linux shutdown命令 down the party

Wall Street and Tea Party Butt Heads Over Government Shutdown - ABC NewsOn Halloween night, Maddie (Monica Keena) attends a decadent party at the notorious Broussard mansion – a place where 80 years ago the owner hung herself and six people disappeared without a trace. After the police shut down the party, Angela (Shannon Elizabeth), the seductive hostess, invites Maddie and her friends to stay behind.
But soon they all discover a horrifying secret – that the mansion is home to a group of vengeful, blood-thirsty demons.
Share Video
Share on Facebook
HTML-code:
<input type='text' value='' readonly />
<button type='button' class='mc-btn-big mc-btn-edit' data-clipboard-text=''>Copy
Share Video
Share on Facebook
HTML-code:
<button type='button' class='mc-btn-big mc-btn-edit' data-clipboard-text=''>Copy
Now Available on Blu-ray & DVD: /dp/B003VE9WP6/
On Halloween night, Maddie (Monica Keena) attends a decadent party at the notorious Broussard mansion - a place where 80 years ago the owner hung herself and six people disappeared without a trace. After the police shut down the party, Angela (Shannon Elizabeth), the seductive hostess, invites Maddie and her friends to stay behind.
But soon they all discover a horrifying secret - that the mansion is home to a group of vengeful, blood-thirsty demons.
Share Video
Share on Facebook
HTML-code:
Share Video
Share on Facebook
HTML-code:
T-Pain and Sophia Fresh EXCLUSIVE [ New Video + Download ]
Download this song as a ringtone at
Im superbad!
They want some of my Mclovin.
Im superbad!
People pushin and a shoving!
Superbad shawty hoppin out a blue chevy,
the party dont start till I get there!
Pull up in the driveway I hope you ready!
Shall I proceed? yes, indeed
Ima work my body dont hurt nobody.
Step up in the spot Ima shut down the party.
and it aint gon be over till me and my gyrls leave
I know you wanna piece of me
but you betta just look
Look dont touch! I promise ya its too much! (Twice)
2nd verse:
OK! Ima work my body for an hour and a half
sweat drippin on me
Shawty and her click from across the club
set trippin on me
Shawty you can hate
but you aint sayin nothin
mad cuz I come up in the parkin lot stuntin
Got all my girls and we straight head huntin
I know she want a piece of me, but she better just look..
Tell me what it is
what it a aint
Superbad shawty hard in da paaaint
John Woo slow mo
step up in da room like
(woo woo wooo woo daaaaaaammmmmnnnnnn!)
Im feelin myself
suicide in da mirror
Im killin myself
stabbin that right
but Im killin dat left
you should march to dis part
Cole Rose, Sophia Fresh!!
Share Video
Share on Facebook
HTML-code:
Share Video
Share on Facebook
HTML-code:
The clip Shutting down the party Part 3 from Rock 'n' Roll High School (1979)
Share Video
Share on Facebook
HTML-code:
Share Video
Share on Facebook
HTML-code:
The clip Shutting down the party Part 2 from Rock 'n' Roll High School (1979)
Share Video
Share on Facebook
HTML-code:
Share Video
Share on Facebook
HTML-code:
The clip Shutting down the party from Rock 'n' Roll High School (1979)
Share Video
Share on Facebook
HTML-code:
Share Video
Share on Facebook
HTML-code:
<button type='button' class='mc-btn-big mc-btn-edit' data-clipboard-text=''>CopyUnhappy Halloween: Party goers were left disappointed and forced to leave the Horror Mansion Halloween Party, hosted at Moore Park in Sydney’s east three people allegedly overdosed.ORGANISERS of a Halloween dance party shut down early after several people were rushed to hospital with suspected drug overdoses, say they warned of a zero-drugs policy ahead of the event. More than 20 people were arrested for drug possession during a drug dog operation targeting the The Horror Mansion Halloween Party, hosted at Moore Park in Sydney&#x2019;s east, police said.A number of partygoers received treatment for suspected overdoses of drugs including GHB.Another man was photographed being wheeled into an ambulance, but said he was reacting to a dodgy sandwich, not drugs. He said he was not hospitalised.His wasn&#x2019;t the only Halloween that ended early.The crowd outside the party as police and paramedics flooded to the area. Picture: Gordon McComiskieSource:News Corp AustraliaParty organisers Hot Kandi shut down the party a couple ahead of it&#x2019;s advertised finish time, leaving scantily and freakily-costumed Halloween revellers outnumbering the police and ambulance officers flooding the area around Moore Park about midnight on Saturday.Some of the amazing costumes of the better behaved revellers who did not engage in use of illicit substances. Picture: Instagram.Source:InstagramHot Kandi founder Trishy Karr rejected claims that drug use was promoted and condoned at the party, and said she was &#x201C;disappointed&#x201D; the actions of &#x201C;a few&#x201D; ruined the event.
In a statement via Facebook, Ms Karr said Hot Kandi went &#x201C;above and beyond&#x201D; to consult police and medical professionals. Police were invited, and Hot Kandi employed medics &#x201C;to monitor patrons throughout the night.&#x201D;“Unfortunately, some partygoers engaged in drug use and three were hospitalised,” organisers said in a Facebook post rejecting the party condoned drug use. Source: FacebookSource:Facebook&#x201C;Unfortunately, some partygoers engaged in drug use and three were hospitalised,&#x201D; Ms Karr said.
&#x201C;Hot Kandi explicitly warned patrons in days prior that we had a zero-drugs policy and would not tolerate anyone abusing drugs.&#x201D;Some of the better behaved attendees at the Hot Kandi Horror Mansion Halloween party were left disappointed after the Horror Mansion Halloween Party in Sydney's East. Picture: Instagram.Source:InstagramBut she was &#x201C;concerned that law enforcements activities of NSW Police meant that some drug users overdosed in fear of being caught with drugs&#x201D;.The Horror Mansion Halloween Party flyer. Picture: Facebook.Source:Facebook&#x201C;When people see intimidating police officers they seem to panic and overdose,&#x201D; she said.&#x201C;A small few ignored my messages. I am also concerned that people were so scared by police that they consumed drugs in overdose quantities,&#x201D; said Ms Karr.645Readers77Readers57ReadersTheTea Party Govt. SHutdown. Bin Lade...
Cookie_Parker
Since: Sep 08
Location hidden
Please wait...
Cookie_Parker
Location hidden
Please wait...
Cookie_Parker
Location hidden
Please wait...
Cookie_Parker
Location hidden
Please wait...
Cookie_Parker
Location hidden
Please wait...
Cookie_Parker
Location hidden
Please wait...
Cookie_Parker
Location hidden
Please wait...
United States
3 posts removed
Tell me when this thread is updated:
Enter Comments
You are currently logged in as .
Enter Username
Enter Numbers
Old Player
Anonymously every...
GreenieForMe
usertopusher
Post to Topix and 100+ Job Boards with One Submission
Trending Now
Enter city, state or zip
Recently Visited Cities:
International users, .
Be in the know!
Notify me when there are new discussions.
Thanks for your comment!
Enter your email to get updates on this discussion.
Thanks for kicking off the conversation!
Enter your email to get updates when people reply.
Thanks for your comment!
Share your thoughts with the world

我要回帖

更多关于 linux shutdown命令 的文章

随机推荐