用weekeng.usually1943,so...

答案:A;D;C;B解析:
  1.A 导解:从他邻居的话中,我们可知这个人全家正在海边度假.这表明他并不是因为想回家才到迪克的汽车旁边,而是因为他喝多了.
  3.C 导解:迪克和朋友本来想做好事,但却帮了倒忙,所以他们后悔把这个人带回家.
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:黄冈重点作业 高一英语(下)
阅读理解:
  In Europe, men do not usually wear skirts. But the Scottish national clothing for men is a kind of skirt. It is called a kilt. The Scottish like to be different. They are also proud of their country and its history, and they feel that the kilt is part of that history. That's why the men still wear kilts at traditional (传统的) dances and on national holidays. They believe they are wearing the same clothes that Scottish men always used to wear.
  That's what they believe. However, kilts are not really so old. Before 1730, Scottish men wore a long shirt and blanket around their shoulders. These clothes got in the way when the men started to work in factories. So, in 1730 a factory owner changed the
the kilt. That's how the first kilt was made.
  Then, in the late 1700s Scottish soldiers in the British Army began to wear kilts. One reason for this was national sentiment ( = feelings) . The Scottish soldiers wanted to be different from the English soldiers. The British Army probably had a different reason. A Scottish soldier in a kilt was always easy to find! The Scottish soldier fought very hard and became famous. The kilt was part of the fame, and in the early 1800s men all around Scotland began to wear kilts.
  These kilts had colorful stripes (条纹) going up and down and across. In the 1700s and early 1800s, the color of the stripes had no special meaning. Men sometimes owned kilts in several different colors. But later the colors became important to the Scottish families. By about 1850, most families had special colors for their kilts. For example, men from the Campbell family had kilts with green, yellow and blue stripes. Scottish people often believe that the colors of the kilts are part of their family history. In fact, each family just chose the color they liked best.
  This is not the story you will hear today if you are in Scotland. Most Scottish people still believe that kilts are as old as Scotland and that the colors are as old as the Scottish families. Sometimes feelings are stronger than facts!
1.This text is mainly about ________.
A.soldiers' clothes in BritainB.the history of Scotland
C.a special kind of skirtD.Scottish families
2.Which of the following is true according to the passage?
A.The English soldiers were the first to wear kilts.
B.It was hard then to tell the Scottish soldiers from the English ones apart from the clothes.
C.Colors were specially designed in the first kilts.
D.The factory owner made the first kilt from long shirts to make his workers different from others.
3.Scottish soldiers were dressed in kilts partly because of ________.
A.the colorsB.the weather
C.national sentimentD.the design
4.The colors of the kilts are ________.
A.not part of the Scottish family history
B.older than the Scottish family history
C.for the Campbell family only
D.mainly green, yellow and blue
5.From the last paragraph we can infer that ________.
A.the European people are full of strong feelings
B.there are no stories about kilts in Scotland today
C.the British like to do things on feelings, not on facts
D.the Scottish prefer to keep their tradition rather than believe the fact
来源:101网校同步练习 高二英语 人民教育出版社(新课标A 2002-3年初审通过) 人教版
阅读理解:
  Suppose we built a robot(机器人)to explore the planet Mars.We provide the robot with seeing detectors(探测器)to keep it away from danger.It is powered entirely by the sun.Should we program the robot to be equally active at all times?No.The robot would be using up energy at a time when it was not receiving any.So we would probably program it to stop its activity at night and to wake up at dawn the next morning.
  According to the evolutionary(进化的)theory of sleep, evolution equipped us with a regular pattern of sleeping and waking for the same reason.The theory does not deny(否认)that sleep provides some important restorative functions(恢复功能).It merely says that evolution has programmed us to perform those functions at a time when activity would be inefficient and possibly dangerous.However, sleep protects us only from the sort of troubl it does not protect us from trouble that comes looking for us.So we sleep well when we are in a familiar, safe place, but we sleep lightly, if at all, when we fear that bears will nose into the tent.
  The evolutionary theory explains the differences in sleep among creatures.Why do eats, for instance, sleep so much, while horses sleep so little?Surely cats do not need five times as much repair and restoration as horses do.But cats can afford to have long periods of inactivity because they spend little time eating and are unlikely to be attacked while they sleep.Horses must spend almost all their waking hours eating, because what they eat is very low in energy value.Moreover, they cannot afford to sleep too long or too deeply, because their survival(生存)depends on their ability to run away from attackers.
The author uses the example of the robot in space exploration to tell us ________.
the differences between robots and men
the reason why men need to sleep
about the need for robots to save power
about the danger of men working at night
Evolution has programmed man to sleep at night chiefly to help him ________.
keep up a regular pattern of life
prevent trouble that comes looking for him
avoid danger and inefficient labour
restore his bodily functions
According to the author, we cannot sleep well when we ________.
are worrying about our safety
are overworked
are in a tent
are away from home
Cats sleep much more than horses do partly because cats ________.
need more time for restoration
are unlikely to be attackers
axe more active than homes when they are awake
spend less time eating to get enough energy
Which of the following is the main idea of the passage?
Evolution has equipped all creatures with a regular pattern of sleeping and waking.
The study of sleep is an important part of the evolutionary theory.
Sleeping patterns must be taken into consideration in the designing of robots.
The sleeping pattern of a living creature is determined by the food it eats.
来源:101网校同步练习 高三英语 人民教育出版社(新课标A 2002-3年初审) 人教版
阅读理解:
  Our boat floated on, between walls of forest too thick to allow us a view of the land we were passing through, though we knew from the map that our river must from time to time be passing through chains of hills which crossed the jungle plains.Nowhere did we find a place where we could have landed:where the jungle did not actually spread right down into the river, banks of soft mud prevented us going ashore.In any case, what would we have sailed by landing?The country was full of snakes and other dangerous creatures, and the jungle was so thick that one would be able to advance only slowly, cutting one’s way with knives the whole way.So we stayed in the boat, hoping we reached the sea, a friendly fisherman would pick us up and take us to civilization.
  We lived on fish, caught with home-made net of string(we had no hooks), and fruits and nuts we could pick up out of the water.As we had no fire, we had to eat everything, including the fish, raw I had never tasted raw fish before, and I must say I did not much
perhaps sea fish which do not live in the mud are less tasteless.After eating my raw fish, I lay back and dreamed of such things as fried chicken and rice, and ice-cream.In the never-ending damp heat of the jungle, ice-cream was a particularly frequent dream.
  As for water, there was a choice:we could drink the muddy river water, or die of thirst.We drank the water.Men who had just escaped what had appeared to be certain death lose all worries about such small things as diseases caused by dirty water.In fact, none of us suffered from any illness as a result.
  One day we passed another village, but fortunately nobody saw us.We did not wish to risk being taken prisoners a second time:we might not be so lucky to escape in a stolen boat again.
What they could see in the boat was only ________.
villagers from time to time
heavy woods
They couldn’t land because ________.
the mud on the shore was too soft
the forest was too thick to let them go through
they could not find the mark on the map
they could not find anyone to lead them out of the forest
The passage infers that the forest was ________.
rich of fruits and animals to be served as food
not very thick as they could advance slowly by cutting the branches
full of various dangerous beings
full of ancient trees
The most proper title for this passage might be ________.
Scenes of a River
How to Survive on a boat
A New Experience
来源:101网校同步练习 高三英语 人民教育出版社(新课标A 2002-3年初审) 人教版
阅读理解:
  Our boat floated on, between walls of forest too thick to allow us a view of the land we were passing through, though we knew from the map that our river must from time to time be passing through chains of hills which crossed the jungle plains.Nowhere did we find a place where we could have landed:where the jungle did not actually spread right down into the river, banks of soft mud prevented us going ashore.In any case, what would we have sailed by landing?The country was full of snakes and other dangerous creatures, and the jungle was so thick that one would be able to advance only slowly, cutting one’s way with knives the whole way.So we stayed in the boat, hoping we reached the sea, a friendly fisherman would pick us up and take us to civilization.
  We lived on fish, caught with home-made net of string(we had no hooks), and fruits and nuts we could pick up out of the water.As we had no fire, we had to eat everything, including the fish, raw I had never tasted raw fish before, and I must say I did not much
perhaps sea fish which do not live in the mud are less tasteless.After eating my raw fish, I lay back and dreamed of such things as fried chicken and rice, and ice-cream.In the never-ending damp heat of the jungle, ice-cream was a particularly frequent dream.
  As for water, there was a choice:we could drink the muddy river water, or die of thirst.We drank the water.Men who had just escaped what had appeared to be certain death lose all worries about such small things as diseases caused by dirty water.In fact, none of us suffered from any illness as a result.
  One day we passed another village, but fortunately nobody saw us.We did not wish to risk being taken prisoners a second time:we might not be so lucky to escape in a stolen boat again.
What they could see in the boat was only ________.
villagers from time to time
heavy woods
They couldn’t land because ________.
the mud on the shore was too soft
the forest was too thick to let them go through
they could not find the mark on the map
they could not find anyone to lead them out of the forest.
The passage infers that the forest was ________.
rich of fruits and animals to be served as food
not very thick as they could advance slowly by cutting the branches
full of various dangerous beings
full of ancient trees
The most proper title for this passage might be ________.
Scenes of a River
How to Survive on a boat
A New Experience
来源:湖南省长沙市一中学年高三第六次月考英语
阅读理解。
  Congratulations!You are Times person of the year!
  Previous winners have included Adolf Hitler, Bill Gates and Ayatollah Khomeini.This year it is you.
  Time magazine has named”You”as its”Person of the Year”in recognition of the way that ordinary internet users have revolutionized the media through blogs, file-sharing and websites such as Wikipedia, YouTube and MySpace.The magazine designed special cover——a white keyboard with a mirror for a computer screen where buyers can see their reflection——for the issue, reflecting the importance of user-generated(使用者自创)Internet content as a driving force in the modern world.
  User-generated content on websites such as You Tube has proved the latest twist(转折)in the Internet revolution.You Tube has attracted millions of users and earned its founders $1.65 billion when it was bought by Google earlier this year.
  Normally, the magazine describes its person of the year not necessarily as an honor, but as”the person or persons who most affected the news and our lives, for good or for ill, and represented what was important about the year”.Mr.Stengel said in an interview that to select the”Person of the Year”is to look for someone who’s a symbol.
  The magazine did cite(提名)26”People Who Mattered”, from North Korean leader Kim Jong II to Pope Benedict XVI(教皇本笃十六世)to the troika(三人组合)of President Bush, Vice President Dick Cheney and former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld in the past.And in 2005, the winners were Bill and Melinda Gates and rock star Bono, who were cited for their charitable(慈善的)work aimed at reducing global poverty and improving world health.It was not the first time that the magazine went away from naming an actual person for its”Person of the Year”.In 1966, the 25-and-under
in 1975, Ameri and in 1982, the computer was chosen.
“You”, the Time magazine“Person of the Year”of the year, refers to anyone ________.
who reads this updated magazine
who surfs the Internet
who knows the result of the selection
who holds an important position
The fashionable character of the Internet revolution is ________.
to search information on the Internet
to use the Internet to make money
to be cited for“Person of the Year”
to create content onto the Internet
The usual qualification of“Person of the Year”is that a person or persons must ________.
do the most good to the world in the year
live up to the expectation of the world
really affect the world the most in the year
help the world move ahead in the year
Which of the following is true?
U.S.newly-elected President Obama is cited for“Person of the Year”.
The couple of Gates were cited not for their contributions to the Internet.
“Person of the Year”must be a prize of a person or a group.
A pop star is unlikely to be cited for the“Person of the Year”.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!2013八年级英语上册期中考试题(人教版)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2013八年级英语上册期中考试题(人教版)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2013八年级英语上册期中考试题(人教版)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章 来源 莲山 课件 w w w.5 Y
2013 八年级上期中试题(满分120分,考试用时120分钟)部分一、&听句子,补全句中所缺的单词。每个句子听两遍。1. There is some&&&&&&&&&&& in the bottle.2. Can he&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the Internet?3. She knows the&&&&&&&&&&&&& of the football game.4. They can find the&&&&&&&&&&&&&& between this picture and that picture.5. What is her favorite&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?二. 听句子,选择正确的应答语。每个句子听一遍。(每小题1分,共5分)( )6. A. I like books a lot&&&&& B. I usually play soccer&&& C. Yes, I like them&(& ) 7. A. Every day&&&&&&&&&&& B. Only once&&&&&&&&&&& C. Two weeks&(& ) 8. A. Fast food&&&&&&&&&&&& B. It’s boring&&&&&&&&&& C. Animal World&(& ) 9..A& Twice a week&&&&&&&& B. About five hours&&&&& C. I am busy&(& ) 10. A. Fine, thanks. And you?& B. Yes, I think so.&&&&&&& C. I get up early.&三.听小对话,选择正确的答案。每段对话听两遍。 (每小题1分,共5分)( )11. What’s Jim’s favorite program?&&&&&&& A. Animal World&&&&&&&& B. English News&&&&&& C. Sports News&(& ) 12. How often does Lucy shop?&&&&&&& A. Twice a day&&&&&&&&&& B. Twice a week&&&&&& C. Once a month&(& ) 13. How many hours does Kate sleep every school night?&&&&&&& A. About eight hours&&&&& B. About nine hours&&&& C. About ten hours&(& ) 14. How often does Linda do sports?& &&&&&&& A. Never&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Often&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Sometimes.&(& ) 15. What does Tom usually do on Saturday?&&&&&&& A. Goes camping&&&&&&&& B. Reads books&&&&&&&& C. Watches TV 四. 听大对话,选择正确的答案。对话听两遍。(每小题1分,共5分)( )16. When does Joan exercise?&&&&&&& A. On Monday&&&&&&&&&& B. On Friday&&&&&&&&&& C. On weekends&(& ) 17. What does Joan think of vegetables and fruit?& A.&She thinks they are not good.B.&She thinks they are the best food in the world.C.&She thinks they are only good for the children.&(& ) 18. How many hours does Joan sleep on weekends?&&&&&&& A. Eleven hours&&&&&&&&&&& B. Nine hours&&&&&&&&&& C. Eight hours.&(& ) 19. Does Joan drink milk every day?&&&&&&& A. Yes, she does&&&&&&&& B. We don’t know&&&&&&& C. No, she doesn’t&(& ) 20. How often does Joan eat junk food?&&&&&&& A. Twice a week&&&&&&&& B. Never&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Every day五. 听短文,选择正确的选项。短文听两遍。(每小题1分,共5分)&(& )21. How old was Wang Lei when he came to the middle school ?& A. Twelve&&&&&&&& B. Fourteen&&&&&&&& C. Ten(& ) 22. How does Wang Lei go to school every day ?A.&He goes to school by busB.&He runs to schoolC.&He rides a bike to school.&(& ) 23. About Wang Lei’s family,which is right ?A.&His mother is ill B.&His brother is illC.&His father is ill&(& ) 24. When did he take part in (参加) a sports meeting?&&&&& A. Last month&&&&& B. Two years ago&&&&&& C. Last year&(& ) 25. What makes Wang Lei become stronger and& stronger ?A.&His growing up.B.&His father’s care.C.&Keeping running to school.Ⅱ 笔试部分一.&单项选择 (共20分)A)&选择意思相近或相同的选项替换划线部分。( ) 26& Ten minutes later, the sun& started& to come up ..&&&&&& A. made&&&&&& B. makes&&&&&&& C. begins&&&& D. began&(& )& 27& He often reads English for&& more& than& two hours a day.&&&&&& A. above&&&&& B. over&&&&&&&&& C. about&&&&& D. Less than&(&& )& 28. Exercise& such as& playing basketball is fun.&&&&&& A. for example&& B, as&&&&&&&& C. like&&&&&&&& D. seem&(&& )& 29. She is&& so&&&& young& that she can’t& go to school.&&&&&& A. to&&&&&& B. to&&& C. such&&&& D. that&(&& )& 30 We& had a good time& at the party.&&&&&& A. were surprised&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. enjoyed ourselves&&&&&& C. felt excited&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. had funnyB) 从A pBp Cp D 四个选项中,选出可填入空白处的最佳选项。&( ) 31 ---Did you buy anything for&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?&&&&&&&&& ----No, I bought nothing for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&& A. yourself, myself&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. myself , yourself&&&&&&& C. me, myself&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. you, yourself&(& )& 32.& ---- Where&&&&&&&&& he go on vacation ?&&&&&&&&&&& ----- He went to& the mountains.&&&&&&&& A. did&&&&&& B. is&&&&& C. does&&&&& D. has(& )& 33. ---- Did you decide&&&&&&& a bicycle to school ?&&&&&&&&& ---- Sure&&&&&& A. ride&&&&& B. riding&&& C. to ride&& D. rode(& )& 34. ---- My& brother works&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&& ----& Yes , so he&&&&&&&& ever plays computer games.&&&&&& A. hardly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. hard&&&&&& C& hard&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.& hardly(& ) 35. -----What do you think of the book ?&&&&&&&& -----It is so&&&&&&&& , and I feel&&&&&&& &&&&& A. excited, boring&&&&&&&&&&&& B. boring ,& excited&&&&& C. boring , bored&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. bored& , boring(& )& 36. -----&& Is there&&&&&&&& in today’s newpaper?&&&&&&&&& ------ Sorry, I don’t know&&&&&& A. something new&&&&&&&&&&&&& B anything new&&&&&& C. new something&&&&&&&&&&&&& D new anything(& )&& 37. ---- Why was he late, Tom ?&&&&&&&&&& -----He was late&&&&&& he was ill, not&&&&&& the bad weather .&&&&&&& A. because, because of&&&&&&& B. because of , because &&&&&&& C. because , because&&&&&&&&& D. because of , because of(&& )& 38. ----&&&&&& does your cousin go to the gym ?&&&&&&&&&& ----Twice a week.&&&&&&& A. How long&&& B. How soon&&& C. How much&& D. How often(&& )& 39.--- Frank lievs a simple (简朴) life&&&&&&& he has lots of money.&&&&&&&&& ----I think so.&&&&&&&& A. although&&&&& B. because&&&& C. SO&&&&&& D. if (&& )& 40. ---Where is John ?& &&&&&&&&&& ---He isn’here . Try&&&&&&&& his home number.&&&&&&&& A.& to phone&&&& B. phoning&&&&&& C. called&&& D. to call (&& )& 41. ---I’m sorry to keep you&&&&&&&&&&& too long.&&&&&&&&&& ----It doesn’t matter.&&&&&&& A. to wait&&&&&&& B. waiting&&&&&& C. waited&&& D. wait(&& )& 42 -----Who went to Beijing in our class& ? &&&&&&&&& -----&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&& A. Never&&&&&&&&& B. No&&&&&&&&&&& C. None&&&&& D. No one(&& )& 43 ------Why&&&&&&&& she angry now& ? &&&&&&&&& --------Because he&&&&&&&& at her just now. &&&&&&& A. is , shouted&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. shouted&&&&&&& C. shouted&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. is, shouts(&& )&& 44. ------Tom’s life is&&&&&&&&& from Bob’s&&&&&&&&& -------Yes , There are some&&&&&&&& .&&&&&&& A.&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.&&&&&&& C. differences&&&&&&&&&&&& D. differences(&& )&& 45& ------What do you think of math ?&&&&&&&&&& --------I find&&&&&&& difficult to learn it.&&&&&&& A. that&&&&& B. it&&&&&& C. this&&&&& D. is
第二节 完形 (共15小题,每小题1分,满分15分)Last month we asked our students& 46&&&& their free time activities. Our questions were about exercise , use of the Internet and watching TV . Here&& 47&&& the results.We found that only fifteen percent of our students exercise .&& 48& Forty-five percent exercise four to six times a week .Twenty percent exercise only one to three times a week .And twenty percent do not exercise&&&& 49&&& .&&&& We all know that& many students often& 50 , but we were& 51& that ninety percent of them use the Internet every day.&& 52&&&& ten percent use it at three or four times a week.&& 53& students use it for fun and not for homework..&& The answers&& 54& our questions about&&& 55&& television were also interesting. Only two percent of the students watch TV one to three times a week . Thireteen percent watch TV four to six times a week. And eighty―five percent watch TV every day!& 56&& many students like to watch sports, game shows are the most popular.&& It is good& 57& by& using the Internet or watching game shows, but we think the best way to relax is through exercise . It is healthy for the mind and the body. Exercise& 58&&& playing sports is fun , and you can&& 59& time with your friends and family&&& 60&& you play together. And remember,” old habits die hard” . So start exercising before it is too late !(&& ) 46.& A& to&&&&&&&&& B& about&&&&&&&& C& of&&&&&&&&&&&& D with(&& ) 47.& A. is&&&&&&&&&& B.& was&&&&&&&&& C. were&&&&&&&&&&& D. are(&& ) 48.& A. every day&&&& B. everyday&&&&&& C. every&&&&&&&&&& D. day(&& ) 49.& A. at most&&&&&& B. at all&&&&&&&&& C. almost&&&&&&&&&& D. most all&& (&& ) 50.& A. get online&&&& B. be online&&&&&& C. go online&&&&&&& D. online(&& ) 51.& A. surprise&&&&&& B. surprised&&&&&& C. surprising&&&&&& D. surprises(&& ) 52.& A. the other&&&&&& B. other&&&&&&&&& C. others&&&&&&&&& D. another(&& ) 53.& A. Most of&&&&&& B. Most the&&&&&& C. Most&&&&&&&&&&& D. The most (&& ) 54.& A. with&&&&&&&&& B. by&&&&&&&&&&& C. about&&&&&&&&&&& D. to(&& ) 55.& A. watch&&&&&&&& B. watches&&&&&& C. watching&&&&&&&& D. watched(&& ) 56.& A. But&&&&&&&&&& B. Although&&&&& C. Because&&&&&&&&& D. so(&& ) 57.& A. to relax&&&&&&& B. relax&&&&&&&&& C. relaxing&&&&&&&& D. relaxed(&& ) 58.& A. for example&&& B. such as&&&&&&&& C. and so&&&&&&&&& D. such that(&& ) 59.& A. cost&&&&&&&&&& B. take&&&&&&&&&& C. spend&&&&&&&&&& D. pay(&& ) 60.& A. while&&&&&&&&& B.& when&&&&&&& C.& then&&&&&&&&&& D. as
三. 理解 (共14分)A&&& Lily asked her friends about their vacation.&&& Kelsey went to New York City in the US. It is a very big city. It is also called “ Big Apple”, She went shopping there. She also visited Times Square and Central Park.&&& Sonia went to Sanya, China. There are beautiful beaches in Sanya. It was hot there& She swam and played beach volleyball there.&& Victor went to Sydney with his family .& They visited the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Tower. They also went to the movies there.&&& Vera went to Beijing, China. There are many interesting museums in& Beijing. She visited them .She learned a lot there.& Jet just stayed at home& .& He likes reading. He read a lot of books about history.(&& ) 61. “ Big Apple” is&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& A.Beijing&&&&&& B.& Sanya&&&& C. New York&&& D. Shanghai(&& ) 62.&&&&&&&& went to the movies in Sydney.&&&& A. Lily&&&&&&&& B. Victor&&&& C. Sonia&&&&&& D. Jet(&& ) 63 Vera visited many&&&&&& in Beijing.& &&&& A. parks&&&&&&& B. Schools&&& C. stores&&&&&& D. museumsB&We all know that it is important to protect (保护) our teeth. We’d better not eat too many candies .We’d better brush our teeth every day . A new survey (调查) in America also shows that if we drink too many sodas (碳酸饮料),our teeth will also be bad.& In America, it is popular to drink sodas. About 90 % young people have sodas every day .& Most of them have more than three glasses of sodas every day. About 30% of them have bad teeth. When they eat fast food, or when are thirty, they drink sodas instead of (代替) water. But the sodas are sweet, and the sweet things can change into sour (碳酸) things, and the sour things can make the teeth bad. The American scientists say that sodas are bad for teeth. It is not good to drink sodas especially for the young people.(&& ) 64. If you&&&& , your teeth will be bad.A. eat too many candies&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. don’t brush your teethC. drink too many sodas&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. all of the above (以上所有)(&& ) 65. About&&&&&&& young people don’t have sodas every day.&&&&&&& A. 10%&&&&&&& B. 30%&&&&&&&&& C. 70%&&&&&&&&& D. 90%(&& ) 66. According to the passage,&&&&& can make the teeth bad.&&&&&&& A. the salty things&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. the sour things&&&&&&& C. the hot things&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. the cold things(&& ) 67. The writer wants to tell us to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&& A. eat more fast food&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. drink water every day&&&&&&& C. drink sodas every day&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. protect oue teethD& The crocodile (鳄鱼) only lives in hot countries, such as India, Australia,,Africa and America. It spends most of its time lying in the mud or rivers. It lays its eggs and leaves them under leaves or sand, and the baby crocodile come out of the shells. The crocodile’s long tail helps it to swim . It is also an excellent weapon (武器). One blow will knock down a man or even a big animal at once.&&& The crocodile’s protects itself by the hard body plates. And those plates cover most of its body. Because of its special neck, the crocodile cannot t instead it can only see in front of itself. The crocodile bird helps to clean the crocodile’s teeth. For it cannot clean its own teeth, nor can it move its tongue up and down .& With its terrible teeth, it seizes its food, such as a fish, a duck, or even a careless man, and then it holds them below the water until they drown (淹死)。根据短文内容完成表格信息,每空词数不超过5个单词。
CrocodileWhere does the crocodile&71&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Where to leave its eggs&72&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Usage (用途)of 73&&&&&&&&&&&& &Swimming and attacking (进攻)What to use to protect itself&74&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Usage of the crocodile bird&&&&&&&&&& &cleaning the teeth&& What to seize and eat food with&&&&&& &Its teerible teeth
任务型 (共7个小题,每小题2分,满分14分)&&& Are you in good health ? (1)&& Do you want to keep healthy&& ? If you want, please do the following things. First of all, you should exercise every day, such as playing basketball, jogging (慢跑)。 No sports, no life, Second, you should have a good eating habit. You should try to eat more vegetables and fruit and (2)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& milk every day. You’d better eat junk food as little as possible . Please remember: (3)&& An apple a day keeps the doctor& away && It’s important for us to have a healthy lifestyle and eating habit. If you have a healthy lifestyle and eating habit, you will be healthy. Good health can help us to get good grades. So please remember what I said. I wish you good health.根据短文内容,按要求完成下列任务。 68. 请将(1)处变成同义句。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 69. 请在(2)处填上一个合适的词,使句子意义完整。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 70. 请将(3)处的英文翻译成汉语。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
四. 写& (共四节)一. 根据汉语提示完成句子,注意单词形式。 (6分)75. There are many&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (杂志) in our school library.76. My mother was ill .&&&&&&&&&&&& (然而),she still went to work .77. The dog&&&&&&&&&&& (死亡) a few days ago.78.&&&&&&&&&&&& (或许) he knows the boy’s name.79. I was&&&&&&&&&&& (激动的) at& the& news .80.The room was&&&&&&&&&&&& (充满的) of& smoke (烟)。二.句型转换 (6分)81.I went to& the& beach on vacation .(对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& you&&&&&&&&& on vacation.?82. He looked out of the window, but saw nothing. (改为同义句)He looked out of the window, but&&&&&&&& see&&&&&&&& .83. Maybe Mr.Wu is at home. (改为同义句)Mr. Wu&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& at home.84. The baby sleeps&& about&&&&& ten& hours every night. (对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the baby&&&&&&& every night ?85. What was life like in the past.& I wonder.& (将两句合并为一句)I wonder&&&&&&&&&&& life&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& in the past. 86. His new dictionary is not the same as mine. (改为同义句)His new dictionary&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& mine.三. 补全对话. (共5小题,每题2分,满分10分)Lingling:& Sallly and I went to Lao She Teahouse last night.Daming:& Oh , really? 87.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?Lingling:& We drank tea and watched Beijing Opera.Daming:&& 88.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?Lingling:&& We liked it very much. It was interesting and wonderful !Daming:&& 89.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .Lingling:&& We stayed there for two hours.Daming:& Oh, you had a great time, didn’t you ?Lingling:& Yes, 90&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&& Sally enjoyed it very much and we decided to watch it again next week.Daming:&& 91.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Lingling:& of course ! We can get together then !四. 书面表达 (满分10分)请根据下面表格中的信息,介绍一下你最好的朋友Sue 的日常活动情况.要求: 可适当发挥,但必须包含所给信息;不少于60词. 开头已给出.Activities&How oftenDo homework&More than one hour a dayWatch TV &Hardly everUse the Internet&Twice a weekExercise&Less than one hour a dayGo to the movies&Once a yearRead English books&Every day
&My best friend is Sue.&&& 文 章 来源 莲山 课件 w w w.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 usually1943 的文章

随机推荐