英汉语翻译英语,机翻免进,“未来三天我要离开...

我想问一个问题 如果认为是对的请及时告诉我 如果是捣乱 请走开(会看时间和情况给分):(1)化为成语“择善而从”的一则论语语录是( )(2)子曰:岁寒( )_百度作业帮
我想问一个问题 如果认为是对的请及时告诉我 如果是捣乱 请走开(会看时间和情况给分):(1)化为成语“择善而从”的一则论语语录是( )(2)子曰:岁寒( )
我想问一个问题 如果认为是对的请及时告诉我 如果是捣乱 请走开(会看时间和情况给分):(1)化为成语“择善而从”的一则论语语录是( )(2)子曰:岁寒( )
1、《论语·述而》:“三人行,必有我师焉.择其善者而从之,其不善者而改之.”2、《论语·子罕》:“子曰:岁寒,然后知松柏之后凋也”.英语翻译把这几个句子翻译一下拉,千万别机翻,我最鄙视那种东西了,一定要标准,因为看这些句子的人不是中国的(翻译好的,不是机翻的外加10分,说到做到!)1.你妹妹骑马的动作真的超帅呢!2_百度作业帮
英语翻译把这几个句子翻译一下拉,千万别机翻,我最鄙视那种东西了,一定要标准,因为看这些句子的人不是中国的(翻译好的,不是机翻的外加10分,说到做到!)1.你妹妹骑马的动作真的超帅呢!2
英语翻译把这几个句子翻译一下拉,千万别机翻,我最鄙视那种东西了,一定要标准,因为看这些句子的人不是中国的(翻译好的,不是机翻的外加10分,说到做到!)1.你妹妹骑马的动作真的超帅呢!2.你和你妹妹长得很像嘛!3.有不少人因为这次暴风雪离开了人世.4.那些人为社会作出了牺牲,我真的非常敬佩他们!5.最近有不少人因为这次暴风雪,吃不上饭,喝不到水,而且家里都没有电供应,他们真的非常不幸.6.还有几天就是春节了!在这里向你拜个早年拉~7.深圳真的是非常幸运的一个城市了,中国的很多地方尤其是北方都出现了很严重的雪灾,说是什么“拉尼娜现象”...8.可能这里的气温对于你来说是非常温暖的了,不过对于长年累月生活在南方的居民来说就是非常寒冷的了.
1.你妹妹骑马的动作真的超帅呢!the movement of your younger sister to ride a horse is really terrific!(不知道帅怎么翻译)2.你和你妹妹长得很像嘛!You looks like your younger sister very much!3.有不少人因为这次暴风雪离开了人世.Many people left the world because of this snowstorm.4.那些人为社会作出了牺牲,我真的非常敬佩他们!Those people makes(have made) the sacrifice to the social.I really extremely admire them!5.最近有不少人因为这次暴风雪,吃不上饭,喝不到水,而且家里都没有电供应,他们真的非常不幸.Recently,many people,because of this snowstorm,could not eat rice,drink water,and there are no electric providing to their home,who are really very unfortunate.6.还有几天就是春节了!在这里向你拜个早年拉~Several days later comes the Spring Festival!I did boeisance here to you long ago to pull!7.深圳真的是非常幸运的一个城市了,中国的很多地方尤其是北方都出现了很严重的雪灾,说是什么“拉尼娜现象”...Shenzhen is really a very fortunate city.There are many places in China,especially in the north,sees terrible snow disasters,as is said La Nina...8.可能这里的气温对于你来说是非常温暖的了,不过对于长年累月生活在南方的居民来说就是非常寒冷的了.Perhaps the temperature here is very warm to you.But it is very cold to those people who lives in the south years by years.不过第8句我不赞同.北方人冬天在屋里都开暖气,比我们南方人温暖得多了!在他们看来,南方又冷又潮湿,哪有暖气屋子好!以上仅供参考
1. Your younger sister rides a horse movement really ultracommander-in-chief! 2. You and your younger sister is long very likes!3. Has many people because this snowstorm left the world. 4. T...求英语高手把文章翻译成英语,不要机翻的,谢谢!_百度知道
求英语高手把文章翻译成英语,不要机翻的,谢谢!
看完了奥巴马的开学演讲,我感受到奥巴马是一个很好的总统。他很关心学生们的学习情况,并讲了很多道理。他举了很多例子,鼓励美国的学生们要奋发学习,还说:“你的未来,并不取决于你现在的生活有多好或多坏。没有人为你编排好你的命运,在美国,你的命运由你自己书写,你的未来由你自己掌握。”类似的句子还有很多,总之,奥巴马这才17多分钟的演讲,却让我明白了许多道理。
比如,一定要好好学习,我们不能指望并没有好好学习,就能取得好工作;任何成功的人都会失败,都失败过,因此,失败并不可怕;哪怕我们有最尽职的教师、最好的家长、和最优秀的学校,但只要我们都不好好学习,那都白费;还有,不管遇到什么,我们都应该去面对它,去解决它,那不能成为阻止我们继续学习的借口。
以上就是我的收获,这次奥巴马总统的演讲,真的令我终生受益。 请英语大虾翻译成英文的,好的一定采纳。不要用什么金山词霸的翻译,我要人工翻译。如果是用金山词霸翻译的,我看得出来的。辛苦大侠们了哈!(已经悬赏30了!好的还会追加的!)
提问者采纳
What we learned:After watching Obama's opening speech, I feel that he is a good president. He was concerned about the students' learning situation and speak a lot of principles. He gave several exmples and ecouraged American students to study hard. He said: & Your future does not depend on how good or how bad your curent life is. No one will arrange your destiny. In the United States, you are writing your own fate and you are the master of your own future.&
There were many similar words. In sum, during Obama's 17mins speech, I learned a lot. For example, we have to study hard. We cannot get a good job if we do not study hard. Every successful people had failed at least once. Thus, failure is not fearful.
Even if we have the most dedicated teachers, the best parents and best schools, we will be nothing if we don't study hard. Also, we must face and solve every obstacle to study we have.
There's no excuse. The above is my harvest. President Obama's speech is really a lifetime benefit for me.
提问者评价
好吧,就是你了。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
After watching the video of Barack Obama’s speech, I feel that Obama is really an excellent president. He cares about students’ learning situation and speaks a lot of sense. What’s more, he give the American students many examples and encourage them learning hard. He said,
Your future dose not depend on whether your present life is good or not. Nobody but yourself can arrange your life. In the United States, one's destiny is written and mastered by their own hands。
Something like these sentences, in all ,his seventeen long speech, make me know sences deeply.
For example, we can have the most dedicated teachers, the most supportive parents, the b...
Read the speech of Obama's, I feel Obama is a good president. He is very concerned about the students learning situation, and said a lot of truth. He gave a lot of examples, to encourage the students to the United States to study hard, also said: &your future, does not depend on your life today how good or bad. No one's written your destiny for you, in the United States of America, you write your own destiny, your future by your own master.& There are many similar sentences, in short, Obama this just 17 minutes of speech, but let me understand a lot of truth.
For example, we must study hard, we cannot expect didn't study hard, you can get a go...
Read the Obama's speech
I feel Obama
is a good boos He is very concerned about the students
learning and said a lot of truth. He gave a lot of examples, to encourage the students to the good to
study hard
said: &your future, does not depend on your life today how good or bad. No one's written your destiny for you, in the United States of America, you write your own destiny, your future by your own master.& There are many similar sentences, in short, Obama this just 17 minutes of speech, but let me a lot of truth
For example, we must study hard, we cannot expect didn't study hard, yo any successful people will fail, the...
见たオバマ氏の始业讲演、私が感じたオバマ氏は大统领。彼は学生の学习の情况に関心を持って、そして多くの道理を言った。彼は多くの例を挙げて、励ましアメリカの学生たちは一生悬命勉强して、言う:“あなたの未来はあなた次第で、今の生活がいいや悪い。人为的にあなたの编成良いあなたの运命は、アメリカ、あなたの运命はあなた自身に书いて、あなたの未来はあなたが自分で身につけ。」类似の文も多いが、とにかく、オバマ氏が17分以上の演说は、多くの道理にわかってきた。例えば、きっとよく勉强して、私达は望めないはよく勉强して、良い仕事を取得することができます;どんな成功も失败しても、すべて失败したために、、失败は恐ろしくありません;たとえ私たちは热心な教师、最高の亲、と最高の学校が...
Finished watching Obama's opening speech, I feel is a good President Obama. He is concerned about the students' learning situation, and speak a lot of sense. He gives many examples and encourage the students to learn in the United States, said: &you in the future, does not depend on how good or how bad your life. No one you arranged well your destiny, in the United States, your fate by your own writing, your future by your own master.& There are many similar sentence, all in all, Mr Obama's only 17 minutes more, but let me understand a lot of sense. Must study hard, for example, we can't expect didn't study hard,
Any successful pe...
你是自己翻译的么?
z。。。.。。。。。。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译,不要机翻,英文译中文,我急需啊,在电脑桌旁坐等麻烦擅长英语的亲给翻译一下,非常感谢,满意的事后一定加高分,谢谢啦
One night I went to Himeji, a city not far from Kobe. As I walked with my fam_百度作业帮
求翻译,不要机翻,英文译中文,我急需啊,在电脑桌旁坐等麻烦擅长英语的亲给翻译一下,非常感谢,满意的事后一定加高分,谢谢啦
One night I went to Himeji, a city not far from Kobe. As I walked with my fam
求翻译,不要机翻,英文译中文,我急需啊,在电脑桌旁坐等麻烦擅长英语的亲给翻译一下,非常感谢,满意的事后一定加高分,谢谢啦
One night I went to Himeji, a city not far from Kobe. As I walked with my family along the river I saw a statue(雕像). It was a young man who looked just like me. He was wearing a cap and smiling. Around his neck was a leather strap(皮带)and in his hands was a saxophone. He was lifting the saxophone to his lips and he was just about to play. My family walked on up the river towards the castle but I stayed there by the statue dreaming of playing a saxophone on TV.
Tow weeks later it was my birthday. Imagine my joy when I opened my present from my parents and found that it was a saxophone! I put it to my lips to play, but it wouldn’t make a sound. Then Dad told me to read the instruction book to find out what to do. After about 15 minutes the saxophone was ready to play. I raised it slowly to my lips as my family watched. But still there was no sound. I blew and blew but I couldn’t get the saxophone to play. I was almost crying when suddenly the saxophone made the most beautiful sound—loud and clear like I imagined the music of the man by the river in Kobe. I blew again, I moved my fingers on the saxophone and I made more sounds. Some of them were loud and clear but many of them weren’t. I was happy because I was playing very interesting sounds. But I wasn’t playing music yet.
Then came the lessons. Night after night, week after week my teacher made me practice. Slowly I started to improve and at last there came the magic day when I started to play music. Now I’m in the TV studio with my saxophone strapped to my neck and my cap on my head. I’m waiting to be called to the stage to play my first ever saxophone solo on TV. I’m thinking of the man by the river in Kobe and the statue smiling at me in Himeiji. I’m a happy man.
一天夜里,我去了Himeji,这个城市离Kobe不远.当我们一家沿着河边走的时候,我看到了一个雕像.这个雕像和我长的一模一样,他戴着帽子笑得很开心,脖子上系着皮带,手上拿着萨克斯.他把萨克斯举到嘴边正准备演奏.我的家人正沿着河走向城堡,但我停了下来,站在雕像幻想着在电视节目里演奏萨克斯.
再过两星期就是我的生日就是我的生日了,我幻想着当我打开父母给我的生日礼物,发现它是一个萨克斯时高兴的心情.我把萨克斯放到嘴边,但是我吹不出声!于是爸爸让我去读说明书看看到底应该怎么吹.15分钟之后,我已经准备好演奏了.我的家人都在旁边准备观看我演奏,但是我还是吹不出声来.我拼命的吹还是不能让它出声!当我都快要哭了的时候,萨克斯终于出声了.我吹出了动听的声音,清晰洪亮,和我想象中河边的雕像将要演奏出的声音一样!我继续吹了起来,我把手指放在萨克斯上,吹出了更多的音符.他们有些清晰洪亮,有些却不是这样.我还是非常开心,虽然我吹的不成调,但我吹出了许多非常奇妙的音符.
接下来我开始接受正规的训练,老师夜以继日的督促我联系.慢慢的我开始进步了,终于着美妙的一天来临了,我可以吹去曲调了!现在我正系着皮带戴着帽子,拿着我的萨克斯,等待着轮到我在电视节目里演奏.我想那个水边的雕像正微笑着注视着我,我是个快乐的人!想给一个人写这段话 明天上午我就要离开北京了.你再也见不到我了.这是我最后一次见你了.但用英语怎么说._百度作业帮
想给一个人写这段话 明天上午我就要离开北京了.你再也见不到我了.这是我最后一次见你了.但用英语怎么说.
想给一个人写这段话 明天上午我就要离开北京了.你再也见不到我了.这是我最后一次见你了.但用英语怎么说.
Tomorrow morning I leave Beijing.You will never see me again .This is the last time I shall ever look on you.

我要回帖

更多关于 汉语翻译英语 的文章

随机推荐