怎样用用i could造句句

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
用must造句用英语must can/could may/might造句,一词一句.用英语.
you must be hungry.can i go with you?i couldn't have caught the bus but for your help.may i come in?they might disclose our identity.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I must go now.Can i help you ? He could have come here.May i go now?It might be his.
I must go now.I can do it myself.Could you help me?May I know your name?I would go if I might.
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
用英语单词can怎么造句?
I can play basketball very well.&我篮球打得很好.Can I help you?&有什么需要我帮助的吗?I can't speak English.&我不会说英语.
等考试那天就这样了
抱歉,我有点没太懂你的意思,你是想说考试时候就这么翻译呢,还是要我翻译下面那句话?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码can 的造句_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
can 的造句
||文档简介
检测工程师|
总评分0.0|
&&can 的造句
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
用could编对话五句,造句
癞蛤蟆0179
could go to school on timeI
could tell you the truth.I
could work out the problem.I could take part in the club.I could get along well with my classmates.请采纳
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
用could造句我需要的是肯定句和否定句各5句,当然越多越好哦~
He can ride a bike now,but he couldn't a few weeks ago.他现在能骑自行车了,但几星期前他不会.· A poor boy like me couldn't go to school.象我这样的穷孩子上不了学.· When my father was young he could run fast.我父亲年轻时能跑得很快.He said he couldn't arrive before 6 o'clock.他说他不能在六点钟前到达.It could rain tomorrowIf I were a bird,I could fly in the sky.假若我是一只鸟,我就能在天空中飞翔.They could have completed this work.他们本来是能够完成这项工作的.· Nothing could have saved him even if he had been tended without delay.即使当时他得到了及时的救护,他的生命也无法挽救.· If he had been with you,you could have been successful.假如他以前和你在一起的话,你早就能成功了.· You could have caught the train if you had taken a taxi.如果你租一辆出租汽车的话,你本来是可以赶上火车的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Before you could blink, he'd grabbed the purse and was halfway down the street.Her part in the film wasn't very demanding - she could have played it with one hand tied behind her back.I've d...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 用恍然大悟造句 的文章

随机推荐