求英语作文小作文一篇‘my summer ...

关于暑假的英语作文 My Summer Holiday
> 关于暑假的英语作文 My Summer Holiday
关于暑假的英语作文 My Summer Holiday
来源:作文网
  Here comes the summer holiday, I have planned a busy schedule on it.
  暑假就要到来了,我已经为它制定了一个忙绿的计划表了。
  Firstly, I will find a part time job, probably work in a factory which is near my home, so that I can accompany with my parents. Secondly, I have joined a violin course in the previous time, because I have interest on it. therefore, I will do more practice at home by myself. As an old saying goes, practice makes perfect. At the end of the holiday, it&s time for me to have a good time. I tend to go on a trip with my friends, maybe Yunnan or other wonderful places. Travel to the place I have never been to certainly can broaden my mine.
  首先,我会找一份兼职,也许在我家附近的工厂工作,这样我就可以陪陪我父母。其次,之前我参加了一个小提琴的培训班,因为我对它很有兴趣。所以,我会在家多多联系。因为正如谚语所说的,熟能生巧。在假期末尾的时候,我会去好好地玩一玩。我比较想和朋友去旅行,也许去云南,也许是其他地方。去那些我从来没去过的地方肯定可以开拓我的视野。
  Make a good plan and enjoy it. I hope we all can have a meaningful holiday.
  制定一个好的计划并玩得开心。我希望大家都能有一个有意义的假期。
关于暑假的英语作文 My Summer Holiday相关推荐求一篇my best holiday的英语作文_百度知道
求一篇my best holiday的英语作文
cleaning the room. Secondly. I also read some interesting books and saw some wonderful movies, I visited my friends and played table tennis with them. Such as. Then I reviewed what I learnt and prepared for my new lessons。我们去天坛, the Summer Palace and so on. Firstly. We went to the Temple of Heaven, making the bed. Secondly, I finished doing my homework as quickly as I could.I had a wonderful National Holiday. I really had a good time for my holiday。2. Firstly。我真的玩得很开心因为我的假期,颐和园等, I helped my parents do some housework every day,铺床的时候。然后我审议了我学习和准备我的新课程,我和我的父母也访问了北京,每一天,打乒乓球和他们在一起的时候, I visited my friends and played table tennis with them。我有一个很棒的国定假日。第三, I aslo visited Beijing with my parents and stayed there for three days,洗衣服等等。其次,打扫房间. We went to the Temple of Heaven,我帮助我的父母做些家务. Thirdly,看到了一些精彩的电影。我也读了一些有趣的书,我做完作业我能尽快的,我拜访了我的朋友, cleaning the room. I really had a good time for my holiday, making the bed. I also read some interesting books and saw some wonderful movies. Then I reviewed what I learnt and prepared for my new lessons.I had a wonderful National Holiday给你两篇范文1. Such as, I finished doing my homework as quickly as I could, the Summer Palace and so on,在那里住了三天。例如。首先, washing the clothes and so on, I helped my parents do some housework every day. Thirdly, I aslo visited Beijing with my parents and stayed there for three days, washing the clothes and so on
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
There are a lot of holidays during my life time .
But I think the best holiday was last summer holiday . It was the time after I graduated from High School . So I felt very happy , because I can go to university and study the other interesting things that I have never learned. On the other hand . I could have a good rest after studying for a long time . So I could have a good sleep 、 surf on the internet 、watch TV and study to cook well.
But the most special thing was to go to have a past-time job in a toy factory . It was my first part-time job .You know that it is hard to find a job . At first , my friends and I wanted to be a waitar in a resta...
I had a wonderful National Holiday. Firstly, I finished doing my homework as quickly as I could. Then I reviewed what I learnt and prepared for my new lessons. I also read some interesting books and saw some wonderful movies. Secondly, I helped my parents do some housework every day. Such as, cleaning the room, making the bed, washing the clothes and so on. Thirdly, I visited my friends and played table tennis with them, I aslo visited Beijing with my parents and stayed there for three days. We went to the Temple of Heaven, the Summer Palace and so on. I really had a good time for my holiday。
我有一个很棒的国定假日。首先,我做完作业我能尽快的。然后我审...
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁My summer holiday 关于将来时的英语作文_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
My summer holiday 关于将来时的英语作文
My summer holiday 关于将来时的英语作文
The summer holiday is coming soon.We will have a two-month holiday.I am going to relax myself.I will have a good rest and do sports every day.I will visit my grandparents and spend two weeks with them.Of course I will help do some housework.I will go to Hainan and stay there with my parents for about a week.I will finish doing my homework on time and prepare for the new lessons.I am sure I will have a good and meaningful holiday.
My summer holiday is coming to the end .I have spent a happy summer holiday . During the holiday ,we went to Dalian for a visit ,there I saw the beautiful sea , it was really amazing . The sea water w...关于My summer. holiday的用三种时态写出一篇80字的作文_百度知道
关于My summer. holiday的用三种时态写出一篇80字的作文
我有更好的答案
建议:对不符合自己特点的内容进行增减,这是7篇英语作文范文(关于暑假生活)。
1、SummerHoliday 暑假
Summer holiday is coming. Are you happy? How do you like it? I like itvery much. What can it bring me? Well, it can make me happy, full and free. Inthe summer holiday, I can do my favorite things freely. I can go traveling withmy parents. I can have enough time to learn more English. I can have my hobbiesand do some sports, too. And I know study can make me full. Hobbies can make mehappy and sports can keep me healthy. In a word, it is my happy paradise.
[makeme happy, full and free 让我快乐, 充实和自由,gotraveling 去旅行,learn moreEnglish 学更多的英...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
时态的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁要一篇关于暑假生活的英语作文,大约初一的水平就行了,50词左右,要中文 急、、、、
要一篇关于暑假生活的英语作文,大约初一的水平就行了,50词左右,要中文 急、、、、 10
你好,这是我经常访问的一个网站上所看到的几篇作文,希望对你有帮助。我的暑假(My Summer Vacation)
Summertime is the besttime of the year.There is no
school for monthsI get to do what I want.With no tests no homework,I'm
as free as a bird.
I do many things during the summer vacation.I relax by
reading books watching TV.I also hang out with my friends travel with
my family.However,I don't play in summer.I take advantage of the free
time to learn more.For example,last summer I learned to swim.This summer
I might study computers or English.Summer vacation flies by fast,so
it's important to do as as you can.
暑假打工(A Part-time Job)
This summer vacation I got a part-time job in a snack
bar. At the beginning, I couldn't do well at all often made mistakes. I
was very low-spirited,father mother encouraged me a lot. So I began to
try my best. Gradually, I could do a very good job. I felt very excited
when I received my pay for the first time. I already made up my mind to
find another part-time job in this winter vacation. I believe I can do
better next time.
快乐暑假英语作文Summer Vacation
I enjoy summer vacation very much.
Because summer vacation is the longest vacation of the
year. We have more than fifty days to rest. Though it is very hot, we
can either go to swim or stay in the air-conditioned room . In the
evening, I like to go shopping with my friends.
We can eat many things in summer, such as ice creams,
watermelons, grapes, so on.In summer, I always go on a trip with my
parents. It's a good chance for us to visit some nice interesting
关于暑假生活的英语作文
I often go to see my grandma grandpa during my summer
vacation.They are both seventy years old live in the country happily.
Summer view of the countryside is very beautiful. I can do many
interesting things there. I am used to getting up early in the morning,
breathing the fresh air,listening to the birds singing, enjoying the
green trees, red flowers the river. I like fishing with my friends. When
night comes, I sit under the tree with my grandma, listening to her
telling me many funny stories. And I tell her some new things happening
in the city. When I have to go back,I am always reluctant to go. I
really feel happy living in the country.
介绍暑假的英语作文This year's summer vacation was most
enjoyable. I spent fifteen days helping my grandparents doing farm work
in the countryside, where I saw mountains fields covered with green
plants. Sometimes I went swimming in the river to the west of the
village, the water in which was quite clear.
I kept a diary every day. Besides doing farm work, I
help the children in the neighborhood with their lessons. All of them
showed interest in English. They could read write wellthey could hardly
understand simple English. So every day in the morning I spent about two
hours helping them improve their listening spoken English. They all
made great progress. Their parents all thought highly of me. I now
realize that knowledge is very needed in the countryside.
我还要中文
我先帮你翻译第一篇,如有需要,请再追问,把剩下几篇翻译完。我的暑假(My Summer Vacation)暑假是一年中最好的时间。在这几个月的时间里不用上学,我也可以做我想做的事。没有考试,没有作业,我就像一只鸟儿一样自由。暑假期间我做了很多事情。我读书 看电视来放松心情。我也和我的朋友一起去散步,和家人一起去旅游。但是,我并没有玩了一个暑假,我利用空闲的时间来学习更多的能力。比如我的上一个暑假,我就学会了游泳。这个暑假我会学习电脑技术或者英语。暑假过得很快,所以尽可能地做你能做的事是很重要的。注:原文最后一句as 和 as中间添一个单词--possible。
其他回答 (1)
It is a special day today. My mother sent one hundred basket of red bayberries. I like to eat red bayberries. It tastes nice. When they arrived in Shanghai, they were still fresh. But most of them would be sent to my mother’s business friends. I chose the best basket of red bayberries to eat. I put the rest in my refrigerator. Red bayberry is my hometown’s special product. It is well-known in china. Many people like to eat it.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

随机推荐