Your keys are yourunder...

Collapse Expand
The next time someone tells you that they were hacked, they might not be talking about their Facebook or email accounts. The line between real and virtual is getting thinner as smartphones open up our keys and fingerprints hackers. Getting hacked could mean someone breaking into your house or driving off with your car, instead of just hijacking your Twitter profile.At a cybersecurity convention in Hamburg last month, a German hacking group demonstrated how it could duplicate fingerprints from afar. The group - called Chaos Computer Club - used news photographs to recreate the thumbprint of the , which was allegedly used to .For consumers, fingerprints are not typically used much - we're much more reliant on passwords and PINs for security. Fingerprint scanners get used more in government and corporate security. We don't even use too many devices that can check our fingerprints right now, but the
and later iPhones, along with some Android devices including the
include fingerprint scanners. On an iPhone, you use the fingerprint scanner to unlock the phone, and to authorise payments to the App Store. If
catches on, then the importance of securing your fingerprints can only grow.Su Gim Goh, Security Advisor for F-secure believes that the intersection of the digital and the real world is inevitable, and that we are accelerating towards a future where you'll want to check that your fingers aren't showing in your Facebook photos."People don't understand how quickly security is moving," says Goh. "We're going to see a lot of new problems that no one has ever thought of before."With everyone you meet carrying around a powerful computer in their pockets that comes with a high quality camera and an always-on Internet connection, the world is already thoroughly interconnected, and Goh says that we are going to see the interconnectedness of devices increase very rapidly over the next couple of years. The only reason, he says, that this has not been a major concern already is because connected household devices are not in widespread use yet, and not due to any technological barriers to hacking.(Also see: )But as the German hackers prove, it's not just our devices that are at risk. Scanned photographs make fingerprints an insecure measure - biometrics like these are used to verify government documents like the Aadhaar, and could well see widespread adoption in payment systems.Copying a fingerprint from a bunch of newspaper photographs is tricky, but a much easier hack is duplicating a key from a couple of close up photographs. Anyone who can get a minute alone with your keys - maybe you left them lying around on your desk, or maybe you asked a colleague to grab a file left in your car - can make a copy, using a simple . In case you're not an iPhone user, you could turn to the
website for the same service.Copying a key has always been easy, points out Dr Bijay Panda, a Washington based security consultant."You can make an impression using a wax blank, or modelling clay, and any blacksmith can make a copy from that," says Panda.The difference is that clicking a few pictures on your phone is even simpler. You don't have to acquire a blank, drive to a blacksmith or do anything at all. Just click two pictures with your phone, press a few buttons, and wait for the key to arrive in the mail."The barrier to entry gets significantly lower - if you have physical access to the keys and a credit card with which to pay, you don't need anything else at all," says Panda.We asked Panda how easy it is to make a copy using this system - he told us that he tried out Keys Duplicated, and it took him just half a minute to take pictures of the front and back of a key that met the requirements of the site."The good news is that the picture needs to be taken at a flat angle, and it needs to be pretty clear," says Panda, "so if you're worried about a Facebook photo where the keys are dangling in your hands, you can stop worrying."But he cautions that the technology is only going to improve, and says that people need to be more aware of their behaviour online."Right now, I see people who get a new car proudly holding up the keys in selfies they upload," says Panda. "This is now as risky as putting up pictures of your credit card on Instagram. And you know what? Lots of younger people in particular do that too."According to the Keys Duplicated team, the company can copy "most standard house keys, leaving aside high security patented keys." There's a simple set of requirements for
to make the duplicates, and that's all the company needs, aside from your email ID and credit card information. A replacement key can be sent as soon as you've paid, and takes only 2-5 days to reach customers.There are some security precautions in place, according to the Keys Duplicated team: "The key pictures must be high quality, and we need pictures of both the front and back. This way, if your keys are lying on the table, a passerby can't take a quick snapshot."The company also does not store shipping information - instead, "shipping information is redacted from our system a few days after we ship your key. That way, no one (including us) can associate your key with your address. Other information [such as your email ID and credit card details] about your order is stored under bank-grade cryptography."Keys Duplicated keeps the credit card information related to the keys it makes, and if one of them was used to break into your house, the company would share this information with the authorities. But that would only work if you even knew about the service. Of course Keys Duplicated isn't the only company in this space - which means you'd have to cross check with several companies to see if someone copied your key.Despite these concerns, researchers like Goh believe that the average consumer doesn't have to worry about being hacked using these methods right now."You can also be worried that someone could hack an app that unlocks your Bluetooth enabled door soon," says Goh, "but more than that, the real issue is that the consumers don't take their security seriously.""There are thousands of computers with VNCs set up that don't have a password, or use the default passwords," he adds. "A couple of months ago, other researchers found that thousands of VNCs on the Internet were fully accessible. They found around 30,000 without any password, and there would be a lot more with the default passwords."What Goh points out is correct - people consistently choose convenience over security, as has been demonstrated by the use of default passwords or weak passwords used for multiple accounts. We've gotten used to the idea that our digital world is inherently insecure. But in the real world at least, physical security like a key used to be a reasonable deterrent. This is another thing that might well have changed irrevocably, thanks to the smartphone revolution.
Fields marked with * are mandatory中国最具影响力高考资源门户
最近更新: 1981 昨天: 3964 本周: 164062 总量:
今日:696套
总数:5174647套
会员数:131942位
当前位置:全国大联考
福建省武夷山市第一中学学年七年级下学期期中考试英语试题
资料类别: /
所属版本: 通用
所属地区: 福建
上传时间:
下载次数:1次
资料类型:期中考试
文档大小:178.00K
所属点数: 0.1点
【下载此资源需要登录并付出 0.1 点,】
资料概述与简介
武夷山一中(下)七年级期中考试
英 语 试 卷
( 满分: 100分 考试时间: 90分钟 出卷人:黎熙 审核:初一英语备课组 )
一、听力部分(每小题1分,共20分)
A、听句子,选择与句子意思相符的图画。每个句子读两遍。(每小题1分,共5分)
B、听对话,根据你所听到的内容,选择正确答案。(每小题1分,共10分)
第一节、听下面五段对话,每段对话后有一个问题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳答案。每段对话读两遍。
)6、Where is the bank?
A、Behind the store.
B、In front of the bookstore.
C、Next to the supermarket.
)7、What does the girl think of math?
A、Boring.
B、Difficult.
C、Interesting.
)8、How much is the rent of the apartment?
A、500 yuan a month.
B、800 yuan a month.
C、850 yuan a month.
)9、Which bus can the woman take?
A、The No. 20 bus.
B、The No. 22 bus.
C、The No. 24 bus.
)10、Who is in the classroom?
第二节、听下面两段对话,每段对话后有两个或三个问题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳答案。每段对话读两遍。
听第一段对话,回答第11-12小题。
)11、What is Peter doing?
A、Watching TV.
B、Drawing pictures.
C、Doing homework.
)12、How often does Peter have science classes?
A、Once a week.
B、Twice a week.
C、Three times a week.
听第二段对话,回答第13-15小题。
)13、Who is Susan?
A、The girl’s aunt.
B、The girl’s sister.
C、The girl’s classmate.
)14、Where is Susan’s party?
A、In her garden.
B、In a restaurant.
C、In her living room.
)15、When is the party?
A、On Friday afternoon.
B、On Saturday evening.
C、On Sunday morning.
C、听短文,根据你所听到的内容,选择正确的答案。短文读三遍。(每小题1分,共5分)
)16、It’s
afternoon.
B、Wednesday
)17、Michael is cleaning the
A、classroom
B、living room
C、kitchen
)18、There is a
wallet under Jenny’s desk.
)19、Miss Black is a
A、physics
B、science
C、Chinese
)20、Michael goes home
A、on foot
B、by bike
二、单项选择。从A、B、C三个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳答案(每小题1分,共15分)。
in class, Mark!
—Sorry, Miss Brown. I won’t do it again.
A、Don’t eat
C、Don’t eating
is your home away from the railway station?
—It’s about two kilometers.
A、How far
B、How much
C、How long
)23、—What does this sign “
—It means “Don’t park here.”
do you like music?
—Because I think it’s interesting.
)25、Tim is
his book here and there, but he can’t
C、 look for
)26、—Joy,
your picture books?
—Hmm, three days.
A、 borrow
B、 borrow
do you usually come to school?
—I usually come to school
do you come to the library?
—Twice a week.
A、How many
B、How much
C、How often
)29、—What day is it today, Mike?
A、It’s ten to eight.
B、It’s Tuesday.
C、Three times a day.
)30、—Li Lei, your keys are under the table. You must
your things.
A、look at
B、look after
C、look like
)31、—What’s in the pencil-box?
two rulers and a pen in it.
)32、—I’m sorry. I don’t know the way to the zoo. You can ask that man.
A、Thank you all the same.
B、Thank a lot.
C、That’s all right.
the bridge and you’ll see a small house on your right.
)34、There is a big playground
the two tall buildings in our
school. We often play soccer on it after school.
C、between
—It’s a townhouse.
A、How do you like your home?
B、Where’s your home?
C、What kind of home do you live in?
三、完形填空。从A、B、C、三个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳答案(每小题1分,共10分)
Every year a lot of people get hurt or lose their lives in road accidents. How can we
the road safe? First, we
obey the traffic rules. If all of us obey the rules, the roads will be
for us. In England, Hong Kong and so on, traffic keeps
of the road. But in mainland China(中国大陆),traffic keeps on the
. Second, we must stop and look
ways before going across the road.
, and then look left again. When the traffic light is green, we can
the road. Third, it
help children, old people or blind people(盲人)
the road. Last, we must never play on the street.
)36、A、do
)37、A、may
)38、A、safe
)39、A、on the right
B、on the left
C、in the middle
)40、A、right
)41、A、every
)42、A、Look left, look left
B、Look left, look right
C、Look right, look left
)43、A、go across
B、go cross
C、go crossing
)44、A、is good for
B、is good at
C、is good to
)45、A、across
C、crossing
四、阅读理解。(共25分)
阅读以下A、B、C、三篇材料,请根据要求作答。A篇根据图表信息,从题中所给的A、B、C、三个选项中,选择最佳答案(每小题2分,共10分);B篇根据材料内容选择最佳答案(每小题1分,共5分);C篇根据材料内容,回答问题(每小题2分,共10分)。
)46、There are
trains to Jiujiang.
)47、The second train leaves Nanchang at
in the morning.
)48、It takes
from Nanchang to Lushan by bus.
A、one hour
B、thirty minutes
C、two hours
)49、David is in Nanchang. He can take the
to Jiujiang first and
then take the
to Lushan.
)50、Lisa gets to Nanchang Bus Stop at 12:00. She can take the
bus to Lushan.
I’m Liu Ying. I’m a high school student. I go to school from Monday to Friday. Our classes begin at eight o’clock. So I get up at seven o’clock. After breakfast I go to school at half past seven. I usually go to school on foot, but sometimes by bike. We have four classes in the morning and three classes in the afternoon. We have an English class, a Chinese class and a math class every day. I have lunch at home.
In the afternoon, classes begin at ten past two. I usually go home at a quarter to five. But sometimes I leave(离开)school at five o’clock, because I play ping-pong with my friends at school.
)51、Liu Ying begins to go to school at
from home in the morning.
)52、She has
classes every day.
)53、She has
English classes every week.
)54、The classes start at
in the afternoon.
)55、Which is NOT right?
A、Liu Ying has lunch at home.
B、She likes playing ping-pong.
C、She always goes to school by bus.
Lin Fang is my best friend. She is in Class Four, Grade Eight. From Monday to Thursday, she has six lessons every day. Today is Friday. She has only five lessons. She has two Chinese lessons, a math lesson and an English lesson in the morning. She has a music lesson and a class meeting in the afternoon. Friday is her favorite day because she has a music lesson on that day. She likes music lessons best. She likes singing and dancing. She can sing many Chinese songs. She can sing English songs, too. Such as Say You, Say Me and My Heart Will Go on. We all like listening to her songs. Song Zuying is her favorite singer. Lin Fang wants to be a singer like her when she grows up(长大).
56、What class is Lin Fang in?
57、How many lessons does Lin Fang have on Friday?
58、Why is Friday Lin Fang’s favorite day?
59、What lessons does Lin Fang like best?
60、What does Lin Fang want to be when she grows up?
五、完成句子。(每空一词,每小题1分,共5分)
61、你必须按时归还它。
You must return it
62、他们正在谈论唐嫣和李易峰。
Tang Yan and Li Yifeng.
63、我喜欢住在这儿,因为这儿的人对我十分友好。
I like living here because the people here are
64、有一家银行靠近我们的社区。
There is a bank
our community.
65、请给Bob打电话。
六、口语应用。(每小题1分,共5分)
A : Kangkang,66、
B : It’s a townhouse with two floors.
B : No, my grandparents live in a big farmhouse in the countryside.
A : It’s an apartment.
A : There are seven floors in our building.
A : Yes,I like living here very much.
七、综合填空。根据中文、首字母、音标或语境的提示,在每个空格内填入一个适当的单词。要求所填的单词意义准确,拼写正确。(每小题1分,共5分)
My name is Linda. I (71) /liv/
in Fengheyuan. It’s a( 72) /kwai?t/
community. There (73)
many old people living here. Many families with young children live here, (74)
My home is in an apartment building. In front of the building, there is a sports (75)
. (中心)People often do sports there. There are many ( 76)
(商店)and restaurants (77) c
to my home. And there is a hospital (78) /bi’haind/
my apartment. Our school is not (79) f
from here.
People all love the community and we have a (80)
(五彩缤纷的)life here.
书面表达。(共10分)
假设你是Tom,请给你的笔友Jim写一封信介绍你学校的概况,并请他回信给你介绍一下他的学校。
要点如下:
学校大而美丽,它很干净,空气很清新。
学校大约有3000名学生和200名老师。他们都很友好。
学校有四幢大楼。学校的左边有个公园,我和我的朋友常在周末去公园放风筝。
注意:1、不能逐字翻译,注意句子的连贯性;
2、必须用到There Be句型;
3、包含上述要点,可适当发挥;
4、60个词左右。
武夷山一中(下)七年级期中考试
英 语 试 卷
(满分: 100分 考试时间: 90分钟 出卷人:黎熙 审核:初一英语备课组)
题号 |一 |二 |
|四 |五 |六 |七 |八 |总分 | |得分 | | | | | | | | | | |一、听力部分。(共20分)
二、单项选择。(每小题1分,共15分)
三、完形填空。(每小题1分,共10分)
四、阅读理解。(共20分)
五、完成句子。(每空一词,每小题1分,共5分)
61、You must return it
62、They are
Tang Yan and Li Yifeng.
63、I like living here because the people here are
64、There is a bank
our community.
65、Please
六、口语应用。(5分)
七、综合填空。(每小题1分,共10分)
八、书面表达。(共10分)
Dear Jim,
How is everything going?
I want to tell you something about my school.
Write to me soon!
武夷山一中(下)七年级期中考试
英语参考答案
听力部分。(共20分)
1-5 CBACA 6-10ACCBC 11-15CBBAB 16-20 CABAB
单项选择。(每小题1分,共15分)
21-25 AABAB 26-30CBCBB 31-35BACCC
三、完形填空。(每小题1分,共10分)
36-40CCABA 41-45CBACB
四、阅读理解。(共20分)
46-50BBCAC 51-55BCBAC
56、She is in Class Four, Grade Eight.
57、She has only five lessons.
58、Because she has a music lesson on that day.
59、She likes music lessons best.
60、She wants to be a singer.
五、完成句子。(每空一词,每小题1分,共5分)
61、on time
62、talking about
63、kind to
64、close to
65、call at
六、口语应用。(5分)
66、what kind of home do you live in? what
is your home like?
67、Do you live with your grandparents ?
68、What about your home ?
69、How many floors are there in your building?
70、Do you like living there?
七、综合填空。(每小题1分,共10分)
75、 center
76、 shops
77、 close
80、 colorful
八、书面表达。(共10分)
1.本题满分为10分,依据内容和语言按五个档次给分。
2.评分时,先根据文章的内容和语言初步确定其所属档次,然后以该档次的要求来衡量,确定或调整档次,最后给分。
3.各档次的给分范围和要求
满分档(10分):文本长度符合要求、书写规范,涵盖所有要点、结构规范、条理清楚、逻辑严密,词汇丰富、没有任何语法错误。
第一档(7-9分)文本长度符合要求、书写规范,涵盖所有要点、结构规范、条理清楚、逻辑严密,词汇比较丰富、有少量语法错误。
第二档(5-7分)文本长度符合要求、书写规范,部分涵盖要点、行为基本连贯,词汇不够丰富、有一些语法错误。
第三档(3-5分)文本长度与要求有明显距离、书写不规范,要点不完整、行文不连贯,词汇量不足、错误较多,勉强能看出作文意图。
第四档(3-5分)能用句子表达,错误百出,只能勉强猜测出作文意图。
第五档(0-2分)能写出1-2个句子、能写出个别单词或短语;白卷0分。
-----------------------
17:00→19:00
9:00→11:00
8:00→10:00
7:00→9:00
14:00→15:30
10:00→11:30
8:00→9:30
10:00→11:00
Nanchang→Lushan
Nanchang→Jiujiang
Jiujiang→Lushan
(时间表)
该会员上传的其它文档
已有&0&条评论,共有&0&人参与,
网友评论:
合作 / 友情链接下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语 连词成句1.under keys the are your bed2.I an dresser alarm have my on clock怎么连?
1.The keys are under your bed.Your keys are under the bed.2.I have an alarm clock on my dresser.
为您推荐:
keys are under your bed 2.I have my dresser on an clock
1.your keys are under the bed 你的钥匙在床下2.I have an alarm clock on my dresser 我的梳妆台上有个闹钟
keys are under your bed .2. I have an
alarm clock on my dresser.
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 are your 的文章

随机推荐