax and take a walk.&D. Both A and C.&5.The writer thinks __________.A. pets aredirty&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&B.people don’t need pets at homeC. people don’t likeanimals&&&&&&&& D. pets are veryimportant&
Now a lot of families keep pets(宠物) in their houses. Most pets are small animals, such as cats, dogs, fish, snakes, birds and so on.Dogs are the favorite pets. The second favorites are cats and the third favorites are birds. These small animals are very cute and friendly. People usually have them as their family members. They look after them very well, they let them wear beautiful clothes and their pets have nice names. They also afford their pets nice food to have. They buy food for their pets in pet shops. They keep them clean every day.Pets are all very happy. Many pets have their houses and beds. They often go out to relax and take a walk with people in the park in the morning.Some children like pets because they need a friend to play with at home. Many old people don’t live with their children, and they keep pets at home just because they often feel lonely(孤独的). They have them as their children and they love them very much. So pets are very important. I think every famil y needs pets1.Most people like to keep ________ animals at homeA.smallB.whiteC.bigD.black2.People give their pets _______ and _________A.nice names, nice booksB.pet shops, nice booksC.nice names, nice foodD.pet shops, nice food3.Pets often _______ with people in the morningA.take a showerB.go walkingC.play soccerD.listen to music4.Why are the pets happy?A.Many of them have their houses and bedsB.They are children’s friendsC.They often go out to relax and take a walkD.Both A andE.5.The writer thinks __________A.pets are dirtyB.people don’t need pets at homeC.people don’t like animalsD.pets are very important
来源:同步题
题型:填空题
根据短文内容填词,首字母已给出。&&&& On Thursday afternoon, I tried to make some money with my voice. But I only k&&1& &&two songs.I decided to start at the kind old lady's house. But she did not come to the door. I was a&&2&&&she could not hear me, so I tried to sing louder. She still did not come, so I went to her neighbor's house. I was in the middle of my second song w&&3& the door opened. &&&&& "W&&4&& are you doing?" a lady asked me crossly. &&&&& "I'm singing".&&&&&&&"Yes, but why are you singing?" &&&&& "I need money." &&&&& "Well, I'll g&&5&&&you 10 pence to go away." &&&&&& I went away. This time I sang at a house at the end of the street. A man c&&6& &to the door.&&&&&&"What are you doing?" he asked. &&&&& "I'm trying to sing." &&&&& "Young man," he said." Some people have good voices and some people have bad voice, and peoplew&&7& &bad voices ought not to sing." &&&&& "But I'm trying to earn some money," I told him.&&&&&& "Oh, I see. Well, I'll give you a j&8&& to do, if you want, you can sweep the l&9&&&&for me." It was hard work but I am now 35 pence y&10&& &than I was yesterday.
根据短文内容填词,首字母已给出。&&&& On Thursday after moon, I tried to make some money with my voice. But I only k&&1&&two songs. I decided to start at the kind old lady’s house. But she did not come to the door. I was a&&2&&she could nothear me ,so I tried to sing louder. She still did not come , so I went to her neighbor’s house. I was in the middle of my second song w&&3&&the door opened.&&&& "W 4&&are you doing?” a lady asked me crossly.&&&& "I’m singing".&&&& "Yes, but why are you singing?"&&&& "I need money."&&&& "Well, I’ll g&&5&&you 10 pence to go away."I went away. This time I sang at a house at the end of the street. A man c&&6&&to the door.&&&& "What are you doing?" he asked.&&&& "I’m trying to sing."&&&& "Young man ,&" he said . " Some people have good voices and some people have bad voices, and people w&&7&&bad voices ought not to sing."&&&& "But I’m trying to earn some money," I told him.&&&& "Oh, I see .Well, I’ ll&&give you a j&& 8&& to do , if you want , you can sweep the l&& 9 &&for me.."It was hard work but I am now 35 pence y&&10&&than I was yesterday.1. k&&&&&&&& 2. a&&&&&&&& 3. w&&&&&&&&4. W&&&& &&5.& g&&&&&&&&6. c&&&&&&&& 7. w&&&&&&&&8. j&&&&&&&&& 9. l&&&&&&&& 10. y&&&& &&&&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号Why I hope Netanyahu will be crushed tonight – Mondoweiss
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu at the 2015 AIPAC policy conference.
I am in Israel hoping to see the end of an era, the downfall of Benjamin Netanyahu. I hope that he is crushed in the election tonight. Many who care about Palestinians want Netanyahu to be reelected. They say that things must get worse before they get better, or that no one has done more to delegitimize the state of Israel in the eyes of the world than crude Benjamin Netanyahu the king of the Jews. True. Keep him in another couple of years, they say, and Israel will be discredited in more and more people’s eyes. I don’t support this view.
I look at everything Israeli first in terms of my interest, as an American who wants to end the Zionist captivity in the U.S. Wanting Netanyahu to stay in office is a little bit like saying, I want the neocons to stay in the thinktanks and influential posts and foment a war in Iran so that they will be fully discredited, and people will put their heads on pikes. That might be in my ideological interest, but it is nihilistic. The neocons have already done enough damage. If they aren’t discredited enough at this point, then you’re f’ing stupid. Walt and Mearsheimer’s worst charges against the Israel lobby have been proven, in the minds of reasonable people. I don’t want to win ideological battles at the price of a war that will hurt a lot of people I don’t know.
Another few years of Netanyahu will hurt a lot of people. It will hurt more Palestinians in the West Bank, force more people out of their homes in East Jerusalem, it will increase the likelihood of another Gaza war.
So you don’t think Labor Zionists will massacre Palestinians in Gaza? They have done so in the past, and the US Zionists have supported them. They cheered Cast Lead at J Street. And won’t a Herzog government just give the occupation a lease on life?
I’m a progressive and hope for reform. A Labor led government will be much more obedient to world opinion and to European opinion than Netanyahu. I was at Netanyahu’s rally in Tel Aviv the other night and saw fascist strains before my eyes, the racist binding of nationalists around a mythic past, people who were ready to spill blood and who deny Palestinian existence, let alone humanity. That’s not a healthy thing for any society. Their defiance of world opinion is dangerous. They have nukes (as William Greider reminded Nation readers the other day). They help to confirm everything bad we have ever said about Israel, but are you in this to win an argument? I’m in it because I want to end the Zionist ideology in the U.S. and free the Palestinians. And yes, the Zionist Camp in the context of the rise of the Joint Arab List is less likely to commit massacres.
Will they give the occupation another five years and sustain the myth of the two state solution?
These are the most important questions. Gideon Levy is certainly right that a Labor Zionist victory will cause dancing in the capitals of Europe and Washington too. At J Street’s conference next week they will be delirious. It will be the second coming. They will say Israel is great again, Israeli democracy has vindicated itself. And Look at the Arab List!!! OMG. A friend says we are about to see a great sickening wave of Israel-loving in the U.S.
There is no doubt about any of this.
But I will be happy because it is necessary that anti-Zionists be engaged with liberal Zionists, and let the better argument win. That is an important phase of this struggle. And that battle will be at hand.
Look at it like this: for years the liberal Zionists have said, Give Israel a chance. Israel can change, Israelis want a two state solution. They actually want a Palestinian state. You will see, just give us a chance.
Now they will have their chance. They will be in power at last, the moment they’ve been preparing us for will be here. The neoconservatives will have been driven from Washington. Bill Kristol will be thoroughly discredited. Not just wrong on Iraq and wrong on a war of civilizations, but wrong on everything that Netanyahu has done politically in the last couple of years and months. Kristol has the reverse M everything he touches has turned to shit.
The neocon collapse will leave the anti-Zionists to battle the liberal Zionists at last. The liberal Zionists will have to engage the side that believes in equal rights. There will be an open debate. Jeremy Ben-Ami who had big public conversations with Jeffrey Goldberg (who served in the IDF and stoked the Iraq war) and Bill Kristol (who didn’t serve in Vietnam and stoked the Iraq war) and tried to pretend we did not exist will have to take us on. Because the rightwing Zionists will be irrelevant and Jeremy Ben-Ami and Peace Now will be the new AIPAC. They will be the lobby, they will inherit the crown. And they will have to engage us because we are inside the Democratic Party base now. There will at last be a real debate between these two sides. It will be Rebecca Vilkomerson versus Jeremy Ben-Ami. Ali Abunimah versus Lara Friedman. They won’t be able to marginalize us.
I write in good faith. The liberal Zionists will have influence in Washington at last and let us see what they can do. The first question Jeremy Ben-Ami will get at his victory bath next week in D.C will be, Well how much time do you give this government to make a deal? Two years, Jeremy? I am open to hearing what they have to say about ending the conflict. Myself I am not wed to a one-state or two-state program, and though I oppose religious states, I am tolerant, I don’t want to tell other people how to live. But we will demand that the liberal Zionists perform. And if they come up with a solution to end the occupation and give Palestinians sovereignty and resolve the right of return in a way that is acceptable to Palestinian refugees, I can imagine not fighting them. I want this conflict to be over and without massive bloodshed– as doubtful as that seems, given the Algeria-like materials that have been heaped up by the right wing that Netanyahu demagogued to in the last days of the campaign, and by all of Zionist Israel at Qalandiya crossing and the hateful wall.
We should be dubious about Herzog and the liberal Zionists. They’re not really liberals, actually (and how many years does Peter Beinart get to be in crisis before he resolves it?). And I will continue to support BDS because it is the only real pressure on a country that rubbishes Palestinian rights. But they will at last have their chance and depending what Herzog says in Washington, I might even wish him well. But they must produce.
So count me among those who can’t wait for the monster Netanyahu to be gone. Get him out of the picture, crush the Greater Israel lobby, put pressure on the settlement project, and clear the way for a debate between a “Jewish democracy” and equal rights. This will be an immensely clarifying moment. I can’t wait.
Posted In:
Mondoweiss in Your Inbox
There are now two ways to get Mondoweiss delivered directly to your inbox! Sign up for a daily digest of every story we publish or a weekly collection of highlights picked by Mondoweiss staff to stay up to date with our independent coverage of events in Israel/Palestine.
Support Mondoweiss’s independent journalism today
Mondoweiss brings you the news that no one else will. Your tax-deductible donation enables us to deliver information, analysis and voices stifled elsewhere. Please give now to maintain and grow this unique resource.-Why are you in such a hurry, Mike? -There an NBA basketball game in ten minutes. [ ] A.will be B.will have C.is going to have D.are going to be 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
-Why are you in such a hurry, Mike?
-There ________ an NBA basketball game in ten minutes.
A.will be
B.will have
C.is going to have
D.are going to be
请在这里输入关键词:
首字母填空He may be still young, but he may surprise you! If you ask around, many would say that Jay Chou has become the real king of the【小题1】m___ world. As a child, Jay Chou was never good at his【小题2】l___, and when he didn’t get into any college, a lot of people said that he would not have a good【小题3】f___. His mum always 【小题4】w___ about his future, but he never did. Growing up in a single-parent family, Jay 【小题5】f___ lonely. Without many friends, he had a habit of daydreaming, dreaming into his world of music. So how did Jay get into music? 【小题6】A___ the age of three, he started to learn to 【小题7】p___ the piano. His mother always 【小题8】m___ sure he practiced hard. Later, he started out as a song writer. Jay’s songs are very moving. His【小题9】s___ “Dad, I am back”, is about a broken family. “I heard that after war(战争) there is peace(和平). Why do I always see my dad beating my mum? Since I was 【小题10】y___, you have told me to learn from you, use you as a model. So much pretense(虚伪). How do you expect me to be like you!”
来源:2016届湖南怀化怀信学校七年级第一学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
Now a lot of families keep pets(宠物) in their houses. Most pets are small animals, such ascats, dogs, fish, snakes, birds and so on.Dogs are the favorite pets. The second favorites arecats and the third favorites are birds. These small animals are very cute andfriendly. People usually have them as their family members. They look afterthem very well, they let them wear beautiful clothes and their pets have nicenames. They also afford their pets nice food to have. They buy food for theirpets in pet shops. They keep them clean every day.Pets are all very happy. Many pets have their housesand beds. They often go out to relax and take a walk with people in the park inthe morning.Some children like pets because they need a friend toplay with at home. Many old people don’t live withtheir children, and they keep pets at home just because they often feel lonely(孤独的). They have them as their children and they love themvery much. So pets are very important. I think every famil y needs pets.1.Mostpeople like to keep ________ animals at home.A. small && B. white&&& C.big&&&&&&&& D. black2.Peoplegive their pets _______ and _________.A. nice names, nice books& &&&B.pet shops, nice books&& C. nice names, nice food&&& D. petshops, nice food3.Petsoften _______ with people in the morning.A. take a shower&&& &&&&&&&& B.go walking& C.& play soccer&& &&& D. listento music4.Whyare the pets happy?A. Many of them have their houses and beds.& B.They are children’s friends.&& C. They often go out to relax and take a walk.&D. Both A and C.&5.The writer thinks __________.A. pets aredirty&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&B.people don’t need pets at homeC. people don’t likeanimals&&&&&&&& D. pets are veryimportant&
Now a lot of families keep pets(宠物) in their houses. Most pets are small animals, such as cats, dogs, fish, snakes, birds and so on.Dogs are the favorite pets. The second favorites are cats and the third favorites are birds. These small animals are very cute and friendly. People usually have them as their family members. They look after them very well, they let them wear beautiful clothes and their pets have nice names. They also afford their pets nice food to have. They buy food for their pets in pet shops. They keep them clean every day.Pets are all very happy. Many pets have their houses and beds. They often go out to relax and take a walk with people in the park in the morning.Some children like pets because they need a friend to play with at home. Many old people don’t live with their children, and they keep pets at home just because they often feel lonely(孤独的). They have them as their children and they love them very much. So pets are very important. I think every famil y needs pets1.Most people like to keep ________ animals at homeA.smallB.whiteC.bigD.black2.People give their pets _______ and _________A.nice names, nice booksB.pet shops, nice booksC.nice names, nice foodD.pet shops, nice food3.Pets often _______ with people in the morningA.take a showerB.go walkingC.play soccerD.listen to music4.Why are the pets happy?A.Many of them have their houses and bedsB.They are children’s friendsC.They often go out to relax and take a walkD.Both A andE.5.The writer thinks __________A.pets are dirtyB.people don’t need pets at homeC.people don’t like animalsD.pets are very important
根据短文内容填词,首字母已给出。&&&& On Thursday afternoon, I tried to make some money with my voice. But I only k&&1& &&two songs.I decided to start at the kind old lady's house. But she did not come to the door. I was a&&2&&&she could not hear me, so I tried to sing louder. She still did not come, so I went to her neighbor's house. I was in the middle of my second song w&&3& the door opened. &&&&& "W&&4&& are you doing?" a lady asked me crossly. &&&&& "I'm singing".&&&&&&&"Yes, but why are you singing?" &&&&& "I need money." &&&&& "Well, I'll g&&5&&&you 10 pence to go away." &&&&&& I went away. This time I sang at a house at the end of the street. A man c&&6& &to the door.&&&&&&"What are you doing?" he asked. &&&&& "I'm trying to sing." &&&&& "Young man," he said." Some people have good voices and some people have bad voice, and peoplew&&7& &bad voices ought not to sing." &&&&& "But I'm trying to earn some money," I told him.&&&&&& "Oh, I see. Well, I'll give you a j&8&& to do, if you want, you can sweep the l&9&&&&for me." It was hard work but I am now 35 pence y&10&& &than I was yesterday.
根据短文内容填词,首字母已给出。&&&& On Thursday after moon, I tried to make some money with my voice. But I only k&&1&&two songs. I decided to start at the kind old lady’s house. But she did not come to the door. I was a&&2&&she could nothear me ,so I tried to sing louder. She still did not come , so I went to her neighbor’s house. I was in the middle of my second song w&&3&&the door opened.&&&& "W 4&&are you doing?” a lady asked me crossly.&&&& "I’m singing".&&&& "Yes, but why are you singing?"&&&& "I need money."&&&& "Well, I’ll g&&5&&you 10 pence to go away."I went away. This time I sang at a house at the end of the street. A man c&&6&&to the door.&&&& "What are you doing?" he asked.&&&& "I’m trying to sing."&&&& "Young man ,&" he said . " Some people have good voices and some people have bad voices, and people w&&7&&bad voices ought not to sing."&&&& "But I’m trying to earn some money," I told him.&&&& "Oh, I see .Well, I’ ll&&give you a j&& 8&& to do , if you want , you can sweep the l&& 9 &&for me.."It was hard work but I am now 35 pence y&&10&&than I was yesterday.1. k&&&&&&&& 2. a&&&&&&&& 3. w&&&&&&&&4. W&&&& &&5.& g&&&&&&&&6. c&&&&&&&& 7. w&&&&&&&&8. j&&&&&&&&& 9. l&&&&&&&& 10. y&&&& &&&&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 she will be loved 的文章

随机推荐