官方公共微信
下载文档:【精品】1.上外.DOC英语演讲比赛冠军
21世纪英语演讲比赛冠军演讲
第十四届全国英语演讲比赛冠军金璐
2007 CCTV 英语演讲比赛冠军在决赛第一阶段的表演_1
美丽自然的表演,流利的口语,丰富的比喻
她的冠军当之无愧!
第六届“21世纪杯”全国中小学生英语演讲比赛总决赛的初中组冠军-----黄晴
第六届“21世纪杯”全国中小学生英语演讲比赛总决赛的初中组冠军-----黄晴(香港)
2014年NBA总决赛:第5场比赛微电影,总冠军是马刺的
我们不生产视频,我们只是国外youtube官网视频的搬运工,每天为你更新国外精彩视频话题。良心出品。请@国外精彩视频,欢迎订阅本人优酷空间!如果可以请点个赞!谢谢
英语演讲比赛冠军_英语演讲比赛冠军全集_张娜拉视频在线(nalanala.net)
英语演讲比赛冠军相关推荐
更多“英语演讲比赛冠军”搜索结果
第14届全国英语演讲比赛总决赛冠军金璐即兴演讲
第十七届21世纪杯全国英语演讲比赛冠军 陈洁昊
第十七届21世纪杯全国英语演讲比赛冠军 陈洁昊
坦克世界尿座解说 我又要拽英语
稍后补充视频简介
2007 CCTV 英语演讲比赛冠军在决赛第一阶段的表演
王恋斯 湖南大学 牛的~
第八届全国英语演讲比赛冠军顾秋陪
第十一届“21世纪澳门之星杯”全国英语演讲比赛-冠军-曹丰_1 (有字幕)
第十一届“21世纪澳门之星杯”全国英语演讲比赛-冠军-曹丰
第十一届“21世纪澳门之星杯”全国英语演讲比赛冠军曹丰的精彩演讲
第十届21世纪杯全国英语演讲比赛冠军——夏鹏
国王的演讲
2006年CCTV英语演讲比赛冠军陈东演讲感受
2006年CCTV英语演讲比赛冠军陈东演讲感受
第十一届“21世纪杯”全国英语演讲比赛冠军——曹丰
第十一届“21世纪杯”全国英语演讲比赛冠军——曹丰
第八届“21世纪o爱立信杯”全国英语演讲比赛冠军
顾秋蓓,上海外国语大学。1981年出生于上海。毕业于上海外国语大学会计学专业,获得管理学学士学位。后跨专业直升上外英语语言学文学专业,攻读硕士学位。2003年获得第八届“21世纪o爱立信杯”全国英语演讲比赛冠军。
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen:
Today I would like to begin with a story. There was once a physical therapist who traveled all the way from America to Africa to do a census about mountain gorillas. These gorillas are a main attraction to tourists fro this put them severely under threat of poaching and being put into the zoo. She went there out of curiosity, but what she saw strengthened her determination to devote her whole life to fighting for those beautiful creatures. She witnessed a scene, a scene taking us to a place we never imaged we've ever been, where in the very depth of the African rainforest, surrounded by trees, flowers and butterflies, the mother gorillas cuddled their babies.
Yes, that's a memorable scene in one of my favorite movies, called Gorillas in the Mist, based on a true story of Mrs. Diana Fossey, who spent most of her lifetime in Rwanda to protect the ecoenvironment there until the very end of her life.
To me, the movie not only presents an unforgettable scene but also acts as a timeless reminder that we should not develop the tourist industry at the cost of our eco-environment.
Today, we live in a world of prosperity but still threatened by so many new problems. On the one hand, tourism, as one of the most promising industries in the 21st century, provides people with the great opportunity to see everything there is to see and to go any place there is to go. It has become a lifestyle for some people, and has turned out to be the driving force in GDP growth. It has the magic to turn a backward town into a wonderland of prosperity. But on the other hand, many problems can occur - natural scenes aren't natural anymore. Deforestation to heat lodges are devastating Nepal. Oil spills from tourist boats are polluting Antarctica. Tribal people are forsaking their native music and dress to listen
诸康妮21世纪全国中学生英语演讲比赛总决赛-冠军
1996年首届21世纪杯大学生英语演讲比赛冠军刘欣
1996年首届21世纪杯大学生英语演讲比赛冠军刘欣
16岁女生诸康妮21世纪全国中学生英语演讲比赛总决赛-冠军 标清
稍后补充视频简介
第十六届“21世纪杯”全国英语演讲比赛冠军许吉如演讲视频
个人英语网站正在筹建中,欢迎参观:/
全国英语演讲比赛冠军——夏鹏
第十届21世纪杯全国英语演讲比赛冠军(夏鹏)
全国英语演讲比赛冠军——洪晔
第九届_21世纪杯
万峰钓鱼比赛拿了单条冠军-4.5鲫杆捕杀4.24公斤大草
贵州省兴义市移动VIP万峰湖野钓邀请赛,鲫细4.5软杆捕4.24公斤大草!13分钟整定(PK状态格外小心,要不会用这么长时间)
第八届“21世纪杯”全国英语演讲比赛冠军演讲
第八届“21世纪杯”全国英语演讲比赛冠军演讲
第八届“21世纪杯”全国英语演讲比赛冠军演讲_1
李连杰的第一个武术比赛冠军
1974年的全国武术比赛,李连杰连夺少年组第一名、全国第一名。15岁。从1975年到1979年,李连杰连续五年获全国武术比赛的冠军、 被北京市体委授予特等功,还被评为“勇攀高峰的突击手”,是七十年代武术界的常胜将军,也被称中华武术的第一高手。1979年,在第四届全运会上创造一人夺得5块金牌的奇迹后后逐渐淡出武术圈。
第八届“21世纪杯”全国英语演讲比赛冠军演讲
第八届“21世纪杯”全国英语演讲比赛冠军演讲
第十一届“21世纪澳门之星杯”全国英语演讲比赛-冠军-曹丰_2 (有字幕)
英语演讲比赛冠军最新添加
英语演讲比赛冠军相关推荐? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?当前位置:
>>>After supper Mrs. Bell felt hot and came out of the hotel...
After supper Mrs. Bell felt hot and came out of the hotel. She got to &&1&&a week ago. She liked the city and went traveling there for &&2&&first time. Now she was walking along a quiet street when she saw a man working in a garden. She &&3&&&to watch him carefully. The old man worked &&4&&&and she was sure he was an able gardener. She liked to see him.
“I have a garden, too.” The woman said to herself. “ I &&5&&such a gardener. Why don’t you bring one to America?” So she went into the garden and said she would pay him much if he &&&6&&&to go to America with her. “ I’ll pay for your fare(费用), too.” said the woman. “ You’ll be able to get &&7&&&soon in my country, I think.” “ Thanks a lot,” said the old man, “but it’s &&&8&&&that I already have another position(职位). I can’t give it up. I’ll have to work for you&&&9&&&they elect(选举) me next time.” “Oh?” the woman said in surprise. “ &&&10&&are you, then?” “The president of France.”小题1:A. Toronto&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Paris&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Moscow小题2:A. a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. /&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. the 小题3:A. ended&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. went on&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. stopped小题4:A. slowly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. hard&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. badly小题5:A. need&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. hope&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. hate小题6:A. disliked&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. agreed&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. believed小题7:A. lonely &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. happy &&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. rich小题8:A. glad&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. unlucky&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. lucky小题9:A. until&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. unless&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. if小题10:A. Whose&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. How&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. What
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:不详
小题1:B小题2:C小题3:C小题4:B小题5:A小题6:B小题7:C小题8:B小题9:B小题10:C试题分析:这篇短文描述了一个在法国旅行的美国人,游说一个园丁去美国为他工作的事情,没想到的是这个园丁竟然是法国总统。小题1:根据下文“The president of France.”可知她是在法国旅行,故选B,巴黎。小题2:序数词前一般要加定冠词the,故选C,第一次。小题3:联系上文她正在街上散步,可知他停下来看着他,故选C,停止。小题4:词义辨析。A.缓慢地B.努力地,困难地C.非常,严重地。结合语境可知这个老人工作很努力,故选B。小题5:词义辨析。A.需要B.希望C.憎恨,厌恶。结合语境可知他需要这样一个园丁。故选A。小题6:词义辨析。A.不喜欢B.同意C.相信。结合语境可知如果他同意和她一起去美国。故选B。小题7:联系上文这位女士的描述可知她的意思是这个人会很快变得富有,故选C,富有的。小题8:联系下文我有另一个职位,可知句意为,但是很不幸,故选B,不幸地。小题9:连词辨析。A.直到B.除非,如果不C. 如果,是否。句意:如果下次他们不选我,我会为你工作。故选B。小题10:联系下文可知上文是对职业的题文,故用疑问代词what,什么。选C。点评:这篇短文内容比较简单,理解不难。各小题与上下文联系比较紧密,答题中一定要注意联系上下文。答完后多读几遍,看看是否符合逻辑,适当修改。个别小题可以当做单独的词义辨析题来做,先区分词义,结合语境选出最能使语句通顺的答案。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“After supper Mrs. Bell felt hot and came out of the hotel...”主要考查你对&&人物传记类阅读,故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
人物传记类阅读故事类阅读
人物传记类阅读:本类型选材主要是名人轶事。人物传记的叙述线索也常常以时间为序。内容一般不是一个人的生活流水账,而是选取主人公一些重要的人生阶段或生活片段来展开叙述。阅读时要把握主人公在此阶段发生的事对他本身或他人有什么重要的意义和影响。 故事类阅读:文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。阅读这类材料时,同学们一定要根据主要情节掌握文章主旨大意,同时抓住每一个细节,设身处地根据文章内容揣摩作者的态度和意图,根据情节展开想象,即使是碰到深层理解题也可迎刃而解。故事类阅读注意:初中生接触到的阅读材料大都是故事类。阅读故事类的材料,应该抓住人物线索、地点线索、时间线索和情节发展线索。特别注意的是,以上线索往往是并存的。因为情节的发展总是涉及到人物的变化、时间的推移、场景的变换等。而阅读材料后的阅读理解往往会围绕这些内容设计一些事实类的理解题。凡事实类的理解题都可以从阅读材料的表层文字中找到答案。在阅读故事类短文时,应理解文章的深层含义,也就是它的主题。在此需要注意的是,现在的阅读理解题在测试事实类的理解题的同时,往往有一道推理类理解测试题.
发现相似题
与“After supper Mrs. Bell felt hot and came out of the hotel...”考查相似的试题有:
72023294886322052120263260717300652根据首字母完成短文Once when Tom was a boy, his mother went out for a picnic. Before she went, she said to him, “Tom, while I am away, stay near the door, and watch it a ____(1) the time. ” She said this b____ (2) there were lots of thieves in their town. Tom sat down beside the d____ (3). After an hour one of his uncles came. He said to Tom, “ Where is your m ____ (4)? ”“At a picnic,” he answered. “ Well , ” said the uncle, “ we are going to visit y____ (5) house this evening. Go and t____ (6) her.” His uncle then went a____ (7), and Tom began to think. “Mother said, ‘Watch the door all the time.’ and u____ (8) said, ‘Go and tell her!’” He thought and t____(9), then at last, he pulled the door down, put it on his back and went to his mother w____ (10) it!-乐乐题库
& Module知识点 & “根据首字母完成短文Once when T...”习题详情
168位同学学习过此题,做题成功率81.5%
根据首字母完成短文Once when Tom was a boy, his mother went out for a picnic. Before she went, she said to him, “Tom, while I am away, stay near the door, and watch it a all(1) the time. ” She said this bbecause (2) there were lots of thieves in their town. Tom sat down beside the ddoor (3). After an hour one of his uncles came. He said to Tom, “ Where is your m mother (4)? ”“At a picnic,” he answered. “ Well , ” said the uncle, “ we are going to visit yyour (5) house this evening. Go and ttell (6) her.” His uncle then went aaway (7), and Tom began to think. “Mother said, ‘Watch the door all the time.’ and uuncle (8) said, ‘Go and tell her!’” He thought and tthought(9), then at last, he pulled the door down, put it on his back and went to his mother wwith (10) it!
本题难度:较难
题型:填空题&|&来源:2012-外研版初中英语七年级下册Module 4练习题
分析与解答
习题“根据首字母完成短文Once when Tom was a boy, his mother went out for a picnic. Before she went, she said to him, “To...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【小题1】考查固定短语,根据句意“一直在观看”all the time【小题2】考查连词,根据语境用because表因果【小题3】考查短语,在门旁边beside the door【小题4】根据语境可知他妈妈出去了【小题5】考查形容词性物主代词,根据语境用your【小题6】 考查动词应用,根据上句提示go and tell【小题7】固定短语go away&离开【小题8】 根据上文提示可知 【小题9】 thought and thought想了又想&【小题10】考查介词,根据句意可知用with
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
根据首字母完成短文Once when Tom was a boy, his mother went out for a picnic. Before she went, she said to him...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
还有不懂的地方?快去向名师提问吧!
经过分析,习题“根据首字母完成短文Once when Tom was a boy, his mother went out for a picnic. Before she went, she said to him, “To...”主要考察你对“Module 4 Life in the future”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
Module 4 Life in the future
与“根据首字母完成短文Once when Tom was a boy, his mother went out for a picnic. Before she went, she said to him, “To...”相似的题目:
How do most students spend their free time? Do they have time to do the things they like? Let’s see what some students do during their free time.Ben is eleven. He has a sister, Kate. Both of them like going to the cinema. Every Sunday morning, they go to the town by train and then they go to the cinema because they live in the country and there is no cinema there.They arrive in the town at noon. They usually have a big lunch in their favourite restaurant first, and then they buy some food in the supermarket before they go to their favourite cinema called Star Cinema. They like it because the seats there are comfortable and the films in the cinema are always the newest. They always have a good time on Sundays. But when the weather is bad or they are busy with their homework, they can’t go.【小题1】Ben and Kate always spend their Sundays &&&&.A.watching TVB.going shoppingC.doing homeworkD.seeing films【小题2】They go to see a film &&&&.A.by trainB.by busC.on footD.at home【小题3】They go to the town to see a film because &&&&.A.they like the cinema thereB.there is no cinema in the countryC.they don’t know other cinemasD.they want to go shopping in the town【小题4】When they are in the town, they &&&& first.A.go to the cinemaB.buy foodC.have lunchD.play in the street&&&&
问答配对(10分)【小题1】How old is John?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A& Yes, please.【小题2】Where is the school?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B& Yes, I am.【小题3】What is the last day of the week?&&&&&&&& C& He is from America.【小题4】What does your father do?&&&&&&&&&&&&& D& He is a policeman. 【小题5】What do you want to be?&&&&&&&&&&&&&& E& It’s on Park street .【小题6】Is your mother a teacher?&&&&&&&&&&&&&& F& Saturday.【小题7】How’s it going?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& G& Not bad.【小题8】Where is Mr. brown from?&&&&&&&&&&&&& H& Yes, she is.【小题9】Can I help you?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I& A doctor.【小题10】Are you late for school today?&&&&&&&&&& J&& He is ten years old.&&&&&&
Life in the future will be different from life today.But what will the changes be? The population(人口) is growing fast . There will be many people in the world and most of them will live to over 100 years old .Computer will be very small and useful,and& there will be computers in every home .Travelling will be& very cheap and easy.And many people will go to other countries for holidays. There will be changes in our food ,too. There will not be much room for cows and sheep, so meat will be very expensive .Maybe& no one will eat it every day .They will eat many fruits and vegetables .Maybe people will be quite& healthy . Work in the future will be different, too. Robots will do hard work .So many people will not have enough work to do.根据短文内容,判断句子正(T)误 (F)【小题1】All the people in the world will have long life in the future.&&&&&&&&&【小题2】Life in the future& won’t& be the same as life today.&&【小题3】Travelling is very cheap and easy today.&&【小题4】People will be healthy because they eat fruits.&&【小题5】All the people will not work.&&&&&&
“根据首字母完成短文Once when T...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“根据首字母完成短文Once when Tom was a boy, his mother went out for a picnic. Before she went, she said to him, “Tom, while I am away, stay near the door, and watch it a ____(1) the time. ” She said this b____ (2) there were lots of thieves in their town. Tom sat down beside the d____ (3). After an hour one of his uncles came. He said to Tom, “ Where is your m ____ (4)? ”“At a picnic,” he answered. “ Well , ” said the uncle, “ we are going to visit y____ (5) house this evening. Go and t____ (6) her.” His uncle then went a____ (7), and Tom began to think. “Mother said, ‘Watch the door all the time.’ and u____ (8) said, ‘Go and tell her!’” He thought and t____(9), then at last, he pulled the door down, put it on his back and went to his mother w____ (10) it!”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“根据首字母完成短文Once when Tom was a boy, his mother went out for a picnic. Before she went, she said to him, “Tom, while I am away, stay near the door, and watch it a ____(1) the time. ” She said this b____ (2) there were lots of thieves in their town. Tom sat down beside the d____ (3). After an hour one of his uncles came. He said to Tom, “ Where is your m ____ (4)? ”“At a picnic,” he answered. “ Well , ” said the uncle, “ we are going to visit y____ (5) house this evening. Go and t____ (6) her.” His uncle then went a____ (7), and Tom began to think. “Mother said, ‘Watch the door all the time.’ and u____ (8) said, ‘Go and tell her!’” He thought and t____(9), then at last, he pulled the door down, put it on his back and went to his mother w____ (10) it!”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 there she goes 的文章

随机推荐