英语日记带汉语翻译英语的越多越给力!

求英语日记题目,越多越好(也可以穿插一点范文,但不要太多)题目一定要英文的!把题目翻译出来更好。谢_百度知道
求英语日记题目,越多越好(也可以穿插一点范文,但不要太多)题目一定要英文的!把题目翻译出来更好。谢
提问者采纳
DiYiFanWen. I failed the first time but I didn’t stop practising:日记.您正浏览的文章《作文, the teacher told us about the long jump and showed us how to do it.E://www. When the bell rang:///zuowen/yingyuzuowen/gkyyzw/5432, 2005.
From this lesson I came to see that one will succeed if he has the perseverance. After warming-up exercises.DiYiFanWen. Our teacher taught us to practise the long jump. At last I managed to jump over three meters. Soon came my turn and I felt a little nervousMarch 4,访问地址为." target="_blank">www. We followed the teacher and practised one after another. lesson,日记范文》由第一范文网()整理, we gathered on the playground
其他类似问题
英语日记的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初二英语日记带翻译
来源:  【】 
  July62009Itwasthefirstdayofoursummerholiday.Allofuswereveryhappy.Why?Becausewehaveonemonthstodothingswelovetodo.Wearefree.Althoughwehavesomehomework.Butwecanfinishtheminseveraldays.Andtheresttimewecanmakegooduseof.Mygod!Wehavebeenverytiredafterhardstudying.Inwinterholidays,Iwanttohavefullsleepandeatgoodfoodinordertoreplenishmyself.Lastbutnottheleast,Iwillhaveagoodrest.这是第一天,我们的暑假。我们大家都非常高兴。为什么?因为我们有一个月的事我们都爱做的事。我们很空闲.虽然我们有一些功课。但是,我们可以完成他们的若干天。其余的时间我们可以好好利用。我的上帝!我们已经很疲惫后很难学习。在冬季假期,我希望能有充分的很好吃的食物,以补充自己。最后但并非最不重要,我会好好休息。July92009Itwastheseconddayofoursummerholiday.Ifeltgood.IfeltIamfree.IhadalotoftimetodothingsIlike.MyparentsareinZhongshan.SoIlivealonebutIdon’tfeellonely.ButIdidn’tdosomethingspecial.IstayedathomeandwatchedTV.Oh!IwroteanEnglishdailycomposition.Itwasmyhomework.Today,Ihavesleptfor14hours.IthoughtIwasverytired.Itwastimefordinner.Imustgo!Iamveryhungry.这是我们第二天的暑假。我感觉很好。我觉得我很自由。我有很多时间做我喜欢。我的父母都在中山。所以,我独自生活,但我并不感到孤独。但是,我没有做什么特别。我住在家里看电视。噢!我写了英语日记组成。这是我的功课。今天,我睡了14小时.我以为我很疲惫。现在是吃晚饭。我必须去!我非常渴望。July102009Iamplanningtospendmysummerholidayonsportsthisyear.Playingbasketballisalwaysmyfavourite,sosomeofmyclassmatesandIwillformasmallteamandplaybasketballtogether.SometimeswemayhaveamatchagainstsomeotherteamsandIdoenjoythesensewhenwewinthegame.我计划花费我暑假体育今年。打篮球是我最喜欢的,所以我的一些同学和我将组建一个小团队,一起打篮球。有时,我们可能有一些其他的比赛队伍和我喜欢的感觉,当我们赢了这场比赛。July142009TodayIfoundtimewasacruelthing.Whatevermanis,timealwaysgoeson.Itwon’tstaytowaitforsomebody.Youcan’tuseanythingtoexchangetime.Timeisalsoafairthing.Althoughyouhavealotofmoneyoryouenjoyhighreputation,timewon’tleavethemmore.TodayIfoundIhadn’tenoughtime.AlthoughIhavemorethana-mon1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-英语日记(带翻译)_百度知道
英语日记(带翻译)
我爸不知造的什么孽要我写英语日记。
提问者采纳
听话,你爸也是为你好,练笔嘛。不知你是几年级的,给你写了一个,希你能用上啊!Saturday February 18th
Sunny Today I with my sister went to Shanghai. We went there by plane. The plane is very big and comfortable. We were really happy.As soon as we got off Shanghai,my uncle met us at the airport.The second day,my uncle took us the biggest museum.It is very great. There we saw many old things.They are very fantastic. We learned a lot about the people, the places, history and so on. We had an important weekend. 祝你学习进步!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语日记的相关知识
其他3条回答
不行的话再说
谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢】
It is very hot and wet today and is called sauna weather. During my mom did the cooking in the kitchen, I saw her head was sweaty.I told her I could help her and she accepted. After cooking,we were all sweaty .However, mum and I all felt happy. She said I was growing up and became her good assistant. 翻译:今天天气很热,被称为桑拿天。妈妈做饭的时候我看到她满头大汗,我就说帮助她做饭,她同意了我的请求。 做完饭以后,我们都变得满头大汗,但是我们都很高兴。她说我已经长大,变成她最好的助手了。
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语日记带翻译的超短!!!急_百度知道
英语日记带翻译的超短!!!急
Helen Keller海伦.凯勒I have just read a book written by Helen Keller.Helen c丹涪陛菏桩孤标酞钵喀ould not see,hear,or speak.She lived in darkness.She was just like an animal.How surprised she was when she first learned that everything had a name!How glad Miss Sullivan,Her teacher,was too!我刚读完一本海伦.凯勒写的书.海伦不能看,不能听,也不能说话.她活在黑暗中,就像动物似的.当她第一次明白每件事物都有个名称时有多惊讶呀!而她的老师,苏利文小姐也非常高兴.Helen Keller was a great woman because she gave light to many of the handicapped people of the world.I hope the world will have more people like Helen Keller.海伦.凯勒是位伟大的女性,因为她给世界上许多残疾人带来光明.希望世界上会有更多像海伦.凯勒一样的人.
其他类似问题
英语日记的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高一寒假英语日记10篇,简单点的,100词左右,最好带翻译,谢谢!急求_百度知道
高一寒假英语日记10篇,简单点的,100词左右,最好带翻译,谢谢!急求
提问者采纳
//question/://zhidao.baidu?si=1&wtp=wk" target="_blank">http.html.html://zhidao<a href="http
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语日记的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
I want to have full sleep and eat good food in order to replenish myself翻译就不用了啵. January 16 2011It is a special day today. I must have my computer repaired. I put the rest in my refrigerator. Though it was old, we were still talking about the new school and new friends. After that, I will be crazy. My house is in the manufacturing district. My parents are waiting for me, there is lack of electric to supply. I really don’t know what to do. Why, we had a match. In these days. But my notebook-computer also was broken, I want to be a litter fatter.The computer company told me that my notebook computer needed one week to repair, but I had another one. I had a lot of time to do things I like, we went to the 5-star restaurant to have lunch. January 31 2011The food in Shanghai disagree me. I was tired, the high temperature disagreed to me. Last but not the least. I felt good! Whenever the government will let the factory use electric. January 26 2011I have lost two computers? There is no electric. The electric led to all trouble. A few minutes later. It’ time for me to begin to learn how to work. I went downstairs. So we played together. It is said there are wild pigs in the hill. I stayed at home and watched TV. I didn’t know to do what, dear,这么简单的单词, the agency would finish every things. So my father use the electric making machine to make electric. I think next year we won’t make a party. January 22 2011Today I found time was a cruel thing. So when I went out? I don’t why. Also I should help them! January 21 2011It was cooler than yesterday. So I know they are very laborious. Prawns in restaurant are all alive, the screen is always white with light. And it is very cold in winter. A-ha, but I think I should share the work with them. I am one of my family member. But I didn’t do something special. January 14 2011It was the second day of our winter holiday. Finally. I told my father my decision. So the government decided, time won’t leave them more. Today I found I hadn’t enough time. When I arrived. He told me that some friends would go, one of my old friends invited me to tomorrow’s party, I was wasting my time and my life. Oh. When you open the mobile telephone. But we can finish them in several days, I still went to my mother’s office. January 29 2011I was bored! What a unlucky winter. We only have two years. And I am too thin. At last the agency told me it would take a week time to transact procedures, I felt uncomfortable. We had lunch together. I don’t know when our country can solve the problem, so was my father. I didn’t know why thieves went to steal other’s things. Of course. in fact. I knew the air-conditioner was in trouble. We didn’t go to someplace special. Red bayberry is my hometown’s special product. I filled out an application form. And my father is a businessman. The lunch cost us 800 yuan. It tastes nice. At first, I was pleased. Oh. Although outside is no matter how beautiful, there are many business in my mother’s company, I have slept for 14 hours. How beautiful our country is. January 17 2011Today. In the internet. I sat in my mother’s office and help her answer the telephone. Although I also have a lot of time to do my homework. Although you have a lot of money or you enjoy high reputation. He thought I should go out to see our country clearly, I was writing my homework. The less money you pay. I chose the best basket of red bayberries to eat? If it lasts longer, I am still thin. So I should save my money, I still do it. So I went to play basketball, I felt very bored. January 27 2011It was sunny today. I began to feel bored. Finally. After we greeted, and one was poor. So I must eat more. In fact. It is the most important for us now. But it can still work. There are many new kinds of mobile telephones. So I played basketball alone. It is very cheap that you eat seafood in Beijing. It was time for dinner. Because they will manage the factory, it didn’t matter. Two years to go, I went to the city center of Beijing! A year later. January 15 2011It was the third day of our winter holiday, I will not know to do what, Beijing is still my home. Time is also a fair thing, some students came to play. So I went out with my friends. Maybe I couldn’t see them in the future. Although we have some homework. January 20 2011When I got home. Although I have 50-day holiday. So I live alone but I don’t feel lonely. They went abroad to study. It led to the trouble. My parents are in Beijing. We should take good use of our time, too. So I promised to go. My mother sent one hundred basket of red bayberries. My god, but I found I had a lot of things to do, there was no person playing basketball. I have no solution to the problem. I heard some my friends had gone abroad. I was ill because of the cold weather. We are free, but there were only ten people, you can breathe the fresh air. You must know it is unusual. It was very cold. Because in my mother’s office! I hope there is no thief in our motherland. Maybe my stomach is ill. So my father and I went to the electrical appliance shop. In the future。. In winter holidays! I am very hungry. They always live in Beijing. After I had my breakfast. We haven’t enough time to play, they were still fresh. You can’t see from the screen? Because we have one months to do things we love to do。看不懂的再问我. Oh. At first. I was very happy and hopeful. January 28 2011Yesterday we played happily. January 30 2011The screen of my father’s mobile telephone is broken, my friends didn’t arrive. I had a lot of homework to do and I had something necessary to do. I like to eat red bayberries. I thought I was very tired. It was cold outside. Seafood in Beijing is very fresh. What a beautiful natural. In the afternoon. I haven’t seen them for a year. There is no chance to eat red bayberries in the hill for the people who don’t live in Beijing. About ten minutes left, the more enjoyable you are. And the rest time we can make good use of. Because there are a lot of factories. I bought it about five years ago! I wrote an English daily composition, I found the air-conditioner didn’t work. I got up at a quarter to seven! January 25 2011It doesn’t matter that the air-conditioner has been broken. While we were having lunch. But most of them would be sent to my mother’s business friends, we have grown riper. I was excited. It was enjoyable, we will get the real life which belongs to us! I can see my old friends, my father chose a Sumsung one. My mother was very busy. Whatever man is, I will take a job and work. Although I had a lot of things to do. To my surprise. After the match. And It lasts two hours. On the hill. January 19 2011I have stayed in Shanghai alone for a week. January 18 2011I have rested for a week. I must go. My father told me two air-conditioner and two computer had been broken. And we learned much more things and got new life, I felt I would be dead, there is many fresh things. Although it works slowly. It can be called curio. When they arrived in Shanghai. They must get up early. Why don’t they hunt for a job, sleepy and had no strength. Today. It’s time for me to go to my real home—it is in Beijing. And many electrical appliances are broken. It was my homework! My father drove me a travel service. I remembered last year there were twenty-two people at all. I can go on internet again. We all will prepare for the college entrance examination。. All of us were very happy. January 25 2011No computer. My parents are worried about my health. I was very unlucky that my mp3 was stolen. Whatever food I eat. I used the control! We have been very tired after hard studying. You can’t use anything to exchange time. Today, I will have a good rest. And the other one. January 23 2011I have rested for 10 days. Next year is a very important year. It won’t stay to wait for somebody. I felt I’m free. One of my father’s friends invited me to eat red bayberries. Because my father used electric making machine to make electric. And I was the first time to go there to play basketball, my father chose a Motorola one. And there are many food that you can’t see in other cities. Because we will climb the hill to eat red bayberries. Although I can’t do something useful. Every year in Beijing, you can listen birds singing and you can eat red bayberries. So my mother told me to help my uncle who is the manager of my mother’s company. Like red bayberries, when I awaked up. Oh. Chatting with my friends is a good relaxing. I waited for him in front of the KFC’s door. While I was free. I didn’t know any one in that place. We just saw the other, time always goes on! They were all very rich, I had nothing to do. I think the food in Beijing is the most delicious. But all the telephones have sold out. If I did nothing. Many people like to eat it. I was unlucky. It can’t be repaired again. I can’t do the foolish thing. They are my best friends in the middle school, my father agreed, my friends arrived one by one, it was thoroughly broken. It is well-known in china. He needed a new one. I was always in the room with air-conditioner and opened it in a low temperature. Yes, I was ill. I was too tired. My father thought I always at home was bad, to waste and to lose the way. I made a appointment to meet at nine o’clock, I took a bus to Beijing. And in a year. January 24 2011Today. So I wanted to travel to Hong Kang. I was very sad. Why, it was very dark: supply electric to resident and the factories must stop working, we didn’t come into contact with others frequently, but it still didn’t work, so the voltage was not stable. So I sent my notebook-computer to the Asus computer company!。January 13 2011It was the first day of our winter holiday
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 汉语翻译英语 的文章

随机推荐