save the last onedance...

百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
本片继续着原电影的故事。Sara跟随她的梦想并成为艺术名校茱莉亚学院的一名学生。在她胜过他人成为一位明星学子时,Sara开始挣扎于喜爱的传统芭..
本片继续着原电影的故事。Sara跟随她的梦想并成为艺术名校茱莉亚学院的一名学生。在她胜过他人成为一位明星学子时,Sara开始挣扎于喜爱的传统芭蕾舞和激情所向的hip-hop街舞节奏之间。而她的新爱hip-hop 音乐家Miles的出现,使情况更加的复杂。当要去被迫作出选择时,她是会跟随传统稳当的道路?还是会冒险在未知的领域内起舞?
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!Save the Last Dance-Mindi Abair, Save the Last DanceMP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
Save the Last Dance
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
Instrumental
你可能会喜欢的精选集
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
Mindi Abair
美女萨克斯风!!!!
收藏Save the Last Danc的人们
听Save the Last Danc的人也听
关注虾米:CHARTS & TRENDS
There was an error trying to load your rating for this title.
Some parts of this page won't work property. Please reload or try later.
I'm Watching This!
Error Please try again!
Added to Your Check-Ins.
101 critic
Save the Last Dance&()
A white midwestern girl moves to Chicago, where her new boyfriend is a black teen from the South Side with a rough, semi-criminal past.
(screenplay)
Popularity
's portrayal of anxiety-ridden hacker Elliot Alderson on "" has brought him critical acclaim. What are some other roles he's played over the years?
Related News
PM, +08:00
AM, +08:00
AM, +08:00
User Lists
Related lists from IMDb users
a list of 42 titles
created 18&Apr&2011
a list of 23 titles
created 19&Nov&2011
a list of 34 titles
created 05&Oct&2014
a list of 32 titles
created 9&months&ago
a list of 45 titles
created 4&weeks&ago
Connect with IMDb
Share this Rating
Save the Last Dance
Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Use the HTML below.
You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin.
User Polls
6 wins & 7 nominations.
Sara joins Julliard in New York to fulfill her and her mother's dream of becoming the Prima ballerina of the school. She befriends her roommates, Zoe and Miles, who teach hip-hop classes. ...
David Petrarca
Izabella Miko,
Columbus Short,
Jacqueline Bisset
Honey is a sexy, tough music video choreographer who shakes up her life after her mentor gives her an ultimatum: sleep with him or be blacklisted within their industry.
Bille Woodruff
Jessica Alba,
Mekhi Phifer,
Romeo Miller
Aspiring songwriter Violet Sanford, after getting a job at a women-run NYC bar that teases its male patrons, comes out of her shell.
David McNally
Piper Perabo,
Adam Garcia,
John Goodman
Tyler Gage receives the opportunity of a lifetime after vandalizing a performing arts school, gaining him the chance to earn a scholarship and dance with an up and coming dancer, Nora.
Anne Fletcher
Channing Tatum,
Jenna Dewan Tatum,
Damaine Radcliff
Romantic sparks occur between two dance students from different backgrounds at the Maryland School of the Arts.
Jon M. Chu
Robert Hoffman,
Briana Evigan,
Cassie Ventura
Recently released from juvenile detention, talented dancer Maria Ramirez finds an outlet for her passion with a new dance crew.
Bille Woodruff
George Alexander,
Gerry Bednob,
Aaron Benjamin
The real story of a dance teacher who believed in the talent of a group of problem kids.
Liz Friedlander
Antonio Banderas,
Rob Brown,
Yaya DaCosta
A champion high school cheerleading squad discovers its previous captain stole all their best routines from an inner-city school and must scramble to compete at this year's championships.
Peyton Reed
Kirsten Dunst,
Eliza Dushku,
Jesse Bradford
A group of 12 teenagers from various backgrounds enroll at the American Ballet Academy in New York to make it as ballet dancers and each one deals with the problems and stress of training and getting ahead in the world of dance.
Nicholas Hytner
Amanda Schull,
Ethan Stiefel,
Sascha Radetsky
A high school jock makes a bet that he can turn an unattractive girl into the school's prom queen.
Robert Iscove
Freddie Prinze Jr.,
Rachael Leigh Cook,
Matthew Lillard
A journalist enrolls in her old highschool as part of her research for a story.
Raja Gosnell
Drew Barrymore,
David Arquette,
Michael Vartan
After the death of his brother, An expert street dancer goes to Georgia to attend Truth University. But his efforts to get an education and woo the girl he likes are sidelined when he joins...
Sylvain White
Columbus Short,
Meagan Good,
Cast overview, first billed only:
(as Artel Jarod Walker)
Momma Dean
Woman on Train
Sara wants to be a ballerina, but her dreams are cut short by the sudden death of her mother. She moves in with her father, who she has not seen for a long time. He lives on the other side of town, in a predominantly Black neighborhood. She gets transferred to a new school where she is one of the few White students there. She becomes friends with Chenille, and later, falls in love with Chenille's brother, Derek.
Written by
Plot Keywords:
The Only Person You Need To Be Is Yourself.
Motion Picture Rating
Rated PG-13 for violence, sexual content, language and brief drug references
Parents Guide:
Official Sites:
Release Date: 12 January 2001 (USA)
Also Known As: Pasión y baile
Filming Locations:
$13,000,000
(estimated)
Opening Weekend:
$27,526,443
(12 January 2001)
$91,038,276
(6 July 2001)
Production Co:
Show detailed
Sound Mix:
Aspect Ratio: 1.85 : 1
Did You Know?
The film makers originally wanted to film at Mount Assisi Academy, an all-girls Catholic school in Lemont. When they asked the school if they could remove the religious decorations, the president of the school refused.
When everyone goes to Steppes together for the first time, Chenille tells Sarah that her son Christopher's father is coming over to them. Her lips do not match her words.
[to Kenny's back]
Go 'head... Leave! That's what you're good at! Your son ain't seen nothing but your back since he was born!
Connections
Featured in &(2001)
Soundtracks
You Can Do It
(as O'Shea Jackson),
(as Dedrick Rolison), Don "One Eye" Saunders,
, , 'Pow Wow' (as Robert Allen),
(as John B. Miller),
(as Ellis Williams) &
Performed by
Courtesy of Priority Records
Contains sample from "Planet Rock"
Performed by
(as The Soul Sonic Force)
Under license from Tommy Boy Music
Frequently Asked Questions
User Reviews
When Sara's mother is killed in a car accident she comes to live in a predominately black area in Chicago.
She is befriended by black Chenille and starts to fall for her brother Derek.
Derek teaches her the latest hip-hop dances to help her fit in and together they begin to fall for each other.
However a white girl seeing a clever black man is never going to be popular and the couple must overcome many obstacles to see their dreams and be true to themselves.Did someone say `a black Dirty Dancing?'
Essentially that's what this is, although the story is naturally a bit more urban than that film.
The story is about overcoming to reach your dreams, and it does it quite well – better than I expected.
The love story is nice without being too romanticised.
The obstacles are the usual things in an `urban' film – the challenge of mixed race relationships, the temptation to back up your crew instead of getting out etc.
These are quite cliched but are still well done.My main problem came with the strength of black culture in the film…not every black person (even in a poor area) talks like a gangsta…and not everyone says `aiiiirite' – and why did Sara only become accepted when she started to imitate black culture and speak in that way.
It may be realistic, but I felt that Sara should have been allowed to be herself rather than be seen to be assimilated into the hip-hop culture (I don't mean that she shouldn't have got involved with the scene – but did she have to lose part of herself to get there?).
However these are minor side issues that many people won't even think about.The cast are good for MTV teens.
Julia Stiles is cool and Thomas is cute and charming.
The rest of the cast fall into so many black stereotypes – we have gangsta friend, baby mothers galore, useless baby father, jealous bitchy ex-girlfriends etc.
However they are just what you expect so I wasn't too upset.
Fredro Starr was cool as Malakai – even if the character was just one big hood clich&.The soundtrack is hot and the dance scenes are sexy – I wish I could do it!
They are much more enjoyable than Dirty Dancing's scenes – although some day this will feel dated too!
Overall I expected another piece of MTV teen tat, but I was pleasantly surprised by a story that, despite being ridden with clich&s, is actually very involving and enjoyable.
28 of 35 people found this review helpful.&
Was this review helpful to you?
Message Boards
Recent Posts
on the IMDb message boards &
Contribute to This Page
Create a character page for:
Momma Dean
Woman on Train
-----------
Find showtimes, watch trailers, browse photos, track your Watchlist and rate your favorite movies and TV shows on your phone or tablet!
Follow IMDb on
Copyright &Save The Last Dance For Me.这首歌是谁唱的_百度知道
Save The Last Dance For Me.这首歌是谁唱的
You can穿怠扁干壮妨憋施铂渐 dance 你可以跳舞Every dance with the guy who gives you the eye,let him hold you tight 与递你眼神的男人跳每一只舞,让他紧紧地拥抱你You can smile 你可以微笑Every smile for the man who held your hand&neath the pale moonlight 在苍白的月光下,对握着你的手的男人微笑But don&t forget Who&s taking you home and in whose arms you&re gonna be 但是不要忘记谁会带你回家,你最终要回到谁的怀抱里So darlin&,save the last dance for me 所以亲爱的,请将最后一支舞留给我Oh, I know that the music&s fine like sparkling wine 哦,我知道,音乐悠扬得像气泡红酒Go and have your fun 去享受你的快乐吧Laugh and sing but while we&re apart, don&t you give your heart to anyone 欢笑并歌唱,但我们分开的时候不要把你的心交给任何人&Cause don&t forget who&s taking you home and in whose arms you&re gonna be 因为不要忘记,谁会带你回家,你最终要回到谁的怀抱里So darling, save the last dance for me 所以亲爱的,请将最后一支舞留给我Baby don&t you know I love you so 宝贝你不知道我有多爱你吗Can&t you feel it when we touch 难道你不能从触摸中感觉到I will never never let you go 我永远也不会放你走I love you so much 我是这么爱你啊You can dance go and carry on till the night is gone and it&s time to go 你可以跳舞,一直跳舞到天亮直到散场If he asks if you&re all alone can he take you home you must tell him no 如果他问起,假如你是一个人能否跟他走,你不可以接受&Cause don&t forget who&s taking you home and in whose arm&s your gonna be因为不要忘记,谁会带你回家,你最终要回到谁的怀抱里So darling,save the last dance for me 所以亲爱的,请将最后一支舞留给我Save the last dance for me将最后一支舞留给我
这首歌最早由The Drifters演唱。The Drifters是美国节奏布鲁斯组合,该组合发展穿怠扁干壮妨憋施铂渐的高峰期是在1953年至1962年。百度一下,可以找到的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
最早由The Drifters演唱,后来michael buble的版穿怠扁干壮妨憋施铂渐本很受欢迎,个人喜欢michael buble的版本
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 save the last one 的文章

随机推荐