&|&&|&&|&&|&
&&&联系方式:1&&
您的位置:&>&&>&>正文
老板娘的冷幽默Wife of shop-owner cold humor
时间: 14:32:50&&&&来源:&&&&浏览次数:&&&&
老板娘的冷幽默
Wife of shop-owner cold humor
1、早上惹老婆生气了,这货居然拿出两颗胶囊药,拆开把粉末倒出来,然后递给我一根牙签,说用牙签沾着吃完就原谅我。
1, make wife angry in the morning, this cargo was took out two medicine capsules, open out the powder, and then handed me a toothpick, said a toothpick clings to eat just forgive me...
2、中午吃饭,电视里在唱《在那遥远的地方》,老婆问是谁的歌,我说王洛宾。
2, noon to eat, TV singing &in the distant place, who is the wife ask song, I said luobin wang.
这二货所有所思的说:&真有才,还会唱歌,我以前只听过他的鹅鹅鹅。&
The two goods all thinks of say: &I have only, still can sing, I've only heard his goose goose goose.&
我乐道:&二货,你说那个叫骆宾王!!!&
I: &two goods, you said that is their own features!!!&
3、老婆:咱们要是离婚了,房子归我,我的钱也得拿走。
3, wife: if we got a divorce, the house belongs to me, I have to take the money.
我:那我的钱呢?
I: what about my money?
老婆:你的钱就是我的钱,你有什么钱?
Wife: you of money is my money, do you have any money?
4、老婆过生日,实在想不起来送什么,就问老婆:亲爱的,你过生日想要什么啊?
4, the wife's birthday, really can't remember what, ask a wife: dear, what do you want for your birthday?
老婆说:你看我缺什么就送什么吧,说出来就没意思了。
The wife say: what do you think I lack what is what, say it is boring.
本人嘴贱:那你缺什么啊?
My mouth base: that you are short of what?
老婆恶狠狠的说:缺钱!
The wife bold said: lack of money!
5、有个极品老公真是够了!!每次吵架,他就摔门而出,直接奔我娘家去了,我爸妈一个劲的打电话骂我,最后都是我开车把他接回来。。。
5, have a best husband is really enough!! Each quarrel, he would slam the door, and ran directly I went home and my parents kept calling to scold me, finally I drove him to come back...
请选择您浏览此新闻时的心情
14:30:48 15:50:53 12:59:48 16:04:39 16:01:16
网友评论本文共有人参与评论
验证码:&&
24小时点击排行
24小时跟帖排行
今日热点推荐
Copyright& 文学网(快乐文学门户网) . All rights reserved.
联系电话:1
苏ICP备号-1 未经过本站允许,请勿将本站内容传播或复制文学文化,非营业站(C) Wife To Be
by Dominion Web Designs,
Dominion Web Designs
Join us in one of our three beautiful shops, in Runcorn, Warrington and Widnes, With over 200 gowns in each store, a good selection of bridesmaids dresses and prom/evening dresses we have the best and most diverse selection available to our customers. &Suit hire available.
With over 9 years experience in retail and wholesale of Bridal and Prom dresses you will find it difficult not to find your dream dress.
and call us today for your consultation:
Bridal Collections
Proud Official Sponsors of…..
Bridalwear Shop Warrington | Wedding Dress Shop Warrington | Wedding Dress Shops In Warrington | Bridal Shops Warrington | Bridal Shops In Warrington | Bridal Wear Warrington&br&Bridal Shops Warrington Area | Wedding Dress Shops Warrington Area | Bridesmaids Dresses Warrington | Bridesmaids Dress Shops Warrington | Prom Dress Shop Warrington | Prom Dresses Warrington
Bridalwear Shop Warrington | Wedding Dress Shop Warrington | Wedding Dress Shops In Warrington | Bridal Shops Warrington | Bridal Shops In Warrington | Bridal Wear Warrington&br&Bridal Shops Warrington Area | Wedding Dress Shops Warrington Area | Bridesmaids Dresses Warrington | Bridesmaids Dress Shops Warrington | Prom Dress Shop Warrington | Prom Dresses Warrington
<div id="frag_90"

我要回帖

更多关于 the body shop 的文章

随机推荐