定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩6页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
给你一点建议,希望对你有用:
考试不紧张的小窍门
有的考生在进入考场前,由于大脑处于过度兴奋和紧张状态...
大家还关注英语高手请注意,拜托帮我翻译一篇英语文章,老师要的我实在没办法了,所以求助你们!!!!!!
英语高手请注意,拜托帮我翻译一篇英语文章,老师要的我实在没办法了,所以求助你们!!!!!! 10
Mrs.White doesn’t like fish at all, but Mr. White likes fish very much. He buys some fish and takes it home.
Mrs. White sees the fish and she thinks, “Good! I’ll ask my friends to have lunch and we can have the fish.
They like fish very much.”
Mr. White comes home in the evening. He can’t find his fish. Mrs. White says, “Oh, your cat eats it.”And she
gives Mr. White some bread for supper. Mr. White is not happy at all. He takes the cat and Mrs. White goes to a
shop. He says to her, “Now you see, my cat is one kilo and the fish is one kilo, too. The cat is here. But where is my fish?”(一定要流畅喔!)
补充:大家都翻译的还可以,但不是最好的,我们老师要的是这种的:例,
The Huge Rock on the Road
One day, a king sees a huge rock on the road. He hides himself to watch and see if anyone will move the huge rock. Many people complain about it, but no one does anything to get it out of the way.
Then a farmer comes along with some vegetables. When he sees the rock, he puts down his vegetables and tries to move it to the side of the road. After much effort, he finally moves it. Then, as he is picking up his vegetables, he sees a bag
on the road. It has many gold coins, and a note from the king. The note says that the gold is for the person who moves the
huge rock from the roadway.
路上的石头
一天,国王在路上看到了一块大石头。他想知会不会有人把挡着路的石头搬开,就躲在一旁观察。大多数的过路人都只会抱怨有块大石头挡住他们去路,却没有人尝试把它从路上搬走。
过了一会儿,有个挑着蔬菜的农民走了过来。当他发现有块大石头挡住了他的去路,于是,他便放下蔬菜,试图把石头移动到路边。通过一番努力,那块大石头终于被搬到了路边。正当他准备拿着他的蔬菜离开的时候,他看到路边有一个袋子,里面除了有很多的金币外,还有国王留下的一张纸条。纸条上写着:谁把这块石头从路上搬开,这些金币就归谁。”
不区分大小写匿名
Mrs.White不喜欢所有的鱼,但怀特先生很喜欢鱼。他买了一些鱼,拿回家。怀特太太看到了鱼,她认为,“好!我会请我的朋友吃午餐,我们可以有鱼。他们很喜欢鱼。“怀特先生回家,晚上。他找不到他的鱼。怀特太太说,“哦,你的猫吃了。”她给白先生的一些面包吃晚饭。怀特先生是不开心的。他以猫和怀特太太去一家商店。他说,对她,“现在你看,我的猫是一公斤的鱼,一公斤也。猫在这里。但是,在我的鱼?“
怀特夫人完全不喜欢鱼,但怀特先生很喜欢鱼。他买了一些鱼,拿回家。怀特太太看到了鱼,她想了想说,“好!我会请我的朋友吃午餐,我们可以吃鱼。他们很喜欢鱼。“怀特先生在晚上回到了家。他找不到他的鱼。怀特太太说,“哦,你的猫吃了。”她给白先生的一些面包吃晚饭。怀特先生很不开心。他带着猫和怀特太太去一家商店。他对她说,“现在你看,我的猫是一公斤的,鱼也是一公斤的。猫在这里。但是,我的鱼在哪?“
有些地方翻译不好,重新翻下:
怀特夫人完全不喜欢鱼,但怀特先生很喜欢鱼。他买了一些鱼,拿回家。怀特太太看到了鱼,她想了想说,“好!我会请我的朋友吃午餐,我们可以吃鱼。他们很喜欢鱼。“怀特先生在晚上回到了家。他找不到他的鱼。怀特太太说,“哦,你的猫吃了。”她给怀特先生一些面包当作晚饭。怀特先生很不开心。他带着猫和怀特太太去一家商店。他对她说,“现在你看,我的猫是一公斤的,鱼也是一公斤的。猫在这里。但是,我的鱼在哪?”
还可以,但不是最好的,我们老师要的是这种的:例,
One day, a king sees a huge rock on the road. He hides himself to watch and see if anyone will move the huge rock. Many people complain about it, but no one does anything to get it out of the way.
Then a farmer comes along with some vegetables. When he sees the rock, he puts down his vegetables and tries to move it to the side of the road. After much effort, he finally moves it. Then, as he is picking up his vegetables, he sees a bag
on the road. It has many gold coins, and a note from the king. The note says that the gold is for the person who moves the
路上的石头
一天,国王在路上看到了一块大石头。他想知会不会有人把挡着路的石头搬开,就躲在一旁观察。大多数的过路人都只会抱怨有块大石头挡住他们去路,却没有人尝试把它从路上搬走。
过了一会儿,有个挑着蔬菜的农民走了过来。当他发现有块大石头挡住了他的去路,于是,他便放下蔬菜,试图把石头移动到路边。通过一番努力,那块大石头终于被搬到了路边。正当他准备拿着他的蔬菜离开的时候,他看到路边有一个袋子,里面除了有很多的金币外,还有国王留下的一张纸条。纸条上写着:谁把这块石头从路上搬开,这些金币就归谁。”
好的,我用自己话再翻一遍:
怀特太太不喜欢吃鱼,怀特先生却很喜欢。有一次,他买了一些鱼带回家。
怀特太太看到了这些鱼便想:“太棒了!我叫我的朋友们来吃午餐。他们非常喜欢鱼,我可以给他们吃这些鱼。”
怀特先生在晚上回到了家。他找不到那些鱼了。怀特太太说:“鱼被我们的猫吃了。”别说着,边给怀特先生准备了晚餐——面包。怀特先生很不高兴。他带着猫,和夫人一起去商店(称体重)。他说:“你看,我的猫是1公斤,那些鱼也是1公斤,现在猫在这,那些鱼呢?”
非翻译器翻译的 要是楼主觉得还行就给个满意哦 O(∩_∩)O谢谢

怀特一点也不喜欢鱼,但怀特先生很喜欢鱼。怀特先生买了一些鱼拿回家。怀特太太看到那些鱼便想,“太棒了!我可以请我的朋友吃午餐。他们非常喜欢鱼,我可以给他们吃这些鱼。”怀特先生晚上回家。他找不到他的鱼。这时怀特太太说,“哦,你的猫吃掉了鱼。”她给怀特先生的一些面包作为晚饭晚饭。怀特先生很不高兴。他就带着猫和怀特太太去一家商店。他对怀特太太说,“现在你看,我的猫是一公斤,鱼也是一公斤。猫的重量在这里。但是我的鱼呢?
还可以,但不是最好的,我们老师要的是这种的:例,
翻译“路上的石头
Stone on the road
one day, the king on the road to see a big rock. He wanted to inform that no one is to move away the stone road Dangzhe on the observation of hiding the side. Most of the passers-by will only complain that they have big stones blocking the avenue, no one tried to remove it from the road. After a while, there's lug vegetable farmers to go over. When he found big stones in a block in his way, so, he would lay down their vegetables, and trying to move the stone to the curb. Through some effort, that piece of big rock was finally moved to the roadside. While he was prepared to hold his vegetables to leave when he saw a bag side of the road, which in addition have a lot of gold coins, there is a note left by the king. Note reads: Who put this piece of stone to move away from the roads, these coins on who should. "
怀特夫人一点儿也不喜欢鱼,但是怀特先生非常喜欢鱼。 他买了一些鱼带回家。
怀特夫人看到了那些鱼,她想:好吧!我要请我的朋友们吃午饭,我们可以吃鱼。他们很喜欢鱼。
怀特先生晚上回到家里。他找不到他的鱼。怀特夫人说:“噢,你的猫把鱼吃了。”并且她给怀特先生一些面包作为晚饭。怀特先生很不高兴。他带猫和怀特夫人去商店。他对她说:“你看。我的猫只有一公斤。钱也只有一公斤。猫在这儿,但是,我的鱼在哪?”
怀特夫人非常讨厌吃鱼,而怀特先生却很喜欢。怀特买了些鱼带了回家。
怀特夫人看着鱼,她在想,很好!我叫我的朋友们来吃午餐,我们就可以吃掉鱼了,他们非常喜欢吃鱼。
怀特先生晚上回到家,没有找到鱼。怀特夫人说,欧,你的猫把鱼吃了。仍后怀特就给了怀特先生一些面包作晚餐,怀特先生很不高兴,他把猫和怀特夫人带到了商店,对怀特夫人说,你看,我的猫是一公斤,鱼也是一公斤。猫在这,但是我的鱼有在那了?
不就初中翻译吗,很见单的。你不是把答案给出来了吗,有必要再翻译吗
请问你是瞎子,还是不懂装懂,你看清楚点那是两篇不一样的文章,OK?
不跟你这种sb说,你不看看你 the huge rock on the road 路上的大石头
下面的翻译跟上面的英文很吻合。
waste my time
10 credits is too low for me.
我还懒得和你这个老bt说呢!我要你翻译
Mrs.White doesn’t like fish at all, but Mr. White likes fish very much. He buys some fish and takes it home.
Mrs. White sees the fish and she thinks, “Good! I’ll ask my friends to have lunch and we can have the fish. They like fish very much.”
Mr. White comes home in the evening. He can’t find his fish. Mrs. White says, “Oh, your cat eats it.”And she gives Mr. White some bread for supper. Mr. White is not happy at all. He takes the cat and Mrs. White goes to a shop. He says to her, “Now you see, my cat is one kilo and the fish is one kilo, too. The cat is here. But where is my fish?”你给我翻译公路上的巨石,你看清楚点这是公路上的巨石的英语吗?
怀特夫人一点也不喜欢吃鱼,但是怀特先生非常喜欢吃鱼。怀特先生买了一些鱼回家。怀特夫人看到这条鱼之后想:太棒了!我将要邀请我的朋友来共进午餐.他们肯定非常喜欢吃鱼,我们可以吃这条鱼了.怀特先生晚上回到家后,找不到他的鱼.怀特夫人说"你的猫把它吃了."然后怀特夫人拿了一些面包给他.怀特先生一点也不高兴.怀特先生带着怀特夫人和猫去了一家商店.他对她说:"现在你看,我的猫有1千克重,我的鱼也有1千克重.那只猫在这里,但我的鱼在那里?"
& Where Is My Cat?
  Mr Black likes fish very much. He often buys some fish in the shop and takes them home for supper. His wife, Mrs Black often asks her friends to their home to have lunch and eat fish.
  One day, when Mr Black comes home in the evening, he cannot find his fish. And Mrs Black says their cat has eaten the fish. Mr Black is very angry. HE takes the cat to the shop near their house to weigh the cat. HE says,” You see, my fish is one kilo, and this cat is one kilo, too. My fish is here. Then where is my cat?”
  快速判断:
  1. Mr Black likes to eat cat very much.
  2. Mrs Black often eats fish with her friend.
  3. The cat is one kilo.
  4. The cat ate the fish.
汤姆非常喜欢(吃)鱼,他经常在商店里买一些鱼带回家去.但是当他的妻子看到那鱼,她对自己说(自言自语),&好极了! 我可以叫我的朋友们来吃午餐,我们可以吃这条鱼,他们非常喜欢吃鱼:&所以当汤姆晚上回家后,鱼已经不在那儿了,他的妻子却说&噢,你的猫吃了它&,然后她就给汤姆一些面包作为晚餐,汤姆非常生气,他带着猫和他妻子去家附近的商铺里面.然后称了一下猫.他转向他妻子说:&我的鱼重一千克.这只猫也是一千克.我的鱼就在这里(注:因为他妻子说鱼被猫吃了,而由前面的推断知这不可能,汤姆质问妻子,很生气,故意把猫说成鱼,也是一种幽默感).那我的鱼呢.?
相关知识略懂社热议等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号下面给大家转载一篇关于翻译方法的文章_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
下面给大家转载一篇关于翻译方法的文章
上传于||文档简介
&&英​语​翻​译​方​法​。
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便