yesterday吉他谱 all void ...

I mentioned that I had woken up that morning at 2am, and drove nine hours from San Diego to get myself into this beautiful place. "You do what you have to do to get into the mountains" I shrugged as I continued on. My next goal, making it over the top of 10,990' Goodale Pass...
We left at 5:00.
We had originally planned on heading up to Mt. Laguna to do a run earlier that morning, but we were worried that it would be too warm for the little man in his stroller...
We spent June 19th - June 22nd playing in the Sierras once again. It's a bit of a drive, but I frequently need to get my mountain fix in, so I think it's worth it...
The little one is nearly 20 months old and I'm feeling some guilt about not doing more outdoor adventure...
Our last backroads-biking trip was back in December. After our last attempt was a success (after so many failed attempts), I expected to get back out pretty quickly
Jeannie proposed a run to Liberty Station, a park area and collection of various shops and restaurants.
It's about five miles from our home, but since Jeannie has been working towards a half-marathon, we extended it a bit more and attempted a route that is closer to 10 miles...
I love to get out and explore the more wild areas surrounding wherever I live, but I sometimes overlook the good stuff that's really close...
Did a short hike yesterday up at Mt. Laguna.
It was only about three miles in total, but the little man walked all but probably a half-mile of that all on his own two feet.
This is in part because he decided that he really doesn't like being carried in the backpack carrier...
Yesterday I had an epic run. I missed last week's 8.5 mile after work run, so it was good to get out on a sunny day here in the Pacific Northwest and run through some trees..
After quite a few failed attempts, we finally found a great road to ride our bikes out towing hauling our 15 month-old in his own private chariot...
Adventures
We started walking north from the Mexican Border. Six months and over 2600 miles later, we emerged several miles into Canada.
Along the way, we walked through deserts, dense forests, and spectacular mountains.
Missing the scenery and freedom experienced on the PCT, we set off again to walk.
This time, we spent a month hiking through Colorado from Denver to Durango.
The scenery was great and the weather was wild!
Early in 2011, we had the privelage of spending three months in Japan.
We sampled much of the country, spending time in Nagoya, Tokyo, Osaka, Hakata, and Kagoshima.

我要回帖

更多关于 yesterday 的文章

随机推荐