my dremwe is singer s...

My Dream Duets by Barry Manilow on Apple Music
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
<p preview-capable-text="We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To buy and download music from My Dream Duets by Barry Manilow, get iTunes now." class="intro has-preview-capable-text">
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To preview and buy music from My Dream Duets by Barry Manilow, download iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
My Dream Duets
Open iTunes to preview, buy, and download music.
The Song's Gotta Come From the Heart
Goody Goody
Dream a Little Dream of Me
I Believe In You and Me
Sunshine On My Shoulders
Zing! Went the Strings of My Heart
Moon River
The Look of Love
The Candy Man
I Wanna Be Loved By You
What a Wonderful World / What a Wonderful Life
Album Review
At 71 years old, Barry Manilow has reached the age when he can do anything he pleases, and what pleases him is singing along with old records by dead singers. That's all My Dream Duets is: Manilow brushing off his old cabaret routine so it can spruce up vintage records by Jimmy Durante and Judy Garland. He's not the only new element on these electronically rejiggered duets &#8212; instrumentation, usually synthetic, sometimes as incessant as the drum loop that runs underneath "The Candyman," has been added &#8212; but he's the notable addition, crooning full verses in addition to sliding in some corny asides. For all his showboating, he doesn't do much to distract from his idols. Time and time again, the singer who stands out on My Dream Duets is the original vocalist, the one who cut the track originally and stamped it indelibly with his or her own personality. Manilow recedes out of deference but also practicality: he's not duetting with a living singer, he's singing over an existing track and tailoring his performance to suit established contours. Consequently, there's not much dynamism here, but it's also not stiff because Manilow hams it up on the margins.
Customer Reviews
So much Great talent on one CD!
I ditto David Foster statements...&In addition to being one of the world's most successful singers, songwriters, performers and recording artists, Barry is an absolutely brilliant arranger and musician,& said David Foster, Record Producer and Chairman of the Verve Music Group.
&The way he has taken the classic solo performances of the many iconic artists on MY DREAM DUETS, transforming them into songs arranged for two voices, is an incredible artistic accomplishment.
This album is really a crowning achievement in an unprecedented career spanning many decades. I couldn't be more proud to welcome Barry to the Verve family,& Foster continued.
Barry Sings With Dead People
Yes, we know technology can make it sound
''almost real'', but unfortunately Barry's contribution adds nothing to these classics.
The question remains: Why???
Once might be excusable, a whole album is just embarrassing.
Born: June 17, 1943 in Brooklyn, NYGenre: PopYears Active:
'70s, '80s, '90s, '00s, '10sIn terms of record sales and career longevity, Barry Manilow is one of the most successful adult contemporary singers ever. That success hasn't necessarily translated to respect (or even ironic hipster appreciation) instead, Manilow's music has been much maligned by critics and listeners alike, particularly the romantic ballads that defined his career, which were derided as maudlin schlock even during his heyday. It's true that Manilow's taste for swelling choruses and lush arrangements...
Top Albums and Songs by Barry Manilow
Listeners Also Bought
$10.99Genres: , , , , , , ,
Customer Ratings
3.79775&&&&&89 Ratings
Influencers
Influenced by This Artist
Contemporaries
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.He only finished fourth in this year's Super Boy talent show. But it didn't stop him capturing (俘获) the hearts of thousands of fans. He can hit high notes with ease. And he is very modest. Zhang Jie,25,shed(流) sweat and tears all the way through the competition, but he never gave up.“No matter how life treats him, he always fights back bravely ,”said Wu Chunyan, a Senior 2 student in Hubei.“He has never lost his dream of being a singer.”The road to fame is always rocky, and Zhang is no exception. As a college student he was majoring in tourism. He was considering becoming a tourist guide after graduation until he entered a singing competition.His life changed after he competed in My Show. He won first place and signed with a record company.“I was very excited and regarded it as a way to take me closer to my dream,” he said. But the company gave him little money to make music and slowly began to ignore him. Zhang even borrowed money to buy costumes.“Life has its ups and downs. But the tough (艰难的) reality only makes me stronger,” he said.He forgot he was once a champion of a talent show and joined Super Boy. His decision got support from his family who worked hard to make ends meet. His mother sold rice noodles on a street in his hometown, but she said she would “support him forever.”“I have the dream to buy a large house for my parents, where my mom can get a large window sill (窗台) to grow flowers,” said Zhang.小题1:Which of the following is the best title of the passage? A.An easy way to successB.A rocky path to success C.A clever boyD.A successful boy 小题2:From the passage, we can know that _________. A.he once won the first place in Super Boy talent show.B.he finished fourth in My Show.C.he is an exception on his way to fame.D.after signing with a record company, he didn’t get much money.小题3:When he met with difficulty in a record company, he decided to _______.A.join Super BoyB.tell the others he was a championC.give up on his way to successD.quarrel with the boss小题4:Before he joined in a singing competition, his dream was to become________.A.a great scientistB.a good college studentC.a famous singerD.a tourist guide - 跟谁学
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询&&&分类:He only finished fourth in this year's Super Boy talent show. But it didn't stop him capturing (俘获) the hearts of thousands of fans. He can hit high notes with ease. And he is very modest. Zhang Jie,25,shed(流) sweat and tears all the way through the competition, but he never gave up.“No matter how life treats him, he always fights back bravely ,”said Wu Chunyan, a Senior 2 student in Hubei.“He has never lost his dream of being a singer.”The road to fame is always rocky, and Zhang is no exception. As a college student he was majoring in tourism. He was considering becoming a tourist guide after graduation until he entered a singing competition.His life changed after he competed in My Show. He won first place and signed with a record company.“I was very excited and regarded it as a way to take me closer to my dream,” he said. But the company gave him little money to make music and slowly began to ignore him. Zhang even borrowed money to buy costumes.“Life has its ups and downs. But the tough (艰难的) reality only makes me stronger,” he said.He forgot he was once a champion of a talent show and joined Super Boy. His decision got support from his family who worked hard to make ends meet. His mother sold rice noodles on a street in his hometown, but she said she would “support him forever.”“I have the dream to buy a large house for my parents, where my mom can get a large window sill (窗台) to grow flowers,” said Zhang.小题1:Which of the following is the best title of the passage? A.An easy way to successB.A rocky path to success C.A clever boyD.A successful boy 小题2:From the passage, we can know that _________. A.he once won the first place in Super Boy talent show.B.he finished fourth in My Show.C.he is an exception on his way to fame.D.after signing with a record company, he didn’t get much money.小题3:When he met with difficulty in a record company, he decided to _______.A.join Super BoyB.tell the others he was a championC.give up on his way to successD.quarrel with the boss小题4:Before he joined in a singing competition, his dream was to become________.A.a great scientistB.a good college studentC.a famous singerD.a tourist guideHe only finished fourth in this year's Super Boy talent show. But it didn't stop him capturing (俘获) the hearts of thousands of fans. He can hit high notes with ease. And he is very modest. Zhang Jie,25,shed(流) sweat and tears all the way through the competition, but he never gave up.“No matter how life treats him, he always fights back bravely ,”said Wu Chunyan, a Senior 2 student in Hubei.“He has never lost his dream of being a singer.”The road to fame is always rocky, and Zhang is no exception. As a college student he was majoring in tourism. He was considering becoming a tourist guide after graduation until he entered a singing competition.His life changed after he competed in My Show. He won first place and signed with a record company.“I was very excited and regarded it as a way to take me closer to my dream,” he said. But the company gave him little money to make music and slowly began to ignore him. Zhang even borrowed money to buy costumes.“Life has its ups and downs. But the tough (艰难的) reality only makes me stronger,” he said.He forgot he was once a champion of a talent show and joined Super Boy. His decision got support from his family who worked hard to make ends meet. His mother sold rice noodles on a street in his hometown, but she said she would “support him forever.”“I have the dream to buy a large house for my parents, where my mom can get a large window sill (窗台) to grow flowers,” said Zhang.小题1:Which of the following is the best title of the passage? A.An easy way to successB.A rocky path to success C.A clever boyD.A successful boy 小题2:From the passage, we can know that _________. A.he once won the first place in Super Boy talent show.B.he finished fourth in My Show.C.he is an exception on his way to fame.D.after signing with a record company, he didn’t get much money.小题3:When he met with difficulty in a record company, he decided to _______.A.join Super BoyB.tell the others he was a championC.give up on his way to successD.quarrel with the boss小题4:Before he joined in a singing competition, his dream was to become________.A.a great scientistB.a good college studentC.a famous singerD.a tourist guide科目:最佳答案小题1:B小题2:D小题3:A小题4:D解析&#13;知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心My dream(5句话,我想当singer)急!
My dreamI have a dream,that is to be a singer.I like singing,each day and I like singing songs to accompany me through every second,I love music,I love music brings me happiness and a better life.I worship famous singer,see them in thoroughly perform on the stage,I hope they can also have a day like that song bring everyone happy with the also cheerful the oneself!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码my dream -to be a singer 演讲稿 (3分钟)急需!!!简单易记今天就要谢了
drihzpl279
Tell Me Why Singer: Declan Galbraith Album: Tell me why NO.13 In my dream, 在我梦中 children sing a song of love for every boy and girl . 孩子们为所有人吟唱着一首爱的歌 The sky is blue...
cutting school todaygonna get awayleaving now to precise that sound niceIn a place warm and breezyA little piece of paradiseDream VacationIts summer time and were ha...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 dremwe 的文章

随机推荐