So Long My dear my home townFri...

So&long,&my&dear&friends
八月底的天津,早晚已经有些凉意,多多少少有点秋天的味道了。今晚也是如此,坐在书桌前,看月亮从树梢后面露个小脸,感觉夜风吹过窗台,想到2天后即将离别这个生活了20多年的地方,还真有些感伤。曾经说过我不喜欢冬天,结果真的要去一个看不见雪的地方了,我想我一定会不习惯……就要走了,又是匆匆的离别,其实,还有很多想见的人没有见,想说的话没有说……就这样吧,都留给记忆好了。
今天最后一次用公司的邮箱给一些朋友发了邮件,有些话也是相对所有这边的好友说的:这些年来,和你们每一个人从陌生到熟悉再到朋友,感念着和你们相处的每一天。我想当我站在清水湾边面朝大海的时候,会想起你们,并为你们祝福。希望你们也能偶尔想起我这个朋友。
So long, my friends!
记得想我哦
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。眉山美甲着装礼仪色彩顾问睫毛嫁接培训课程多少钱挂号指南
小圈子,大声音!呼朋引伴网聚部落!
  退休人员昨天,环保部通报对华北22个城市(区)的环保督查结果指出,“工业围城”“一钢独大”“一煤独大”等现象在华北地区一些城市比较普遍,产业结构布局和能源结构问题已成为华北地区环保瓶颈。综合督查中发现,华北地区大气污染防治问题仍然突出,煤炭在能源结构中占比近九成,远超全国平均水平。重化产业是华北地区很多城市的柱产业,也是造成环境污染的主要因素。  陈越峰 华东政法大学助理研究员  1月4日至2月4日,中央环境保护督察组现场督察期间,河北省坚持立行立改,边查边改,及时查处中央督察组交办的环境问题。现场督察结束后,河北省继续加大工作力度,强化工作举措,以整改督察组交办的环境问题为主线,狠抓落实,举一反三,健全机制,强化责任,取得了阶段性成效:  三、二环路主路
新华社北京5月26日电(吴晶晶)“强化党员意识,加强政治信仰和理论武装”,“提高能力素质,争做三能(能干、能写、能讲)干部”……全国政协机关深入开展“两学一做“学习教育,领导重视、措施得力,站位高、抓得紧、落点实,着力把学习教育成果转化为推进人民政协工作的强大动力。
  《办法》要求,第三方平台提供者要与所在地食药监管部门建立联络人制度,定期报送入网食品经营者台账等信息;入网食品经营者不得通过互联网销售散装熟食、无包装的散装食品,未取得食品经营许可的个人,不得通过互联网销售自制的食品。
达州美甲美睫化妆造型美容培训学校
绵阳市纹绣美甲美发业彩妆学费课程需要多少钱挂号新闻
华蓥学习纹绣美甲美睫批发商城市场飞度云门户
泸州市美甲着装礼仪色彩顾问睫毛嫁接培训学校排行榜
广安美甲美睫化妆造型电话地址和微信qq健晚报
南充美甲美睫化妆加盟批发市场培训安心频道乐山市高级形象设计彩妆化妆学习美甲学校培训
搜索社区成都美甲着装礼仪色彩顾问睫毛嫁接培训
华频道绵阳加盟美甲用品工具批发培训班预约新闻
广元市美甲美容微整形培训中心怎么样好吗
广安半永久化妆术课程班化妆纹绣培训学校周养生
乐山市美甲着装礼仪色彩顾问睫毛嫁接培训中心怎么样好吗医苑诊疗雅安美甲美容微整形培训学校哪个好些
江油刺青纹绣纹身美甲定妆美甲学校培训
新华专家简阳市美甲着装礼仪色彩顾问睫毛嫁接培训课程报名地址官网在哪里
遂宁市纹绣美甲美睫批发商城市场培训中心怎么样好吗
ask网广安美甲美睫睫毛嫁接半永久化妆纹绣培训学校导医助手
120爱问自贡市皮肤管理纹绣半永久加盟培训学校哪个好些
简阳纹绣纹眉皮肤整形美容化妆纹绣培训学校最新生活遂宁市半永久化妆术课程班培训中心怎么样好吗
ask共享崇州市刺青纹绣纹身美甲定妆培训班中国健康
乐山美甲纹绣半永久培训课程报名地址官网在哪里千龙问答
重庆市美甲美睫化妆造型美容培训学校
邛崃美甲2016款式时尚结婚美甲图片培训课程报名地址官网在哪里
百度问答攀枝花日式法式美甲美睫化妆纹绣培训学校
中华对话攀枝花市纹绣美甲色料工具机器学费课程需要多少钱
阿坝州半永久化妆术课程班美甲学校培训服务媒体
成都市美甲2016款式时尚结婚美甲图片培训课程多少钱
乐山市学习加盟培训美甲用品工具批发商城市场
南充市美甲纹绣培训课程报名地址官网在哪里
泸州市纹绣美甲美睫批发商城市场学费课程需要多少钱求医报
康泰热点绵竹市美甲职业技能技术加盟批发市场培训
都江堰市美甲纹绣化妆纹绣培训学校
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规Downtown Soulville with Mr. Fine Wine:
from April 10, 2015
O 23 or 24 soul 45s.
91.1, 90.1, 91.9 FM &
WFMU LIVE Audio Streams
Also available as an MP3 .
More info at our .
April 10, 2015: Now I know what love is
Listen to this show:
(Reload this page to update the song info.)
Chuck Edwards&
Downtown Soulville
Music behind DJ:
Prince James Quartette&
Pumpkin Place
Little Esther&
Wild Child
Jay Lewis&
Darling Let Me Know
McKinley Mitchell&
You're Not Gonna Break My Heart
One-Derful&
So Long Happiness, Goodbye Love
Chuck Rives&
Say I Love You
Music behind DJ:
Lonnie Brooks&
The Popeye
The Marlynns&
Prince Charles&
Jetstream&
Deloris Clark&
This Land Is Beautiful
KoKo Taylor&
Tell Me the Truth
Little Daddy Walton & Sons&
Highway Blues
Willie Mabon&
I Won't Be Back No More
Music behind DJ:
Slim Willis Band&
I Say That
The Fantastic Johnny C&
Phil-L.A. of Soul&
Timmy Shaw & Chuck Holiday&
I'm Such a Lonely Guy
The Groovers&
Just Go for Me
You Better Think It Over
Down to Earth&
Music behind DJ:
Guitar Murphy&
Sufferin' Soul (Pt. 1)
I Can't Give You Up
Al Wilson&
Now I Know What Love Is
Soul City&
Irene Scott&
You're No Good
Samson & Delilah&
Keep Me in Mind
Music behind DJ:
King Cain&
Don't Give a Damn
Fri. 4/10/15 8:09pm
Loved Pumpkin Place,Great show ,greetings from the UK
Fri. 4/10/15 8:12pm
another great show already Mr Fine Wine…..good to see jon and loop here too
Fri. 4/10/15 8:13pm
i rarely get friday nights off..so i making the most of my wfmu time today...this is a great show too
Fri. 4/10/15 8:16pm
best damn show on the radio - downtown soulville
Fri. 4/10/15 8:24pm
Hey, gang!!! Happy to be of service.
Fri. 4/10/15 8:26pm
Thanks for McKinley Mitchell ! 45 Soulville is loud , clear and solid in this swamp section of California , FinefineWine ! All aboard !
Fri. 4/10/15 8:29pm
You gonna need to drain that swamp and drink it, JENN XO?
Fri. 4/10/15 8:31pm
the billy and fine wine combo is the shit. the best of the best
Fri. 4/10/15 8:34pm
Fri. 4/10/15 8:34pm
amen to that Jon
Fri. 4/10/15 8:36pm
Killer show and we're only halfway through it!
Fri. 4/10/15 8:39pm
Me and Billy are a one-two punch in the beezer. Like a shot and a beer...
Fri. 4/10/15 8:40pm
I wish the swamp was a high enough proof , my dear Wine ! Signed, sudbusted
Fri. 4/10/15 8:43pm
We all know how desperate you Californians are for water, JENN XO...you too good for swampwater?
Fri. 4/10/15 8:48pm
Montgomery record! Ford lives about a mile from here. Preacher now, but still sings at parties.
Fri. 4/10/15 8:52pm
Give him a hug from a fan up north!!
Fri. 4/10/15 8:53pm
I'll do it. He knows about your show.
Fri. 4/10/15 8:57pm
The swamp here isn't good enough to clean a G- 45, let alone ingest ! Korbel natural keeps the jerk, shake and vibrate machine alive !
Fri. 4/10/15 8:58pm
always great fine wine. thanx
Niiiice, Kev. Looks like I've played five of his sides over the years....
great show :)
Sat. 4/11/15 7:01am
The Dushons still sound good....
Enable Javascript for more options!
RSS feeds for Downtown Soulville with Mr. Fine Wine:
Live Audio Streams:
& |& & |& & |&
(C) 2017 WFMU.
Generated by , (C)Dear Frank,I’m writing to tell you anything about my university life. It is three months since I come here. I have never left my parents for so long, but I miss them very much. At first it was diffic 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
Dear Frank,I’m writing to tell you anything about my university(大学) life. It is three months since I come here. I have never left my parents for so long, but I miss them very much. At first it was difficult to me to do everything on my own, but now I am used to the life here. As for study, I major in (主修)the English because Englishis my favorite subject. I have made much good friends, one of whom is Jim, the more intelligent student in my class. He always has some good opinion and he is thought high of (高度评价)by others.I am sorry but I must stop now. Please writing to me when you are free.
小题1: anything→something小题2:come→came小题3:but→so小题4:me前面的to→for小题5:in后的the去掉小题6: much→ many小题7: more→most小题8: opinion后加s小题9:high→highly小题10:writing→write试题分析:小题1:句意:我写信告诉你关于我大学生活的一些事情。所以anything→something。小题2:表示发生在过去的事情,故用一般过去时。小题3:句意:我从来没有离开父母这么久,所以我非常想念他们。表示因果关系,所以but→so。小题4:it is difficult for sb. to do sth. 是固定用法,意思是对于某人来说,做某事很困难。所以me前面的to→for。小题5:表示语言的名词前不用冠词。小题6:friend是可数名词,所以用many。小题7:“我们班里最聪明的学生”,故用最高级。小题8:前面有some,故用名词复数。所以opinion后加s。小题9:think highly of是固定用法,意思是高度评价。小题10:祈使句用动词原形,所以writing→write。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
How to Keep a Relationship Healthy and Strong Are you new to experiencing relationships? Well, let me give you advice on having a healthy and possibly long-term relationship.&&小题1:&&&Do not hide things from them, do not lie. Don ' t be afraid to say things that isn't very flattering about yourself. Getting them to trust you is the most important element in any relationship. If there ' s no trust, there ' s nothing there. So please be honest and they'll learn to . open up to you. Make sure you give them respect. Now respect isn't just simply treating her or him nicely. There' s a lot more to it. You have to learn to adjust to their liking. _小题2:&&&Don ' t just think about yourself ,think about what your partner needs out of it as well.&&小题3:&Always be willing to help them and give them honesty and positivity at the same time. Make them feel you are someone they can really count on and build a future with. This is an important step in a relationship. Your partner has to be able to count on you when needed.&&&&&Make sure you have a good sense of humor with them. Laughter is the key to happiness. Laugh a lot with them ,joke with them. Laughter may seem silly ,but it' s the secret to a lot in life. It will keep the sparks alive. &小题4: Make sure the communication is good. This goes along with trust, but always communicate how you feel, even if it ' s something that upsets you. Instead of screaming, talk to them.&小题5:It ' s important to communicate this to them , not keep it bottled up.A.Show them your personality.B.Be an honest person with them.C.Make sure you are encouraging to your partner.D.Laughter keeps the relationship strong and lasting.E. Don' t start to neglect them and make them feel unwanted.F. Basically , learn& to& study& your& partners '&& moods, wants . and& needs.G. If they did something that made you unhappy, tell them about it in a respectful manner.
题型:单选题
With the development of science and ________,Internet will play a more and more important part in our life.A.technologyB.skillC.techniqueD.power
阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(不多于3个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式。M:& I'm so relieved.& I just finished the story l was working on for our creative writing course.W:I haven't finished mine&&&小题1:&.I had trouble&&&小题2:&&&(get) past the beginning.M: How come?W:I was really happy to be writing a detective story. But after the first few pages ,Ijust&&&小题3:&&&write any more.M: The same thing &&&小题4:&&&(happen) to me. You can talk to Mrs Wilson about it.W: Actually,1 went to ask for more time to finish the writing. But instead she gave mesome good advice. She said the first thing I should do is just write anything thatcomes into my mind even if it doesn't make any&&&小题5:&.M: That's interesting. When I got&&&小题6:&&&(stick),I stopped to do&&&小题7:&&&else, you know, do some for one of my other courses.W: Her methods seem to have worked for me.& I have written most of the story, and Ishould be able to hand it&&&小题8:&&&on time, but l still need to go to the jewelry store.M: You are going shopping?W: I'm going there for my story.& My detective story involves&&&小题9:&&&jewelry store rob&& bery , so I want to go there in order to take a look at&&&小题10:&&&the cases are arranged,where the security cameras are placed.
Even if you think that your parents are mean-spirited at times, loving your parents is a normal and fulfilling part of life. You love them for the fact that they created you, raised you, and are in part a source of who you are. Here are some ways to love your parents.____小题1:____ A gentle “good morning” and “I love you” will warm a coldest heart. Remember that they brought you into this world. Without your parents, we might still wander at an unknown corner in an unknown world.& Respect them more and cherish these moments. You can use these moments to learn from them when you're off on your own. It's OK to get angry but angry actions don't help you or your parents. Act calmly, cool off, journal about your feelings, or talk to a friend. ____小题2:____Obey their requests. It will make your attitude better and earn you more respect from them. It may seem like you are going through hell when you don’t get what you want or you have to clean. However, you had better remember they keep a roof over your head when it’s cold, raining, snowing, or too hot. Understand that parents are human beings and make mistakes.____小题3:___ Since you can forgive your friends, why not forgive your parents?Keep company with them. Do things with your parents like watching TV, or go somewhere with them. ___小题4:____ Listen to their old stories and learn from them. You will find they are your teachers in this way or another.Some people simply may not be able to love their parents. __小题5:___ Seek help if you are being abused in any way. Parents do not have a right to harm you.A.Forgivenessisthekey.B.Tellthemyoulovethemeverymorning.C.Parentswillinturnexpresstheirlovetoyou.D.Afterthis,shareyourfeelingswithyourparents.E.&Anyway,&spend&as&much&time&with&them&as&you&can.F.&Please&remember&parents&are&as&important&as&friends.G.&There&can&be&realistic&reasons&for&this,&family&violence&for&example.
题型:改错题
Three years ago I failed an important exam in my life and became a student in a ordinary school. Disappointing as I felt at the shabby campus and the poorly-equipped classroom, I found the teachers patiently and considerate. Besides, I enjoyed the friendly atmosphere in class. I decided make the best of it. I worked hard and get along well with my teachers and classmates. Whenever I had difficulties, they were always available. Soon, I became one of the top student in my class, and which greatly increased my confidence and got him motivated.My experience tell me that it is not what you are given but how you make use for it that determines who you are.
题型:阅读理解
根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,选项中有两项为多余选项。The jobs of the future have not been invented,&小题1:By helping them develop classic skills that will serve them well no matter what the future holds.&1. Curiosity&Your children need to be deeply&curious.&小题2:Ask kids, “What ingredients&(配料)&can we add to make these pancakes even better next time” and then try them out. Did those ingredients make the pancakes better? What could we try next time?&2. Creativity& True creativity is the ability to take something existing and create something new from it.&小题3:There are a dozen different things you can do with them. Experimenting with materials to create something new can go a long way in helping them develop their Creativity.&3. Interpersonal Skills& Understanding how others feel can be a challenge for kids. We know what is going&on&inside&our&own head, but what about others? Being able to read people helps kids from misreading a situation and jumping to false conclusions.&小题4:“Why do you think she is crying?” “Can you tell how that man is feeling by looking at his face?” “If someone were to do that to you, how would you feel?”4. Self Expression&小题5:There are many ways to express thoughts and ideas&&&&music, acting, drawing, building, photography. You may find that your child is attracted by one more than another.&A.Encourage kids to cook with you.B.And we can’t forget science education.C.We can give kids chances to think about materials in new ways.D.So how can we help our kids prepare for jobs that don’t yet exist?E. Gardening is another great activity for helping kids develop this skill.&F. We can do this in real life or ask questions about characters in stories.&G. Being able to communicate ideas in a meaningful way is a valuable skill.&
请阅读以下就餐者的信息,然后匹配就餐者和适合他们的餐厅。选项中有一项是多余选项。把答案填在答卷上的相应位置。Doctors Say Most Heart Disease PreventableHeart disease is the number one killer, worldwide, of men and women over the age of 60. But people of all ages die of heart attacks each year. And while death rates have declined in the U.S. and many western European countries, they are on the rise in the developing world. __小题1:___.No one would have guessed that Barbara Teng would have a heart attack. She was not overweight. She did not smoke or exercise. “In 2004, the week after I turned 49, when I was on a business trip in Chicago, I had a major heart attack," she said. _小题2:&&. She now exercises daily, and monitors her heart health.Dr. Patrice Nickens, who is with the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute, thinks that heart disease is 82 percent preventable. “___小题3:__,” she said, “Men are also facing the same problem, and the key to staying healthy is knowing your numbers”.“Your weight, your blood cholesterol, blood sugar and your blood pressure are important numbers that can help you take action and reduce your risk,” she said.___小题4:__“And the steps to take are simple: don’t smoke, maintain a healthy weight, exercise, know your numbers and talk to your physician and control these risks,” she said.African-Americans are at higher-than-average risk for hear people don't even know they have it, which increases the risk. Medstar Washington Hospital Center is trying to reach this population. &&_小题5:&&. For example, helping the people monitor their blood pressure. If people realize they are at risk for heart disease, they'll make lifestyle changes: lose weight, exercise, eat the right foods and keep in touch with a doctorA.A healthy lifestyle can prevent heart diseaseB.Lack of exercise causes heart attacksC.It is the leading cause of death for womenD.With the right training, they can play an important role in community healthE. And that changed her lifeF. Yet most heart disease is preventable.
题型:改错题
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌系的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(&)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线(&&&),并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及修改均仅限一词; 2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。 My father took me out camping for the first time when I was seven. He wanted teach me about animals, insects and trees. My uncles all come along with bows and arrows for hunting.
One evening at sunset, we sat by the fire, have our barbecue. Just then a bird was flying over us. My uncles immediate jumped up and shot their arrows on the bird. Neither of the arrows hit the target. Suddenly the arrows was flying down at us from the sky — they were looked like rain! We ran to escape but fortunately no one was injured. That day I didn’t learn much about animals, insects or trees, but I learnt a impressive lesson about gravity!
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!So Long, My Dear Friend-Stars As Lights, So Long, My Dear FriendMP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
So Long, My Dear Friend
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
纯音乐曲目,敬请欣赏
你可能会喜欢的精选集
Where are u? I miss you so much.
以呼啦的米粒马拉阿达一刻支支吾吾拉
听这首,给你最好的陪伴。
使用手机扫码收听单曲
打开虾米音乐APP
点击 扫一扫
扫描二维码
收藏So Long, My Dear F的人们