翻译:Success 周笔畅beginss w...

您要找的是不是:
n. 成功,成就;胜利;大获成功的人或事物
One country’s success need not come at the expense of another.
一个国家的成功不必以另一个国家的利益为代价。
They attributed Edison’s success to intelligence and hard work.
他们把爱迪生的成功归因于他的智力和刻苦工作。
As trade and investment bind us together, we have a stake in each other’s success.
随着贸易和投资将我们紧密联系在一起,彼此的成功对我们利益攸关。
Critics say Jackson's success is not a result of his coaching skills as much as having superstar athletes on his teams.
VOA: special.
And that will be the secret to American success, to their indivisual success and to their country's success.
这将是美国成功的秘密,他们个人成功的秘密,这个国家成功的秘密。
I'll give another example of Redleaf's success.
我可以再讲一个关于莱德利夫成功的例子
However, the group's success brought troubles with drugs and alcohol and led Belcher to drop out.
Speaking at the conference in Birmingham, Mr Cameron said Britain's success at the London Olympics showed "something important".
It was widely seen as a suggestion that Obama's success in the state was largely based on race.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!Google 翻译
Google 应用主菜单您要找的是不是:
G.W.'s Davis is part of a project researching the disease schistosomiasis (a.k.a.
乔治华盛顿大学的乔治o戴维斯参与了对血吸虫病研究。
Fortunately, the government, the U.A.W. and G.M.’s new leadership all seem to get it. They share a broad vision of where the company needs to go.
幸运的是,美国政府,美国汽车工人协会,还有通用的心的领导层似乎明白了这些,他们对这个公司将何去何从有了共识:胜利完成并不容易。
I believe that all success begins with spreading your W. I. N. G. S. ----believing in your worth, trusting in your insight, nurturing yourself, having a goal and devising a personal strategy.
我坚信,所有的成功都开始于张开翅膀——相信自己的价值,相信自己的眼光,不断完善自我,确立一个目标,规划个人发展的策略。
G.s were fed up with Washington and, especially, with George W. Bush.
The first is Jim Louderback's " Another Dumb idea from Microsoft", the other W.G.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:Success is dangerous是什么意思翻译英语帮忙翻译汉语
恋莫_殇情P94
成功是危险的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
成功是危险的
我找了好多个版本的翻译器,基本上都是:成功是危险的。还有:是危险的成功。怎么都觉得不对哈,呵呵,那些翻译器很死,没办法,就当大家一起探讨一下吧!我个人理成功是要付出代价的。
《dangerous》是michael临近巅峰时的一张专辑,很成功,会不会就是指这张专辑的成功???o(∩_∩)o...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 周笔畅begins 的文章

随机推荐