你是哪位 英语英语好的朋友帮我写一下这篇文章

mny ties.lothe at ost mor ony re not alay better&made.Theydnt always fi betr.Somties ess expensive clothes lo and fiteter thn more xpeniveote.82Wht do e labelsinsie he clothes ualy tells you?(nomor han12wods)Th labels tll yu howo tae careof your cths.阅下面短文,并根据文的求答题.请注意问题后的词数要求)84.Fl i the blank inPrgr4with oper words.(o moretan 5 wods)any imes81.What'sthebsttl of te pasage?(no mre tha10 wors)Ho tobe a clever cloeshoper.8.Translte theunderlindetce in Paragraph 4 ino Cise.时候不的衣服比昂贵的衣服更看更合体..【考点】.【分析】当你想去购物时候,首决定花多少钱买新衣服,想你正需要的那种服然后在出售的物品中寻找些衣服.所的衣服都标签,标签告你如照顾你的服,一件衬衣的标签可能告你要用温水清洗.一件衣标以告诉你在冷中.上的能会说"干洗".水洗可能会毁了这件外.如果你按标上的指做,你可让的衣服长时间看起来好.如果你买的服质好你将以省钱.好衣服穿的时间更长.甚至在洗了很多次之后还看起来很好.花的衣服不一定质量更他并不总很合.有时太的衣服比昂贵的衣服看更合体.83.lothe that reellmade and cn be wahd.细节题根据"You wil sve oey if yu buy lthes that ca bewashed"和"ou c save money i you buclothes that re well mad.可知如果买可以水洗和质量好的可以省钱.故答案要两个合为一句,故可以用语从句修clothes将两个t从句用an连接,故案为:Chsth are ell me and can
wahe.8.The bes tel yo ho to ae ca f yorcotes.细节理解.原文中第段"The labls tll you how to take are f youltes."可标签告诉我如何去照顾衣.故案为:Thlabels tell yu how to ta care of our cothes.【解答】81.oo be a cleer clothes hper.主大意题.根Wen you t to go shoppng,decide how mch moey ou caspendfor new cothes.Thin aboutthe kind oflothesu really eedThen look fhoseclthes onsl."知本篇文章是告诉我们在买衣服怎样才买到便实用,怎么做一名聪明衣购物者.么用howtoe做一名聪明的购者用e
ever ltessoper.故答案为:How to be a cleve clothes hopper.85.有时候不贵的衣服比昂贵的衣服好看.据本句中than知本句是较级的句子.比较方是lss epniv olte(不贵的服)和more pensive colhs(比较贵的衣服).比较结果是loo and it beter(好看更合).故答案为:有候太贵的衣服比昂贵的衣更好看.【点评】本题属于任务型读.同于以往选题型.自己答的题较难,考查我句子组织能力,还要固定的字数内注意下文的提信息,可助你写出的答案.声明:本试题解析著作权属菁优网所有,未经书面同意,不得复制发布。答题:张丛丛老师 难度:0.52真题:1组卷:25
解析质量好中差
&&&&,V2.31318求一篇英语文章,写好朋友,或写一件事!2分钟左右.(包含自我介绍)
錓鶻靳00612
hallo,everyone.My name is XXX.Today I will introduce one of my friends.I have a good friend.She is a pretty und cute girl.She is my classmate.She has a pair of big and bright eyes,which seem as if they can speak.Under her small lovely nose there is a litte naughty mouth.She is tall and thin.She likes listening to music and reading books.Sometimes we listen to music together.She likes summer.Because she can swim in the summer holiday.She is a good student,she is good at English.Everybody loves her very much!We will be good friends forever!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 大叔 你哪位 的文章

随机推荐