帮忙汉语翻译英语几句英语.谢谢啦!

帮忙翻译几句话~~~~~~谢谢啦~~~~是关于跑酷的_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,033,657贴子:
帮忙翻译几句话~~~~~~谢谢啦~~~~是关于跑酷的收藏
跑酷是一项激情澎湃、需要极大勇气的一门艺术。学跑酷会让人明白, 怎么克服自己的恐惧,和加强克服困难的能力。人是不断提升自己和突破障碍的。尽管跑酷是一项勇者的冒险,我非常欣赏跑酷的活力与美感,并且为勇者喝彩,但我还是要告诫大家安全第一哦。【跑酷:parkour】大家帮帮忙啊!!明天就要交了啊!!不要机器的谢谢!!!
PK is a kind of art which needs a great spirits of being passinate and courageous.Learnt PK would enable one to understand how to overcome one`s fear and consolidate one`s ability of pulling through.People are always continually trying to enhance themselves and make breakthrough over obstacles.In spite of PK is an adventure for the braves,I pretty appreciate PK`s vigor and aesthetic,bravoing for the braves,but I have to warn your folks that safety always goes first.
回复:5楼经常看到你,谢谢你热情的帮助!翻译的真好!谢谢!
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或各位帮忙翻译几句英语,谢谢!1、我是个车迷,所以汽车的一些小故障我都能解决。2、有一个女士她在一辆车旁,她似乎很需要帮助,所以我走过去问她需要帮助吗?这两句话用英语如何正确表达?谢谢!!!!!!!!
stand by a car
what I can
I'm an auto fan, so little hitch of autos is no big deal to me. A madam was next a vehicle. She seemed to need a favor. So I came up and asked if I am of help
1,Im a big fun of cars so that I can fix some small troubles.2,A lady standing next to a car seemed to be in need of help so that i went to her and asked if help was needed.
I am a car fan, thus I can handle those car glitches.A&lady stands by one car and she seems to need help, thus I go over and ask if she needs any help.&
1.I was car of some fans,so i can solve glitches.2.There is a lady in a car at her, she seemed in need of help,so i came to ask that she needs help?
I am crazy about cars , so it's easy for me to slove the small problems about cars .A lady is standing by her car and it seems she needs some help. Should I walk to her and ask her if she needs any help ?
I'm a car fan and can solve a lot of car problems.Beside a car was a lady, who seemed to be in need of help. So I went up and asked whether she needed help.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码求英语大神来帮忙翻译几句英文!谢谢啦_百度知道
求英语大神来帮忙翻译几句英文!谢谢啦
p>注意要用括号里的新单词.com/zhidao/pic/item/8644ebf81a4c510f02bbbdd42aa564,.hiphotos://d?./zhidao/wh%3D600%2C800/sign=ad84c8b2cd1b9d168aee98b7/8644ebf81a4c510f02bbbdd42aa564.jpg" esrc="http,://d.baidu,而且还要注意什么时态语句,,://d
提问者采纳
2) He picked up driving really quick!应该是以下答案1) In general, I prefer beef to fish.3) They often take into account the state of the weather and traffic conditions when going out.4) This story has something to do with his childhood. 5) We can all benefit from education provided by the school看不清第一题
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
When they go outside,they always take the weather and trafic into account4.He picked up driving quickly1.3。2.This story has something with his childhood5.In general,I prefer beef to fish
2. He picked up driving soon. 3. While going out, they usually take the weather and traffic into account. 5. Each of us can benefit from the school education. 其他的题目看不太清楚了。。。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁小木虫 --- 500万硕博科研人员喜爱的学术科研平台
&&查看话题
求帮忙给翻译几句英语
求帮忙给翻译几句英语(不知道怎么理解),谢谢啦!
The range of each sugar in combination with respect to the buffer for the tris buffer were 0.713, 1.426, 2.139, 2.85, 5.705, 11.41g sugar/g tris while solutions utilizing the citrate buffer used the range of 1.485, 2.97, 4.455, 5.94, 11.72, 23.76 g sugar/g citrate.
研究生必备与500万研究生在线互动!
扫描下载送金币

我要回帖

更多关于 汉语翻译英语 的文章

随机推荐