求一篇题目为meeting minutesan ol...

Good manner求一篇题目是“Good manner”的英语文章!
关于一些礼貌的小建议:Manner TipsInvitation1) You Must Reply to an Invitation Foreign custom is much more strict than Chinese custom in the matter of replying to invitations. When you receive an invitation, you should answer it immediately, saying definitely(明确地) whetheryou are able to accept it or not.2) Written or Verbal Reply If the invitation is given by word of mouth, in conversation or at a chance meeting,you should answer at once whether you can come or not.If you cannot give an answer at that time,you may say,“May I let you know this evening?”or some such words.In the Home1) The Right Time to Arrive When invited to lunch, dinner, or supper,it is very impolite to arrive late,as it is usually planned to have the meal at the exact hour given in the invitation.2) In Arrival When you arrive,the hostess(女主人)or some member of the family will probably meet you at the door and take your coat and hat.In the winter time,you should dress more lightly than usual,as you may expect the rooms to be warmer than in most Chinese homes.3) After Arrival In a few minutes,the hostess will ask her guests to come in to dinner.She may or may not ask each gentleman to take a lady in.If she does,the lady will take the gentleman's arm as they walk into the dinning room.If she does not,the ladies will go in first,followed by the gentlemen.The hostess will either point out their seats to the guests as they come in or have a place card at each place with the guest's name on it. 4) How Long to Stay After the meal is over,it is not polite to leave for at least half an hour, lest(以免) you seem to have come only for the meal. An evening dinner invitation usually implies(暗示)that you stay for the whole evening. The hostess often plans some after?dinner entertainments(娱乐活动).5) What to Say on Leaving When leaving any kind of a party, a guest always expresses his appreciation(感谢) to the hostess.Some such words as these are proper“Thank you so much.I've had a delight evening.”下边是一片介绍“Good Manner”的文章,从网上搜到的,希望对您有些许帮助吧~祝好:)We say that a person has good manners if he or she is polite, kind and helpful to others. Everyone likes a person with good manners. But no one likes a person with bad or careless manners. "Yes," you say, "but what are good manners? How do I know what to do and what not to do?"Here are some examples of these things. They tell you what a person with good manners does or does not do.He never laughs at people when they are in trouble. Instead, he tries to help them. He is always kind, never cruel, either to people or to animal. When people are waiting for a bus, or in a post office, he takes his turn. He does not push to the front. On the bus, he gives his seat to an old person or a lady. If he, by accident, knocks someone, or gets in their way, he says "Excuse me" or "I'm sorry".He says "Please" when he asks somebody to help. He says "Thank you" when he receives something. He stands up when he speaks to a lady or an older person. And he does not sit down until the other person does. He does not talk or laugh loudly in public.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Good manners are necessary because one is judged by his manners. One’s manners not only show what kind of education he has received and what his social position is, but they also tend to show what his...
扫描下载二维码精品会议推荐下列会议均通过EI学术会议在线严格审核并确保100%EI检索,作者收到录用通知时,请确认是否收到三方EI检索协议。点击会议信息登录相关会议网站。ICAEMAS 20162016 5th International Conference on Advanced Engineering Materials and Architecture Science截稿日期:July 27, 2016August 13-14,2016. Yinchuan, China. Advances in Engineering Research,ISSN:
官方网址: ICESHR 20162016 4th International Conference on Education, Social Science and Humanities Research截稿日期:July 27, 2016 August 13-14,2016. Yinchuan, China Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research,ISSN: 官方网址: ICPEER 20162016 3rd International Conference on Power, Energy and Electronics Research截稿日期:July 27, 2016 August 13-14,2016. Yinchuan, China Advances in Engineering Research,ISSN:
官方网址: AMCSOA 20162016 4th International Conference on Applied Mathematics, Computer Simulation, Optimization and Algorithms截稿日期:July 16, 2016 July 30-31, 2016 Huhhot, Inner Mongolia Advances in Computer Science Researc,ISSN: X 官方网址: MEIEI 20162016 5th International Conference on Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Electronics and Informatization截稿日期:July 16, 2016July 30-31, 2016 Huhhot, Inner Mongolia Advances in Engineering Research,ISSN:
官方网址: ESSAEME 20162016 2nd International Conference on Economics, Social Science, Arts, Education and Management Engineering截稿日期:July 16, 2016July 30-31, 2016 Huhhot, Inner Mongolia Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research,ISSN: 官方网址: ICENCE 2016The 2nd International Conference on Electronics, Network and Computer Engineering截稿日期:July 27, 2016 August 13-14, 2016 Yinchuan, China Advances in Computer Science Researc,ISSN: X 官方网址: IWITME 20162016 2nd International Workshop on Instrumental Technology and Mechatronic Engineering截稿日期:July 27, 2016 August 13-14, 2016 Yinchuan, China Advances in Engineering Research,ISSN:
官方网址: WCCECE 20162016 3rd World Conference on Control, Electronics and Computer Engineering截稿日期:June 30, 2016July 16-17, 2016 Shenyang, China Advances in Computer Science Researc,ISSN: X 官方网址: 6th ICIMM2016 6th International Conference on Information Engineering for Mechanics and Materials 截稿日期:July 16, 2016July 30-31, 2016 Huhhot, Inner Mongolia Advances in Engineering Research,ISSN:
官方网址: ICEMIT 20162016 3rd International Conference on Education, Management and Information Technology截稿日期:June 30, 2016July 16-17, 2016 Shenyang, China Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research,ISSN: 官方网址: IMAEEC 20162016 3rd International Machiery, Automation and Electronics Engineering Conference截稿日期:June 30, 2016July 16-17, 2016 Shenyang, China Advances in Engineering Research,ISSN:
官方网址: SSEHR 20162016 International Conference on Social Science, Education and Humanities Research截稿日期:May 31, 2016June 11-12, 2016 Tianjin, China. Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research,ISSN: 官方网址: IPEMEC 20162016 2nd International Power, Electronics and Materials Engineering Conference截稿日期:June 30, 2016July 16-17, 2016Shenyang, ChinaAdvances in Engineering Research,ISSN:
官方网址: EEESYM 20162016 5th International Symposium on Electrical & Electronics Engineering截稿日期:June 12, 2016June 25-26, 2016Taiyuan, ChinaAdvances in Engineering Research,ISSN:
官方网址: ISCEIT 20162016 3rd International Symposium on Computer Engineering and Information Technology 截稿日期:June 12, 2016June 25-26, 2016 Taiyuan, China. Advances in Computer Science Researc,ISSN: X 官方网址: ICEVME 20162016 4th International Conference on Electrical, Vehicle and Mechanical Engineering截稿日期:June 12, 2016June 25-26, 2016Taiyuan, ChinaAdvances in Engineering Research,ISSN:
官方网址: ICCEDP 20162016 5th International Conference on Computer, Electronics and Data Processing截稿日期:June 10, 2016June 25-26, 2016Taiyuan, ChinaAdvances in Computer Science Researc,ISSN: X 官方网址: 最新资讯 News:&WARTIA2014会议文章已EI Compendex核心检索
News:ISCEMP 2014会议文章已EI Compendex核心检索.
News: MSIT 2014会议文章已EI Compendex核心检索.
News: ICMTEA会议文章已EI Compendex核心检索.
News: ICMECT 2014会议文章已EI Compendex核心检索.
联系我们QQ: Web: www.Email: contactus@站长统计今日访问: 97总访问量: 193347一篇80字的英语作文题目是 &&an unforgettable sports meeting&&_百度知道
一篇80字的英语作文题目是 &&an unforgettable sports meeting&&
提问者采纳
n unforgettable sports meeting
Last weeken , what an unforgettable sports meeting .
So next day !
In last Saturday ,our school held a big sports meeting ,we won the 1000-metres relay race ?&quot, Let me know 。I ran too fast in order that I fell down , original I just wanted to won the price ,we help together and very careful ,because of our rally , in that meeting , but my care you fine,& They were very took care of me , I tried my best but forgot others partners , friendliness is ,I learnt lots of things , I was very sadness and guilty , I joined relay race with three classmates ,the price is not best important
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇题目为“happiness”的英语作文,70字左右,
Someone asks me what on earth happiness means? I can't give you the exact definition of it, but I'm sure if you love and help others, you'll get it.  I'll never forget an old lady. She lives in a small house alone. It's said that her husband and her son died in a traffic accident. How bitter her life is!But the old lady often helps others with a smile. Whenever it snows, she is always the first to clean the paths. She looks after several children living nearby. I am one of them. I often remember the stories she told us and her kind smile. Perhaps she is unlucky, but I think she is a happy person. Her life is full of laughter and love.  But I'm sad to see some people getting their happiness in bad ways.They speak loudly in cinem they destroy trees to enjoy themselves and they laugh at others' shortcomings. Perhaps they feel happy at that time, but they will never get true happiness because they have lost their personality.  Now I know what happiness is. It means kindness, love and unselfishness. Above all, only bringing happiness to others can make you yourself get it
高中水平,,自己筛选一下~~~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 meeting minutes 的文章

随机推荐