怎样写贫困生感恩征文社会征文

与相关的文章
想写出好作文吗?这里提供了最全面的小学、初中、高中作文范文,以及各种作文指导素材,等等。以后写作文再也不用发愁了!
作文排行榜
更多作文内容城市分站:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&|&&&&|&&
关于清明节的手抄报素材:缅怀先烈,感恩社会
作者:佚名
更新时间:
  清明节又叫踏青节,在仲春与暮春之交,也就是冬至后的第108天。是中国传统节日,也是最重要的祭祀节日之一,是祭祖和扫墓的日子。中国汉族传统的清明节大约始于周代,距今已有二千五百多年的历史。受汉族文化的影响,中国的满族、赫哲族、壮族、鄂伦春族、侗族、土家族、苗族、瑶族、黎族、水族、京族、羌族等24个少数民族,也都有过清明节的习俗。虽然各地习俗不尽相同,但扫墓祭祖、踏青郊游是基本主题。
  清明节是中国重要的&时年八节&之一,一般是在公历4月5号前后,节期很长,有10日前8日后及10日前10日后两种说法,这近20天内均属清明节。清明节原是指春分后十五天,1935年中华民国政府明定4月5日为国定假日清明节,也叫做民族扫墓节。
京翰一对一提分课堂
京翰一对一高效提分课堂
高中一年级:
高中二年级:
高中三年级:
京翰一对一·高考提分课堂
一对一快速提分

新闻资讯排行
高分经验排行
精选试题排行
热门专题排行
教学部及电话一览表
北京地区天津地区重庆地区广州地区武汉地区成都地区太原地区大连地区沈阳地区哈尔滨地区苏州地区长春地区长沙地区西安地区杭州地区济南地区郑州地区上海地区合肥地区南京地区洛阳地区昆明地区
全国统一咨询热线:400-您现在的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
关于感恩节的英语作文:我们应该怎样感恩
时间:13-11-18来源:
The ancients had a saying: dripping, the smallest favor. In this world, there are many people who grace to us, such as parents, friends, classmates, colleagues, leadership, men, government, society and so on. Our life, health, property and every day we enjoy the air, sunlight, water, everyone should be in the list of our thanksgiving. So, despite the suffering can not forget that evil must be punished, but we really should Huaikang grateful heart and efforts to return the kindness of those who give us the organization and people. So, I hope to have a debt of gratitude section.
Gratitude Day, I took out the papers, fine gifts, all aspects of the awards, to the front of the teachers. Return to his alma mater's grace, because I grew up you nurture teachers. Gratitude Day, I brought a silk banner, came to the government building, in return for the government's grace, because the government offered me a peace order, protect us from chaos.
Gratitude Day, I can hold the money to contribute to society, to return to the community of grace, because society gave me such a wonderful time and free-living stage.
Gratitude to our own fault or offense heartfelt repentance and the initiative to accept the gratitude and sufficient to dilute the rancor in our hearts and very narrow overflow hate, gratitude can also help us through the greatest pain and suffering, with grateful hearts, we will gradually forgive those who had grudges and you even touch your heart hurts for those people. With grateful hearts, we are in a grateful world can live. Please everyone that put this gratitude into action it, in the gratitude section, you have to repay every grace of the people.
I hope that the calendar can have a debt of gratitude on the card section, so that everyone is full of gratitude, also Nov. 24 to pay the debt of gratitude to whom section action. So that the whole world is full of love.
责编:study&&&
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络上收集,供仅参考试用,正式学习请到书店购买正版教材。试用资料有效性和正确性也无法保证。本站并不拥有这些资料的版权,版权属于原版权所有人。
上一篇:下一篇:没有了
欣赏了此听力的朋友还欣赏了:
&&&&&&&&&&英语学习你我他--南昌宋老师工作室
当前位置:当前位置:&&&&
作文模块三 如何写感谢信
&&&&更新时间: 9:20:31
【写作指导】开头:简述写信的目的,提及感谢的具体原因和内容主体:特别强调对方的帮助对自己的益处,或表达对所授礼物的喜爱,使用及收藏结尾:表达希望继续合作,保持联络的愿望,有机会报答对方的承诺或再次表达诚挚的谢意并问候对方。时态:多使用一般现在时语气:诚恳【常用语句】i am obliged to you for your assistance during&thank you very much/ indeed for&thank you very much for the gift yu sent me. it is one of the most wonderful gifts i got on my birthday.thanks to your effort,we had our most successful& ever.please accept my sincere thanks for your help, which i will never forget.many thanks for your kind and warm help.i am greatly indebted to you for your helpthank you for your generous hospitality.it was really exciting to get your new year&s cardi&m sincerely greatful for all your help in finding me a placeyour note of congratulations is deeply appreciated.thank you for doing so much to make my trip interesting.thank you for your kindness to have done me a favouragain, i would like to express my warm thanks to you.【黄金模块】sept.1.2010dear&, i am writing to extend my sincere gratitude for& if it had not been for your assistance in&, i fear that i would have been& &&thank you again and i hope that i will have the opportunity to repay your kindness.yours sincerelylihua
【实战演练】假如你过生日时收到了lucy 送来的鲜花,写信向她表示感谢,你的信应包括:1. 表达感谢之意2. 提出回报对方3. 期待对方做客dear lucy,i am writing to express my sincere thank for your beautiful flowers.i would like you to know how much your flower meant to me&you have a positive genius for selecting the right gift. i not only enjoy your flowers, but also the delicate vase. i shall ever remember this gift as one of the most precious things in my life. i will not be very busy the following days. i hope to have the opportunity of reciprocating. would you kindly let me know what time you are at convenience?i will feel very happy if you have time to make me a call. how nice it would be to see you again and i am looking forward to seeing you next time. i repeat my thanks again for your lovely flowers. please give my kind regards to your family.yours truly,huck
【巩固练习】假如你是李华,英文英语成绩突出,已经被北京大学提前录取。请用英语给你的初中老师mr. wang写封信。内容包括:1. 好消息;2. 感恩,因为------3. 你在北大的学习计划或对未来的打算;4. 对老师的关心和祝福------参考范文dear mr wang,we haven&t seen each other for ages. how is everying going with you?i am writing to tell you the good news that i have already been admitted into beijing university in advance. actually speaking, you are the very person i should first say thanks to. it is you that helped developed my interest in english. without your help, i would not be good at english. so my gratitude to you is beyond any description. beijing university is a place which i have been longing for. i am sure i will learn a lot there. beside my major, i will take part in all kinds of activities, which will surely do good to my career. i know you are always be busy with your teaching work. do take care of yourself. it is known to us all that health is the most important. may you and yours be healthy, and happy as well.best wishes!yours lihua 假如你是李华,昨天参加了美国朋友david的生日聚会,请写一封感谢信,表达你对聚会的喜爱和对david的祝福。dear david,i&m writing to express my sincere thanks for your invitation. the impact of such an exoit party is still lingering in my mind.the rock music brought me much excitement, in which i could relax mysele. strange as it felt at first, i become a part of it in no time and danced to it with those who took part in your birthday party. your friends were so friendly to me that by no means did i have any trouble to fit in with them. i enjoyed myself to the fullest that night.how it feels to become a young adult overnight? i really hope it means that gone with the passing days are also the disappointments and regrets and that awaiting you ahead are successes and sweet fruits.my thanks are just beyoud words and you&ll always have a friend in me.yours trulylihua
评论:(未激活和未注册用户评论需审核后才能显示!如需回复,请留下联系方式!)
文明上网,理智发言

我要回帖

更多关于 贫困生感恩征文 的文章

随机推荐