来源:2016届浙江慈溪育才中学第一学期11月月考七年级英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
阅读下列短文,然后信息归纳。
Hello, I’m Linda. I have a big family. They are my
grandfather, grandmother, uncle, aunt, father, mother, cousin and me. My uncle
likes sports. He has a great sports collection. He has three volleyballs and
two soccer balls. My aunt likes music. She has many CDs and tapes. My cousin
likes playing computer games and eating fruit. He eats a lot every day. I like
reading. I have many books. I love my family.
1.There are有
__________people in the family.
2.Linda’s uncle has _________balls.
3.Linda’s aunt has _____________.
4.____________ likes playing computer games and eating
fruit.
5.Linda likes __________________.
科目:初中英语
来源:学年江西省九年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
Dear Mrs. Smith,
I was a student of yours in Grade Six, and I hope you
still remember me. I’m writing this letter because I want to let you know that
the school year with you was important and special to me. It made a great
contribution(贡献) to my life.
I know I was very quiet in your class, and you never
said much to me. But you did something that made a big difference in my life.
You see, all through my first years in schools. I hated to read. Books were
just words that had very little to do with me, and I was bored by them. I’ll
never forget the first day of Grade Six when you took out a thick book and
began to read the story to our class. Your voice seemed to change with the
people in the story, and you drew pictures in my mind as you read aloud. Since
that day, I couldn’t wait until after lunch when you would read to the class.
You read us all kinds of wonderful books.
During the summer after my year in your class, I
missed hearing the stories you would read. So one day I picked up a book and
read it all on my own. I found out that I could make the words interesting,
too. Now, I love to read! Thank you for opening the world of books for me.
1.This letter is about a girl saying “&&&&&
” to a teacher.
A. Happy Teachers’ Day&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
Thank you
C.
Goodbye&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
Sorry
2.Linda was not sure if Mrs. Smith could remember her
because&&&& at school
A. she wasn’t a good
student.&&&&&& &&&&&&&& B.
she wasn’t good at all her lessons
C. she had few
words&&&&&&&&&&&&
D.
she liked reading
3.Mrs. Smith got Linda &&&&&&&.
A. to enjoy reading&&&& B. to
enjoy drawing pictures
C. to write books&&&&&&
D. to read aloud
4.Which is not true in the story?
A. The teacher often said much to Linda.
B. The teacher did something important in Linda’s life.
C. The teacher opened the world of books for Linda.
D. The teacher read them all kinds of wonderful books.
来源:2014届宁夏初二下期期中考试英语卷(解析版)
Many people like spring, because they can go out and
do many kinds of activities. We made a survey about the activities that people
like to do in spring. Here are the results.
& In spring, I often visit my uncle and I like
fishing with him. I also like boating and enjoy the beach. Last spring my uncle
and I went boating. The dolphins came so close to us. It was very amazing. I
hope that I can go there again soon.
&&&& Linda:
& My favorite spring activity is gardening (园艺). I think it is relaxing to work in the garden. I
grow many flowers in my garden every year. They are so beautiful.
& I love spring. I love going to the beach and
spending a whole day there. It is so relaxing to lie on the beach. I also like
surfing in the sea.
& I am twelve years old. My favorite spring
activity is swimming. I started to learn swimming when I was seven years old. I
always have a good time with my friends in the river.
1.Scott likes to go fishing with his ______.
A.
father&&&&&&&&& B.
mother&&&&&&&& && C.
uncle&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
& D. aunt
2.Linda grows many ______ in her garden.
A.
grasses&&&&&&&& B.
flowers&&&&&&&&&
C.
trees&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
vegetables
3.Both _____ and _____ enjoy the beach.
A. S Linda&&&& B. N
James&&& && C. S
Nancy&&&&&&& &&& D. L
James
4.James has been swimming for ______ years.
A.
five&&&&&&&&&&& B.
six&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& C.
seven&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&& D.
eight
5.The passage is mainly about _______.
A. favorite
seasons&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
free time activities
C. favorite places to
go&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&& D.
favorite spring activities
来源:2013届江苏省苏州市八年级上学期期中考试模拟试卷(英语)
题型:单词拼写
单词拼写( 10分)
It’s ____________(无用的) to read without thinking.
I love basketball very much,Michael Jordan and Yao Ming are my _____________(英雄).
3.Simon
and Linda looked at each other and they kept their secret to _____________(他们).
4.We
are now in the West Lake in Hangzhou and really feel the ______________ (美丽) of it.
5. If you want to come, please
let us know as soon as ______________(可能的).
6. I can cook for ______ ( 我)
7. My mother makes me healthy and
_______ ( 好吃的
) meals.
8. He is very ________ ( 亲密) to his uncle.
9. The work is so _________(令人乏味的). I don’t like it.
They are great ________ ( 英雄). I admire them very much.
来源:同步题
题型:填空题
根据句意、英文解释或汉语意思完成单词的拼写。1. Some people_____(like better, choose one thing or action) listening to music to playing cards.2. I like_____(a number of people or things gathered) that wear really cool glasses.3. What is your _____ ( that you like the best) kind of' music?4. Lisa and Linda love music that's quiet and_____( 轻柔的).5. The boy didn't say the words_____(清晰地) , and his father could not understand him
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!she always goes to school i her own car的同义句
の0087YGdf
She always drives her car to school.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
She always drives her own car to school.
扫描下载二维码"会话配对,把序号填在题前括号内。( )1.Howmanybirdscanyousee? A.Shealwaysgoestothezoo.( )2.Heresachairforyou.B.Yes,Idloveto.( )3.Didyoumilkthecow? C...."阅读答案_情景交际_小学资源网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
"会话配对,把序号填在题前括号内。( )1.Howmanybirdscanyousee? A.Shealwaysgoestothezoo.( )2.Heresachairforyou.B.Yes,Idloveto.( )3.Didyoumilkthecow? C...."阅读答案
&&&&&&&&&&
"会话配对,把序号填在题前括号内。( )1.Howmanybirdscanyousee? A.Shealwaysgoestothezoo.( )2.Heresachairforyou.B.Yes,Idloveto.( )3.Didyoumilkthecow? C...."阅读答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间:
会话配对,把序号填在题前括号内。
(&&&& )1.&How&many&birds&can&you&see?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.&She&always&goes&to&the&zoo.&(&&&& )2.&Here'&s&a&chair&for&you.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&Yes,&I'&d&love&to.&(&&&& )3.&Did&you&milk&the&cow?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.&Nine.(&&&& )4.&Where&are&you&going?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.&They're&drawing&pictures.&(&&&& )5.&Are&you&as&tall&as&him?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& E.&No,&I&didn't.&(&&&& )6.&What&are&they&doing?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& F.&Thank&you.&(&&&& )7.&Would&you&like&to&come?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& G.&No,&I&am&taller&than&him.&(&&&& )8.&How&does&she&spend&her&weekends?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&H.&I'&m&going&to&the&playground.
参考答案:
l.C&&&&&&& 2.&F&&&&&&& 3.&E&&&&&&&& 4.&H&&&&&&&&& 5.&G&&&&&&&&& 6.&D&&&&&&&& 7.&B&&&&&&& 8.&A&
英语录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇英语: 没有了下一篇英语:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)欢迎来到21世纪教育网题库中心!
Jane always goes to school early. She likes to talk to her friends before class. After school she does not go home early. She is always late. Jane stops to see the animals in the pet shop. She likes to see the dogs. One of them is a little white dog. She watches the little dog play in the window of the shop. She watches for a long time, so she comes home late. One day her father and mother ask why she is late, and she tells them about the little dog in the pet shop. Jane is not late the next day. She stops to look in the window of the shop. But she doesn’t see the dog, and she is very sad. She is also very happy, today is her birthday. Mother shows her a big birthday cake and Father gives her a birthday surprise(惊奇). He gives her the little white dog from the shop. Jane is very happy. The next day Jane does not come home late. She runs home to play with the white dog.【小题1】Before class begins, Jane usually ________.A.talks to her friends8 M; j# K# g6 j2 a! @3 b) BB.plays with her friends6 C& a. @; J+ W8 V& XC.looks at the dogs in the window0 A7 W) c( ?- B& Q) jD.takes a bus- \3 d4 K" b" g/ T1 V【小题2】After school Jane _____.A.comes home early" ^$ ^. `2 f, e, F# C8 Q0 hB.is always late to go home2 Z& T% b" M+ N$ e! W4 g$ VC.plays with the dogs( ^! _1 b, f$ f! `% T. jD.looks at the shops along the road, A7 V4 S$ K1 ]【小题3】Jane likes _____ best.A.the big dog# R/ O+ K3 Z9 C/ [! `) ?5 AB.the little white dog
J- a1 Y2 B: N8 \6 a+ c2 DC.little animals; F; R' Z! [/ e0 @" G$ f: P5 ]% aD.the pet shop' ]
M4 `7 J! e, G【小题4】The little dog is not there because it _______.A.is stolen(偷)- L/ ]7 f3 e1 T. B% _B.is put away(抛弃) by the shop& c$ N* J. [/ [& ^* G8 ZC.is ill8 Y4 ]$ E
P8 ED.is sold(卖) out by the shop5 h/ j# Y" H6 X( P8 A. D【小题5】The birthday surprise is _________.A.a big cake% c# @! c' a& _; A! Q5 O8 T( jB.some presents6 X- g9 F) f0 W. e/ ]8 _2 _1 gC.the little white dog- K& V4 @3 G
O" a& [! `: S. MD.a birthday party8 d1 U5 N/ b- T
答案【小题1】A【小题2】B【小题3】B【小题4】D【小题5】C
解析试题分析:这篇文章讲述了珍妮每天都很早去上学,但是她放学后总是很晚回家,因为她在路上在看一只小白狗,后来,爸爸把这只狗买回来作为珍妮的生日礼物,她非常高兴。【小题1】细节题。根据文章She likes to talk to her friends before class.可知,珍妮上课前喜欢和她的朋友说话。故选A【小题2】细节题。根据文章After school she does not go home early. She is always late.放学后,她总是晚回家。故选B【小题3】细节题。根据文章One of them is a little white dog. She watches the little dog play in the window of the shop.她最喜欢一个小白狗。故选B【小题4】细节题。根据文章He gives her the little white dog from the shop.可知,这个小白狗不在店子里,是因为它被商店卖给了珍妮的爸爸。故选D【小题5】细节题。根据文章Father gives her a birthday surprise(惊奇). He gives her the little white dog from the shop.可知,珍妮的爸爸给了她一个生气惊喜,送给了她那个她最喜欢的小白狗。故选C考点:日常生活类记叙文点评:本文文章不长很好理解,对于此类文章首先必须对每句话都要认真地阅读理解。初一的阅读绝大多数是细节题,考察学生信息的把握能力。对于细节题,学生在理解全文的基础上要对题目中关键字在文章中迅速定位,找到相对应的出处,再仔细对比找出答案。当前位置: &
求翻译:Then she always takes a shower and eats a good breakfast After that, she goes to school at eight thirty. At twelve ,she eats lots of fruit and vegtaball for lunch. After lunch, she sometimes play volleyball. She always eats ice-cream after dinner.是什么意思?
Then she always takes a shower and eats a good breakfast After that, she goes to school at eight thirty. At twelve ,she eats lots of fruit and vegtaball for lunch. After lunch, she sometimes play volleyball. She always eats ice-cream after dinner.
问题补充:
正在翻译,请等待...
然后她总是洗澡并且在那以后吃一顿好早餐,她上学在八三十。在十二,她吃许多果子和vegtaball午餐的。在午餐以后,她有时打排球。她在晚餐以后总是吃冰淇凌。
然后她总洗澡并且在那以后吃一顿好早餐,她去学校在八三十。 在十二,她吃许多果子和vegtaball为午餐。 在午餐以后,她有时打排球。 她在晚餐以后总吃冰淇凌。
然后她总是洗个澡,吃美味的早餐在那之后,她去学校在 8:30 上午。十二岁,她吃午饭吃大量的水果和 vegtaball。午餐后,她有时会打排球。她总是在晚饭后吃冰激淋。
然后她一直淋浴和吃一个好早餐之后,她就读学校在0。 在十二个,她吃很多的水果和vegtaball午餐。 午餐后,她有时玩排球。 她总是吃雪糕晚餐后。
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 there she goes 的文章

随机推荐