you are not almy last, al...

Here is yet another order with you.I have been pleased with your products,in part which seemed to be of better quality overall [boxes were of better make] and shipping was back to the speed I was used to form you.I hope this shipment is of the same quality.Al_百度作业帮
Here is yet another order with you.I have been pleased with your products,in part which seemed to be of better quality overall [boxes were of better make] and shipping was back to the speed I was used to form you.I hope this shipment is of the same quality.Al
I have been pleased with your products,in part which seemed to be of better quality overall [boxes were of better make] and shipping was back to the speed I was used to form you.I hope this shipment is of the same quality.Also,please make sure that the items I have ordered are as pictured.Two (2) orders back I received some that were not as I had ordered,so please kindly check.I am looking forward to continued business with YOU friend!AND THANKS FOR THE EXTRA FEW WALLETS AS THANK YOUS - MUCH APPRECIATED!
这是给你的另一个订单.我对你的产品很满意,特别是上一个单子,看起来总体质量都比较好(盒子也比较好)货船回来的速度也达到我以前要求的水平.我希望这船货能有同样的质量.同时,请保证我订的设备如图所示.前面有两个收到的货没有如我所订的那样.所以请认真核对.希望能与你继续合作朋友.谢谢你额外给予的一些皮夹.感激不尽
您可能关注的推广回答者:My Dad used to sing this song to our Mum (Tilly Smith - nee Toohey). My Mum passed away 10.10.09 - our family chosed to play this heartfelt song whilst Mum entered the Crematorium.
We miss Mum so much. The Smith & Biddle family xxxx
Listening Trend
27,731listeners all time
58,652scrobbles all time
Recent listeners trend:
Explore more
Listen to, buy or share
Add to library
<b data-count="5
<b id="listenerCount" data-count="2
is listening to
Here in my heart I'm alone, I'm so lonelyHere in my heart I just yearn for you onlyHere in my arms I long to hold youHold you so near, ever close to my heart
Follow us on Twitter
Get the latest updates and announcements from @lastfm
Leave a comment.
What an amazingly passionate and well-executed song. Mr. Martino's voice is beautiful!
Beautiful voice, truthful lyrics and good musical background add up to an excellent recording.
Early Al Martino, at his best!!!!
The first ever UK number one single #Touching
wow this is so goooooooooood
你腳狗屎,狗屎腳!
??? ??? ???
lovely all the timmes!
This brings memoris of my first sweetheart.
Johnny Fontane
ANOTHER IN THE GREAT LINE OF ITALIAN SINGERS- SAD THAT WE LOST HIM IN 2009- HIS RECORDINGS LIVE ON AND ALSO HIS FINE PORTRAYAL OF JOHNNY FONTAINE IN THE GODFATHER FILMS
my Favotite singer
Very corny but music makes the world go round, also makes me very happy.
First no1 IN the UK charts still takes some beating
He was such a great singer! Loved alot of his songs!
what a nice singer, thanks al.
RIP AL memories will live on
RIP, Alfred.
Top Listener
Top Listener
Top Listener
Top Listener

我要回帖

更多关于 you are my 的文章

随机推荐