to move on tor travel t...

Marriott on the Move: Travel
L-R: Emmanuel Fernandez, Baton Rouge C Charles Leggett, New Orleans Downtown Marriott at the Convention C Kelvin Brown, New Orleans Downtown Marriott at the Convention C Stacie Lindsay, Baton Rouge C Gary Lindsay, H Alvin Pierre, New Orleans Downtown Marriott at the Convention Center At Marriott, we coined the phrase...
We’ve all seen picky customers. They seem impossible to please… they’ll nitpick every little detail. It’s too hot, it’ the beds are too hard, the pillow are too soft. Most people throw their hands up and say “they’ll never be satisfied, I give up!” But, I challenge you...
Celebrating my recent birthday with my family at the JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort. According to a recent study done by the U.S. Travel Association’s “Project: Time Off” campaign, American workers report using almost a full week less of vacation leave than they did 20 years ago. And, only...
Marriott International partners with the Yao Foundation to support educational programs for children in rural areas of China. The start of the New Year gives us all a chance to start fresh, to make a new habit, or to change an old way. Whether they are personal resolutions or business...
By now you may have heard the story … in 1927 my parents started a root beer stand in Washington, D.C. Later that year, my mother saw an opening in the business to introduce hot food to the menu… and The Hot Shoppe restaurant was born. That was the beginning...
I can’t quite imagine what my parents would have thought today. A business they started as a root beer stand is about to merge with Starwood and become the largest hotel company in the world. Well, I can guess at one thing my dad would have said, “Bill, don’t think...
I’ve mentioned before that our company was founded on five core values. One of them –the most important – is to Put People First. That is easy enough to do when things are good, but even more important when things are out of our control. Late last Wednesday night, a...
I usually write about the people in our company and how important they have been and are to our success. It’s true that there’s another part of the equation, however, and that of course are our many, many loyal customers from around the world. Just like we’ve had associates who’ve...
I spent some time in March at our Camelback Inn in Scottsdale, Arizona. It was a wonderful stay at the historic hotel, which opened in the early 1930’s making it the oldest J.W. Marriott hotel in our system. We bought it in 1967 and our family has been going there...
There’s a famous 1980s hamburger TV commercial where a little old lady opens the bun of a hamburger only to find a dime-sized paddy and says, “Where’s the beef?” I recently opened the door to our test room and asked, “Where’s the color?” It’s no secret. I like red. Each...
Bill Marriott
Executive Chairman and Chairman of the Board
Marriott International, Inc.Despite Travel Guilt, Sometimes You Just Have to Move OnStart by marking “Moving Pictures: More Borneo Travel (Oxford In Asia Paperbacks)” as Want to Read:
Want to Read
Want to Read
Currently Reading
Enlarge cover
Want to Read
Error rating book. Refresh and try again.
Rate this book
Clear rating
See a Problem?
We’d love your help.
Let us know what’s wrong with this preview of
Moving Pictures by Victor T. King.
It’s the wrong book
It’s the wrong edition
Details (if other):
Moving Pictures: More Borneo Travel (Oxford In Asia Paperbacks)
(Compilation)
switch to:

我要回帖

更多关于 move on to 的文章

随机推荐