朋友,帮我汉语翻译英语句英语

请英文水平高的朋友,帮我翻译一些英语!先谢谢了,我给分!!!
请英文水平高的朋友,帮我翻译一些英语!先谢谢了,我给分!!! 5
i have seen the picture. This oranges look like something we call lime. But this limes are much too sour to eat.
So maybe next time you have to feed me this things.
But i wanted to take a picture of a fruit i bought in china. But i forgot about it. And next week i will be at a customer.
This would be a trip i would take you with me if you would live with me allready. It is a city called Rottenburg ob der Tauber. Maybe you can find this on the internet. I will take as many pictures for you?as i can.
You said it finally starts raining? How will the weter normaly be in Quing Dao during the next weeks?
Here it will turn colder and get a littlebit more rainy.
I told you i will go to a live music event this evening. I will take pictures for you. But i would like to be there ?with you.
Why can't you be here? I think the next three years? or two and a half can be a?verry long time. Especially because i miss you so!!!!!
Have a wonderfull night. I want to kiss you on your mouth right away!!!!
i have seen the picture. This oranges look like something we call lime. But this limes are much too sour to eat.
我见过这照片。这种橙子看起来很像我们的青柠。但它们吃起来要酸多了。
So maybe next time you have to feed me this things.
也许下次你可以用它们来招待我。
But i wanted to take a picture of a fruit i bought in china. But i forgot about it. And next week i will be at a customer.
我本想给我在中国买的一个水果拍个照,但忘记了。下个礼拜我将去拜访一个客户。
This would be a trip i would take you with me if you would live with me allready. It is a city called Rottenburg ob der Tauber. Maybe you can find this on the internet. I will take as many pictures for you?as i can.如果你已经和我住在一起,这次出差我就可以带你一块去了。那是一个叫做陶伯河上游罗滕堡的城市。也许你可以在网上找到它。我会尽我所能地为你拍很多照片的。
You said it finally starts raining? How will the weter normaly be in Quing Dao during the next weeks?
你说天最后还是开始下雨了?下个礼拜青岛的天气通常是怎样的?
Here it will turn colder and get a littlebit more rainy.
我们这儿会变得更冷和更加爱下雨。
I told you i will go to a live music event this evening. I will take pictures for you. But i would like to be there ?with you.
我告诉过你今晚我会去一个现场音乐会。我会为你拍一些照片。但我更希望能和你一起出席。
Why can't you be here? I think the next three years? or two and a half can be a?verry long time.
为什么你不在这里呢?我觉得接下来的三年?或者两年半将是一段很漫长的时光。
Especially because i miss you so!!!!!
尤其因为我是那么的想你!!!!!
Have a wonderfull night. I want to kiss you on your mouth right away!!!!
祝你有个愉快的晚上。我想现在吻上你的嘴!!!!
相关知识略懂社热议
其他回答 (4)
我看到了图片。这东西看起来像橘子我们呼吁石灰。但是,这酸橙是太酸。因此,也许下次你养活我这个事情。但是我想采取一个水果i图片在中国购买。不过,我忘了。而且下周我将在客户。这将是一次旅行,我带你,如果你想与我同住allready。这是一个城市叫罗滕堡罗滕堡。也许你可以在互联网上找到这一点。我会为你的许多照片,我?可以。你说终于开始下雨?将如何威特normaly在Quing道,在未来几周?这里将变成寒冷并获得littlebit更雨季。我告诉你,我会去现场音乐活动今天晚上。我会为你的照片。但我想在那里?与您联系。为什么不能在这里?我认为未来3年呢?或两年半的可能是一个?柠长的时间。特别是因为我想念你这样!!!!!有wonderfull夜晚。我想吻你的嘴你马上!!
我看过这样一幅图画~这种橘子我们叫它酸橙,但这个酸橙太酸了而不能吃~~~
所以下次你有可能会用它招待我~~
我想带来一幅从中国买的水果画,但忘记了~~~(后面没明白)
如果你已经准备好和我一起共度人生的旅程,在一个叫Rottenburg ob der Tauber的城市~~也许你能在网上找到它,我将尽可能多的给你拍些它的照片~~~~~
你说它始于那场雨??未来数周 Quing Dao 的冬天将会怎样?这里将会变得更冷而且多雨~~~~
我告诉过你今晚将会去现场听音乐会,我会为你拍照的~~但我多想和你一起在那啊!!!
为什么你不在???我认为这三年,或者说两年半是一段相当长的时光~~特别因为我如此思念你~!!!
晚安···我想马上就能和你接吻···
哦···那是你说终于开始下雨了···
又校对了一下,嘿嘿~~~~
我看到这幅画。这个橙子看起来像我们叫石灰。但是这个系列产品太酸来吃。    所以下次你要养活我这事。    但是我想我买的水果。但是我忘记了。下周我将与客户端。    这将会是一场旅行,我将把你和我在一起,如果你能跟我一起住已经。它是一座城去,那城名叫Rottenburg鄂毕河即将爱因斯坦。也许你可以找到这在互联网上。我将尽可能多的照片给你吗?我可以。        你说它终于开始下雨了吗?如何在Quing weter正常是在接下来的几周刀吗?    这里天气会变冷,得到了一个littlebit更多的雨。        我告诉过你我要去现场音乐盛会。我要带些照片给你。但我想要在那里吗?与你在一起时的感觉。    你为什么不能呢?我认为在未来三年内吗?或者2个半小时可以吗? verry长时间。因为我是如此的想念你! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !        有一个很好的夜晚。我想吻你在你的嘴吧! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
我不会啊!我才初中啊!
相关知识略懂社热议等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号汉语句子翻译英语:朋友帮帮我吧!请帮我翻译成英语,谢谢!汉语句子翻译英语:朋友帮帮我吧!请帮我翻译成英语,谢谢!你好-知识宝库
你可能对下面的信息感兴趣这多亏了我的朋友们,他们帮了我很多忙。的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:朋友可以给我们带来快乐 的翻译是:Friends can bring us happiness 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
朋友可以给我们带来快乐
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Friends can bring us happiness
Your friends can bring joy to us
The friend may bring joyfully to us
相关内容&aa great influence 巨大影响 & a在遛狗时 When dawdle dog & a八年级八班 Eight grade eight classes & a大连 Dalian & aI cannot erase your is the beautiful and enchanting 我不可能删掉您美丽和迷人 & ahome is a journey 家是旅途 & awhat will our
country be like in the 21st century. 什么我们的国家将是象在21世纪。 & aCHINESE CULTURE CENTRE IN GREAT VANCOUVER 中国文化中心在伟大的温哥华 & aOne More Time 再次 & a你以后可以教他英语啊 You might later teach him English & aMimi caught Mimi被捉住 & a在干什么
接一下电话可以吗 Is doing any to answer the telephone to be possible & aand select "Connect/On". 并且选择“Connect/On”。 & aAccepted 接受 & a我不是很会英文 I speak English very much & asorry the subscriber is high school of two grades ,please call them after two year 。 抱歉订户是二个等级高中,在2年以后请叫他们。 & a那些故意违反交通规则的人必须被更严厉的惩罚 These violate the traffic regulations intentionally the human must by a severer penalty & aI just want someone who will understand me even when no words are spoken. 我想要将明白我的人,既使当词未讲话。 & a闭上你的嘴 Closes your mouth & aI’m not capable for typing, but I can learn 我为键入不是可胜任的,但是我可以学会 & aShowing respect to parents is one of the Chinese traditional moral values.As most of the students today are “the child” in their family, they often regard themselves as the“centre”of the family, without caring about their parents. Our school started a programme when the new year came.It is “Respecting parents programme 显示尊敬对父母是其中一中国传统道德价值。作为大多学生今天是“孩子”在他们的家庭,他们经常认为自己“中心”的家庭,无需关心对他们的父母。 当新年来了,我们的学校起动了节目。它“尊敬父母节目”。 十“”解决为了学生能清楚地容易地跟随,包括: & auninsall office uninsall办公室 & a绘图机的房间 Drafting machine room & a还钱 Returns the money & agettous gettous & aWe had just had our breakfast when Tom came in. 当汤姆来了in.,我们吃了我们的早餐。 & a英语手抄报 English copies out the newspaper & a度假 Taking vacation & aFirst of all, your told he is infatuated with Internet harm. For example, the academic record will decline. Wastes parents hard-earned money. Online fraud, Internet is not safe. 首先,您告诉他是情痴的以互联网害处。 例如,学术纪录将下降。 废物父母辛辛苦苦得到的金钱。 网上欺骗,互联网不是安全的。 & a令某人惊奇的是 Make somebody surprised is & ahanppy hanppy & aWould you like to marry me 您要不要与我结婚 & a我女朋友一直保存着这块表,她说要把它当成传家宝。 My girlfriend is preserving this table continuously, she said must regard as it the family heirloom. & ayou must quit the following applications before you continue 在您继续之前,您必须放弃以下应用 & a那什么时候可以 When can that & a张开嘴 Opens the mouth & a图画纸若干张,各种水彩颜料,湿抹布,围裙 Coating paper certain, each kind of watercolors, wet cleaning rag, apron & a心放空 The heart blows off & aHow change now life? 怎么现在改变生活? & a黄华 Chrysanthemum & aCHEMISTRY AND INDUSTRY 化学和产业 & a没钱就别赌 The money have not bet & a糊涂的过,快乐的活。 Muddled, joyful living. & a日用百货 Daily use articles & aI hate you all my life 我恨您所有我的生活 & aI Hope u happy evevy dvy 我希望u愉快evevy dvy & a我非常喜欢它 I like it extremely & a朋友可以给我们带来快乐 The friend may bring joyfully to us &翻译几句简单的英语帮我翻译成英语 谢谢!
语法一定要对!
1我的好朋友
2我永远的朋友
ffQT78QK30
1 my good friend2 有一种很流行的说法是BFF = Best Friend Forever
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.my good friend2.my everlasting friend
1我的好朋友 my good friend2我永远的朋友my good friend for ever
1.my good friend2.my friend forever
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖