朋友经常说“is my lifee is fu...

{if typeof(oktext) != 'undefined'}<a data-action="ok" href="javascript:void(0)" class="u-btn2 u-btn2-2 u-btn2-2-h {if oktext.length${oktext}{/if}
{if typeof(cctext) != 'undefined'}<a data-action="cc" href="javascript:void(0)" class="u-btn2 u-btn2-1 u-btn2-1-h {if cctext.length${cctext}{/if}
该资源需付费使用,现在抢购即可无限畅听!
该资源为公益歌曲
捐赠任意金额(2~4999元)即可无限畅听下载
「梦想起航」 by TFboys
请输入您要捐赠的金额(2~4999元)
输入金额无效
{list plist as item}周立波经典语录30句:放弃是一种智慧,缺陷是一种恩惠Zhou Libo is classical ana 30: Card
and extensive is planted antrum Jia
finishs Fu and dice of extensive brother's son-名人名言-教案课件网-美文站
您所在的位置: >>
Zhou Libo teachs a courseEducation
1: One man goes buying a car, need 100 thousand yuan, but the man took 99998 yuan only, need 2 yuan of money! Abrupt, he discovers the doorway has a beggar, say to beggar with respect to the past: & begs you, give me 2 yuan of money, I should buy a car! After & beggar listens, take out 4 yuan of money liberally to hand man, say: & helps me also buy. &
2: The easy least of all feeling on this world has two kinds: One kind is a man that knows to weep only all along shed blood for you. The 2nd kind, it is one knows sanguinary man only, actually, shed a tear for you.
3: Learn these: 1. Others supports ability prideful, you however very modest. 2. Others ostentation eloquence. You think of Shen Yan more however. 3. Others desperately outside show, you however hide one's capacities and bide one's time. 4. You fight others I am contended for, you are far from dispute however. 5. People goes continuously continuously, you however square Yu Yuan of be in harmony. 6. Others contends for broken head, you however retreat in order to advance. 7. Others is taken put do not rise, you can be bent however can extend. 8. Others is high and mighty, you are not shown however do not dazzle. Low-key: It is a manner, also be wisdom!
4: If one day, you say you think me, I can say to you: late &
5: Abandoning is a kind of wisdom, blemish is a kind of benefaction: When you have 6 apples, should take 5 people has, apparently you lost 5 apples, received 5 the individual's friendship and good opinion however actually. Had other fruit when others, regular also meeting and you are shared, you can get an an orange, pear, you may get 5 kinds of different fruits finally, 5 kinds of different flavour, 5 kinds of different color, of 5 peopleFriendship.
6: Why not & do you have a boy friend? Does & say & directly do I want to chase after your &; why not & why don't you still have & coming home to say & directly do I worry about your &; why not & are you in why on earth does & say & directly do you think me? &; why not & you think I think! Because I love your &; ,& says & is returned directly is not why not & you can leave my & to say I cannot leave & directly you! &
7: LifeHave 3 days only, the person that the person that the person that liv will
to live today is the most dependable. You cannot be forecasted forever accident and tomorrow which come earlier, so, we can do, it is good to had made great effort namely today. Remember please: Today is yesterday forever gone person place expects tomorrow.
8: A person often is done same a dream, oneself often detected to discover great world is secret in the dream, can wake to be written down with respect to what disastrous. Eventually one day, he is determined to want to come out this underground mining, put paper and pen in pillow edge then, go to bed again. When he daydreams again, taking the advantage of be like wake blame when waking, kept this world secret come down. When awaking, see writing on paper: Skin of banana is big banana is big also!
9: If one day we are broken,recalled, forget wanted. If one day our aphonia, beyond expression. If one day we break palpability, also cannot see again. If one day we were lost, also be not answered again. If one day we broke our promise, again undeserved also was believed. If one day we cannot be communicated, cannot tolerate, cannot come down in torrents, cannot extricate oneself, inordinate. . . What did we still remain?
10: A few very overbearing words, which do you like? 1, forbid yourself to bear sad, my shoulder is a decoration. 2, forbid you to stay up late, stay up late to understand very tiredly not? You are tired I can feel distressed. 3, forbid you to rise early, it is good to wait for me to cook breakfast cook breakfast end rises again before you. 4, forbid you cranky, my heart with respect to this Mo big, of outfit is you completely. 5, the person that prohibits you to do the first happiness, because have you,I am the happiest.
11: Do not copy shortcut, can r does not go the long way round, c does not go miscreant, can be
does not take black course, not to want only otherwise, pay cannot not rap , of impetuous of Buddhist monastic discipline does not seek get one's own back, should arrive to get not u , calm does not want terrible laugh, who to be not installed know, do not understand to be consulted.
12: First take an exam 31 times, as a result of before did not review, when the history takes an exam, see the theme is major won't, rise left examination room. Teacher very questioningly, I say: Our adolescent should pay close attention to prospective && more
13: Chinese cabbage, turnip, kelp, vermicelli made from bean starch, bean curd goes cheerly restaurant. The person asks: Dry go? & goes eating rinse boiler! & that person asks then: Who entertains guests? & hotpot! &
14: Come blessing expended 9 oxen 2 tigers force, had written a love letter to the schoolgirl that admire in the heart, he puts on finally: I had answered this examination paper, static await you admit an announcement! ! ! Did not pass how long, the letter in reply came, there are 4 words only on the letter: Quota of people is full already. Come blessing unwilling to give up, sent a letter again: How do I sign up to issue first phase then? This letter in reply is: Etc below period term begins besides!
15: A Ai comes to dining-room: To me a flesh coils, a few biscuit and a fine words. The service is unripe deliver the flesh to coil when knead dough is wrapped, a Ai asks: Where is a good word that I want? The service lays low track: Do not eat this flesh to coil!
16: Female: I had had a boy friend. Male: I do not mind, I still like you. Other people comments on the man with very spoony && . Male: I had had a girlfriend. Female: I do not mind, I still like you. Other people comments on && to brush! Of shameless small 3.
17: We are not very ideal people, but we should be accepted faulty oneself. In loneliness when, to be in to oneself doleful when, give oneself warmth. The society is independent, leave depend on, to weakness oneself say good-bye. The life is not to have warmth only, the road of life won't forever evenness, but want you to have hope to oneself only, know oneself value, understand cherish oneself, everything of the world is faulty, you are OK the calm is faced.
18: The person must travel, especially girl. Experience of a girl is very main, what you see is much, meet naturally breadth of mind is open-minded, view is broad, can affect your view to a lot of things. The journey makes a person experienced and knowledgeable, more such to the girl, it can let itself have hope more, way won't be lost in corporeal world.
19: I have been to your world, it is transient on your occupy in my heart, abominable is to be not cast off actually. I am your passerby armour, you became the passing traveler of the permanent in my heart however. . . . . . Seek the ground that is less than sadness, you are again poor to me, I also do not have qualified opinion.
20: Duty field 3 : Or is borne! Or firm! Or boils!
21: Let you see through 7 words of life: 1. In the past come back no longer, those who come back no longer perfect. 2. If not firm, cowardly to who to look? 3. Taking complex state of mind, see complicated life, take complex route. 4. With indifferent manner, had passed happy-go-lucky unfamiliar word. 5. Now and then memory goes, let me feel my life is in degenerative. 6. Expect, await, failure, life is so kink. 7. Either we are improper, however you suit more.
22: There are 5 eggs in freezer, the first says to the 2nd: Hey you see ~ ~ wool of hairiness of the 5th egg oh ~ of hey of ~ ~ good dreariness! The 2nd says to the 3rd: Hey you see ~ ~ wool of hairiness of the 5th egg oh ~ ~ good dreariness is very terrible hey ~ ! The 3rd says to the 4th: Hey you see ~ ~ wool of hairiness of the 5th egg oh the 5th egg heard && : Roll ~ ! Father is yangtao ~ ! ! !
23: If,life is done not have, have consequence and result only. Person unfortunate blessing, also may be delayed by oneself. Too persistent at a person, a paragraph of affection, a thing, how many youth can waste &&
24: Love too late, Marry spends money not, earn money amuse ones do not have interest, the job do to follow 80 hind together too tender, with 90 hind is a too old && you?
25: The hunter is fighting a gun to hit bunny, jump out suddenly a blackbear, the hunter still has not enough time to shoot to be attacked, crossed blackbear half hours to still attack to go up in hunter body, the hunter felt puzzled: Is this swollen return a responsibility? Suddenly he sees there is piece of list on blackbear neck, writing above: Hold bear in the arms.
26: Groups small: Mr & , I still can congratulate 99 years old of your birthday if only next year. & old person: & boy, you are so young, the body so strong, living to be should be no problem next year. &
27: Total meeting has so a person, probably he is very outstanding, he is very good- probably his whats are done not have, grow badly also to look, but we love him namely, to be paid for him namely, await for him, do not know even oneself oneself for him. In our muddled when, total meeting has so individual, let us make base a lot of years for him. Final long narrow flag wakes up to reality like that, toward time look: This person is such nevertheless, obstinate & is loving the & that is us only he.
28: The person's trouble with respect to 12 words, do not put, take things too hard, look to be not appeared, do not forget.
29: If you have 1 million, buy flatlet, collect usLoveY 100 thousand, buy a car, dri 10 thousand, buy plunge drop, that witnesses us 1000, go for an outing, put f 100, eat dinner of second candle power, romant 10, that buys bottle of water, irrigate our love.
30: Why it is scampish that the schoolboy wears autumn pants to go into the street, is the schoolgirl wears autumn pants to go into the street filar socks? ? Why it is abnormal that the schoolboy wears briefs of a straight angle to go into the street, does the schoolgirl wear a straight angle to heat up pants namely? ? ? Why the schoolboy wears vest superior is arm father, is the schoolgirl wears a vest condole belt? ? Why ah! Why!
周立波教课教育
1:一男子去买车,需要10万元,可男子只带了99998元,就差2元钱!突然,他发现门口有一个乞丐,就过去对乞丐说:&求你了,给我2元钱吧,我要买车!&乞丐听后,大方地拿出4元钱递给男子,说:&帮我也买一辆 。&
2:这世上最不容易的感情有两种:一种是一个一向只知流泪的男人为你流了血。第二种,是一个只懂流血的男人,竟然,为你流了泪。
3:学会这些:1.别人持才自傲,你却虚怀若谷。2.别人卖弄口才。你却多思慎言。3.别人拼命外显,你却韬光养晦。4.别人你斗我争,你却远离是非。 5.别人直来直去,你却融方于圆。6.别人争破头颅,你却以退为进。7.别人拿放不起,你却能屈能伸。8.别人趾高气扬,你却不显不炫。低调:是态度,也是智慧!
4:如果有一天,你说你想我了,我会对你说:晚了&
5:放弃是一种智慧,缺陷是一种恩惠:当你拥有六个苹果的时候,应该把五个拿出来给别人吃,表面上你丢了五个苹果,实际上却得到了五个人的友情和好感。当别人有了别的水果,也一定会和你分享,你会得到一个橘子、一个梨,最后你可能得到了五种不同的水果,五种不同的味道,五种不同的颜色,五个人的友谊。
6:为什么不把&你有男朋友吗?&直接说&我想追你&;为什么不把&你为什么还没有回家&直接说&我担心你&;为什么不把&你在干吗&直接说&你有没有想我?&;为什么不把&你以为我想的吗!&直接说&还不是因为我爱你&;为什么不把&你会不会离开我&直接说&我离不开你!&
7:人生只有三天,活在昨天的人迷惑;活在明天的人等待;活在今天的人最踏实。你永远无法预测意外和明天哪个来得更早,所以,我们能做的,就是尽最大的努力过好今天。请记住:今天永远是昨天死去的人所期待的明天。
8:一个人经常做同一个梦,梦中老是发觉自己发现了重大的世界秘密,可醒过来就什么都记不得了。终于有一天,他下决心要把这个秘密挖掘出来,于是就在枕头边放了纸和笔,再上床睡觉。当他又做梦时,就趁着似醒非醒的时候,把这个世界秘密写了下来。醒来时,见纸上写着:香蕉大则香蕉皮也大!
9:如果有一天我们失忆了,忘记想要了。如果有一天我们失声了,无法表达了。如果有一天我们失明了,再也看不到了。如果有一天我们失去了,再也回不到了。如果有一天我们失信了,再也不值得被相信了。如果有一天我们无法传达,无法容忍,无法倾泻,无法自拔,无法无天...我们还剩下了什么?
10:几句很霸道的话,你喜欢哪句?1、不准你自己承受难过,我的肩膀是摆设么。2、不准你熬夜,熬夜很累地懂不?你累我会心疼。3、不准你早起,等我把早餐做好端你面前再起来。4、不准你胡思乱想,我心就这麽大,装的全是你。5、不准你做世界上第一幸福的人,因为有你我就是最幸福的。
11:不要抄近道,否则会白跑;不要绕远道,否则会迟到;不要走邪道,否则会坐牢;不要走黑道,否则会挨刀;不要只想要,付出不能少;不要急着要,一定要戒躁;不要求回报,该到自然到;不要急得到,心静便无恼;不要怕人笑,看谁笑到老;不要装知道,不懂就请教。
12:初三一次考试,由于之前没复习,在历史考试时,看到题目大部分不会,就起身离开了考场。老师很诧异,我说:我们青少年应该更关注未来&&
13:白菜、萝卜、海带、粉丝、豆腐兴高采烈地去饭店。人问:干嘛去?&去吃涮锅!&那人接着问:谁请客啊?&羊肉呗!&
14:来福费了九牛二虎只力,给心仪的女生写好一封情书,他在最后添上:我答好这份考卷,静候你的录取通知!!!没过多久,回信来了,信上只有四个字:名额已满。来福不死心,又发了一封信:那我报名下一期怎么样?这次的回信是:等下期开学再说!
15:阿呆来到餐厅:给我一份肉卷、一些面包和一句好话。服务生送来肉卷和面包时,阿呆问:我要的好话呢?服务生低声道:不要吃这份肉卷!
16:女:我已经有男朋友了。男:我不介意,我还是喜欢你。旁人评论&&好痴情的男人。男:我已经有女朋友了。女:我不介意,我还是喜欢你。旁人评论&&擦!不要脸的小三。
17:我们都不是很完美的人,但我们要接受不完美的自己。在孤独的时候,给自己安慰;在寂寞的时候,给自己温暖。学会独立,告别依赖,对软弱的自己说再见。生活不是只有温暖,人生的路不会永远平坦,但只要你对自己有信心,知道自己的价值,懂的珍惜自己,世界的一切不完美,你都可以坦然面对。
18:人一定要旅行,尤其是女孩子。一个女孩子见识很重要,你见的多了,自然就会心胸豁达,视野宽广,会影响到你对很多事情的看法。旅行让人见多识广,对女孩子来说更是如此,它会让自己更有信心,不会在物质世界里迷失方向。
19:我去过你的世界,可惜只是路过而已;你住进我的心里,可恨的是竟然摆脱不了。我是你的路人甲,你却成了我心里常驻的过客......找不到悲伤的理由,你对我再差,我也没有资格评价。
20:职场三定律;:要么忍!要么狠!要么滚!
21:让你看透人生的七句话 :1.过去的不再回来,回来的不再完美。2.如果不坚强,懦弱给谁看?3.带着复杂的心情,看复杂的人生,走复杂的路。4.用无所谓的态度,过好随遇而安的生话。5.偶尔的回忆过去,让我觉得我的人生在退步。6.期待、等待、失败,人生就是那么纠结。7.不是我们不合适,而是你们更适合。
22:冰箱里有5个鸡蛋,第一个对第二个说:哎~你看~第5个鸡蛋有毛毛哦~~好可怕诶~!第二个对第三个说:哎~你看~第5个鸡蛋有毛毛哦~~好可怕好可怕诶~!第三个对第四个说:哎~你看~第5个鸡蛋有毛毛哦&&第五个鸡蛋听到了:滚~!老子是猕猴桃~!!!
23:人生没有如果,只有后果和结果。人之所以不幸福,也可能是被自己耽误的。太执着于一个人,一段情,一件事,有多少青春可以浪费&&
24:恋爱吧太晚,结婚吧太早;花钱吧没有,挣钱吧太难;玩耍吧没兴致,工作吧没毕业;跟80后一起太嫩,跟90后一起太老&&是你吗?
25:猎人抗着枪打兔子,突然跳出一头黑熊,猎人还来不及开枪就被扑到了,过了半小时黑熊还是扑在猎人身上,猎人就纳闷了:这是肿么回事?忽然他看到黑熊脖子上有张布条,上面写着:抱抱熊。
26:小伙:&先生,我真希望明年还能来祝贺您的99岁生日。&老人:&小伙子,你这么年轻,身体又这么壮,活到明年应该是没问题的。&
27:总会有那么一个人,或许他很优秀,他很好看;又或许他什么都没有,长得也不好看,可是我们就是爱他;我们就是会为他付出,为他等待,为他连自己都不认识自己。在我们懵懂的时候,总会有这么个人,让我们为他犯贱很多年。最后幡然醒悟,往回看:这个人不过如此,只是我们的&固执&在爱他。
28:人的烦恼就12个字、放不下,想不开,看不透,忘不了。
29:如果你有100万,买套房吧,收藏我们的爱情;你有10万,买辆车吧,驱动我们的爱情;你有1万,买颗钻戒吧,见证我们的爱情;你有0.1万,去郊游吧,放飞我们的爱情;你有0.01万,吃次烛光晚餐吧,浪漫我们的爱情;你有0.001万,那就买瓶水吧,浇灌我们的爱情。
30:为何男生穿秋裤上街就是流氓,女生穿秋裤上街就是丝袜??为何男生穿平角内裤上街就是变态,女生穿平角就是热裤???为何男生穿背心上级就是膀爷,女生穿背心就是吊带??为什么啊!为什么!
 附件下载地址
12345678910Love My Life|LOFTER(乐乎)
LOFTER for ipad —— 记录生活,发现同好
{list photos as photo}
{if photo_index==0}{break}{/if}
品牌${make||'-'}
型号${model||'-'}
焦距${focalLength||'-'}
光圈${apertureValue||'-'}
快门速度${exposureTime||'-'}
ISO${isoSpeedRatings||'-'}
曝光补偿${exposureBiasValue||'-'}
镜头${lens||'-'}
{if defined('posts')&&posts.length>0}
{list posts as post}
{if post_index < 3}
{if post.type == 1 || post.type == 5}
{if !!post.title}${post.title|escape}{/if}
{if !!post.digest}${post.digest}{/if}
{if post.type == 2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if post.type == 4}
{if data.msgRank == 1}{/if}
{if data.askSetting == 1}{/if}
{if defined('posts')&&posts.length>0}
{list posts as post}
{if post.type == 2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if post.type == 4}
this.p={ currentPage:1,pageNewMode:true,isgooglead3:false,ishotrecompost:false,visitorId:0, first:'',tag:'Love My Life',recommType:'new',recommenderRole:0,offset:20,type:0,isUserEditor:0};热门日志推荐
人人最热标签
分享这篇日志的人常去
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场

我要回帖